(2011/11) Nov 2011 BTB

junio

Pinkbinzz: Look at the wedding details in fb group. i have put his company name and his name there.yes my fb name is Jun latiff.

Pinkbinzz: can you update your wedding details in the fb group?

junio

pinkbinzz: yeah.. u need ur pc to see the details.
happy.gif

the_moment

lilone - thanks for the link! Will go check it out and ask you for help! hehe..

AL - you gone for food tasting already? What dishes are you choosing?

joyyoung80

hi there,

I am selling a brand new priscilla of boston-melissa sweet wedding gown (style Fiesole). I purchased it from U.S., paid tax both on US and SG(charged by the custom when send it in) and very expensive shipping cost. Just received it yesterday and found it actually doesn't suit me....

the dress is brand new with tag, US size 8 althought personally think it fits a US 6 better, and it can altered easily. Pls see the detail of the dress here, pls notice the dress is ivory in color, doesn't look as shinning as it in the vedio which was caused by flash. pls see the pic attach for actual color.
http://www.priscillaofboston.com/Designer-Bridal-Gowns-Reverie-Style-50951?&f5=REV

pls email me at [email protected] or contact me at 9108 3346 if you are interested. thanks
1758353.jpg

Hi Precious, I know a somebody who is doing very unique boutonnieres and simple bridesmaids corsage. Can you give me your email add? I get my designer who did my boutoniere to show u some of her design.

cherinet

Hi,

I'm a 26th Nov 2011 bride. Does anyone here tried DIY sisters' corsages? If yes, where to buy the materials will be the best choice?

blackangel55

Cheri_Evo: My wedding date is the same as u! Where are u holding ur banquet? I'm also looking to wedding corsages but not easy to find! I'm planning to DIY if I still can't find anything I like...maybe try spotlight for the materials?

cherinet

Hi Blackangel55,

I holding at Hotel Re! @ Pearl's Hill. My colleague asked me to go Spotlight find. Actually I tried doing corsages 5 yrs ago when my sis-in-law got married.. I remembered we went to the Chinatown there, I tink is near ppl's park there got a shop selling those handmade items. Will try this place and also Spotslight..

Hey Cheri-evo, I DIY my own corsages for my wedding to match my hand bouquet.

There's plenty of ways/places to get the materials.. Some of the materials aren't cheap though...

- Chinatown (the building beside OG with food centre)
- Daiso
- Hair accessories shop
- Flower shops

Let me know if you need help.

angeldoll

im DIYing my JM's corsages too.. should be buying the materials from chinatown..

ladies, u girls should join us at the FB group! we are sharing pics and ideas of all our DIY stuff!
happy.gif

rikko

Anybody here knows affordable chauffeur for rent? We have our own wedding car. Just need chauffeur only. Desperately need help. Can sms me 9296 1149

cherinet

Does anyone know what amount to pack for the ang baos for the following? Any market rates to follow?

1) 4 Brothers (3 driving and 1 not driving)
2) 3 Sisters
3) Gate Crashing ang bao for sisters
4) Driver (one of my hubby's brother)
5) Open Door (by my newphew)
6) Tea Ceremony (for kids)

cherinet

Nope.. I bought at Dxxxx-Me-Up @ Far East Plaza for my 2 sisters. One pc @ $89.90.. Heard got another new shop called Occasion Fi. You can check the FB for this shop. The price are stated in their web..