A good vet in Yishun

ocean_blue

Hi Sinny,

It's me again
happy.gif
Well, I bring my dogs to AMK Vet which is situated along sembawang road (the one towards upp thomson). They are good, friendly and patient. You may want to bring your pet there. Again, petschannel.com would be able to provide you with more info than you get here, I guess. Good luck!

ccc

Hi Ocean,

It is called AMK Vet? Do u have the contact no.? I'll like to keep the number handy. Thankss.

ocean_blue

The full name is AMK Veterinary Surgery located at 31 Sembawang Road. Tel: 6451 5242. For emergency, can page 9210 1961 but cost will definitely be different for emergencies.

Consultation hrs
M-F: 10am-1pm, 2pm-4pm, 6pm-8pm
Sat: 9am-1pm, 2pm-4pm
Sun & P.Hol: 9am-1pm

Have you tried visiting the pets forum I recommended earlier? You will learn alot from there and probably don't need a dog trainer for your pup. Puppies get distressed if they go for training too soon. For obedience training, it's recommended at least 6mths and above. Although there is puppy class, the class is more for the puppies to build up on their social skills more than anything else. Also, if you would like to bring your pup out to open places like the park or a place to mingle with other pups/dogs, do remember to apply flea and tick control on it a few days before the outing.

ccc

ocean,

Thanks for the information, appreciate it.

Will visit the link for more information, great to have forums ard.

What doggie do u have btw..?

ccc

ocean,

Yes indeed, keep me reall bz everyday with the puppy...esp the shitting and bathing part LOL

ocean_blue

Sorry, haven't been in this thread for some time. How are all your little ones doing?

We just started attending a basic obedience course. It's very interesting. Have any of you started or intending to?

donut88

Hi Ocean,

I want to bring my doggy for teeth cleaning/polishing.

My regular vet at Balestier Rd (i think u know which one i'm referring to) is charging like $120 to $200.

Any vet that is cheaper?

quency

Hi,

We have recently got a puppy and have been going to the Vet in Greendale Avenue in Bukit Timah. The practice is called Animal Recovery Center .
I found the Vet we saw really helpful as was the receptionist and although its not exactly the nearest one to where we are, we will continue to go back there for the next lot of Vacinations our puppy is due to have.

Hope that helps.

rosemarie

Joyous vet at Choa Chu Kang - Dr Heng

Jireh Clinic at Thomson Road - Dr Tham

Animal & Avian Vet Clinic at Yishun. Or is it Avian & animal.

Most important is to ask details of animal's condition during treatment. Question the vets thoroughly. The care will be more comprehensive.