(2013/11) Nov 2013 BTB

herwink

Hi btbs.
I have a MY DREAM WEDDING package to let go. It's local package but can convert to HK or retain as local. I have paid the deposit. Due to personal reason, no point Holding on to the package.

Willing to absorb $(NEGOTIABLE) long as I can release the contract.

My package in contract consist of 32 poses w all the standard stuff at 3000++.. PS and AD gowns, car deco, thank u cards, fathers jacket.. Etc. A 7 seater vehicle along w 1 PG and assistant and a MUA out for photoshoot... (after much bargaining..,)
Quite good deal cos spent much effort to bargain more perks

Feel free to email for details or question. Await offer.
[email protected]

angelicious06

hello, im a Nov bride too
happy.gif

rina_k

torn between 2 wedding venues....will have to sign up bridal package as soon as we have decided on the venue...

I have been asking friends for recommendation as well as doing research in forums.
happy.gif

pretzel

hi there i m a Nov13 BTB.

Had placed deposit for the venue and now selecting the PG/VG. Other then that, nothing much to do right?

How many month before the AD should we go to see bridal studio for gowns?

evaluck

dunno when should start look for bridal package and PG/VG.
any of u singaporean married with malaysian?
i'm confuse on the custom of Tea Ceremony, GDL and an chuang, coz both places practice differently.

khanompang

I wish to join the fb group too! Can someone help to add me?

PM me for my email address or let me know if you can, I'll pm you my email add! Thanks!
happy.gif

khanompang

Hi Jennifer,

I don't think the brides pop by this place much as I haven't got added to the fb group as well
sad.gif
Perhaps we can add each other on fb and share, if you don't mind! I am looking for someone with on this path with me other than husband to be! Btw, your date is just one day before mine!!!
happy.gif

Dear Weds to-be,

Greetings from Coffee an Tea Dreamzcoffee!

Established over 8 years, we are glad to make true many dream weddings.

If you are planning for an overseas pre-wedding experience, do join us in upcoming confirmed shoot to Korea, Bali, Paris and Hokkaido!

1947627.jpg

Visit www.dreamzcoffee.com for more information.

Be our Facebook fans for more privileges!
www.facebook.com/dreamzcoffee

Cheers!
Fion
Your Wedding Advisor
Coffee and Tea Dreamzcoffee
+65 6337 1714
[email protected]
www.dreamzcoffee.com

khanompang

It's nice to see brides coming in again!
happy.gif
Not sure if the fb group owners check back or not to add us! But shall we keep the thread going?
happy.gif

alphabeth

Heelo all BTBs! Congrats on ur upcoming celebration! imma Nov bride too!

Hows ur preparation going? Im feeling like a bridezilla already! hahah!

rina_k

I am looking for photographer and videographer at this moment~ I believe after this stage, can relax at least till gown selection.

alphabeth

Hi yoyo_rina (rina_k), you may want to consider Kent Wong Photography & his partnering videographer - Winson. I wanted to engage them but sadly they are already booked on my AD date. Their price are reasonable and the works are nice too! Can consider la HEH!

As for MUA, have u gals got any idea? There's aplently of popular ones - TG Goh, Alycia Tan, Rina Sim, Jasmine Tiong, Joanna Koh bla bla, which one will u gals choose?