(2014/07) July 2014 BTB

ting1977

Hi all, I am 2014 July BTB too. My AD be on 13th July. Have booked Grand Park City Hall for my banquet and be going Taiwan for my photoshoot in Feb 13.

arkmarketing

Im a 19 Jul 2014 BTB, settled banquet, pre-wedding and bridal boutique. What abt the rest?
Hi Cammie,

"Have you ever looked at your friends' wedding photography albums and realized that they had stiff and awkward poses, wore wedding dresses that were ugly or had hairstyles that made them look 15 years older?"

"Unlike other wedding photography agencies which emphasize only on "capturing the moments" even if you look ugly in the photos, ARK focuses specifically on making you and your partner look as good as commercial models in your wedding photography using more than 50 makeover trade-secrets developed over the years."

If you are looking for Pre-wedding and Actual Day shoot,
please do not hesitate to contact me via my cellphone 98486154 or
email to at [email protected]

Do visit our website www.ark.com.sg to view our portfolio.
Regards,
Lily Low​

arkmarketing

Due to unforeseen circumstance, I am pushing my wedding forward to feb. not a July bride anymore.

Hi lovely bride-to-be,

1-Classy-FINAL.png

"Have you ever looked at your friends' wedding photography albums and realized that they had stiff and awkward poses, wore wedding dresses that were ugly or had hairstyles that made them look 15 years older?"

"Unlike other wedding photography agencies which emphasize only on "capturing the moments" even if you look ugly in the photos, ARK focuses specifically on making you and your partner look as good as commercial models in your wedding photography using more than 50 makeover trade-secrets developed over the years."

Do visit our website www.ark.com.sg to view our portfolio.​
Regards,
Lily Low
View attachment 9114

Regards,
Lily Low​
View attachment 9114

Regards,
Lily Low​

arkmarketing

Helllooooo everyone! I'm new to Singapore Brides. :) I'm also a Jul '14 BTB.
I've just started planning my wedding though.. would love any advice on what I should do first and all.

Hi bride-to-be,

1-Classy-FINAL.png

for free consultation on our products at your desired location!

Do visit our website www.ark.com.sg to view our portfolio.​

Regards,
Lily Low

starburn

heya am a BTB on 25 July 2014, pretty much only settled with the hotel, paid the deposit, gowns will be renting in Korea. I already have a MUA, but I may be having MUA from Seoul too, was wondering any couples or people who's wants some MU services on a closer date wanting to share them? The MUAs i'm getting are rather well known there..going to meet them again on Jan'14..

Hi..i'm July 5 btb..currently confirm my prewedding photoshoot at taiwan and my dinner banquet at Qianxi Farrer Park Ruby Ballroom. Quite tight on my budget as i also need to hold another wedding in HKG (htb is a hong konger). Any reasonable VG, photobooth & car rental to recommend?

Hi all July BTBs! Wondering hows everyone's prep????

For me, im getting very annoyed with my wedding and some days I really want to do away with alllll these ceremonies and elope!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dealing with so many vendors and managing the parents and bridal party is really frustrating!!!

Sometimes I start feeling my wedding is just a big show and I hate it!!!

In the midst of all these, my new house has to go under renovations and I'm looking to switch job :eek::eek::eek::eek:

My mom is also angry with me 24/7 for some reason and always add more request for my wedding!!! Its really stressing me!

jane1606

Part of me wish that the wedding faster be over & done with. Hahahaha. Looking forward to honeymoon more than the banquet.

love_molly

I'll be at the diamond ballroom...haven't prepared much yet still kinda lost cos we just finalized the date right before CNY actually...u leh?

missyblueberry

I am also July 2014 brides! So stress with the new house coming too and renovation!
Guest list - 1st round done!

Haven't settle bridal package and photography~ Any good lobangs to shre?
Been receiving quotations but nothing that I like though...

monkeyjay

Double heart shaped Ang Bao Box for rent at $20.
Self collection at Redhill MRT.
Delivery at additional cost.
Dimension 70cm(L) X 38cm(W) X 20cm(D)

Email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 54