(2013/07)Jul 2013 BTB

girlzone81

Hi ladies, I'm getting married in July 2013. I had booked my banquet dinner, left church venue not booked yet. Bridal shop booked too.

jolin3

hahaha initially i tot not much ppl getting married in July!

me too book the dinner, wher u book? im now looking ard for AD package. which shop u using?

girlzone81

Yeah, next yr July will be just nice for us in term of planning time and our budgets & costs. Then, we love Jul too as its a meaning date for us haha.

I booked my dinner banquet with holiday inn atrium during apr wedding show and their perks offered are quite attractive. We booked min 16 tbl only and gotten 1 foc tbl. Foc a function rm for our tea ceremony b4 cocktail.

For my bridal shop, I took a package in JB Skudai, recommended by my bf's ex colleague. Help us to save a lot but of cos hav to accept the fact of traveling in & out JB. We are ok as this is only once a lifetime thingy n worth the time spent lah hehe.. The items offered are all quite attractive n value for money.

jolin3

OMG i also book with holiday inn atrium! hahaha so qiao man! mine is on the 13 july. yea the perks is really good. your co-ordinator is? i was served by Wenda previously and now by Oliver.

you mean your actual day package? or PS?

girlzone81

Oh really? Mine is 6 July. My coordinator is Wenda but she is very busy, that day when we went down sign the banquet contract, her colleague attended to us as she is busy with other couple. But we had made appointment with her and yet she couldn't attend to us. Is Oliver good?
Then, they also don't hav a stand to hang our wedding photo poster on AD, was told they got stand for portrait only?

For the JB bridal shop, the package included PS and rental of actual day gowns and groom's coats but do not include AD MUA and bridal car only. Even if included MUA & car, still cheaper than SG package. If u don't mind traveling can consider JB package, PS in SG is rather boring & common lor.. My personal opinion only hehe..

jolin3

Wenda is leaving already so she pass me to Oliver. Oliver so far so good, he handle us pretty well. about the stand i nv ask wor. actually i feel, me and bf dont ask much. HAHA. we jz wanna get it over with.

hmm, actually all these while im tinking of DIY-ing everything for AD (not taking package) but feel a bit tiring already.
sad.gif

jolin3

OH ya, which church are you holding at? we are probably doing it at the Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
happy.gif

girlzone81

Huh Wenda is leaving HIA? We are not aware at all, then we shall request for Oliver to take care of our Acc. U know when is she leaving?

DIY need time and now got to work and at same time prepare wedding is really tough n tired.

Our church venue not confirmed yet, now deciding either foo chow Methodist or Charis Methodist. Oh u are catholic?

baybeez

Hi ladies,
I am also JUL 2013 BTB. Church ceremony on 13th Jul and lunch reception on the 14th Jul.
happy.gif

So far have confirmed church @ St Teresa and lunch @ Peony Jade Clarke quay. Still have to headache on the bridal...

girlzone81

Hi baybeez, gd to know another jul btb. Mine is a whole day event, church wedding in morning then dinner banquet. Tea ceremony at hotel b4 cocktail. Yah a lot of planning n preparation work.

jolin3

im not a catholic but bf is. so we gg to do a church wedding in the day time also. :X

yea, wenda is leaving le. i tin end of june or july. u under wenda care also? quite a few couple under her care.

baybeez, you gg to DIY or gg to get package? i buying my gowns from taobao. :X

stylishy

Hi all BTBs, I just met up with marina mandarin coordinator sheryl to discuss the wedding banquet stuff and had placed an deposit of $5000 to secure the date...Lol..I also took my wedding shoot in hong kong with my dream wedding bridal shop..hopefully all goes well.. =)

stylishy

Oh..i had selected my BS and done my wedding photoshoot, banquet had booked with marina mandarin.. =) but have not decide on the AD PG+VG yet.. =)

stylishy

I engaged with My dream Wedding for my photoshoot and I chose the Monalisa...and i stay @ Mexan Harbour Hotel... =D

cherishme

Hi everyone, i am 2013 jul btw, i have not started preparing anything yet but i heard from all the friends around me saying that i am very late! -_-''''

winniemint

Hi
i'm getting married in July too... Can add me in FB too? hehe Nice knowing all of you here. I'm still half way through making preparation...not easy man!!! -.-

aoiyuki

Hi 2013 BTBs, I am letting go of some wedding items & decor.

1) Wedding couple shot glasses (brand new) in Western couple (4pcs) & Victorian couple. (7pcs) - SOLD
2) Small glass bottles (recept decor) - left 2 pc
3) Treasure chest boxes, size around 20cmx15cmx10cm & 15cmx10cmx8cm (recept decor)
4) Jewelry boxes.
5) Fake flower petals (unopen in blue, red, orange and purple, also have in loose pcs)
6) Small hanging heart decor in yellow and blue
7) Brand new bridal earrings (2 designs)
8) Brand new bridesmaids earrings (4 pairs)
9) Wedding couple door curtain (pink)
10) Heart sharped purple floral decor for hanging
11) Small wedding couple figurine (without box)
12) White floral shoe clips
13) A pair of feather pens in blue ribbon (black ink - for ROM or guest pens)
14) "WE <3 DO" banner / bunting
15) 5 in 1 black photo frame (for photo in assorted sizes)
Interested, please email to [email protected] for details and pictures.
Thanks