(2012/07) JULY 2012 BTB

lovelynn

Kelly- ya! My hubby is mr Teo. So qiao! Haha.

Gina- its Better for u to go around and view their gowns and also try on them. Some bridal allow for trying. So that u can get 1 that u really love :)

I've done my photo shoot last too and have gone for photo selection. Now am waiting for the design to b out in April before they hot press the album for me.

shanfeng

Hi all,

Usually for Prewedding PS Album right, is the Big main album and smaller album duplicated or non-duplicated shots?

And does the smaller album usually comes with digital design?

Thx!!

lovelynn

Hello all BTB. The thread have been rather quiet!

Just like to check if most of you have choose your wedding invites? Where are u all gonna do the printing?

I've googled a bit and saw good reviews about this t&t at citysq in Malaysia. However the last review is like last yr an not sure if any changes to the service and price?

mrs_superman

Hi all, Im also a July bride to be
happy.gif

Lynn_zhang: T&T seem to be quite good from the review I found. And I went down to see twice and their stuff is of quality. Prices varies on what you would want to print. We will be having 150 self-design invites for friends and 60 inserts for family, they quoted us about SGD 110 in total which is consider quite cheap as there's still photos and maps.

By the way, they have shifted to B1 at City Square as level 3 is under renovation, so don't be surprise if you dont spot them at level 3.

kellybb21

Esther: smaller album is duplicated and from what i know it doesnt come with digital design.

Lynn: Yes. I have done mine in T-Dragon. is provide by hotel. have already choose and confirm the wording. collecting the card next week 18 Apr. i using hot stamping print on card directly which cost us $132 for printing 105 cards and $10 for logo i add in. so total is $142.

shanfeng

Thanks Lynn!

I thought i was being short changed when i was told small album does not have design.

I printed my cards from cardblanche as we do not like the hotel cards. =)

chino_rene

Hi Kelly,

Me w fables too =) Hows your gown selection, PS session with them? hope all is well! Me gg to choose mine on end april.

lovelynn

Esther:- my package do not even have small album!

kelly:- your printing is cheap! i think mine gonne be expensive cuz we need to print on the cover as well. so we gonna print out own. but haven had time to do. sigh.

sabrina:- congrats!! u can go and create a thread for JUly 2013 bride already. hehe

dreayh

I"m a little bit sad as there will be 2 weddings inclusive of mine, at Raffles Marina, 7th July. I was attracted to the place because the lobby where my solemnization will be held, has a full length glass window that overlooks the grassy lawn and the sea. However, I just found out from the coordinator that there will be another wedding held on the grassy lawn. They will be setting up tentage. Which means possibly at least half of the view will be blocked. I know they have all rights to accept bookings, but I"m a bit upset about it. Mine will start at 5pm, theirs at 6.3pm. Sigh, what a bummer
sad.gif

shoppixe

Any brides looking to buy Bengawan Solo Wedding Cake voucher? The $7.80 one (choice of marble/choc/walnut)
Looking share with me as there is a > $200 got 10% discount. I am getting only 13 vouchers.
Will pay for postage at no additional cost as I am saving 10% anyways.
Pls email me at [email protected]

megreen

Hi all,

I am July BTB :D. How's preparation?

I am very excited & almost done here but in the midst of deciding the Ang Pow figures for Jie Mei, brothers & helpers.

Headache.... :p

megreen

Polkadotsfreak,

I will be having Wedding Lunch at Tung Lok, The Central.
Kinda excited , basically I dunno what else I need to do now.
hahahah Basically waiting for the Big day to come :p