(2012/08) AUG 2012 BTB

ginjean

any august btb out there? i'm a 12th aug btb
happy.gif

ginjean

yes! already booked my banquet venue.. shortlisted two bridal shops but have not confirmed any yet..

ahcherc

hey there! Great. I booked my banquet too.. but haven't go around seeing bridal shops.. any advice??? Care to share some tips!

ginjean

bridal i think some got quite a bad name. so best to avoid those..for me.. i shortlisted bridal veil, margaret brides and emanuel b couture.. but cannot decide..

sm00thie

Oh I booked my BS also.. Bridal zone.. Quite reasonable
Price la , cos alot of friends told me no need spend alot on that .. Rather spend it on honeymoon
happy.gif

sm00thie

omg Haha. so many 4th Aug bride!
happy.gif
so exciting...
eh i went to find a few videographers, but saw their sample videos not very impressive leh.
i went to find someone called alex from emotion picx , initally wanted to confirm him, but got a bad experience with him, so u all better be careful when looking for a videographer, cos its our big day after all, dont want anything to happen on that day rightt...

blurrygal27

Hihi.. im also 4th Aug bride.. surprised to see so many same day btb.
happy.gif
i have just book my PG/VG with SIMON VIDEO & PHOTO SERVICE.

A few of my frens engaged them and is satisfied with their works and recommend to me and is better to book them early as they are quite popular.

Hp. 6777-9002
email: [email protected]
web : www.simonvideo.com.sg

Hope this helps.. Congrats to all too..

hancien

Hi Ladies,

I would like to get married in a church, but the problem is that my church is unable to allow me and my future husband to use the place because my husband is not a Christian. Anyone can recommend me a church that can allow a Christian and a non Christian to get married in?

Thanks.

i am 4th aug bride too..juz booked my wedding dinner venue yesterdae..still blur on wat to prepare when i oli have less than 8 mths to do so. so far oli pick gowns and will repick gowns for my twn PS. not yet decide when to take indoor SG PS.

Hi Cher chong I need to split coz I want to give them more time to do the album properly n apr is the best time to take pic in Taiwan wif flowers blooming. What r the things u hv started so far?

ahcherc

oic, i am taking local photography so I nv split. I havent finish trying the gowns. Have you found your photographer for AD?

anyone planned for honeymoon already? soo sad i cant go this yr as i juz joined a new company n not enough leave le..
also anyone know if we wan wedding songs but must we produce orig cds of those diff songs??? like tat buy le v waste money.

blurrygal27

anyone knows where to find jiemei dresses? and those pens with feather to sign on the cert?

kitty_pretty_angel: wat software are u using for montage?

Hi all, I am a 12 Aug BTB. Venue is One15 Marine. Just started my planning last week. Such a headache now to look for bridal package. Am still deciding whether I want to DIY by engaging a freelance photographer, but gown rental is gonna be an issue. Haiz

Hi Jean, congrats!
happy.gif
Not exactly, that's why headache... Have obtained quotations from zee wedding, La Belle Couture, Golden Horse, Bridal Affairs , etc but no idea where I'm heading, LOL. AD photographers are all so ex, hair...

How about you?

saxie2012

Dear Kitty,
Usually bridal package include PS & AD photography. Just that the photographer during AD might not be the actual one u like (no choice). So if AD is key to ya, u might wanna consider hiring additional freelance photographer to capture this once-in-a-lifetime special occasion.

ahcherc

never really prepare much till date.. i think the big part is table arrangement!!

kitty pretty angel, u may add me!

moodyliser

Hi Cher,
Nope. Yet to do any preparation - busy with study and work. From mid Apr onwards i will start preparing and go select my gowns .
Hi Kitty/Cher,
What is your FB, so i Can add both of you.
Btw have you guys finalize with solemnizer?

I guess most of the brides here are 4th AUG Brides
happy.gif

Hi Moodyliser,

i have PM u my email add.

i have nt finalise the JP yet...i am flying off to twn next tue for our outdoor PS. my indoor PS has finished in Feb...looking forward to our pre-honeymoon trip
happy.gif

moodyliser

Hi kitty,
Great to hear you are heading to taiwan for PS.
Under Taiwan Company or Singapore Bridal?
Have you had any ideas of where to shoot?
looking forward for your great photos

Hi Cher/Kitty
Will you have evening solemnization or lunch time?

Hi moody lister, mine is spore bridal shop n we gave them places we wanna to go back in jan 12. Kind of looking towards as I m v stress wif work n I nd a break. My rom will b on same day as actual day n will b in evening b4 wedding dinner starts

moodyliser

Hi Blurry,
Great to hear 4th Aug btw. How's your preparation?
Currently I have 0 preparing but have planned and scheduled what to do for the wedding cos i am busy with both work and study. Only anticipate for gown selection in mid april.

Hi kitty,
is exciting and a good break. rem don't tire yourself otherwise require lots of PS. I think selecting local bridal for overseas photoshoot is still good, anything can settle at your sight.
I will be having solemnization in the evening as well but afraid that i can't get a solemnizer since they expect 3 month before for booking.

To all,
a lot of pple first question abt aug wedding "why did you choose ghosty festival for wedding?"
the fact is it is still before ghosty month

Ya I hv been v stress wif work that my menses till now still not yet come. I hv not look for JP yet still hv lots of things not done like printing of invitation cards etc