(2016) 2016 brides

Hello fellow z wedding btb.. Haha yes z wedding is quite inflexible in that sense but as they always say 一分錢一分貨

Yah. They always say their quality very good.. but I heard from others that the older ppl who started made the brand very good.. now standard may have dropped. So I don't know also.

Azen1988

Hi all

I'm on the mid of planning of my wedding. Thinking of going overseas prewedding shoot got any BS to recommend ?

bonbons

For pre-wedding photo shoots, will they shoot the nails? Any brides go for bridal nails especially for PS?

depends on photographers I guess, they probably won't zoom in on the nails, but some shots like hugging, or you put your hand on your husband's shoulders, will see the hands and nails.
I'm planning to do nails for photoshoot, but not elaborate one lah, maybe just a french manicure or something

twinklez

maybe check with other BTBs if that is the usual rate? if so it's hard to bargain.. but once u find someone who was charged a lower rate, then u have a better chance of obtaining the same lower rate..
yup understand.. i find 120 too exp and their gowns selection v limited & so-so.. hence i didnt sign up with them.

something to note for all BTB,
do also find out if adding a page entails any additional cost!
i recalled a BS quoting me $x for additional pose + $y for additional page in the album too *gasps*
it is good to hv some buffer in mind even though we always say we will not give in to adding photos.. but sometimes we might just be carried away after seeing the photos lo!

twinklez

yeah my BS charges around SGD70 if we add 20 or 30 photos. then the price gets cheaper if you add more..
yup yup, 70 is quite ok..esp when u alrd added photos! :)
may i ask wat BS u sign up with? sry if u have alrd mentioned at the start!

twinklez

i personally like to fix an appt at the bridal studio so tt i can see the gowns as well. if u r lucky, they will allow u to try too!

i feel that at roadshows, u might not have a clear view on the gowns selections and perhaps ltd time to tok to the consultants..

yup understand.. i find 120 too exp and their gowns selection v limited & so-so.. hence i didnt sign up with them.

i recalled a BS quoting me $x for additional pose + $y for additional page in the album too *gasps*
it is good to hv some buffer in mind even though we always say we will not give in to adding photos.. but sometimes we might just be carried away after seeing the photos lo!

Oh yes yes, when I signed with my BS, they mentioned other BS having a limit as well... Haha... I didn't even think of that until they told me. Lucky for mine, they said there is no limit for pages, so u can blast one photo per page.. But I don't think that will look good, but you get the idea.. Lol

twinklez

Oh yes yes, when I signed with my BS, they mentioned other BS having a limit as well... Haha... I didn't even think of that until they told me. Lucky for mine, they said there is no limit for pages, so u can blast one photo per page.. But I don't think that will look good, but you get the idea.. Lol

haha i get it :p good to hear that for ur BS who is so transparent!
my BS also dont charge and same as urs, did mentioned other BS do charge in addition to the tiered pricing for gown selection..phew!

i personally think it is ridiculous lo, esp if i alrd paid for the additional pose.. then why cant have complimentary pages to add those poses in? *perplexed* but i guess jus additional revenue streams for them!

Actually even though they quote $100 plus per photo.. The more you buy.. The cheaper the per photo is.. It really depends a lot on bargaining skills. But must always remind yourself that no matter how nice the photos are.. must do self control. Lol. I hope I can do that in time to come..

Azen1988

Actually even though they quote $100 plus per photo.. The more you buy.. The cheaper the per photo is.. It really depends a lot on bargaining skills. But must always remind yourself that no matter how nice the photos are.. must do self control. Lol. I hope I can do that in time to come..

Which BS u engage ? Usually is around how many photos to give ? Am I the only one who looking for BS before my BF proposal to me ....

naiyoucreamy

Which BS u engage ? Usually is around how many photos to give ? Am I the only one who looking for BS before my BF proposal to me ....

althou i dun belong to 2016 btb.. but... dun worry u arent the only one. my bf propose to me only this jan.. but booked our banquet and bs last yr..

naiyoucreamy

yes, can haggle with them one.

just did my photo selection recently.. exceeded 21 pictures (suppose to b 95 per piece..out of 7 pieces, 5 were either our toys/rings.. so obviously its not counted in the pose.. 2 had hands.. which they agree not to charge us.).. end of it we paid 850 for 14 pieces (excluding the 7).. try to bargain with your BS.

twinklez

Twinklez which BS u engage ?
signed up with Odelia bridal..fairly new entrant but we felt at ease with the coordinators and their photography. they have very nice studios and also great selection for my HTB too.
the latter is something which i look for as i believe that my other half must be equally happy trying the suits too :)

u all can have a chat with them to find out more :)

yes, can haggle with them one.

just did my photo selection recently.. exceeded 21 pictures (suppose to b 95 per piece..out of 7 pieces, 5 were either our toys/rings.. so obviously its not counted in the pose.. 2 had hands.. which they agree not to charge us.).. end of it we paid 850 for 14 pieces (excluding the 7).. try to bargain with your BS.

Which BS did you sign up with?

Juziz

Hi everyone,
I am selling my wedding outfit. I've only worn it once ( 3 months ago) for about 4hrs. It's already dry cleaned and ready to be worn. Its a custom made design. There is extra material on the inside for alteration purposes.

I've attached a picture. If you need further details please do email me at [email protected].

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 39

OYHZ

oh yes u brought up an important point which I've forgot. allocate an overall amount we're ok with spending to cater to any addition or changes!

haha i get it :p good to hear that for ur BS who is so transparent!
my BS also dont charge and same as urs, did mentioned other BS do charge in addition to the tiered pricing for gown selection..phew!

i personally think it is ridiculous lo, esp if i alrd paid for the additional pose.. then why cant have complimentary pages to add those poses in? *perplexed* but i guess jus additional revenue streams for them!
Haha yea, I guess the photos part is the one where BS can earn.. So like the MUA etc, I think not much to earn? Lol

msjac

You can play your childhood photo montage? You can do that yourself before the actual day :)

Usually the first march in will be playing childhood montage but before the 2nd march in will be the gate crash video. Any idea if we do not have gate crash, what can be shown or be done before our 2nd march in? :)

msjac

@msjac i think one thing to note also, is that if there are like different price ranges, you might want to check what range of gowns are you entitled to choosing from, with the price you paid.. i think price is lower, but if they said you have to add this add that, you might have to end up paying even more in the end :)

Hiya! Very thankful to you :)

My fiance and I had a BS package previously and it was signed impulsively. We were both so regretful about it because it contains nothing much. However, we managed to see their booth last weekend while we were shopping so we went to speak to them once again. Fortunately, they were very nice and willing to re-adjust our package by deleting the previous package and giving us a new one! :) They also transfer our deposit to this new invoice.

msjac

@DJ2016 hahhaha!! maybe cause it's too advance, so they all also sian half and just reject.. lol.. but yea, planning on our side is very difficult because of that. hopefully he replies soon! he is pretty prompt in his response actually :)just that too far from my place, but at least he is honest lah..haha

So how advance do you think we should start engaging a JP?

msjac

Yeah I understand... I upgraded my deluxe room to deluxe suite.. No complimentary upgrades... Guess this is one of the cons... Nevertheless heard my banquet manager saying that they have a wedding show for genting Jurong between 2-5 July. But she told me that the perks offered in the wedding show are not as attractive as the opening promotion perks...

My fiance and I had signed up for Genting Jurong. :)

Who was your consultant? Theresa?

Almost all nice dates I have for 2016 on Saturday, it has been taken up. :( So if any BTBs would like to try out Genting Jurong - be prepared to host it on Fridays/Sundays.

Chassy

My fiance and I had signed up for Genting Jurong. :)

Who was your consultant? Theresa?

Almost all nice dates I have for 2016 on Saturday, it has been taken up. :( So if any BTBs would like to try out Genting Jurong - be prepared to host it on Fridays/Sundays.
Hahaha hiiiiiiiii...... My wedding consultant is Evangeline... She's a bit slow in replying but I think probably she's too busy with RWS. Overall she's friendly... Did u upgrade ur bridal room to deluxe suite!! Must upgrade!! :)

Hiya! Very thankful to you :)

My fiance and I had a BS package previously and it was signed impulsively. We were both so regretful about it because it contains nothing much. However, we managed to see their booth last weekend while we were shopping so we went to speak to them once again. Fortunately, they were very nice and willing to re-adjust our package by deleting the previous package and giving us a new one! :) They also transfer our deposit to this new invoice.

@msjac that's really good to hear! not all are that nice to adjust their package, especially after you have confirmed with them. at your BS is really not too bad after all! :D Good for you!

msjac

Hahaha hiiiiiiiii...... My wedding consultant is Evangeline... She's a bit slow in replying but I think probably she's too busy with RWS. Overall she's friendly... Did u upgrade ur bridal room to deluxe suite!! Must upgrade!! :)

Hi!

Deluxe suite is the room that comes with a small living room right? My package is inclusive of Bridal suite already. =X I am not sure if it is the deluxe suite you referring to. :)

msjac

So all BTB, any idea what should be shown/played before 2nd march in if we do not have any gatecrash video? :)

caren_c

@msjac same situation as you! I dont think i will be having any gatecrash. Still thinking of what to do but the top on my list right now is AD photog/videog hehe.

Anyone has any recommendations? :)