(2011/03) March 2011 BTB

joyle_t

Elmo>> my AD's at NcQ... glad I didnt choose any venue with max 30tables cos' it seems like the guest list is never-ending... =\

em0

cowcow - fullerton sounds grand..
happy.gif
bet the stairway will give a big impact on your entrance..
happy.gif

j0yle - seems like u really have a long guest list
happy.gif
so how many tables will u be having?

joyle_t

elmo>> i booked 30tables 2 reserve.. but currently hitting 40tables.. didnt expect that, but lucky to get a ballroom with greater buffer..

I wld rather go for a cosy and casual wedding venue like yours if I have a choice!

em0

j0yle - wow that's quite a number of guests that u have.. but imagine so many pairs of eyes on you when u do your march-in... guess it'll be awesome!!
happy.gif

knotinbits

hi knOtters!
we provide rental of *decOrations and beautiful weddin *tidbits for use at your wedding reception or photography sessions!

do pm for more details =)

with love
knOt'inbits

*bird cage
*retro cameras
*vintage typewriters
*jars for candy bar
*cupcake stands

n many mOre!

rubbishcow

E|m0, mine is a minimum 35 tables... currently it seems like we may hit 35 tables since the original numbers I had reserved for my colleagues was mush more conservatives...

giraffe~

hi ahgargar! yup it was so fun! heh... my makeup took too long though. started at 6.30 (actually 6.45 cos MUA got lost, my house v difficult to find), then supposed to end make up at 8.30 but i ended my makeup at about... 9? then change ingowns, travel to 1st shoot already 9.45... supposed to start at 9 am! but in the end, managed to cover all the locations... really glad we made it. finished the shoot at 7 or 8 i think. really thank God for the perrrrrrfect weather! NO HAZE, and NO RAIN... and it wasn't that hot either! i only had 1 makeup but it lasted through the day. then the MUA taught me how to unpin some hair halfway so that i got two looks, one updo and one down do, cos no time to meet her again for a makeup change. now just waiting to see the photos =) i really enjoyed my shoot! i guess the fun is in the entire process... mtg with the PG, planning, collecting props, and of course, enjoying the day. i really felt very relaxed so i hope i look natural in the shots! girls, remember to just relax and enjoy the day! don't worry about the timing and everything. be happy and look happy!! =)

giraffe~

oh and spend time planning where u wanna go to eat dinner! then got something to look forward to. and pls bring some normal clothes to wear to dinner! we were wearing some funny outfit at the last "station" so we didn't dare to go out to eat. just went to the drive thru macs and bought dinner from there! but i also don't mind la.. my 1st fast food in a long long time. heh. going to return my gowns later. good luck girls, i know some of you are going for PS tomorrow. have funnnnnnnnnnn! i wish i could do mine again and again! =)

candycandy001

* (giraffe~) > Your PS really take very long time.. Should be very tiring bah? Last time my PS end ard 8pm+ (but I started makeup at 1230), super tired until I really dont know how to smile liao. Ha

giraffe~

haha. u started at 12 30? wa. i started at 06 30. lol. no wonder my bridal studio was a bit shocked that i asked my MUA to come so early. hmm.. actually i don't feel tired. and i feel that we take v few photos. even though probably taken hundreds. lol. i only feel tired after unloading all our props and gowns from my HTB's car... and trying to pack all the props away in my house. THAT is more tiring. lol.

candycandy001

Update my progress:-
(1)PS done,havent collected album
(2)AD PG booked, maybe will have 2nd PG
(3)AD MUA, trial makeup fixed in end of Nov
(4)Plan to meet hotel wedding planner for favour and invitation card in Jan
(5)Pending appointment date for selecting AD gown in Jan

AD: 6Mar2011
GDL:27Feb2011
CNY: 3Feb2011

My colleague just reminded me to buy teaset and lamp (minimum). I hope can settle everything b4 CNY. What else should I prepare?

ahgargar

Giraffe: Wow! glad that u enjoyed ur PS! =D My ps on 8 nov! hopefully the weather will be as perfect.. looking so much forward...

CowCow: ENjoy ur PS tom! =D

Candysiew: wah u fixed ur dates for GDL? i haven fixed the dates for GDL, AC and etc..

ahgargar

CandySiew:u will only do ur AD gown selections only in Jan? so ur AD gown is OTR?

Just to ask when to print inserts? now too early right?

candycandy001

ahgargar (ahgargar) > My AD in early Mar. normally ppl will do invitation card 1 mth earlier. BUt mine will meet CNY so most probably need to do it earlier to avoid delay/rushing...
Yup, my AD gown is OTR. I choose JB BS, normally PS gown n AD gown choose separately. However, I did plan to purchase AD gown online if unable to find wat i like.

Joeann Lim (joeannlim) > JIayou. Just rem, no matter how tire you are, just smile as much as u can. Dont give PG a tired look.

pamm

omg... juz half a mth nvr come in... wad did i miss???
u guys got meet up? how was it?
yes cow cow ^^ ur ROM pics (and e house) ahahahahah

rubbishcow

Pamm, ROM pics still waiting for Moo Media and my colleague to finish editing.. hehe... for the house hor.. I only took picture of that plot of land lei.. haven even start piling work.. hehe...

Joeann Lim, enjoy your PS!

giraffe~

cow cow, j0yle, Joeann --> how was your PS? the weather was nice! i remember seeing blue skies =) good for u girls!

joyle_t

giraffe>> everything was good, and quick! haha~ yeah.. the weather was great and lucky that it didnt rain anywhere near the place where I was.. but I dun think I took any "sky shots".. mainly greens/indoor..

suppose to see the pics yest/today but got no time!

rubbishcow

giraffe, mine was awesome! Tired though.. chosing my photos next Saturday evening... wa... now really abit scared to see that all will turn up nice..

j0yle_t, your photos are fast!

joyle_t

cowcow>> PG say only need to put on com to show us then we can choose already.. so kinda anytime can take a look. =)

urs is chop chop as well! dun be scared, sure turn out nice! did u wear ur AD gown for the shoot?

stickytape

hey ladies! I'm back again!!! Been forgetting to check back at this forum. Have I missed any queries?

cowcow: were you the one who held solemnisation at Halia on 10.10? If you don't mind can share your pics???
happy.gif
happy.gif

I had my final choosing of gowns for PS last week.. having my PS in December. Somehow I'm not very pleased with my choice of gowns leh.. But I went to choose again already.. oh well. Hope that everything goes well. Pray also that weather will be good for my PS. Meanwhile still need to lose more weight!! =[ =[ =[

I think now is the time where I need to get busy!! Need to do plan where to go for PS, polish my wedding bands, (they're v badly scratched! careless me!), source for another photographer, think of guest list. I'm getting stressed thinking I've got 38 tables to fill.....

Hihi All...

My turn to hav PS cum pre-honeymppn next week... Excited... Count down...

Can anyone share with me what should i bring?

Thanks in advance.

em0

hi ladies..
Great that all had fun during your PS
happy.gif

cowcow and joyle, so envious you gals can view your pics so soon.. i'm still waiting for mine
sad.gif

I'm still brain-cracking for themes for my AD.. anyone has unique ideas for this? :D

candycandy001

luvluv> You're going Taiwan for PS, right? enjoy ya... Bring umbrella, water bottle + straw + wet tissue (esp for long hour outdoor).

E|m0 (em0)> Where do you hold the banquet?

joyle_t

luvluv>> so sorry I cant help with what to bring.. my PS was so short, I only brought along my hp... lol! i think I shared to bring the make-up puff that is similar to those that come with the loose powder to dab ur perspiration away. A MUA taught me..

elmo>> think my PG is the choose first edit later type.. hah~

stickytape>> 38 tables should be fine? dun worry so much.. most imptly, dun miss out ppl!

u looking for another PG for AD? why not 2 PGs frm the same company?

stickytape

@j0yle Cause i'm engaging those kind of journalistic PG for my AD.. and I don't want to 'waste' his time taking table shots for me. So going to engage another (cheaper) PG to help me with my table shots while he focus on capturing the important moments.

For PS, i think it's important to bring portable fan, lots of water (bottled with straw), make up to touch-up, tissue paper, cotton buds, extra pair of shoes to walk in... anything else?

candycandy001

luvluv> Your BS didnt tell you? My BS requested guy to bring white shirt, black pant and black shoe (white shoe if any). The chinese style suit, white pant/blazer kind, black shirt,etc is provided. They said if you dont bring also can, they should have extra to lend you but maybe the size is not fit you so well. As when I select the PS gown (1 wk b4 the PS), only bride keep on trying gowns but groom do nothing. Ha^^

You're going Taiwan, maybe a bit cold le. Do you consider buying "nuan bao" (heat bag? I dont know wat does it call)?

smilem

LuvLuv = my PS shop request my bf to bring black + white long sleeve. Black pant. Black + white socks. black & white shoes. tat all

Thank you...

I check with my BS, she say bring shirt n jeans, black shoe, white n black shocks only...

Candy > I know tat, i hav 1 which bought at China... But this can help to reduce cooling?

candycandy001

luvluv> Then do as what the BS told you. Maybe they hav other arrangement. I saw my friend's photos, his wife wear purple gown then BS gives him a purple short + own jeans.

I nv used it b4 but my friend said his wife feel very cold when taking outdoor PS. They went Taiwan last Dec.

rubbishcow

j0yle_t, yep! wore it for the indoor shoot! luckily never wear our door... my shoe was kinda spoiled because the crystal came out when I went outdoor.. luckily never spoil our mood!

luv@luv, we bought casual wear for our PS and we bought casual shoes to match it as well! its important to have another pair of shoes because like mine the crystals came out but I did not chang my shoes until I changed into my casual wear! and almost couldn't walk by the end of the day.. Hubby brought his own shirts to go with the Tux and Suits as well...
happy.gif

smilem, I did not join coz my friend wanted to meet up to pass us her wedding invite...
happy.gif
think it went well?

joyle_t

Luvluv>> like what cowcow say, can bring a pairs of shoes for casual walking around esp. if you going to quite a few places..

cowcow>> i brought 2 shoes, but end up wearing my AD shoe cos' the one intended for PS was too white for the EG.. and bit upset that i scratched the leather base quite badly cos' we walked on bare grass patches..

u gotten your another shoe for AD?

its always nice to have some pics with the AD gown cos' it's always the favourite!