(2011/12) Dec 2011 BTB

preciousgal

JL: ooooh seems like everyone going for photoshoot in july =)

eh.. no dun nid bridal shop should have the heels hehe.. I have yet to decide till now..

U all have anithing in mind?

So good to have friends to help out...

Hi Dec BTBs....

My PS in abt 2 weeks time...still deciding on the locations. Finding out abt PS at USS...

Qns: When shld we start sending out the "Save the Date"?...necessary or just sms to inform the guests?

jlteo

Anastasiazen: heard PS at USS is super exp. On top of the entry ticket, you need to pay extra charges due to licensing & copy right issues etc. Need to write to them to get approval too.

Joanna: Ya, July looks like the appropriate timing lol. Think it will take another month for the photos to be ready too

preciousgal

omg PS at USS so exp?

anyone know if photoshoot outside national museum any fees to pay anot?

omg.. i can't wait to see u gals PS...

Hi JL, enquired with USS already. They have a wedding PS package at $388 nett. However it only consist of 3 day passes (photographer & wedding couple). They allow up to a grp of 5 to enter, so the 4th & 5th person will need to buy the day admission tic. HTB is quite interested in it...haha...

Hi Joanna, my bestie went national museum for her shoot...i think i heard her say need to pay $150.00...

preciousgal

anatasiazen: can i check with yr friend something?

can i email her or something?

i open my pm.. can ask her something urgently.

min_min_87

anastasiazen (anastasiazen)

I was at USS a few months back. I saw the staff at USS requested a girl who was wearing her graduation gown taking grad pictures there to remove her gown immediately. unless if taking casual shoot at USS, really have to pay quite a bit to shoot with gowns.

jlteo

anatasiazen: are we allowed to take photos at the whole USS or is just limited to one area?

I was planning to go to siloso beach and the marina bay areas for the shoot. But was afraid with the NDP rehearsal, marina bay areas will be congested cos i'm taking my ps on a weekend. The newly open sentosa broadway also have quite nice views.

Minmin87: Have you decided on your PS locations already?

Joanna: I will ask my friend if she's ok to give her email k..coz she's not in this forum
happy.gif

min_min_87: I guess have to apply first and there will be a guide to assist as to where to take pics bah...prob that gal didn't seek approval first...they are offering package now...heard from my designer previously they charge abt $300+ per pax...

JL: I think can go to any part in USS...as long as u have applied and let them know...they will assign a guide to guide us thru...im in the midst of applying so have to wait for their reply now...

cyndishi

Hi, i went to National Museum fr my ps too. It costs $150 to get inside with your photography crew. Quite like the colonial style of the buildings.

I have completed my photoshoot with my local n jb studio. It was fun, but tiring. Selected photos with my jb studio already, awaiting to confirm layout n everything.

Anyway, USS is a good place for wedding PG. Especially with so many settings inside. But a bit costly eh?

preciousgal

Leticia: eh.. can i ask the national museum hor. if i just want to take the staircase where there is panel class. that one is inside or outside?

and if yes, nid to pay?

where else did u did yr PS other than national museum?

preciousgal

anastasiazen: thanks in advance babe =) but i think is okay because i just wanna know the museum for the staircase where there is glass panel hor is inside or outside and still need to pay $150 if is only there lor..

omg so expensive $300 just to take picture at USS and somemore per pax? this is crazy..

min_min_87

jl: i am going with my pg most prob to Bali for prewedding
happy.gif
my htb and I love the place!

joanna: that's inside the museum...
happy.gif

(anastasiazen): ya but the staff at USS quite funny, she told the girl that ppl will mistake her as exhibit so not allowed to take pictures.. then me and my htb was standing near and we heard that really burst out laughing..

jlteo

Minmin87: wow bali is a beautiful place. Actually my hubby and I wanted to opt for the taiwan ps cos my package allows me to choose between taiwan & spore but wanted to save some leave for our honeymoon so decided to stay put in singapore instead.

Joanna: The staircase outside School of the Arts (near PS) is also very nice, just that is outdoors.

Evanthlyn: How soon should you start facial? Read from magazines should start 6 mths before wedding. I am now just doing masks at home on my own. lol. save some money
happy.gif

evanthlyn

JL: Now only left around 4 months for me so must start already. Visible pores and oily skin. So plan to go once every 1 month or 3 weeks. I do masks too around twice a week :)

preciousgal

JL: U GT picture of the staircase at school of the arts?

actually i am attracted to the glass panel at national museum hehehe..

eva: yeah i went facial already in march i think. actually by right facial has to be done one year before our wedding. But dun frequent that.

but i think facial really helps...

pinkyceline

hihi, congrats to all btb.. i am a dec 2011 btb, have sent the request on FB.. hehe.. by the way, anyone know around how long will go for 1st fitting etcs after the package of bridal is signed? thks.

xiaobudian7

Hi all! I am bride to be for Dec 2011... What are the things that i need to prepare? I have book my banquet and bridal..What's next?

jlteo

Hi Xiaobudian, you should start sourcing for your AD photographer and videographer real soon. Cos when i started sourcing in June, most of them are booked already. When is ur AD? Whr are u holding ur bandquet? You can join us in the our facebook chat
happy.gif

sept_09_bride

Hi xiaobudian, welcome..
In fact there's many mre things..nw till dec 2011, only 6 mths left..in fact, nt much time left le..u gota speed up le..

crossie

Hi Girls, i am a bride of last dec and now planning to do some business related to wedding. Mind sharing how many of you would like to have pearl accessories on your BIG DAY..

Email me at [email protected]

Appreciate your help
happy.gif

xiaobudian7

Hi! My house is doing reno. Will finish by aug. After that need to buy curtains, electrical appliances & furnitures.
I book my banquet in Cheer Garden. My Rom & customary all same day. I aso book my pastor liao.. Very nice guy.
I book my bridal package at Digio. Photographer included. Video Diy ba..
I need to buy wedding pillow, tea set, wedding favours..
Anyone got lobang??

Pls add me in ur fb: [email protected]

donaldd81

hi babes.. My ROM will be on 24th Dec this year... Any JP to recommend? And i have trouble in thinking of a theme for deco too... sighz...

need advice...

baobao2929

Hi all, I am dec 3 btb.. Bridal shop, photographer, videographer settle.. 18 July gg redang for my ps ...
happy.gif
after ps, I guess a lot of things to headache le..

joyyoung80

hi there,

I am selling a brand new priscilla of boston-melissa sweet wedding gown (style Fiesole). I purchased it from U.S., paid tax both on US and SG(charged by the custom when send it in) and very expensive shipping cost. Just received it yesterday and found it actually doesn't suit me....

the dress is brand new with tag, US size 8 althought personally think it fits a US 6 better, and it can altered easily. Pls see the detail of the dress here, pls notice the dress is ivory in color, doesn't look as shinning as it in the vedio which was caused by flash. pls see the pic attach for actual color.
http://www.priscillaofboston.com/Designer-Bridal-Gowns-Reverie-Style-50951?&f5=REV

pls email me at [email protected] or contact me at 9108 3346 if you are interested. thanks
1758362.jpg

babydino

Hi Ladies!!

Long time no talk.. Hv asked to join the group on FB.. How are ur wedding preps so far?

I've only settled on my AD PG & VG.. will be goin for my gown fitting on Sun. PS will be in Sept.. I dunno wat else i need to do..