(2015/01) January 2015 BTB

evontan

This is my wedding band. With my favourite hello kitty ring pillow ^^

Attachments

• 1412705878531.jpg
    1412705878531.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 35

jyyan

Mines a plain gold wedding band from Poh Heng. saw some pretty designs from Love and Co if you are looking for white gold.

evontan

Mines a plain gold wedding band from Poh Heng. saw some pretty designs from Love and Co if you are looking for white gold.
Jyyan me n my hubbi also like gold. So we went around chong pang neighbour walk ard to different shop compare prices m design. Den lastly at the chip lee jewellery shop found the wedding band we both perfectly like. It also actually over our budget by afew hundred. But my hubbi saw i really really wanted/like. So we bought it ;)

jyyan

Haha Evon, same same! We went around various shops looking but only found more gold designs in Poh Heng. Decided to go for a plain one after looking through cos mainly of them are quite thick for my small hand. Lol

evontan

Haha Evon, same same! We went around various shops looking but only found more gold designs in Poh Heng. Decided to go for a plain one after looking through cos mainly of them are quite thick for my small hand. Lol
Plaine is nice and Classic look. Btw did u do engarve on it ring? I n hubbi didn't do engrave wen we 1st bought.

alyooop

seem that gold rings are more popular in this group ? we prefer white gold or rose gold but i dont like too plain design. so have a hard time to find a ring that can woah me!
We bought plain white gold ones! I was wondering if we should engrave something, either a quote or just the date, but FH say will make them look like $20 couple rings lol.

Have you looked for jewellers who can customise the design since you can't find ready made ones that suit you?

jyyan

Plaine is nice and Classic look. Btw did u do engarve on it ring? I n hubbi didn't do engrave wen we 1st bought.

We didn't too cos engrave was limited by number of characters. We didn't think it was necessary. And like alyooop mentioned, we also thought it would feel too much like teenage couple rings. Haha

zrhs

Did you customise a lot? Where did you get yours?

I got it from Jannpaul. one big round still go back the same place as where we got my proposal rings from. Guess we are just trusted their diamonds more, better grades than what outside offer. I didn't go to explore those commercial big brands jewellery shop by the way. Both of us choose a thick band with half row of diamonds. Perhaps that why more exp. more gold more blings = expensive.

how much did you guys paid for your bands? i think mine is expensive... heart pain... ... but Once in a life time ... hahahah

alyooop

I got it from Jannpaul. one big round still go back the same place as where we got my proposal rings from. Guess we are just trusted their diamonds more, better grades than what outside offer. I didn't go to explore those commercial big brands jewellery shop by the way. Both of us choose a thick band with half row of diamonds. Perhaps that why more exp. more gold more blings = expensive.

how much did you guys paid for your bands? i think mine is expensive... heart pain... ... but Once in a life time ... hahahah
Yeah, going back to the same place means the rings can match better if you wanna wear together with the engagement ring. When we were shopping around nothing could match mine. And having diamonds will def push up the price!

We got plain bands from separate places and total was like... less than $700? Yours?

bride24

Hi All,

I'm selling "I do" sticker for heels blue/pink..

And also 4 piece gold box (4点金)

Pm me if you r keen.

Using SingaporeBrides app

Attachments

• 1414573823151.jpg
    1414573823151.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 1414573865797.jpg
    1414573865797.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 1414573875825.jpg
    1414573875825.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 39

oeioei

hi brides, anyone keen to get the wedding sculpture balloon together?? If i manage to get 5 brides to order together we can get 50% discount $250 instead of $500.
Anyone keen can email me [email protected]
Is a human height approxi 1.55m tall.

It will be an attractive on our big day with these lovely balloons at the recept area ...

bride & groom..jpg

alyooop

Just wondering about the tea ceremony, what's the usual order to present the tea? We're doing at the hotel after rom so there's no fetching and tea ceremony at both sides separately. Do we present to parents first, then his relatives, my relatives, or to those on his side first starting with his parents then my side starting with my parents?

winleobee

Just wondering about the tea ceremony, what's the usual order to present the tea? We're doing at the hotel after rom so there's no fetching and tea ceremony at both sides separately. Do we present to parents first, then his relatives, my relatives, or to those on his side first starting with his parents then my side starting with my parents?

I think we should serve parents first. Because some brides will serve her parents tea first in the morning before she is married. When she returns for the bride's home visit, she is already a married woman.

alyooop

I think we should serve parents first. Because some brides will serve her parents tea first in the morning before she is married. When she returns for the bride's home visit, she is already a married woman.
Don't think the home visit thing matters since we're doing the tea ceremony right after the rom at the venue with both sides elders anyway. But yea, the more I think about it the more logical it is to serve both our parents first. Thx!

How's everyone's planning going?

One more month to go, ladies! Wishing everyone here all the best in this last stretch. Hope all is going according to schedule, and we may all be able to savour these last few days of wedding planning, as they will never come by again!
Good luck!

alyooop

I still have some diy things to do and need to source for a florist for flowers for my bouquet. Keep feeling like have a handful of things I haven't prep yet hahaha...

sunshine1208

My bridal studio at jb, gonna go kora tinggi and desaru take pic.. AD at movenpick sentosa.. hvnt look for jp yet coz still early.. no idea choose which jp or rather which jp free!

Hi, Annie.. My AD is also at movenpick, may I know where u holding your solemnization?

cowmoo

Hi! Late Jan 2015 bride here... Just some random question. Which style of fake eyelashes and what types of ampoules does your MUA use?
As mine has additional cost to use their ampoules and eyelashes ($30/btl, $20/pair eyelashes), I decided to get my own which will be much cheaper! But they still charge $10 for each application :(
I don't usually do makeup so I'm kinda clueless when there are so many selections...

evontan

Hi! Late Jan 2015 bride here... Just some random question. Which style of fake eyelashes and what types of ampoules does your MUA use?
As mine has additional cost to use their ampoules and eyelashes ($30/btl, $20/pair eyelashes), I decided to get my own which will be much cheaper! But they still charge $10 for each application :(
I don't usually do makeup so I'm kinda clueless when there are so many selections...
Hello

I think u get uself better since they charge u application for using their application. Anyway so long it lasting n looks pretty on u.

alyooop

I asked for the least thick lashes as possible haha. Hate thick eye make up. Ampoules... I have no idea! I don't do make up at all so am also very clueless but trial makeup stayed on almost the whole day under the sun so it doesn't matter to me whether she use on AD or not. Lashes and ampoules are already included in her price btw.

If cheaper to buy your own lashes and just pay for application then go ahead and get something u like and is appropriate for the style of makeup you're doing. It's always good to be able to save a bit here and there =P

alyooop

Haha okay, looks like I'll get my own stuff... Mine got to pay additional for trial makeup too.
Yeah mine too. I think the ones that have free trial have higher price for AD makeup..? Not too sure if that's true generally but that's how I feel.

Lemons

I still have some diy things to do and need to source for a florist for flowers for my bouquet. Keep feeling like have a handful of things I haven't prep yet hahaha...

Did u manage to find 1 yet? I've only just booked my bouquet few days ago haha....

zrhs

I asked for the least thick lashes as possible haha. Hate thick eye make up. Ampoules... I have no idea! I don't do make up at all so am also very clueless but trial makeup stayed on almost the whole day under the sun so it doesn't matter to me whether she use on AD or not. Lashes and ampoules are already included in her price btw.

If cheaper to buy your own lashes and just pay for application then go ahead and get something u like and is appropriate for the style of makeup you're doing. It's always good to be able to save a bit here and there =P

Have u manage to find ur florist ? If need reco let me know ! I had book my rom bouquet outside as my bs charge me quite exp and very normal flowers! My rom flower is similar like that .. This is just sample pic hehe.

ImageUploadedByForum1419593249.144019.jpg

alyooop

Did u manage to find 1 yet? I've only just booked my bouquet few days ago haha....
Have u manage to find ur florist ? If need reco let me know ! I had book my rom bouquet outside as my bs charge me quite exp and very normal flowers! My rom flower is similar like that .. This is just sample pic hehe.
Yup found a florist! If I ask for a bouquet it will be around $200++ coz I'm looking for blue hydrangeas, so I ordered a few stalks to diy instead. I have twine and ribbons at home and the florist is 3 bus stops away so can quickly go back and do. Total cost me just $72 hehe.

Lemons

Woah ! Ur AD in Jan ? Got time meh?

My AD is this Sun!! Finally here!!! After this my weekends will be free hahaha...

Yup, I only just booked my flowers 2 weeks ago, kinda procrastinated so i was relieved to find something within my budget.

Everything is almost done, just have to prepare the music, tweak the schedule and finalise seating.. urgh, had people telling me at this point in time that they can't make it..

evontan

My AD is this Sun!! Finally here!!! After this my weekends will be free hahaha...

Yup, I only just booked my flowers 2 weeks ago, kinda procrastinated so i was relieved to find something within my budget.

Everything is almost done, just have to prepare the music, tweak the schedule and finalise seating.. urgh, had people telling me at this point in time that they can't make it..

Lemon congrats.. happy marriage to u. Hopefully u get ur things prepare alr.

alyooop

Woot woot! I think you're the first of this group!

My maid of honour told me there are friends who hasn't replied to her many texts about my hen night so... A bit of disappointment there but oh well. And I'm expecting one of my friends to give a last min excuse on my AD and not make it. It's her usual thing to do when we have meet ups so I won't be surprised if she do this stunt on my AD. Aaaah oh well /shrug

My wedding is this coming Sunday too. :) Nothing else for me to prepare. Am good to go!
Excited but kinda still in a daze, like can't believe I'm finally having my wedding (even though ROM was already 6 mths ago).
Good luck to all Jan brides. Big day almost upon us all!