7th month for Outdoor Photography..?

btb8888

if you are not supersitious then 7mth take ps why not?

i am a free thinker so i don't mind taking photos during 7mth...

catlhl

Haha..I signed my Bridal package on the 1st day of lunar 7th month. The BS staff said noone likes to sign during 7th month. I am curious on the distribution of the invitation cards to relatives (suppose to distribute 1 month before of the wedding). Mine will be lunar 7th month too..Not sure if my relatives will mind or not...

catlhl

Hi Maple, I think I will distribute the cards during 7th mth..

For PS, I am not "Pan Tan" so if take in 7th mth shldnt be a problem..but mine is next month.

And I also signed up my package on the 1st day of hungry festival.

namipandora

Hey, I'm also wondering about that. What's the taboos of doing the Pre-shoots in the 7th month? When does it end for 2008?

btb8888

i think just don go shoot at those old houses, och, or places which doesn't have alot of sunlight will do ba... don anyhow say... other then that, i think don have much...

side ot abit.. do u guys think 080808, will have a number of couples to get married?

maple_leaves

Namipandora,

The last day of the lunar 7th mth will end on the 30the Aug..

I guess mostly likly we shld be going ahead with the 7th mth PS... perhaps as bride to be mention, just dnt go to those old hse lor... hehehe...
But anyway i saw the chinese calendar and the day that we chosen its an acspicious day...

But if you guys want to take PS on the 7th mth, do let ur BS knw abt it as i understand that some photographer will be on long leave for the whole mth...

bewygirl

my mom jumped when i told her i wanna PS on 7th month as it is very empty on the bridal calendar. i got left right centre from her

livemomentssg

You mean personal expenses? Close to 10k in total.
happy.gif

babygirlchoco

wow! 10K! How much did you spend on the package?

I think this is out of my budget. Sigh.... My HTB prefers to spend the money on doing up our new house. Which non-european countries would you recommend for photo shoots? I'm thinking of going to Japan.