(2011/02) Feb 2011 BTB

Hi Feb 2011 BTBs, just to share, my ROM will be held on 26th Feb 2011.

Venue: Changi Village Hotel, Rooftop Poolside
ROM Dress: The Wedding Present

All the best to all BTBs and do share your photos soon
happy.gif

fische07

Hi Ladies! Congrats on your upcoming marriage! I am a brand new in box wedding cert holder from precious thots for sale at $28.00, if you are keen, please PM me?

Thanks and cheers!

dangdang

HI ah faith
happy.gif

Sorry, been busy so haven come in here...
Yah, we had our GDL very early.. We prefer having it earlier so that it will not clash with the busy wedding prep period and our parents have no problem with that
happy.gif

my actual day is 19 Feb, 3 weeks from now!!

ah_faith

dangdang> Wah urs' will be much sooner!! Mine's a week after urs! My GDL is fixed this coming Sunday! >.< Been getting bz these days too... moodless at work. =x

dellise

Hi all

I had the GDL on 23 Jan..all went well but was very exhausted as I went with my parents to send the cards and cakes to relatives till 9 plus at nite! Now trying to settle my guest lists and photos for montage...my AD schedule is not even finalised
sad.gif
left only 30 days...gambatte everyone!

ah_faith

Dellise, I'm about 22 days away from my wedding... Have not settled my guest lists, photos for montage, march-in songs and some DIY stuff. Still feeling relax... lol! But I guess the nervousness will kick in after we complete the AC. My AC is on 18 Feb... =\ exactly 1 week before my AD. Hope things will go smooth for you and I!

dellise

Hi hi

dun worry...all will be completed by then...I'm left with the guest lists (about 98% confirmed), photo montage, march-in songs as well. I'd sent my photobook for printing already and already gotten the free prints for my wedding photos to be given to relatives and frens.

AD schedule is done up with the need to fine tune further. Got to get Thank you gifts for my helpers...any ideas what will be good ? Also I am looking for small baskets for my flower gals..anyone know where to get them?

ah_faith

Dellise> Also almost done with my guest list + seating arrangement... Only decided on 1 march-in song.. Still pending the 2nd song =\
I didnt buy any thank you gifts for my helpers though... But I did treat them to a meal... Probably post wedding then I will find something nice coz I simply have no time to look for them now. I am not having flower boy and girl for the march-in so not getting the baskets... But u can try looking through this forum as some TS did offer their used and good condition baskets for sale.. Saw a few during my hard liquor research.

dellise

Hello everyone!

Finally my wedding is over! The week leading to the wedding was the most stressful! Up till the last nite, I was still preparing stuff but I managed to go sleep at 12 plus...I must say wedding lunch is rather challenging as the timing was very very tight! My coordinators and us were rather stressed in the morning...esp when the phototaking and videographing takes sometime...luckily, we managed to solemnise at 1pm and everything went on rather smoothly, flower gals, tea ceremony, banquet etc The 9-month project is finally accomplished!

Thanks for sharing all your valuable tips with me since I join this forum! I wish all a blissful and blessed marriage
happy.gif

peisze

Dear all Feb's brides,

Congrates!

I'm a dec BTB, just wondering if u all can share a good MUA on the actual day? Thanks ya
happy.gif

pernnie

hi

i am a feb 2012 btb.
considering sheraton, traders, oriental, grand corpthone waterfront or movenpick sentosa

any recommendations> mine is a small affair, 10-12 tables