(2011/06) June 2011 BTB

jtsy

Yup. We booked the bridal suite ballroom. Can anyone share what to do next after we have booked the banquet and bridal pkg?

pinkglove

i've already booked my PG & VG with Moo Media and i tink they're really good, u can consider
proud.gif

pinkglove

jtsy: i signed mine last yr n accordingly to Moo, they've revamped the packages & prices totally this year so mine's no longer valid.. it's best u ask from them instead..
happy.gif

pinkglove

Hi girls, those who're getting dbss,can check with u gus if u r plannin to Reno ur place? Am thinking how much Reno we shld spend on since e place's already has basic reno..

pinkglove

Purplebottle : I'm also looking at tis budget!! Hehe. Just duno if it's wise to spend tis $ when e place's already done up.but can't help it when I c how nice some places r.. Does ur place come with air con for living room n bedrooms?

jovanka

Purplebottle / pinkglove: I have set the same budget too hur hur.. are you all considering to convert a room for walk-in closet? well coz our wardrobe had all been build-in

pinkglove

Jovanka: i'll not be building a walk-in closet but will use a room just to place my bags / shoes / accessories n using e wardrobe to place my clothings and of course, get another wardrobe if e existing one's not sufficient...
kao_biggrin.gif
.. I also want a nice n big dressing table cos the rooms are so small, i can't put a dressing table in my master bedroom after our bed's placed in!

R u thinking of converting one to walk-in closet?

purplebottle

pinkglove: rooms come with air-con but we've got to top-up for air-con in living room. How about yours?

Jovanka: Don't think we're converting a room for walk-in closet. One room is a study and the other will probably be entertainment/storing clothes and bags for now ;)

pinkglove

Purplebottle : ours also doesn't come w livin rm aircon. N they didn't ask us for top up when bldg it also, so am thinkin if we've to get it done ourselves.

Btw, I saw tis ubi tailor contact, duno if it's e one u told me abt last time. Can let u koe next time if u need ;) read tat some think it's gd but some tink workmenship not as gd as
other places but it's much cheaper den other places.

jovanka

pinkglove: Im thinking to have a connecting door btw the master & the 2nd bedroom. Then partition that room to be a study area & closet area.. Looks like you have lotsa clothes, bags etc that need need more storgae space..lol
I also wanna a dressing table haha..agreed that our master room is pratically filled after fitting the bed in

purple: my living room comes with aircon leh, no top up or maybe i bought the hse at a higher price coz i bought it quite late and not during the initial launch. maybe u were one of the earlier batch to purchase the house and they had other promotions that time?

pinkglove

Jovanka: Yes, I need lots of storage space!! Told my fiance I've e whole bedroom to myself now but I've to 'downgrade' after marrying him cos I need to share e master bedroom with him.. lolz.. so he agreed to have a room all to myself just to put my clothes / bags etc..
rofl.gif
But anyway, I think it's a gd idea to have a connecting door rather den for some, knocking e wall down because it'll be difficult to see e place next time if u want to..

Purplebottle & Jov: interesting that both of u are gg to have study area.. my fiance suggested tat too n i told him i dun wanna study anymore and i don't tink u will study anymore, at least for e moment lah..hahaz.. so no study room i said.. only have a corner put computer n book shelf only..ha
rofl.gif

Coco: If urs n purplebottle's e same place, how come urs have air con in living room n hers don't have? Even if u buy later, by right should be the same also i tink.. weird...

purplebottle

coco and pinkglove: yeah, I think it's because we bought the place earlier last year and the air-con option only came much later so we got to top-up
sad.gif

I need study to do work and perhaps, for reading (if I ever have time to read :p)

pinkglove

hehe.. we have to make time, purplebottle =)

so will u guys be engaging any interior designer? since nowadays what i heard was tat e prices for interior designer n contractors are pretty competitive..

purplebottle

Actually we like the decor we saw at the showroom so I think we'll modify from there. I don't think we'll be engaging an interior designer.

Are you thinking of doing that? We've been to some shops to check out furniture when we're free during the weekends though, lol!

pinkglove

my fiance's thinking of engaging one cos he saw how nice some of his colleague's place's done up after engaging e ID..haha.. we're still discussing..

wa.. so early check out the furnitures liao..hehe.. so far me n him totally absorbed by our PS stuff.. hopefully we can concentrate on our house stuff after our PS..

pounds very low now, good for ur shopping! hehe.. me heart pain la, change euros too early..now even lower..suan le.. must 'see open'..haha..

purplebottle

ooohh, which ID is that?

We're checking out furniture to get an idea of how much we need to budget and HTB is more excited about the house than the PS/AD so he's more enthu about it ;P

Yeah, it's ok la. It's good to get everything done so you can spend more time preparing for your PS! You're leaving 2nd week of June?

pinkglove

I've to check with my fiancé e Name of e e id..

Yesh!! I agree, my fiancé also more interested & enthu abt e house den PS/ wedding stuff!! It's just guys!! I managed to b excused mid first wk of June n take leave, yeah! U leavin 2nd wk?

pinkglove

i just can't wait to go for my holidays man... counting down,less than 1 mth!

I reckon u shld have settled ur accomodations..? which part of UK are u going?

pinkglove

Ya, time really flies!! Nv slim down but need to go PS already. Lol.. Hope e weather will not b too cold.. Am super afraid of v cold weather.

R u buying britrail? Best to buy since u r travelling ard uk ;)

I think I'll also start looking for id/ contractors after my PS. Very exciting also.. Hehe.

purplebottle

Talking about slimming, I've been putting on weight! I need to have more willpower to stop eating so much, hahaha!

I think you'll bear with the cold for the sake of beautiful photos, lol!

I should think we're buying. My friend's pretty familiar with UK so she's settling everything ;)

When's your TOP? I think mine's June 2011 earliest. I was hoping it'd be ready end of this year or Mar 2011
sad.gif

pinkglove

i've also been putting on weight loh.. sianz.. i tend to eat more when im stressed.. sigh..

haha.. bearing with cold is one thing, but able to smile naturally is another leh..hehe.. unless all take far shots, den won't be very obious whether im smiling or not already..haha..

My friend heard from reliable sources tat my house shld b ready by mar 2011 .. not so sure too.. but they've already starting doing e exterior n trying out e reno for 1 unit already.. hopefully can be ready by mar'11..
nvm, if its ready later, u can have more time to save up!
biggrin.gif

when did u purchase ur unit?

purplebottle

Heehee, can lah! I'm sure your photos will turn out beautiful
happy.gif

I bought mine last Feb. Official TOP is actually dec 2011 but developer said it should TOP june 2011.

I'm very excited about the house too. Can't wait to do up the place!

pinkglove

Clint: same! Everytime I plan to run but end up always run mentally only. Lol. Too tired physically..

Purplebottle: oh, tats even earlier den us. We bought in apr n e offical TOP is Jun 2012. But it's being brought much fwd. Yours 4/5 room?

joyle_t

hmm.. think nowadays flats are TOPing faster! my colleague got hers early this yr when her supposed TOP is in 2012!

purplebottle

pinkglove: wow, that's a lot earlier. I hope mine will finish much earlier too but doesn't look like it because they have not even finished the 40 levels and there's still interior plus exterior painting etc.

shanawawa

allo babes!

I'm also June 2011 BTB. 25th June.
Wow you girls are fast. I haven't thought of the banquet place yet as I want a smaller scaled dinner. Anyone not having dinner? Keke. I think I am just having a dinner becoz of the parents. Are you all having 30+ tables ?

So far, going for PS at Taiwan this coming June and booked the Church venue.

Any good local PS to recommend?

Anyone here bought TPY Peak? All of you talking about TOP.. wondering where you all bought?

purplebottle

pinkglove: Yeah, that is probably the case. The progress is also quite slow this year. I wonder why.

shanawawa: Welcome! Do you mean photographers?

pinkglove

welcome shanawawa! So exciting! u are having ur PS soon! I'm having 20+ tables
happy.gif

Are u looking for an AD BS then?

We're talking about PL in simei n NL, the 2 other DBSS projs here.. hehe..

pinkglove

I think since u are getting only e AD package from e BS, maybe u can negotiate to have the pre wedding PG changed to AD PG if u don't mind using their PG?

Not all bridal shops include photography but all one stop BS includes
happy.gif

which taiwanese BS are u with?

pinkglove

purplebottle: me leaving tmr night!! im super excited too.. but i haven even pack my luggage.. haven do my mani/pedi.. lolz.. ur trip's coming soon too right! u can count down to it too!