A Chatting Place-Introduce Yourself

T

topic master

Hi wanna know more friends. Maybe we should give a brief intro of ourselves, profession, age, hobbies etc. Perhaps some of us may pick up someone as close friends in future! clipart{lol}

I'm girl, 25, grad from ngee ann, now working as an adminstrative assistant. I like outdoor sports games. Anyone care for a game?

melodies

Hi I graduated from NP too!

Gal, 22yrs, SINGLE
embarrassed.gif
Currently working full-time and studying part-time degree at night.

Enjoy going KTV and movies with friends, playing ball games (badminton, volleyball etc),ice-skating, handicrafts..... any many many more..

A

al

Hi

I graduated from NP too!!

Girl, 24, Working full-time

Enjoy handicrafts, kopi with buddies and idling ard....hahahhahaha.........

linda

Me from NP too!!! And 25 this year. Should be same batch with topic master.
happy.gif
Which courses are u all in?

Hi melodies,
happy.gif
Just curious, how did you come to know abt this wedding forum since u mentioned u are single? You also quite hardworking eh? I cannot imagine studying part-time...
lame.gif
I a bit lazy....

t_i_f_a

Hi All,

I am also from NP! I am from Accountancy! Guess i am the oldest here, sob sob, me 28 this year!

Cheers!

okeanosmao

eh, so many NPs here..

me not from any poly but i jus finished part time dip at private institute.
currently working full time. i'm 25 dis yr.

jus curious, any one of u from NP computer studies batch?

hi melodies,
me curious to know also. since u r single, how did u get to know this site?

jatling

Hello.......

Me not from any Poly either......26 this year.

I'm a Secretary and love sport esp watersport.

Keen to learn wakeboarding but can't find frzs that can join me for the lesson. Anyone?

linda

Hi Mao,
u same age with me!!! how does it feel-havng lived a quarter of a century??
biggrin.gif

Hi jatling, I like water sports too...but me not the very actuve type... I am keen to take diving lessons...
happy.gif
Anyone with recommendations?

Me in BS majoring in LTM.
happy.gif

forest

Hi ladies,

hahaha.. me not frm NP... but frm TP.. hee, i'm also 25 this yr... quite a no. r 25 this yr huh?

i actually completed my part-time degree in 2001.. n is working in the IT line... but kinda sian already.. n is now looking for new job areas...

i'm not tt active actually, but is starting to b a little... going to gym whenever i can force myself to.. but love the movies, tv, shopping, kopi, swimming, etc....

Like Topic Master, I would really love to know more frenz!!
happy.gif

chicory

Hi gals,

I am also from NP. Guess i am the second oldest here, me 27 this year.

Hi Linda, i also major in LTM. Maybe we graduate in the same batch, which yr did you graduate? I think i graduated in 1998.

H

health72

Hi Ladies,

Let me introduce myself. I'm 30 this year.
Just like to share some info. I believe all of you are young, have DREAM and HOPE in life.

Have you ever thought of converting your DREAM and HOPE into realistic achievement in life? Have you ever wondered in order to achieve your DREAM and HOPE, you needs to have good health and wealth?

Well, Have you ever thought of being entrepreneur? Have anyone ever thought of what will be happen if you ever get retrenched one day? Have you ever thought of your parents, wife and children expense? Have anyone ever thought that while saving at same time, you can actually earn at same times? If your house lacks of
TV set, hi-fi, sofa or entertainment do you have a good health to enjoy the wealth? Does it affect your health seriously? Try to think of your family's health first before having those entertainment. Have you ever thought that before having a good life, you needs to build up a good health first? Well these are the common questions which we normally did not even bother to ask ourselves.

Ask yourself these questions.

Well, in fact, there is such scheme which is getting popular in Singapore. This scheme has been strongly encouraged by our government. Economics is not really good in Singapore recently, so it's always better for us to start saving for rainy day.

There's alway better opportunities elsewhere, email me if you wish to know more. I'm pleased to answer to your queries.

okeanosmao

linda,

haha..but i feel tt i'm still young..if i give birth then i will feel old lor...

i like sports, especially badminton. now i go amore for workout.

i agreed alot of 25s gals.

S

shanice low

hi gals

Let me intro myself!

I am also from NP! wat a coincidence. mass communications, grad in 1998. but doing admin job hehe, now not working cos wanna rest abit... preparing marriage... my hubby absolutely no time to prepare anything! so.... arghhh!! excuses... ahahaha

now i am 25 yrs old... having my customary wedding this sunday, 22nd june!
happy.gif

Hobbies include shopping, badminton (can't play well), aerobics, cycling, listening to music, clubbing, lazing around, eating, sleeping.... heheheheheh...

Shanice

t_i_f_a

Hi Shanice,

congrats for ur coming marriage. must be very excited and anxious now rite! share wif us some of yr photo after tat, ok!

Enjoy urself on yr big day.

Take care

jady

Hi,

I'm also old liao, same age as tifa, 28, oops no, it's 27.5, haha.
fr SP, in financial sector-client service, wedding this oct.

likes handicraft,music,dancing,watching F1 racing & soccer,many many more except sports cos i'm a super duper lazy gal..hehe

linda

Hi Chicory!!!
happy.gif
think u and I same batch, I shld have graduated in 1998 too... Eh... Sec 4 = 1994...so shld graduate from NP June 1998.
happy.gif
Maybe we know each other!!!

Hi Shanice
Enjoy your BIG day okie?? I kind of miss mine!!! Remember to walk REALLY slowly when doing your march in.... My hubby says I MARCH (literallY) in.
lame.gif

chicory

Hi Linda,

I think so too
happy.gif
. But i think we are not from the same class. Do you remember how many LTM classes were there, 3 or 4? Did you go to that cruise trip?

melodies

Hi Linda

I know about this web through my "Biao Jie" who is going to wed next year. She often visit this web and introduce me to this. I find here very interesting and there are so many topics which don't really brides and grooms should know only

melodies

Congrats Shanice Low!!!
Do share with us your fun and memorable wedding events after that!

Wahh! Seems like I'm really the youngest here. It's really tough working and studying at the same time. Since so many are from NP, which courses are u all in? I'm from ACC, 2001 graduated.

lena

Hi everyone,

I was also graduated in 1998 from NP- ACC. Currently working under accounting line, felt sianz at time as the job scopes are quite routine
This year 25, married last yr dec.

Nice to find this thread !

lizzie

Hi everyone,

I graduate from NYP banking finance in 1998. I 25 years old too. Wow really lots of 25s in this thread.

kat

Hi All,

I graduated from NP too - in 1997 but in electrical eng. Currently working as cust service rep in a MNC. Me going to 27 soon this month...

Been in tat company for 2 yrs. Its a tough & streeful job there & starting to get sian oredi.

t_i_f_a

Hi Lena and Melodies,

All of us are from NP Acc but i am the oldest among the 3 of us so i am ur senior lor :p

Melodies,

Are you taking ur ACCA currently?

Have a nice weekend.

melodies

Hi T_i_f_a

I am not taking acca. But a part-time accounting degree at SIM. I don't think I have the patience to take acca. For me, I think 10yrs also not enough for me to finish acca
biggrin.gif
!

Besides, I was unsure whether I want to stay in the Accounting Industry after my graduation. So, if I wanted to switch halfway, at least I had a degree instead of acca, which other industry don't recognise.

However, it seems that degree students are more difficult to find jobs now. Haizz.. what a contradicting world!!!
uhoh.gif

lena

Hi Senior T_i_f_a and junior melodies,

Am taking ACCA currently, really need lots of discipline to study. Sometimes feel like quitting my job to study full-time. But still, there's no guarantee to have a job after getting ACCA.
And w/o it, it's difficult to move to a more responsibility role.

Really contradictory lor!!

linda

Hi Chicory
OH! Tall big eyes malay guy?? Quite nice looking one right?
wink.gif
Think u diff class from me, but we went on the same cruise. I got a few frens like Careen, Jessmei....Jessmei is a tiny little girl, long hair... And also a Jap-looking gal??

Are u preparing for your wedding??

chicory

Hi Linda,

Yah, he is quite good-looking and very popular with alot of the girls. Hmmm... i can't remember them. There are Lilian, Chrissa, Pauline, Eileen, Jacqueline in my class. I am old liao, can't recall all their names
lame.gif

Yes, i am preparing for my wedding at end of the year. I will be having it at the same hotel as you, but i am using the smaller ballroom on the 5th level.
happy.gif

lena

Hi melodies,

Left final 3 papers. Quite tough to manage esp the exam is near to accounts closing.

If give up now would be a waste lor.
Hope can apply longer leave to study.

dimpy

hi everyone, juz happen to drop by this thread and goosh, feels very homely..coz i am 24 this year...but feels ashamed tat most of you all are married around this age, whereas i am still lingering around.heheehhe..anyway i am also from np..99 ece....n biz in 01...working full time and studying for part time degree in marketing now...abit sian..anyone can share their "secrets" in balancing of life to me?

S

serene sng

Hi gals,

WOW!! Interesting thread!!

Im 23 yrs old, working as sales Secretary and graduated from TP. Im getting married this year.

I love to play manjong, watch movies and KTV!!!

chiwawa

hi all

Ahem! let me intro myself....

me workg as a finance officer, graduated from uol - sim in yr 2000.

hobbies: mahjong, shoppg, feastg, kopi & zzzzzzzz
happy.gif

keep this thread gg!

B

boxiecube

helo beautifuls !!!
Im going 26..getting married in sept.:D I dont haf much hobbies but i enjoy yoga and sunbathing :D

leoleo

hi all,
Very interesting thread...
think i'll be the oldest here... Me 34 this year, and will be having my wedding dinner this December...

intra_gal

hi pple,

me in research line, ROM for 3 yrs.. planning customary on my b'day.. juz started out yoga n loves lazing ard.. haha
happy.gif

blur2

hi all

i'm from NYP..... just got married this month...heeheee

Anyone interested in learning piano? cos i am teaching wor. its always not too late to start now. interested can email me at [email protected]

locknpoppin

Hi peeps,

rookie here, kinda came to know abt this site when I was helping my lady friend to find out more abt facial products, 26 undergrad and working at the same time. Pretty packed lifestyle for me coz I'm like working full-time 3 day classes a wk, 2 days tuition per wk and sports activities with frds on wkends and learnin dance as well.

Any dance enthusiasts feel free to share their experiences with me too. Cheers everyone.

"A dance without attitude
is like a puppet without strings"

chatterbox

Yo everybody,

I'm 25 this year too. Graduated from NP.
Going to finish my part-time degree soon. Currently in the IT line.....

Hi rookie,
what kind of sports do u do? I'm thking of taking up tennis
happy.gif
Juz got my Padi Open Water Diver cert few months back.... Hope to go for more diving trips next yr. Love the sun... Enjoy sunbathing too.... That explain y I'm little tanned :p

Luv to watch plp dance (esp modern dance) but a little shy to take up dancing (like a bit old leh) :p. So wat kind of dance u into?

Cheers

locknpoppin

Hi chatterbox,

Cool hobby ya got there, wat's the criteria for yer Diver Cert? Frd of mine wanted to ask me along to learn scuba diving in Dec but my exams clashes. Sigh..

Basically I play ball [ermm.. basketball I mean], cycle [used to join army buds for Sembawang trails] and jog/swim on my own when I'm really free.

Dancing is never too old to take just how much you wanna learn and how hard you're willing to practise. I only started to learn when I was at 24 but I never had the chance to learn more coz I've got other commitments too. My main backgrd is Hiphop [more towards Dance Funk / Pop MTV] but I'm just starting to learn a bit of jazz turns and techniques and very basic breakin' [breakdancing that is]. Modern I can appreciate but it's not quite what I'm looking for haha.. One of my trainer's from Modern Dance and I personally like her style though modern dance is not widely popular unlike the recent fave abt hiphop [actually they're more interested in breakin]

You got any idea how much for a typical diving course?

chatterbox

Yo man Julian (sound alittle hip-hop?),

There's no strict criteria to be a open-water diver. Most imptly, u must know how to trap water, but need not be a good swimmer. There's a part in the training whereby u need to trap water for abt 10mins.... Nearly want my life
proud.gif

The cost of a diving course varies accordingly to the place the open water dive is conducted.
Is cheaper if you do it in local water (Pulau Hantu). I did mine in Pulau Dayang (Malaysia).
Mine costs abt $290 (incl equipment, transport, stay, everythg). Feel free to ask me if u have any question. Can also email me at [email protected]

Cheers
happy.gif

locknpoppin

Hi Chatterbox,

Thanks for sharing the info!
happy.gif
Trapping water is indeed tiring. Last time I had to trap was donkey years ago, not sure if I still have what it takes haha..

You mentioned that you did yours in 'local waters' which is Pulau Hantu. Is that Singapore or Malaysia? Sorry coz I'm not familiar with areas for water sports.

There seems to be a recent trend for jet-ski courses. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!