(2012/05) May 2012 BTB

guaynn

Hi Kelly, you can join the 2012 BTBs here: http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/36737/1128854.html?1290648463

happy.gif

witchz

Yay!! this thread came back to life!

Hee~ I think the 2 hot dates for May is 05 May and 12 May!

Have you girls got most of the important stuff like, banquet, PG and VG booked?
happy.gif

crossie

Hi Girls, i am a bride of last dec and now planning to do some business related to wedding. Mind sharing how many of you would like to have pearl accessories on your BIG DAY..

Email me at [email protected]

Appreciate your help
happy.gif

blissful_love

Hi Clarina!
happy.gif
I have yet to sign for a bs..still sourcing for one cause there are so many to choose from. Have settle on the hotel only. ..hee..Can share with me the bs package that Digio offers you?
happy.gif
My email is [email protected]. Thanks much!

mlmleong

Hi! I'm a May 2012 bride too! Excited! My gown is from Margaret Brides, can't wait to see it at my first fitting =). Not too early to go for a makeup trial now in my opinion. Good to chope the MUA early in case she gets booked by other people. Or if you don't like the MUA, you'll have time to search for another one.

raneejuanjuan

Hi Gals,

I have mostly all booked. Hotel CP, BS booked Rico, Mua and PG/VG all book. so whats next? how to plan and get the ball rolling? go ahead for the trial ya so that you can source for others if you dun like it. I ve done mine
happy.gif

6-7 months to go...dunno what to do lol

teddygal

I guess most of us have already booked our BS...when are you going to have your photoshoot?
i plan mine after CNY...ard feb...is it too late?

raneejuanjuan

I doing my shoot before CNY cos my BS corrdinator say better else put on weight after CNY. hee Feb a little too late leh, do earlier u can load off 1 items..nearer to date u will have alot to do...

mlmleong

Hmm I'm also planning mine for early feb, likely the first week.
Rachel: I'm also going to have my banquet at Intercon! I love Intercon's ballroom =)

teddygal

Okay great! At least most of us ard jan-feb timing!
happy.gif

will u gals doing ur solemnization on AD?
After discuss with my htb, we decided to hold rom at end of this year, and arranging to book solemnizer. You gals have any gd solemnizer for introduce?

raneejuanjuan

Teddy: Im doing everything on my AD. Mine is lunch with matrimony all take place in the hotel. Chop chop
happy.gif

JP: google Prof Yu Shi Ming, Mr Chia Ti Yu, Phua Tan Tee, mr zenon teh, Mr Teh 9642 3333. Hope the info above helps
happy.gif

lovelyday

Hi, I'm looking to buy a past issue of Her World Brides (March 2011) as my wedding gown was featured inside. Anyone has a copy and is willing to sell? sms me at 90270968. thanks!

michelle_lily9

Hi gal. I am May BTB too
happy.gif

Can anyone suggest where can i rent wedding gown for the actual day? budget around 2k. would that be possible? does it come with MUA?
I have my PS done. i have not book my banquet. any suggestion?
thank you in advance.

raneejuanjuan

Teddy: whoopee!! Glad to hear that
happy.gif
I'm looking for outdoor PS venue now.. Going for shoot at Jan. Hw bout u all?? Wats e planning now? Excited??

jac0417

Hi all BTB brides, I'm new here. Am planning my wedding in May. But i have yet to find a hotel. Do you brides has any suggesstion?

jac0417

Thank you
happy.gif
what about other BTB May 2012. Have you all already confirmed a hotels? and what are your actual date?
happy.gif

chloegal03

Hiya gals! Im a May'12 Btb too
happy.gif
My AD is around end May. Started e prep abt 2 mths ago. Have confirmed hotel, booked local bs for Rom & AD, ordered wedding bands, booked with a taiwan based bs for ps. Now planning for a simple rom in Jan. Have jus chosen a simple Rom dress (long grecian look dress without train) fr my bs. Trying to find bridal shoes to go with e dress. Where can I find bridal shoes other than Anna Nucci/Sinderalla? And does anyone have recommendatns for weekday ala carte tim sum restaurant that is open around 3plus pm? Thanks in advance!!

tingting_86

Hi all May Btb,

I'm a Holding my AD n solemnization in May too!
Just made my BS and restaurant booking yesterday at BOWS 2012 event. We have booked peony jade @ keppel club n blue bay as BS.
Anyone went to the event too? ^_^

cheeryee

Hi I am a May 2012 BTB too. I will be having my solemnisation and dinner banquet on the same day.

Wonder if anyone has makeup artist cum hair stylist to recommend? I am looking for 1 for my mum and sis.

Thanks in advance!

tingting_86

Hi Shan & jaymee,
My solemnization n AD is on the same date too..
Mine is at 5th May.. ^_^
Shan: I can recommend my future Sis-in-law. She's a makeup artist.
Jaymee: wat is GDL & AC?

cheeryee

Hi Happily,
Mine is 1 day after yours, 6 May. Does she do hair styling as well? Just simple one will do. Convenient to give me her contact?

Hi Jaymee, I have not prepared for Guo Da Li (GDL) at all. Have not research on what to prepare yet. Hmm, what is AC?

stardust31

hi ladies.

AC - An Chuang. hahaha.. paiseh! =X

GDL are you all doing elaborated ones? or simple ones? my ROM was 2 years ago. my customary oso very simple one. i don't have banquet. only buffet recept after tea ceremony for my relatives. btw, do you all know of any places that can hold decent recepts and are pet friendly? would like to bring my bb boy together with us for our recept together with friends.

tingting_86

I've not prepared anything for GDL yet!
personally dun really feel like doing, but no choice, my parents wants.. Haha.. Mine will probably be a simple one..
But Probably will do AC..