22kg amethyst crystal cave - Fengshui usage

bimbo_2_b

Measurement :23cm by 21.5cm by 36 cm
Picture took at wee hours in the morning before my kids wake up so lightning not too good. Will change pics when I have time .

Condition is good , no crack . Full of calcite which will jack up its value as Fengshui believed calcite intensified the energy / wealth of amethyst crystal cave .
App 97609047 if interested ImageUploadedByForum1465709215.857761.jpgImageUploadedByForum1465709235.214605.jpg
Can give you a base if you are nice to me ( no weird request such as getting me to take a photo of all my crystal caves etc ).

Used for display ( got people asked me if I used for meditation before , the answer is no, I don't know how to ).

Anyway , my crystal caves are always a steal . You will regret if you missed them .

Selling because I have too many and is constantly upgrading . Deep enough To place a small buhhda, some jewelry etc to create the effect of 财神入财乡.

Have some Fengshui knowledge and hence can advise you on where is your wealth sector based on your floor plan and give General Fengshui advise for your new home . ImageUploadedByForum1465709172.321959.jpg

The Southwest bagua area of your home is hosting a very auspicious feng shui star in 2016. There is the potential of excellent feng shui energy here that can attract luck and prosperity. The 2016 feng shui star here is the Wealth star #8, and its feng shui element is Earth. This is quite excellent as the element of the Southwest area is also Earth, which the amethyst cave can complement as a earth element.
Delivery is possible to selected places at $20-$30 charge . For people who have been following me, do check my Sold listing for other effects of amethyst cave. Come with advise on the wealth sectors of your house based on floor plan if you are interested.

Viewing at segar ( bukit panjang) . Amethyst
works to purify any space of negative vibrations, emanates higher energy and creates a suitable place for one to come back to the source of his or her own power. It calms and cools excessive emotions, and eases the transition to a more meditative state by clearing the unnecessary mind clutter. On a physical level, amethyst is said to strengthen the immune system and help heal imbalances of the respiratory tract and skin.