2017 brides

tanahmin

hi all, not sure if anyone of u has this concern....As I sign up my AD bridal package in JB.

1) I need to rent a car in SG for my AD
2) Most of the car rental don't allow me to drive in Malaysia (unless I top up $200), cos i need to drive in 1 day in advance for the car deco.

Abit dilemma wat to do... is tieing the car deco easy?

ETBOY

Hi I'm a 2017 "Noobie" Groom. Currently looking for Actual day videography and photography for my wedding lunch. Can any kind soles provide me with recommendations? (Budget about 2k to 2.5k)
I'm also looking for actual day photobooth. It will be better if they comes in a package.
Wedding day getting nearer (Q3 next year),

hi all, not sure if anyone of u has this concern....As I sign up my AD bridal package in JB.

1) I need to rent a car in SG for my AD
2) Most of the car rental don't allow me to drive in Malaysia (unless I top up $200), cos i need to drive in 1 day in advance for the car deco.

Abit dilemma wat to do... is tieing the car deco easy?

Me too! Do let me know if you manage to secure one at an affordable rate! Thanks!

tanahmin

i just check with weddingcarz, they suggest that we can bring in the car deco from Malaysia to them, they will help us tie. They have quite a few Audi/BMW model.

Can consider :)

blushpink

Hi all Bride to be...
May I know how many bridemaids is consider ok?

What is the difference between maid of honour, bridemaids etc?

Must it be even number or?

Also, is it weird if I only have like 2-3? Cos I'm not thinking of having gatecrash... So not sure if need so many?

pikachuuu

Hi all Bride to be...
May I know how many bridemaids is consider ok?

What is the difference between maid of honour, bridemaids etc?

Must it be even number or?

Also, is it weird if I only have like 2-3? Cos I'm not thinking of having gatecrash... So not sure if need so many?

is your day so it depends on you and how complicated or extravagant u want things to be
personally i am only having 3 and no gate crash either except the simple suan tian ku la thingy.
I have been to weddings where there is only 1 bridesmaid.

LHC

Anyone bought their 四点金 yet? Any idea where has simple and contemporary design? Been to those commercial ones like poh heng, SK. Heard of a few shops at Chinatown: Chung hwa, on Cheong. Are they reliable tho? Any other recommendations? Thanks!!

phirahh

Anyone bought their 四点金 yet? Any idea where has simple and contemporary design? Been to those commercial ones like poh heng, SK. Heard of a few shops at Chinatown: Chung hwa, on Cheong. Are they reliable tho? Any other recommendations? Thanks!!
I've bought mine last year, bought individual pieces and not in a set. It depends on the material you're looking for? If you go for 999.9 gold, there aren't many options (poh heng should be your best bet). I got mine from Lee hwa and poh heng. Alternatively you can customise which wouldn't be too expensive (depends on the weight of gold, number of diamonds etc.)

Reactions: LHC

LHC

I've bought mine last year, bought individual pieces and not in a set. It depends on the material you're looking for? If you go for 999.9 gold, there aren't many options (poh heng should be your best bet). I got mine from Lee hwa and poh heng. Alternatively you can customise which wouldn't be too expensive (depends on the weight of gold, number of diamonds etc.)

Ok thanks! Just checked out poh heng/tianpo/chung hwa/oneounce at Chinatown. Goldheart gold at
Ion has quite nice contemporary designs. Will pop by Lee hwa soon! :)

Aleesure

We don't intend to engage videographer on the AD..my partner just want to have photographer. In this case, would it be better to go for ala carte or package?

miojojo

We don't intend to engage videographer on the AD..my partner just want to have photographer. In this case, would it be better to go for ala carte or package?
Package normally doesn't come with videographer. Ala carte package depend on what you looking for. Package then more convenient but limited to whatever the bridal can provide. Ala carte then you have alot of flexibility to get what you like but requires alot more effort to research and put things together.

tanahmin

hihi, I bought mine at Chiantown, Poh Seng. Their 1 set cost abt $3000+. Their workmanship is very low compare to those commercial one. U can go see see :)

Reactions: LHC

LHC

hihi, I bought mine at Chiantown, Poh Seng. Their 1 set cost abt $3000+. Their workmanship is very low compare to those commercial one. U can go see see :)
Oh Poh Seng? Nv heard of it. Will check it out too! :) however so far what I see from the traditional shops in people's park have less contemporary designs. thanks!

EVELYNKONG

I just signed my venue with Novotel :D Guess afterall they are the most affordable ballroom with a gigantic holding area all to you and a pillar-less ballroom. Too bad i'm not holding my solemisation in the hotel otherwise the outdoor area outside the ballroom is perf! I chose the cinnamon ballroom btw :p I guess things are starting to get exciting for me!
Hi Crea,
I signed my wedding venue with Novotel too , love the pillarless cinnamon ballroom so much

Yinghuiling

Hi! I'm a Jan 7 bride. i think im the slowest to join this forum! hope everyone is preparing well for their coming big day!!

Anyway i currently looking for customize size envelopes. Anyone have any recommendations??

Ying1234

Hi girls,

Im happy for all you getting married in 2017. I was supposed to one the bride getting married but unfortunately, i wouldnt be able to do so and I have started preparing.

If anyone looking at Regent Hotel, Im selling them:

We have booked a wedding dinner banquet in 5 November 2017 at Regent Hotel but have to let it go.

- It will be in the main ballroom at Level 1.
- Min 30 tables.

Genuinely interested parties, you can pm me for more details on the perks that we have, per table pricing etc..

More information will be send to all interested parties.

Transfer of ownership can be done. The banquet can fall on any dates, subject to availability.

If you have yet to find any videographer and photographer, I'm selling mine too.

Videographer is the next chapter film
Photographer is Synchronal photography
Check out their Instagram from wonderful works done.

All deposits have been paid.

Thank you

Do PM please. I have to get back the hotel by 31 October 2016.

Ying1234

Hi I'm a 2017 "Noobie" Groom. Currently looking for Actual day videography and photography for my wedding lunch. Can any kind soles provide me with recommendations? (Budget about 2k to 2.5k)
I'm also looking for actual day photobooth. It will be better if they comes in a package.
Wedding day getting nearer (Q3 next year),

Hi! I am letting go of my videographer and photographer. I think they suit your budget. Pm me for more details. Thanks!

janeyyy

Hi girls,

Im happy for all you getting married in 2017. I was supposed to one the bride getting married but unfortunately, i wouldnt be able to do so and I have started preparing.

If anyone looking at Regent Hotel, Im selling them:

We have booked a wedding dinner banquet in 5 November 2017 at Regent Hotel but have to let it go.

- It will be in the main ballroom at Level 1.
- Min 30 tables.

Genuinely interested parties, you can pm me for more details on the perks that we have, per table pricing etc..

More information will be send to all interested parties.

Transfer of ownership can be done. The banquet can fall on any dates, subject to availability.

If you have yet to find any videographer and photographer, I'm selling mine too.

Videographer is the next chapter film
Photographer is Synchronal photography
Check out their Instagram from wonderful works done.

All deposits have been paid.

Thank you

Do PM please. I have to get back the hotel by 31 October 2016.

how much are you selling for the next chapter film? able to pm me the price? thanks!

GellyMong

Have you booked your ROM? What is the angbao rates to give to the solemnizer ?
have you booked your AD wedding package?
maybe we can create a group chat and share...
Yes sure. I've already done my ROM this year. I did it in ROM itself so I didn't give any Ang Bao. Yes I've book my actual day wedding package

eang18

Hi All, I am a Nov groom... after procrastinating for so Long... we are finally ramping up our search for hotels and pre wedding packages.... anyone is planning for oversea pre wedding shoot to Paris or Rome for next year? Maybe we can join you too :) and share the cost of the crew etc... cheers!