(2011/06) June 2011 BTB

haha.. anyway the guys sometimes also ignore us when we talk abt the wedding. haha i mean, they r not gd at giving suggestions.

I hope to be able to get my flat done up by my wedding. by the way hows the progress for PL now? have they painted the building? or done the interior yet? when is the estimated TOP?

purplebottle

pinkglove: I don't think we'll be going for HM straight because our flat may be ready then so we want to settle the reno.

cocotintin: My experience so far is pretty okay. I went down twice to try the gowns before signing. I told Patrick that I wanted him to be my designer because I heard that he's good with tulle. Another designer, Huiling, attended to me the first time I was there and she's very nice too. I placed a deposit for the OTR package but I'll topup for the MTM I think. Package is pretty normal - WG, EG, suit, makeup, flowers.

pinkglove

PL's estimated to top by end 1st quarter 2011. They've finished or almost building all levels, doing e interior now I think.so just nice, 3mths shifting in n Reno den my AD ;) wat abt urs?

maybe by the end of this year u will get your keys. normally the developer will try their best to TOP about 3-6 mths b4 the estimated TOP date.

Mine will only be ready dec 2011 but i hope i can get my keys by Jun 2011. *cross fingers*

pinkglove

Pl's official TOP date is June 2012 i think but recently read that e estimated TOP date will b next yr 1st or latest 2nd quarter.. we bought our house last april so i tink it's super fast speed! It's like TOP more den 1 yr in advance.

btw coco, where's ur love nest? or did u mention it before?

purplebottle

cocotintin: me too
happy.gif

purplebottle: really? cool... which block and level are u at? NL is progressing quite fast too.. cant wait for it to be done. I thought u bought PL.

pinkglove

So coco & purple bought NL, me n jov got PL. Small world ;) n our houses r gg to b ready @similar time so we'll b in same process .. Hehe

yeah.. but sounds like PL is faster coz they already start doing the interior already right?

NL is still doing the shell with 1 block almost finish with the last storey.

pinkglove

let me update our AD..

5 Jun Purplebottle Goodwoodpark
11 Jun Pinkglove Orchard Hotel
12 Jun Jovanka Raffles Hotel
July cocotin Goodwoodpark
? goosey

purplebottle

cocotintin: the block with the slowest progress
happy.gif
I can't wait for it to be done as well. Hopefully it'll be ready in June.

pinkglove: yes! i think quite a number of 2011 BTBs bought the DBSS flats.

mysticfayyy

hello girls!

Im June BTB too. :D
AD dinner at Orchard hotel, 5th June
happy.gif

Booked our bridal packages. So now sourcing for good videography + animation montage to be played at the dinner + maybe a band performance at our dinner. Any good recommendation?

pinkglove

Welcome serene;) which BS r u with? Which ballroom r u with at OH? U can include ur details @ OH thread too =)

for bands , I think there's a couple that's not bad like wedding harmony, a little dream which u may wanna check out .. Animation im not so sure xos not getting .. Do u have any budget for VG? Den it might b easier to narrow down?

purplebottle

pinkglove: yeah! Quite a number of DBSS flats were launched at that time
happy.gif

cocotintin: such a coincidence
happy.gif
which level are you at?

serene: same AD!

pinkglove

purple: yeah! the european flights have been resumed!

5 Jun Serene Orchard Hotel
? goosey

pinkglove

Purple: hehe. But my bro just read e news, which said there's another volcano in Iceland which usually erupts after this has erupted ..zzz.. Nvm,we just hope for e best bah.

I'm gg to look for tailors to make my fiancé 's shirt this weekend, hope I can get it done!

mysticfayyy

pinkglove: Im with The Aisle, Ballroom will be 1&2.
happy.gif

Ya, I've sent Wedding Harmony about their quotation and the animation montage too(animation montage is ex man). As the VG, I not sure about the market rate too? Guess not more than 1.5k? Only need VG on the morning session of my AD.

How about you & the rest? Settled the rest other than the hotel?
happy.gif

pinkglove

serene: ya, i heard that animation montages are exp cos there're lots of work needed..

i've already booked my PG & VG =) im with Moo Media and i tink they're really good, u can consider =)

pinkglove

im getting my AD PG & VG with them but u may wanna check with them on e pricing again because I signed with them last year and from what I've heard from my friends this year, their prices have risen and the packages are different..

goosey

happy.gif
updated the list!
19 Jun goosey Grand Copthorne

goosey

Pinkglove: nope.. We finally negotiated our wedding banquet venue and date during the past weekend, so we decided to take a break before starting the process again with de bridal studios !We went for one bridal exhibition though, and were quite surprised that the bridal studios can be quite 'hard-sell' ..what do u all think?

Also, anyone has any suggestions bridal shops for a greek goddess kind of wedding gown? Those flowy, drapey kind
happy.gif
so far I only found sth similar to what I'm looking for at weloveyu.com.. But it's not a one-stop bridal shop
sad.gif

pinkglove

Goosey: Yup. Most one stop BS r quite hard sell, esp when there'r @ exhibitions cos there's many competitions.. So have to stay firm to say u r still lookin ard..n muz ensure u've tried on some WG to c if u like their gowns.. r u lookin for a 1stop BS?

If e BS doesn't have wat u want OTR, perhaps u can look for a MTM WG to b included in e package u r gg to sign up for? Then u can have ur 'ideal' WG;)

moon_light81

hi pinkglove
happy.gif

yeah, it's nice to meet future neighbour here, hopefully PL will be ready in time. Is now shopping around for VG,AG and live band.

BS: Julia Wedding News
Venue: Crowne Plaza

pinkglove

Jun Hui Yun Crowne Plaza

What's ur exact date, hui yun?

Will try to put all these in a table when I've e time to figure it out...hehe..

pinkglove

oh, and is Julia wedding news the one that provides many options for overseas PS?

I tink PL shld b ready by June since the building's almost done up, left the exterior n furnishings.. yeah! =)

pinkglove

purplebottle: nope, was tinking of those tables they put on forum threads.. but tat's actually more inflexible as compared to google doc cos someone must update e table unlike goggle.. but can see directly from e forum thread.. hmm..which do u tink is better?

clintomania

pinkglove: I think its easier to use the google doc.. just have to keep advertising the link.. and ask BTBs to update their details..

pinkglove

thanks for e suggestion clint & purplebottle
happy.gif

hui yun: i see.. crowne plaza has got a very unique ballroom!

jtsy: I like M Hotel,hehe.. especially e bigger ballroom, very contemporary feel
wink.gif

pinkglove

5 Jun Purplebottle Goodwoodpark ; TWP
11 Jun Pinkglove Orchard Hotel ; SIL
24 June jtsy M Hotel
25 Jun Hui Yun Crowne Plaza ; Julia Wedding News