(2011) 2011 Brides

babypie33

Hi Moss, last time it was Priscilia who answered my queries. Not sure if she is still at Swisstoel. You may try to contact her at [email protected]

Siy, i also love to go overseas for PS. My ideal place is Perth. But after calculating all the additional cost incurred, it will blow my budget.

pinkglove

morn ladies =)
I've been researching for overseas PS too, so if you r interested or if u koe of any frens interested to go PS next June to Japan, Europe or other destination places, let me know k? Cos I'm open to various places, jus not so keen on aus. If there is another couple to share the cost of e photographer n make up artist, it'll save quite a bit then I won't burst my budget.
I've e prices from a couple of photographers, can let me know if you want the prices & i can share with u =)

pinkglove

siy, i read the part on BB providing the 'behind the scenes' photos servies which I thought was really good! Will be interesting to see the preparation process. =) When r u plannin to go over for the PS?

sapphire05

Siy - you signed up with 2 BS? So you will have 2 sets of gowns for your AD?

Im wondering how it works with having 2 BS... ??

styleinyou

Pinkglove> After analysis all feedbacks, i would suggest you to take those overseas (local PS). eg. BB -> since they actual shop fr taiwan, they actually know where are those good view to capture. While spore PG if they were to go Taiwan, they only know those very norm location. Additionally, u got to pay them to go till there which cost so much more...

What I sign is package of $2288(price during wedding show)Usual $2888:-
* 2Nights stay in hotel(nearby to studio)
* airport transfer
* whole day make-up artist to follow ur out-door
* crystal photo album cover
* 5 outfit + 5 styles
* 12x18" - 30 pics
* 4x5" small album
* album suit case
* x1 frame up enlarge pic

pinkglove

ok, thanks siy =) I will do what u recommend if im choosing taiwan too =) but my HTB dun prefer taiwan cos we took some nice photos there before liao so he wants something diff.. mayb i can try psycho him... haha

I was thinking of overseas local BS but I looked through some overseas photographer's webby and i tink pre wedding shots not as popular in those counteries as compared to spore, so their photographer's portfolio also not much pre wedding shots, that's why we thought of flying our preferred PG over..but it's really ex la, so still under serious considerations..then japan one so diff for me to research cos of language.

pinkglove

siy ,U paid a good price for what u r getting! somemore include the hotel stay. good! can extend a few days and holiday there too. can really look fwd! =)

sherlin

Anyone here born in the Year of Rooster? Is it true that cannot get married in 2011 because clash with Rabbit?

kemi

Sherlin
Where u heard tat from? I tot 2011 is a good year to marry?

Siy
Congrats, you settled ur PS!

sherlin

coz I checked with Master Tong at the expert corner, he said 2011 NOT a good year for Rooster to get married. told my future hubby and he stressed...coz like that means need to rush 2010.

Then Master Tong mentioned everyday in 2011 will be 'Xiong' = inauspicious day in the Tongshu for Rooster. This sounds scary...

sapphire05

Siy - noted .. thanks for your points.

Sherlin - I dont think so.. Im a rooster.. and Im not following those 'rules'
happy.gif

sapphire05

Hi Sherlin,

We are going to ROM on 11.11.09, so we decide to use the same date for our actual wedding day.

After that then realize it would be 11.11.11
happy.gif

styleinyou

thanks all actually not i settled is my HTB wants it cos he fell in love with the pics.

Pinkglove> u can go down or go online to take a look cos there are totoal of 9 routes which BB offer & tell u the scenery are all very different, which I'm sure we wont be able to take without any PG skills.Mostly imptly think it fit into the price + overseas which you enjoy.

Sapphire> Me & my HTB got together on 11.11.07, thus thinkin of this 11.11.11 for our AD. However, we haven seen any dates as of now, thus not sure its ok a not... Also, seems like those hotels will be making a kill for those to choose this date. its even more x then weekend
sad.gif
still deciding on the dates ....

pinkglove

Siy^ thanks for the info, will ask HTB to check it out ;)

Oh, you've found out the prices from the hotels for this date already isit? and they've said it'll b more ex? It's a fri n even more ex den wkends.. opportunity cost very high... haha..

As for me, i got no special reason for deciding on 11 nov, cos we just wanted a date in nov so think dis date like not bad.

My anniversary on 20th mar, but 20 mar 2012 too far away, mayb will take 20 nov 2011 instead.
but still dunno whether wanna go count those auspicious dates or not yet.

pinkglove

Morn ladies ! By the way, I've a spreadsheet which I've dl from a weddin webby to keep track of wedding expenses for budgeting or just for records purposes. It shows all the small little expenses here and there which we might have missed out.
Can pm or let me koe if u want n i can send to u =)

sapphire05

Hi Siy, wow 11.11 also bears a meaning to you & your man.

I bet the hotels will mark up the price for 11.11.11 so Im thinking of paying the deposit when the hotel is open for 2011 bookings, to lock in the price. But we havent decide where yet.

I heard that OPH is very old.. is it? Ladies, any feedbacks? Ive never attended a wedding there before so I dont know..

babypie33

hi ladies
sorry for MIA as i am tied up with work recently.

ann, why the change? issit bcoz of the date calculations? if you are changing to next yr oct, better book hotel fast! i believe oct will be a HOT mth.

tan_ann

Baby Pie,
as i mention before i FIL hope we can hv our AD next year and so 'Heng' the date i choose dun crash with any of my family members.. i book restaruant liao, no worries..

pinkglove

Ann, can really look fwd to choosing the gown u like already... good good =)

sapphire, just saw ur FB photos, i was at national stadium yst watching the match too =)

babypie33

Michelle> ya loh. dunno why i am soo busy. my Aug will be worst! what are you studying?

Ann> i am also feeling excited for u! remember to post your pics when u go for your gown selection!

styleinyou

Pinkglove> Im working on the budget file which you sent out. However, I tried to add in some rows & wanted to add in formulas to it. It was protected with password. You got the password to unlock it?