50pax wedding lunch/dinner venue - any recommendations?

seekhelps

Hi Elaine (oooyingqinooo)

any preference in location? when is the wedding? would a restaurant in sembawang park attract yr attention?

oooyingqinooo

hi, i think i would prefer a Chinese restaurant? the wedding will be held next year, between March - June.
do you have any other suggestions other than the restaurant at sembawang park?

actually.. on the actual wedding day itself.
there wont be any gate crash in the morning and etc.
but, i do plan to have the tea ceremony done during the wedding lunch/dinner.
but i think this will only last for a while right..
so is there anything else to do on the lunch/dinner after that?

plus, i think i will be heading down to sign the marriage cert by end of this year.
my purpose is just to go and sign.
so i would like to know how long is the process?
and.. erm.. any JP to recommend as well?

so sorry!
so many questions and recommendations..

seekhelps

Hello Elaine (oooyingqinooo),

yes many restaurants/hotels out there for selection, the thing is how much you willing to pay? yr budget is about $60 per pax, in fact it cant really meet the average rate people are charging in 2014.

Rates from a new hotel, Ramanda Singapore at Zhongshan Park for yr reference: -
Wedding Lunch package 2014 at $728.00 nett per table of 10 persons through out the year
Wedding Dinner package 2014 at $688.00++ per table applicable for weekdays from Mondays to Thursdays
Wedding Dinner package 2014 at $888.00++ per table for weekends from Fridays to Sundays, eve, & Public Holidays

anything else to do on the lunch/dinner after that on wedding day? well, many would like to rest enjoying the world of 2 ... :oops:;)

for ROM you cant choose JP if you do it at ROM, but you can choose JP for ROM at your selected place & the process is abt 1/2 hrs max i think