(2011/03) March 2011 BTB

candycandy001

luv@luv (luvs_eternity) > I have paid hotel and airfare. That's the problem. Aihz... I am checking whether can get any refund/change destination. I dont dare to go esp aft the nuclear plant exploded but my hubby still wish to observe 1st.

peisze

hi all,

Sorry to crash into march BTB's forum.

I'm a dec BTB who is looking for a good MUA on actual day, any recommendation?

>.<

peisze

Hi Irene, my email add is [email protected]
thanks.

Hi luv@luv, would u mind to share with me ur photos after make up by Dana Chang?
happy.gif

strikingreality

Hi guys, May BTB here. Am planning to purchase my wines now, can u guys share the no. of tables u had and your wine consumption on the actual day? I am still deciding how many bottles to get.

I am having a Saturday dinner.
happy.gif

Thanks v much!

joyle_t

Hi Kass, i had 33 tables, total consumed 47 btls of wine.. sat wedding as well.. =)

friend brought own wine (5btls)too..but didnt get to ask if he needed to pay for the corkage..

so technically about 52 btls..

stickytape

Ladies!!!!

YEAH!!! IT'S ALL OVER!!!

i'm so glad! Everything went well. I kinda of miss the preparation days now!! HAAHA!!

@Kass I had 41 tables, my guests consumed around 50 btls of wine. My banquet was on a Sat night. HTHs!

preciousgal

anyone have contacts of printing of invitation cards? as well as place for photoshoot in singapore?

care to share yr wedding picture photoshoot as well?

joyle_t

ladies>> u all went for honeymoon alrdy?

joanna>> think most ppl go to t-dragon to do the cards? i see some of my friends invites from dreamweaver.. u may wanna check it out...

places for photoshoot, what kind of ambience u looking for?

smilem

Joyle = not yet for me.. rushing for ISO audit.. perhap end year.. need to breathe.. very siong on $$..

Joanna = T-Dragon bit X.. especially they charged on 1 icon = S$10.. i printed mine in JB.. FOC of selection ICon..

i saw my friend who took their pic in SG some pubs, toast box... not bad the feel...

preciousgal

Joyle_t: oh can I have the link of the dragon?
Photoshoot arh as long as nice can liow?
Any recommendation?

Gt picture to share ?

Smile: oh so jb cheaper Hw much u did?gt picture to share? As well as photoshoot?

rubbishcow

j0yle_t, mine will be in Nov.. hehehe... save up for the bags first!!

joanna, you can try barnyard creation as well... I got mine from the hotel so only pay for the printing...

preciousgal

j0yle_t: Sorry ladies i am blur, u mean u all get cards from the hotel without paying the printing fees?

I understand that the cards it is free from hotel? but printing is exclusive rite?

BTW, thanks for the link =)

Cow Cow: Oh u have contacts of barnyard creation as well? Hw much did u print?

smilem

Hi Joanna (preciousgal)

Yes, hotel / country club provided the wedding cards FOC but the insert u ve to find other company to do the printing.

i went in to JB City Square T &amp; T Printing to print 350pcs and paid less than $100

preciousgal

WAH.. thanks everyone for the link and advice.

Btw, can i ask where do u gals get your wedding heels from?

Smilem: i have drop u an email =)

rubbishcow

Joanna, I printed it at 80 cents per insert.. Not sure is it because of the rate with the hotel tie up... is your hotel providing you cards?

I got my heels from Tangs..

preciousgal

cow cow: What u mean by per insert?

Because i duno what is the market rate for per pcs? Anyone knows?

Yes hotel provide me cards excluding printing? I thought there is all along the practice of hotels? No arh?

joyle_t

joanna>> hi joanna, so sry, i forgot.. my dad did the printing for me that's why i didnt pay.. =X wrong info..

i got my heels from essex walk.. got wedding dancing shoes from Katong Shopping centre, Golden River Shoe shop... u may wanna check out that shop, they can add a layer over the leather sole for u if u want it for functions..they got quite a nice range..

Golden River Shoe 865 Mountbatten Road #01-14 Katong Shopping Centre Singapore 437844. Tel: +65 6344 2692.

smilem

Joanna = i jz brought my frien to JB City square to do her insert prinint. 200pc = RM

i duno is it consider X compare to SG. the collection is 1 week upon the confirmation.

bem

hi!
wld like to check w brides who have just finished their wedding if u all may have any MUA you like to recommend?
my budget is ard $500.. for morning + lunch..

bem

Cowcow: which bridal shop is she from? and does she have her own blog?? thks!!

anw congrats to all brides!! hope ur big day went well
happy.gif