No prob.. always glad to help other new home owners like ourselves.. we had a lot of queries when we started too!
My place is 5 room resale at Jurong West
My $23K includes roughly the following:
1) Revamp of kitchen (all cabinets and flooring, but not wall)
2) Revamp of both toilets (overlay wall tiles and redo flooring, toilet bowls, sinks, vanity tops, redo plumbing, ie. all hot and cold pipes and installation of 2 tempered glass shower screens)
3) One study room with built in day bed (beside window) joined to a study desk with top hung cabinets. Also one full height wardrobe with sliding glass doors.
4) Painting of whole house
5) Full height shoe cabinet at foyer with seat for wearing shoes
6) TV full height feature wall with 90 degree swing-TV mechanism
7) Electrical works
8) Full height black glass as divider from foyer entrance
9) Hacking of kitchen entrance and installation of full glass entrance
The following were excluded cos we salvaged from ex-owner
1) Bomb Shelter - we just painted over
2) Flooring (laminated flooring for whole house)
3) Some window grills
4) Semi-walk in wardrobe in MBR
5) False ceilings and L boxes for whole house
I've to admit that the ex-owner left us the house in a very very good condition.. thats why we were able to salvage a lot of things and keep the cost low
The Manhattan Dining Table is from Cellini and costs abt $700 plus after discount. Think it is on promo now. I had another forum fren who went to buy after saw ours.. and she managed to get another 10% off! (maybe cos she bought 1 - 2 more items) so if u keen, go before the promo is over! I saw many other similar tables elsewhere but cellini one is kindda the cheapest and nice one i think!