A Place for Singles

salsa_babe

Ggal....yah...meet you at city hall stn.
happy.gif

salsa_babe

This is an official response to Ggal's question to salsa.

I, salsa, hereby agree to Ggal's suggestion of meeting her at City Hall MRT Station on 25Jan 2008, 6.45pm, IF she is able to leave the office earlier.

Please acknowledge my acceptance of your suggestion.

Yours Sincerely,
salsa

skylar

Wahhh.. Salsa,
u bot killer heels ah.. how high? 3 or 4 inch? kekeke. steady leh u.. keke..

Siao,
talk abt CNY commitment ah.. me already blew close to 1k liao leh.. dunno wat i bot also..zzz...

so Fri confirmed ah.. no more KARAOKE??!!?!?!??!?!

latino

skylar, dont kei kei la. you still want to shop meh. but it's such a good bargain leh. you want to come here not? :p

salsa, think you hv been reading too many legal docs already la. when i used to work in a legal firm before, i really cannot tahan all the legal language... what hitherto, herewith, etc. kekek

salsa_babe

skylar....abt 3.5"...heels thin thin leh! hahah...confirm cannot wear this pair when I am out to meet my clients.

we ignore ah siao. Let's go sing sing.....
happy.gif

no lah latino...this Ggal lah! said in msn that i din reply to her qn. No black & white wor...so i posted here lah! everyone can read. Can print out too.... *lol*

ok...lunch!

goooogal

Salsa, ur "official" response is not official enuf.. no company stamp or signature/thumbprint! kekeke... But i shall accept in principle.

BTW, u buy such high heels for what?? Dun tell me it's a legal requirement?? Haha..

skylar

busy busy day even if its a friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siao... i think my after all in will be 2k liao lor..whahahah..

Salsa,
wahhh.. steaddy lah!! 3.5 heels thin thin ah.. think u better dun get stuck wor.. kekeekke.. kia we go sing!!

Latino.. can lah.. see when lor.. let u know again

goooogal

What's wrong w u ah siao?? Pumped too much iron har? keke.. But better take more vitamins too. I think the weather is v weird these days.. heavy rain sometimes, and v hot and sunny other times..

crazy_guy

skylar, me will be ard 1.5K.....well, i still gotta change my rim & tyre!!....

me been taking Vit all the times....not sick, just feel bit tired...maybe its the weather..

kurera

Hi everyone..me just back from 2 days MC..very unwell man..cough and running nose sore throat..wau lau....

Now back work tons of work..only managed to clear work now! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

goooogal

Morning peeps..

What's the headcount for Fri har? BTW, if we're just going for drinks on Fri, count me out... I've to wake up early the following day.

salsa_babe

Morning pple...

hmmm....kinda of sad today.

Last night was reading the chinese papers....reading tis article abt a young Singaporean met an accident in JB after supper wif his biker frens....

The face in the pic looked so familiar to me. As I read on....I suspected it's one of my salsa frens. So I sms my ex to check...

Abt an hr later....he called back and confirmed it's our fren.

Haiz.....such a young chap...only 22yrs old

crazy_guy

there's another horrific accident at mandai rd on wee hrs of Sun too..the lancer was smashed into half..the merc engine drop out..

any accident tat cause death is really sad

salsa_babe

tho' we are not close frens....but still feel sad abt it lor.

the night which we danced at union square...that scene keeps replaying in my head...

skylar

Salsa,

dun think too much on it le.. well... like wat ur bro says lor.. Death happens, perhaps its "his time" u will never know.. but at least he did lived for once..

miloice

nearly had an accident in the morning. A moronic driver very nearly turned right into my car without checking his blind spot. Despite horning to warn him, still go on. Dunno what the hell is he thinking. There is no place to sway as there is another vehicle in the left lane. It is not as if I'm behind him and he is cutting ahead. He just turn left assuming no one is beside him.

Too many idiots on our roads.

latino

talking abt death, there has been an increased no of 'silent' and 'quick' death lately. these ppl just hv heart seizure and die. no symptoms and healthy some more, like that mediacorp actor, MC King.

powder

ya Latino,

remember what i said before about dying? Isn't cancer better? at least still got time to say your goodbyes... than to just go like that.

latino

powder, you read my mind. i was thinking abt what you said. eh you really damn scary leh...cannot keep anything from you.. :p

but having cancer is so painful.. the treatments are so painful. actually i much prefer to die silently. erm... even if have cancer, must make sure the cancer cells spread fast fast then die within one month lor... aiyoooo...so morbid !!

powder

harlow...

even in death still so selfish ah? Death isn't about the dying... it's about the living... it's about helping them to cope with your death... telling those who have been there thruout our lives how much we appreciate them every step of the way and bidding them the fondest farewell, hugging them and feeling the last bit of warmth & Love for the living moment. and not just about us in pain...

besides, it's painful cos u thinking of going chemo/radiology etc... u can dun go rite?

latino

hahaha, yeah very selfish. i very scared of pain !!!! aaarrrrgggghhhh

even if i hv cancer and know i wont hv long to live. i want to be like that gusty lady featured in The New Paper yesterday. She enjoyed her life to the last moment... partied so much at St James and even kicked up a fuss on their ban on more matured ladies on Ladies Nite.

it takes alot, and i mean alot to remain so positive man...

anyway i know for sure i will hv cancer or kidney problem cos my family has history...sigh !!

yeah man, when that time comes, it will be reconciliation time too...making peace and bidding good byes... wah, so sad hor...
sad.gif

skylar

Latino..
whahahaa.. u very the funny leh! whahahaha..

Milo..
gosh u ok bor?

so long no see our Emperor liao.. whahaha..

powderful07

Emperor busy with the nation's business lah...

It's coming to Q3 and Q4 for my empire's financial year...so very busy nowadays...not much time to slack here like I used to do...

latino

skylar dear, hv you been busy shopping this weekend??? you max at 2K already or hv you exceeded it??

i was at Bugis Village over the weekend. wah so pack and there is yet another donut outlet right in front of the bus stop.

powderful, you busy until can come out to meet us this fri not???

september

powder, i dun agree tat it is till u noe u gng to die then start telling those love ones how much u love/appreciate them.....i thot it shld a continuous effort and gesture to do?

coz life is unpredictable. so all the more shld do it ongoing. in fact, i tink those living love ones suffer the most wen they see their love ones fighting for their lives against cancer etc.

powder

Diana,

u're politically correct to say so, but are u really in contact with every person who has walked thru different segments of your life as frequently as it should be? primary/secondary/tertiary/uni/1st job/church mates/sports mates/EXs etc etc? are u saying those things u've always wanted to say all the time? unfortunately being asians, we're not exactly huggy-feely as a norm... it takes certain occasions to say it. most pple say it on their wedding day standing in front of a crowd...

well for me i meet frens often enough but u just dun say 'those things' unless the atmosphere is there mah... it's a different topic altogether, more sentimental more reminsicing maybe even abit more sombre... for me i need about 6mths and Cancer is like the best illness to get. no need to lie in bed all the time, limbs intact, and still yourself with mind still working ok, althought health deteriorates. still can do some planning for kids and family's future after u go... sign documents and settle logistics.

anyway if u understand Life, and u understand Death, u know it's not about "fighting for their lives against cancer". nothing to fight if u're not prepared to die the day u realise u're Living... and i mean Living Life...

september

powder, i take the loves ones stated as close frenz and relative and family. nv really go and tink abt those old frenz who hv left their footprints in our life before. coz i see it tat it is usually those tat we keep in close contact tat will feel more pain and sad. as for those who hv come in our life before and left their footprints, our departure is more of a shock and short term sadness (minimium) to them.

anyway tat wat i tink lah....to me, if i were to die, i wan one tat is of the least burden to my love one.

goooogal

Hey how come talking abt dying and death on Mon?? Too eng har? Here I am...dying from overwork liao... :p

btw, i share the same definition as Diana..

powder

haha, this not japan... so dun start! hehe...

well Diana, which death is the least burden in your mind? u really need to explore this mentally... take a mental journey to come to a conclusion. but warning hor... u will break into cold sweat thinking about it... just be prepared... it's a very good experience though...

september

powder, my burden refer to financial burden lah....coz trusting tat human are strong by nature, loves one departure normally will upset and hurt them most for the few weeks. after tat, after they gradually come to term, the sadness reduces. as such, financial burden is the worse. coz hv see people still paying off debts after their love one departure which i view as more tiring and taxing.

so to me instant death will be of the less burden lor....and sickness like cancer are the so call 有钱人的病....