4" Wedding Shoes

partner

Hi,

i'm looking for a 4" wedding shoes for my PS & AD. However i on a tight budget of less than $100.

Anyone can advise where to shop for it? Million Thanks
happy.gif

sky25

Hi JY,

You can go to City Plaza to have a look. They have a lot of silver shoes n can bargain w them. If not, you can go to Pedalworks. They hav silver shoes too.

sky25

Hi JY,

These are the outlets:

The Amara #02-06/07
East Point Mall #01-26
Tiong Bahru Plaza #01-10
Jurong Point #01-43/44
Thomson Plaza #03-47
Pioneer Mall #01-05/06

Walking Culture @ harborfront has 1 pair which is quite nice but think is ard 3- 3.5", less 100bucks. If u r ard there, u can dropby to hav a look.

sky25

You can walk in n ask their stuff 2 show you those 4" silver shoes in case they din put all on display. N it's faster for you, don nd to scan throu d shop..

poopoo

Try Leapin's Lizard Pte Ltd
add : 10 Anson Road #01-57 Int'l Plaza S(079903)
Tel : 6222 2783

having both OTR and MTM and the price is cheap.

september

i bought mine at allure charix for $99...it is located at 92 amoy street....

and yesterday, i saw tat charles and keith hv 4" heels too (see a range suitable for BS) but nt silver colour lah....

foreverhappy

JY u can go to city plaza i saw s few on sunday but i did not bought the 4" heels but 2" heel. i think 4" is too high for me.

partner

Hi all ladies,

Thanks for your input. I will go down to take a look.

Hi JK,

Which shop you bought your shoes from? It cheap. I think there a few shoe shops in city plaza rite?

gettingmarried

Hi JY,

I cant remember the shop's name.. but it's located at 1st flr.. near to an escalator...
there are more designs from some shoes shop at 2nd level.. but more pricey.. average $70 and above..

vonchong

Hi, I bought mine 3.5" ($56) yesterday from city Plaza level 2, can't remember the shop name though (something popular)... Take escaltor up to level 2, turn left, think 5th shop if i din remember wrongly... Went wif my hubby, he bargain wif the lady as he bought a pair of white shoe for his white suits there as well. The shop got alot of nice silver high heel shoe.

vonchong

June, u welcome...
I find the shoes there not bad, prices reasonable. Anyway, when we wear gowns, our feet is cover up so no one really take note of our shoe... I got 2 cousons bought $300+ & $400+ shoe for wedding but whole day i nv take note of it til aft wedding they mention then only i kn the price! so no point get too expensive shoe...
Happy shoe shopping! :)

chendol

Hi everyone,

Can I check if the 4" shoes you are referring to have a platform in front? Cos some of my friends have 3" and 4" shoes without platform in front - think that will be really painful to wear.

Can anyone share their experience on the actual day wearing 4" shoes? Overheard that if the shoes are not comfortable it can really spoil your day.

Thanks!

yunxi

Hi gals,
I bought a pair of silver 4" heels (open-toe), with slight platform, from NOVO abt a month ago...was on 50% sale so only paid $50+ for it...think it was a gd buy! but i'm not sure the sale is still on...check it out at suntec..

jona

hi yunxi,

I also bought a 4' silver shoe at Novo early last week. also paid at 50+. same same here. Maybe we bought the same shoe. ha ha.

When is yr AD? Where is your banquet held?

My AD is on 1/11/06 & held at Novotel Clarke Quay.

jona

Hi vonchong,
i didn't go to City plaza. I bought one at Novo. Thanks again for the map.

Agreed that even we have bought hundreds buck of shoe pple just don't know the price of the shoe until the owner say.

alya

erm, just wondering, how come all you ladies buy such high heels? is it a must?
i am afraid if my heels are too high, my hubby would look short..

rains

Hi alya,

It's not a must to buy such high heels. Usually it's becos designers suggest brides to buy them as brides usually look better in higher heels when they are in their gowns.

For my case, I couldn't manage 4 inch heels and my husband is not that tall. I got 2 pairs of shoes: one is 3 inch and the other, 3 and a half.

I know of some brides who go for flatter shoes becos they are very tall and their grooms are shorter. So don't worry abt that. It's all individual stuff.

vonchong

Hi june!
Gald u manage to get yr ideal shoe. :)
U taken yr PS yet?
I taking mine next mth, looking forward to it, hehe...

Hi alya,
It's not a muzt to wear very high heels but if the height different is big then... As for my case: I am 1.58m, hubby 1.78m, there is a gd 20cm height gap so I need to wear high heels as per my BS advise... But I can't wear too high heels also, cos never wear >2.5" heels b4, scare fall down on AD, so malu... But my 3.5" heel got high front platform so still can balance myself, hehe...

alya

thanks ladies.
i am 1.7m and SO is 1.78m
so worried if i get heels which are too high , i will tower above him..
maybe i should ask my designer and see what she says..
oh..what color shoes do you ladies buy for EG.
think my EG would be in burgundy..

vonchong

Hi alya,
I only buy 1 pair of silver high heel for my WG & EG. Cos find waste of $ as can say no one really take note of what shoes u wearing as most of time yr gown will be covering the shoes... Normally people will take note more on yr gowns, even when we attend other people wedding, we also do that rite?

clouds_54

Hi June/Yunxi

Hmm.... didn't managed to see any 4 inch high silver heels at Novo leh. Been to a few branches already. You hv any pic to share here? Thanks!

clouds_54

Hi girls

I hv a brand new pair of silver shoes to let go. It's abt 3.75" high. I got it at a good price. Interested parties can send me a pte msg here
happy.gif
. Thanks!

tinkybell

Hi girls,

I am looking for a pair of minimum 3" high heels to match my knee length ROM dress, anything stalls to share?

luvforest

Hi,

My custom made wedding shoe wif crystals infront (from Leapin Lizard) had only wore twice, once on my indoor photoshoots and once on actual day.

In very good condition, 3 inch high ready for sale.
Interested parties pls PM or leave down ur email address. tks !
389982.jpg

princess_jo

Hi all,
I've come across a contact (called Belinda) online and have bought a pair of 3.5 inches shoe online from this fine lady who designs and makes her shoes. They're really pretty and very affordable (below 100). The pair I bought was very unique and versatile. I juz had to change the diamante chain to lace and it creates a new look for the evening gown without having to splurge on a second pair. And I bought mine for 89.90 only. Plus she's got very good PERSONAL service and AFTER sales service. If u're interested to have a look at her shoes and profile, you could email me at [email protected] as I prolly wouldn't drop in here often.

Juz wanted to share this pleasant shoe shopping I had with you gals.

fen38

Hi Princess Jo

I'm interested to have a look at her shoes n profile. As i currently looking for a 4" inch shoes with platform but if cannot find will have to custom made liao.. so now need to have back up plan bcos i got a feel that 4' inch shoes are difficult to find especially there platform infront..

my email is [email protected]

cheesey

Personally, dun feel her rate is of low end, given tt she dun hv physical store (fixed cost). Some stores has even cheaper rates. Will prob do more research on cheaper source ..

Juz my tot oni .. no offence.

princess_jo

It's not low end but it's affordable and reasonable for wedding shoes etc. Esp for her service and quality of shoes. At least you can made to measure your shoes prolly less than Leaping Lizard?

elinwokk

4" must be gd quality ladies ..
happy.gif
my sis in law bought cheap cheap 4" bec tot only for e day & heel snapped when she walked down red carpet!!