4 inch wedding shoes

slow

4 inch!? That's very high!
You might want to try the shoe shop at basement of Takashimaya - forgot the name (think it is Vivi or something like that). Their shoes are very nice (and not expensive!!)

Good luck!

durianlover

i bought a shoe that's almost 4.5inch high, but that includes the little bit of platform. Got it from Nova at Westmall.

It actually doesn't look much like a wedding shoe. It's silver coloured with straps to tie round ur ankle - know what i mean?

i've to get high shoes coz my FH is much taller than me! It's tough to find high shoes that don't look ugly and are not too ex. So in the end i settled with this pair though it doesn't really look like a wedding shoe. But still ok coz silver goes with white
happy.gif

jinglim

try lucky plaza. got 4inch strappy silver color shoe. price about $60 over. can bargain one...
if u can take 3.5inch, then try kiki brand cos i bought 1pair silver color strappy shoe for my wedding as well...
vivie dun have so high one..
other brand oso difficult to find.
if u dun mind black color heel with silver strap, then try URS, got a few pairs quite high one.

hope this info help u..

hong

coco,

have u tired Heatwave.

They have very nice crystal shoes and most of them are ard 3.5-4"

I know there is one at chinatown. the building beside the OG. Sorry i always got mixed up whether that is pearl centre or complex.

gebbera

Hi Coco,

I need a pair of 4" wedding shoes too....
I'm thinking of tailor-made one and just found out a shop who can do it.... But i have not been to them yet.... perhaps will visit the shop one of these days....

The shop's name Leaping Lizard located at International Plaza.

You may consider having a tailor-made wedding shoes as well... Hope this might be of help to you....
happy.gif

Anyone knows beside Leaping Lizard, what other places can i go to for tailor-made shoes?

gebbera

Hi Nicole,

Where's HUE located? Never heard of this shop before. Thinking of going there to take a look as well.
happy.gif

Do they tailor-made shoes or it's off the rack?

millie

hi coco,

i chance upon this thread. i recommend ricino. it's at orchard plaza (next to centrept) 2nd flr. u can buy off the rack or tailor made. i tailor made my 4 inches shoes cos i wanted to add more cystrals.

really go check it out. price ard $150 (i think)depending on the designs u want. u can oso check out dept stores. think robinsons carry the ricino brand too. price is the same. just tt u can't tailor made.

_co_co

hi ladies =)

Thanks for all your inputs! am thinking of looking for those 4"platform heels because was quite worried that those normal 4"heels will be difficult to walk.....well, will drop by URS, Hue, Lizard 1 of these days and update you gals of my finding =)

_co_co

hi all

already got my heels, very satisfied! its from HUE. initially saw 1 at taka URS, but the front part a bit painful so go to HUE to have a look. and lucky me, manage to get 1 from there
happy.gif
both heels i saw were 3.5 inch, didn't seen any 4 inch... really thanks to all of you for your valuable info!

fairladys

hi co co,
wat type of heel did u get? wat colour? i am looking for slip-in type of heel abt 3.5 - 4 inch leh....... any ideal where i can get?

postpet2

Hi gals,

while shopping over the weekend, came across this shop in suntec called Aldo...
All their heels are super high...think got 3.5-4".
you girls might wanna look see if it fit or not...i for sure can't wear such high pair..sure fall flat on face...

_co_co

hi winnie

mine is a grey slip-in heels with "strip" around the ankle and beads all around....err..dunno really know how to describe...you might out the places that the others had suggested. good luck and happy shopping =)

tanlea

hi

any new updates?

me looking for 4 inch shoes as well

target to spend 1 weekend else no choice have to custom made liao

oh is RAM more ex, then leaping lizard or about the same price?

ivory

<font color="0000ff">BlueAngel...</font>
u oso looking for 4" shoes ah... me oso leh... last nite i went to Causeway point got see a few pairs quite nice but not really 4"..

later im going to Leaping lizards see wat price they quoting lor
happy.gif

naturally

Ram's shop is more expensive (however SB.com card got 20% off), but i find the quality better than lizards. I can even bring my shoes back for dyeing (to black colour only, $15 i think), i thot it's a good idea that i can still recycle my wedding shoes...
happy.gif
But i haven't got down to doing it, my shoes still at my mum's place, ha!

Ivory mei, hihi!
biggrin.gif
Hmm... since i'm going back to Ram's to dye my shoes, anybody wants to come along? His shop is a bit hard to find, it is inside a toto shop!
biggrin.gif

ivory

<font color="0000ff">naturally jie jie..</font>
kekeke... last nite went down to lizards.. really their shoes not of best quality
proud.gif
but ok lah... im going to ask him do a plain silver shoes for me... then me will go n buy other cystals or accessories to add on to the shoes for PS n AD so other functions i can still wear it n not too 'eye catching'
proud.gif

wah... Ram so good ah... but i very lazy to find other shoe shops liao... cos my schedule very tight, no time to recee other places liao...

naturally

Wah, u know how to buy crystals to add on to shoes... but how are u going to remove the crystals later on? If u dun glue on the crystals, won't they fall off?
uhoh.gif

Okie, so u decided on lizards already, silver shoes with shining crystals, hee, can imagine it will be very pretty! But why u say u got no time? Thot your wedding is in Oct? So when's the photoshoot?

Realised i asked u many questions, maybe cos i haven't talked to u for quite some time...
lame.gif

tanlea

hi ivory,

din expect to see you here. hee hee, but i recall you quite tall, right ? me 1.6m only my hubby 1.8 m ... bridal shop ask me find 4 inches shoes lor. i already found my EG shoes at DMK .. abt 3 inches ... $50 only.. simple and nice.

hi naturally

thanks for the info. i din know SB have 20% disc. yippee

yeah i went RAM shop before. but he told me to go to him again in April cos new designs coming in... but his shoes look ex leh.

if i just want a simple shoe, white colour sandals ... how much do you think it will cost huh? cos i dun wanna waste my time go down and then waste his time and then dun wanna buy from ram

bubb

Hi people,

If you gals don't mind buying second hand strappy shoes, I can sell you mine at cheap price. It's custom-made from ricci no with crystals, 4 inches. Wore only for PS &amp; actual day this year. Interested pls mail me at : [email protected] for pictures

c0co

hi naturally... this place call RAM seems interesting.... when are u popping down? :p

And where is this place? Is it in town? Thanks gal...

naturally

BlueAngel,
my shoes are also simple, it's white with a strap around the ankles, 3.75 inch (i wanted 4 inches initially, but charles says it'll be too high for my comfort, so i can only do max 3.75 inch). Sorry i can't remember how much i paid, slightly over $100 i think, but the new arrivals may cost more lor.... just discovered i have a pic in my pc, u want to see?
happy.gif

c0co,
were u the one who pm me regarding continental strings? hihi!
happy.gif
I can go down anytime lah, just that i'm lazy, hee... let me make an appt with Charles, and then i pm u, okie?

naturally

BlueAngel, no lah, i'm not selling my shoes! i intend to dye it black so that i can still wear it for other functions.
happy.gif
Just want to show u the picture cos i dunno how to describe my shoes... no advertising intended, hee! :ppp

ivory

<font color="0000ff">naturally jie jie…</font>
aiya.. no necessary have to paste the crystals on the shoes ah… I haven’t think of wat to add yet… must see the final pdt of the shoes then I can design the arrangement of the accessories… din wan then to add on the crystals or beadings now cos then I can wear the shoes for other functions without looking too glam mah
happy.gif
must make sure my money spent worth while mah
happy.gif

ya.. my wedding in Oct, my PS in June ah… cos now I every day oso have dance class.. no time to go shopping mah…
happy.gif
so chop chop decide to make the shoes instead lor
happy.gif
more convenient dat way
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">BlueAngel…</font>
ah? me not tall lah… me taller than u by 3cm oni.. kekekekkee…

in the end I make my shoes 3.5”.. cos if make 4” have to add platform in the front of the shoes which is not nice cos my EG has high slit over my right leg… so the shoes will be seen… den if got platform like not very elegant lor..

tanlea

hi naturally

thanks for your pic. nice n reusable shoe.
happy.gif

looks comfy too.

hi ivory

where did you make your shoes huh?

hi gals,

heatwave shoes comfy ? how about ricinno and hue?

ivory

hi.. i went to make mine at Leaping Lizards lor... just ask them to make a simple one so i can wearin future oso
proud.gif

ivory

<font color="0000ff">starz...</font>
eh? tot u say no time to come in? mine i paid $89... own design lor... the pricing depends on the material u chose lah... i chose satin so more ex... if u chose other materials may oni cost u $55
happy.gif

sweetiepie

Hi gals

I have a champagne gold (with shiny bits on the straps) size 6 , 3.5 inch high ...It has straps with a small buckle at ankle. I wore only once...willing to let go at S$25. Bought at $59. Let me know if you are interested.

greenie

ivory, i got say i busy until no time to pop in meh?
uhoh.gif
hmm, sometimes lah, but yest i popped in at nite mah.
happy.gif

hey, tts quite cheap liao... i thot their shoes costs more than $150? i got a few frens tt paid more than $200 4 their heels... tts why i am not gog there 2 make my heels... so how long will it b ready?

sweetiepie

Hi oinkoink

It all depends on your height and your hubby's height. If you are almost as tall as ur hubby, then u should consider not wearing so high. If you hubby is much taller than u, than you can go as high as u r comfortable with. BTW, wat size r u? my shoe is size 6

tanlea

hi starz

leaping lizard charge based on ur customization lor. they take abt 3 weeks, if i recall correctly. arrhh, i no time lioa...if all else fails, me go leaping liazard liao.

hi ivory

i din know leaping lizard shoes can be so cheap ... until $55?? arh ... then i waste all my time searching... actually if i wanna MTM shoes, i also do satin liao. might as well, cos can dye black mah. can you show me how your shoe look like? $89 is reasonable leh.

hi CJ

me size 7 but sometimes my shoe size is 6 or even 5! dunno why leh. no standard one.
sad.gif

sweetiepie

Hi Blue Angel

Let's see how lor...anyway, i think that size 6 was a bit loose for me, so it might be able to fit a size 7 feet...

ivory

ah... kekekek...

issit bcos ur frens add alot of details like flowers or crystals or chains ah? cos mine very plain one oni
happy.gif
but my frens one will lotsa details think oso not over $100 leh...

my shoes will be ready for 1st fitting in 7th May
happy.gif

ya... got $55 ones... those are they use those materials like abit PVC like dat one lor.. err.. dunno how to describe leh... go down n see n u will noe lah... usually ppl will choose satin cos nicer n can wear out in future oso
happy.gif

when i collected my shoes then i try to take pics lah
happy.gif

greenie

ivory, wah so cute one... still got 1st fittg? hehehehe
lol.gif
machiam like our WGs... hahahaha
biggrin.gif

i think my fren's hv diamante, but she finds tt its not sufficient, so she went to get extra &amp; add on her own, else if she wans so many diamante straps, even more exp.

hi blue angel,
i am not gog to get anymore heels. bought a pair 4 my ROM and is very happy wif it. so will hv the same pair 4 AD... i think i will most prob get a pair 4 OD PS only... dun wan to waste $$$ on them coz i wun wear it after tt.
happy.gif

yah agree tt $89 sounds reasonable.

ivory

ya lor... when Issac (the guy there) arrange a date for me for fitting i was like.. har?
proud.gif

but he say is to lemme try whether fitting n comfy or not lor... then he oso say if last min wan to add details oso can lor
happy.gif

me woory abt the extra cost if ask him do the details so i decided to add myself lor... then like dat after AD can take out the details n wear for normal functions
happy.gif

where did ur fren got her diamantes?