9 Course Chinese Banquet Meal For Sale (Leftover tables from wedding)

Ednas

Serious takers/buyers only, pls SMS to discuss at 97625086. Price per table $888 nett.

I have 3 tables of 10 pax each with 9 course banquet dishes to let go. It's balance from my wedding event, we already paid fully. Can be used for lunch or dinner and hold your own event. You can take all the 3 tables and a private room will be given.

I will top up the additional $100 to restaurant if you want it during festive periods such as Chinese New Year. Such dishes below you can't get it from other places during cny period at reasonable price. Price can nego if take all 3 tables.

**Only available after 25 December 2016
**Deposit of $500 per table required and date/time required for confirmation.
I will informed the restaurant on the date/time, balance payable when we meet at restaurant 1-2 hours before the dishes are served.

Venue at Home Team NS Bukit Batok, blossom garden restaurant, under Qian xi Group, near to bukit gombak mrt

Dishes as follows:
1) lobster cold dish
2) shark fins soup with dried scallop & crabmeat
3) Suckling whole roasted pig
4) roasted crispy whole chicken
5) teochew steamed red garoupa fish
6) XO sauce scallops with asparagus in nest
7) fried live prawns with cereal
8) braised Ee fu noodles
9) yam paste with ginkgo nuts
Including tea and soft drinks, top up for alcohol, I will give 1 bottle of red wine free for 1 table.

The above are different from their standard menu listed in their website, we have upgraded a few of the dishes to better ones.

Last edited:

Ednas

Serious takers/buyers only, pls SMS to discuss at 97625086. Price per table $888 nett.

I have 3 tables of 10 pax each with 9 course banquet dishes to let go. It's balance from my wedding event, we already paid fully. Can be used for lunch or dinner and hold your own event. You can take all the 3 tables and a private room will be given.

I will top up the additional $100 to restaurant if you want it during festive periods such as Chinese New Year. Such dishes below you can't get it from other places during cny period at reasonable price. Price can nego if take all 3 tables.

**Only available after 25 December 2016
**Deposit of $500 per table required and date/time required for confirmation.
I will informed the restaurant on the date/time, balance payable when we meet at restaurant 1-2 hours before the dishes are served.

Venue at Home Team NS Bukit Batok, blossom garden restaurant, under Qian xi Group, near to bukit gombak mrt

Dishes as follows:
1) lobster cold dish
2) shark fins soup with dried scallop & crabmeat
3) Suckling whole roasted pig
4) roasted crispy whole chicken
5) teochew steamed red garoupa fish
6) XO sauce scallops with asparagus in nest
7) fried live prawns with cereal
8) braised Ee fu noodles
9) yam paste with ginkgo nuts
Including tea and soft drinks, top up for alcohol, I will give 1 bottle of red wine free for 1 table.

The above are different from their standard menu listed in their website, we have upgraded a few of the dishes to better ones.

Ednas

Subject to availability, additional table and having at other branches under qianxi group can be arrange