8kg Loss within 7 weeks

pilipala

Hi hi TYR,
congratulation too! mine photoshooting will be on next year march at TW.
i am on acupunture slimming program which jasmine recommended to me.
so far lost about 8kg, in around 2 months time
happy.gif

my email is [email protected]
let's be slimming buddy!

lynnwongly

Hi all,
would like to share my experience about weight loss...

I'd seen many reviews about LWM, but I'd still went ahead to try it about 2.5 months ago!

I've bought the online groupon and went for the trial.
I am not the very fat lady, but do have unsightly stomach fats and big thighs, which made me look very fat when I wore shorts and I also had to wear size L due to my "love handle".
I always had troubles with "muffin-tops" and used to wear loose clothings.

I had tried exercising and yes my weight decreased by my love handle, cellulite and fat thighs are still there. I was desperate! I wanted to be bikini ready!

So i went for LWM. I signed up a package with them costing me $8,500 + $300 membership for 25 sessions
(inclu. of 3 treatments-
1.Lavender Lipo,
2.Fat burning session with ampoules,
3. Body contouring per session),
but i negotiated and got it at student's price of $7,500 for 25 sessions.

I was sceptical about it initially but when i noticed that my love handles reduced significantly after few sessions I was amazed.
My thighs also reduced few inches! :D
Now I am able to wear high waist shorts and all!

But I cannot deny that my weight didn't decrease much.
However that didn't matter to me.
Now I'm able to wear size M pants and Size S-M tops [ originally i wore M-L ]

I would really like to attain a model like bod, but I guess situation doesn't permits.
I'm still a uni student and had spent all my hard-earned money that I'd saved over the years on this slimming program.

Now, something had happened and I need to pay for my own uni fees, thus I have to let go of my remaining sessions (I'd need to confirm the exact sessions left) close to 18 sessions for $4,800 as my last resort

*Price negotiable

Interested please contact me @ [email protected] for more info

wow blur blur, losing 5kg in less than 1mth's time is difficult..u should have started like early this year..Given such short time frame, I won't advice u to lose weight as last min u need to alter your gown again.

But saying that, I can recommend you a program to lose weight, i believe 2-3kg in 2weeks is possible if u follow the program strictly. My friends and I had lost 8-10kgs after the entire program.

Pm me asap if u are keen to lose b4 ur photoshoot. My friend will meet u soon to help u. 2-3kg is not difficult, but 5kg will need alot of discipline, determination and exercise. =)

jassiemint

Agree with xy. Wont be able to lose these fat within so short period one. Like for me I lost 17kg in 4mths plus through acupuncture slimming.
Initially first month I lost ard 5kg - 6kg already then after that get slower . That is bcos body not longer has so much fat to lose. If u have more extra fat to lose initially sure faster . But for your case I think not easy , take longer period.

lilzest

Hi Ariel, if you are looking at targeted slimming since you are going for photoshoot, why not try the new galvanic body spa? You can concentrate from now till 29 on areas you want to work on. You can see the difference! There's a lot of time! I've seen how my friend lost 9cm off her waist and 2kg in weight in 8 days!!Im so excited abt this gadget. I just got one for myself!You can contact my consultant, [email protected]'s getting a few sets for her clients as well. Since its limited stocks till 12th April!! Hurry!

hopefully

hi jasmine, i also want to lose at least 15kg for my ROM and year end shooting. heard you lost 17kg through acupuncture, i would like to try to, can send me your program details and contact? wish for your recommendation!
my email is [email protected]
TY Ty

jassiemint

Hi kacey,
Congratz! Yes, must look slim slim and pretty ! Ya lo, I was in XL size now in S size. That time also bcos of wedding then go slimming , before that tried alot slimming salon n methods but failed. Lucky my consultant and sensei helped me slim down and I managed to maintain for 2 years plus until now lo.
Yup, I sent you my program infor and my consultant contact detail le. You can check, my email is [email protected]

Anything you want to ask can reply me too(=
Good luck babe!

hopefully

Hi jasmine , thanks for the detailed information and the contact. I will contact your consultant soon !
Sure! Anything I need to know will ask you
Your result really good!

alec8100

According to recent research, water and green tea is the best way to lose your weight. I took 8 to 12 glasses of water gradually and 2 to 3 times cup of tea in a day. And now i feel much difference in my weight.

hopefully

Hi jasmine , I already signed up with your consultant on the acupunture program , she is very nice and patience
happy.gif

Already 1week and I feel my pants loose and weight reduced for 2kg .

Will keep up and lose more, thanks for your help on the recommendation dear jasmine !

jassy_mikey

Hi guys, better be careful with those slimming pills especially if u're dosing urself. I'm using them too though!! but seeing my doc for it, he plan for me so i get max loss just in time for wedding but got check my liver 1st to make sure that i suitable to take it

new_here_

I've been on Xenical for a couple of months and lost just a few kg. I'm not happy at all with this result as I'm overweight and I do need a stronger product to lose my extra weight faster.
I tried to order reductil 15 on www.***************.com several times but my payment keeps being declined. I'm desperate. Please help anybody.

kiki81

Hi Melinda,

You may try the accuputure weight lost program. I have lost 11kg within 3 mths of the program and now maintain my weight. If you are interested, do pm me.

wongmm83

Hi guys, am very new here. The reason why I am here is cos I need to lose weight for my wedding. what's the fast way to do so, I am not really keen to take pills though.

kiki81

Hi Mei Mei,

When is your wedding? I went thru accupunture slimming for 3 mths about 3 years ago and still maintaing. I lost a totoal of 11kg in 3mth thru diet program, acuputure and taking suppliments. If you interested, you may pm me.

wongmm83

Hello!
My wedding is at the end of the year in Novemeber, so i have exactly 6 months to lose weight. Wow, 11kg within 3 mths is very fast! I am scared of needles though. What kind of supplements are we talking about?

kiki81

Hey babe!

Still got time but must be well discipline babe. Dont worry about the needles, they are like ant bites. If you are interested to know more details on my program, pm babe.

Hi Mei Mei,

I took 3 months on supplements to lose about 8.5kg.
It is very effective and my friend will ensure you follow strictly. But good thing is you do not need to starve. Just eat normally and your appetite will reduce on its own. Then coupled it with regular simple exercises to see results even faster.
Pm me to know more.

megan01

My wedding is in June next year but I have been trying to go on a diet since last month, cause my photo shoot is in September. One of my friends recommend me to drink Organic Apple Cider +Honey and water to detox, and I think it is really working! It acts like an appetite surpressant and has no side effect. You may want to try it

megan01

Serious?! Where will your wedding banquet be held?

You can purchase it off the rack at major supermarkets. It costs less than 10 bucks =) but of course, you have to watch what you eat. Be warned that it doesn't taste extremely nice, so you might want to start off with a smaller bottle.

It is actually quite scary to read all the threads on acupuncture cause I'm terrified of needles. Moreover, I've tried the Atkins Diet at age 16, Duromine and Panbesy at age 19 and 24. Sad to say, all three had side effects (got fatter than ever) =( but I am glad I can maintain my weight at 48kg after so many years. My height is 1.65m.

What i did: Eliminate rice, red meat (beef, pork, duck), french fries, beer, NO durians, NO fast food, NO fried food and NO soft drinks. Take more soy based products, fish, chicken without skin, vegetables, fruits that come in weird colors (green, purple) Take lots of berries for they are high in antioxidant. Drink lots of water.

As I have an ultimate sweet tooth, I indulge in ice cream, bubble tea, cakes, desserts ONCE a week. Oh, eat more spicy food too =)

micalhassi

It is important to know about healthy techniques because when you do it you can achieve it easily. Build a perfect plan for eating by this you can take complete control on eating habits. Use all the items in balancing manner.

peg_phoo

Hi girls,

Losing weight is not an easy task. I have tried many methods, herbal supplements, detox programs, diets etc... but the effects were not visible.
Now I'm on Reductil diet pills. I'm using them just for a few weeks and feel the difference. And I do not do much effort. I simply eat healthy food and go swimming twice a week.
Reductil suppresses my appetite and I eat much less now. I feel full even after eating some vegetables or an apple. That feels great, as I always was hungry before
happy.gif

cfsc

Duromine causes "convulsions, palpitations and hallucinations" ... sounds scary.
sad.gif
And has to be prescribed by a doctor.

There's a new pill called GLOW which is the No.1 seller in the States. Claims to be all natural and has NO side effects. FDA approved and everything. Recommended by doctors and safe for over-the-coutner sales. Has anyone tried it? I want to buy it but not sure if it really works. I need to lose weight to fit into my dream wedding dress
happy.gif

kaiying

I've consumed GLOW for about a month already.. Up till now, I have lost about 7kg and yeah, I don't feel any nauseousness or palpitations.

I took it because it is recommended by Dr Oz.!

zhen1986

anyone can help with weight lost? My wedding new year june and photoshoot haven plan yet. Anyone can help where and i dont want eat pills or drink de..

zhen1986

anyone can help with weight lost? My wedding is next year june and photoshoot haven plan yet. Anyone can help where and i dont want eat pills or drink de..

babychew

hi elizabeth

can try do zumba 3 times a week + control your diet like eat less rice. its helps.. i seen n heard a lot of ppl lose weight through zumba. try it today. lets zumba.
i can intro u my zumba place if u like.
happy.gif

babychew

Hi Elizabeth I can bring u go a few places try. Different instructor different style . Let me know which day u free after work. We go try
happy.gif
I go Outram park, tanjong pagar area for Zumba. U prefer which area?

jassiemint

Hi iris, I lost ard 17kg in 4months plus through acupuncture slimming . Of course my fats was quite huge . So your 8kg is possible (=
But to be safe have to be fast .

If you keen to know abt my program can email me at [email protected]

Baobei was recommeded by me into this program too (=

peg_phoo

hey Iris,

me, personally, I didn't have any side effects except a dry month during the 1st month of use.

Of course you have to change your life style in order to maintain your weight.

After stopping Reductil it's recommended to exercise on a regular basis, eat only healthy food (avoid oily meals) and drink lots of water.

I wish you good luck!

missyti

Hi Kai Ying,

Please advise where to get GLOW pill?
i need to lose another 6KG before Nov 12 shooting.

please help!