(2011/04) April 2011 BTB

joyle_t

grace>> congrats on being Apr 2011 bride! i've got a friend getting married in Apr 2011 as well... think got fewer ppl in Apr cos' Apr 5th 2011 is qing ming and ppl dun normally choose the days before and after the actual day... but no worries! the other days are auspicious as well.. although I dun look into red hot dates..

labyrinth1405

Hey... am an Apr 2011 BTB to... My mum had issues with it being the month of Qing Ming... But since the fortune teller says its a suitable day for marriage, then it should be ok... The Shi Fu say so already mah...
happy.gif

When is the date of your AD (if you dun mind me asking), Grace?

melgrace

Hey hey... finally found 2 BTB in April hehe^^ I was quite surprise to find that it was such a "not popular month" hahah... cos when my FS Master choose the date for me cos i wasn't aware of Qing Ming thingy TILL like after i settle on the date and book my banquet =.=''' hahaha...

My AD is on 24th April, wanted 1st May initially cos following Monday is a PH but FS Master says its a bad day for wedding so ended up with 24th since she says it was the best day ^^

How about you both? labyrinth1405 and PersianCat?

kotaroger

I'm an April bride too! My parents don't really like the idea of Qing Ming but I told her it'll be better cos my dead ah gong and ah ma can join us too! haha

xiaomau

Hi all,

I have 6 jiemei dresses for sale- all at $11 per piece.

it looks like that:

url]

url]

What happened was that i bought my first piece for $50 at HK... and then .. saw ShangHai selling.

So i asked my Jiemei to tried it - intending to wear the same my the day. When i got my china colleague to buy it for me , it was slightly different in size and my jiemeis canot fit in at all... i bought at RMB 55 per piece, so I'll just let go at this same price... and absorb the shipping charges...because i also bought other clothes...

might be a good idea for jiemeis- it should fit a S or M at max for the dress. It's totally brand new and still in the bags...

Please email me at [email protected] if interested... thank you.