(2011/01) Jan 2011 BTB

babypie33

finally a Jan 2011 BTB! nice to meet you!
the hotel currently i am looking at is not available for booking. so sad.

u?

largal

hi,
Nice to meet you too.
So sorry now den reply you nv check the forum for long...... hehe
ya lor. now all don't have the prices yet. so sad. and wat i know is all will be increase prices by the time we booked....
so sad...
sad.gif

babypie33

its ok... no worries!

ya, i think by the time they would have increase price again. wanna do throw it at the end of next yr but the date given is in jan.... duh...

on the other hand, i tell myself i have more time to plan and save. still not so bad...

reychell

HI All> If ur looking for BS. I stringly recommend My Bridal Room. They have nice gowns, great services and good photography. Really thums up for their services. If ur interested I can email the package.

styleinyou

Hi Meikuan & Jinglebell, pls send me package details.Im not sure of the dates yet, but due to collection of new house keys need to be before Jun'11
sad.gif

dreamzkiddo

Hi Meikuan & Jinglebell,

Could you send me your package details for the BS too?

By the way, have you ladies decided on where to hold your wedding banquet? I'm thinking of M Hotel.

my email: [email protected]

newbiejuuu

Hi,

I'm also a Jan 2011 BTB.. have started to do some researches and collect some information but have not started booking since still have some time.. keke..

babypie33

hihi.... glad to have some jan BTB here....

I just booked my BS and pre-wedding only. hotels all haven't open for bookings.

styleinyou

After confirmation with the HDB officer, I be able to drag my AD later.

Probably on Nov'11. Still got time to make changes
happy.gif

goddesslolli

Hi ladies!
I'm joining in this thread! Preparing for my wedding in 2011 but date haven confirm yet. Booked my Pre-wedding shoot already and now sourcing for venue. Price list for 2011 is not out yet and looking at the price for 2010 is really scary! Prices go up and not down. Hoping to book the venue to lock the price by this year.

I'm updating my preparation here:
www.13sept.wordpress.com

baby_luv

Wow Joanie, you seems to be doing so much for your wedding already. Me and HTB plans to get married on 8 Oct 2011, but we haven start any searching of venue.

Looking at your blog makes me panic..but your blog really provide alot of info for me!! Thanks!!

babymarian

Hello everyone
happy.gif

Congratulations to all the lovely brides here!

I am a 15th of January 2011 bride. I've posted in the 2011 Brides. Hope that you ladies won't mind that I have double posted
happy.gif

tanmarilyn

Hi Joanie,

wow, you are really well prepared. You make me feel that I must make my move soon.

Thanks for your information. So when are you going for the shooting in Taiwan

babypie33

Marian! thats cool!! i check with fullerton and they die die dun open their jan bookings!!! URGH!!!!

do u have Four Season's quote for Jan 2011?

babypie33

Marian

Thanks, I gotta a quote from another manager instead. But jan 2011 still not open.
sad.gif

you mean regina allowed booking?

moss389

@joanie: wow, your website was so informative! (especially the pics of all the ballrooms)

I'm planning my AD for Jan 2011 from abroad and am also not a native of Singapore, so i still have to mapquest all the venue locations lol =P

If you go to more places and have time - please post more pics! That would be super helpful =) TIA.

geriko

Hi all, I have moved from Jul 2010 to Nov 2010 and now to Jan 2011.. This time round it should be confirmed 2 Jan 2011.. Anyone same date?
I will be booking my banquet at The Regent Hotel this Sat! so excited..
happy.gif

moss389

Welcome, Geraldine =)

At the 2011 BTB thread there is an updated excel file going around with everyone's dates, but so far i don't think anyone has chosen 2 Jan 2011.

Would you mind sharing the Regent package with me?

tanmarilyn

Hi Joanie,

Sorry for the late reply. Busy recently.

Yes, thinking taiwan is a cheaper place for pre-wedding shoot.

But seen these few days news, the typoon was qutie bad. Afraid that by the time we go will also be affected.

angelmh

Dear all,

Due to personal unforeseen reasons, I have no choice but to let go my package at BDC. Package price is $3588 nett. You may compare at the bridal fairs, it is quite a comprehensive and good deal package as I spent some time to bargain for extra freebies. I have paid a deposit of $1588 and would like to sell it for $1388 nego. Balance $2k to be paid to BDC after the wedding. Interested parties who wants to know more about the package details, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks. =)

jo_chua

Hi All,

I understand that the Tong shu is not out yet for 2011 Jan. Can anybody share with me which fortune master to go to? I am planning on 30th Jan 2011. By the way, some hotels allow to maintain the pricing for 2010.. I have actually picked mine.. hee pls email me at [email protected].. Thanks!

rebeana

Same here! Im a 2011 Jan bride.. In fact, I'm going down to Grand Copthorne to confirm on our banquet later..
Hi Marian, Im also a 15 Jan 2011 bride!! Where did you book your wedding venue? Its so exciting to have a bride the same day as I!

Hi Meikuan & Jinglebell, can I also have the package details for Julia Wedding News and BS please? My email is [email protected].

Is it too early to confirm the BS now?

strikingreality

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport is open for booking up to Mar 2011. Orchard Hotel also open already, I think up to May 2011.

I am not a Jan bride, most likely March or May.
happy.gif

Joanne, u can ask the Master David Tong from the "Advice from the Experts" topic on this forum.

kmkt

Hi Rebeana,

I'm new here. Thinking of booking the banquet and now checking around for the pricing.

Check with you Grand Copthorne's pricing for 2011?

What peaks do they have?

rebeana

They had 10% additional parking coupons (total 30%), free flow of beer and 2 confirmed wine per table..

Speaking about David Tong, have you all attended his Fengshui talk? Im keen but not too sure if it is a waste of money..

kmkt

Do they give 2 nights stay or just 1 complimentary night stay?

Thinking of staying in the hotel the night before wedding and get my hubby to pick me up in the hotel and he can also enjoy the aircon.

rebeana

They gave me 1 night stay + 1 night helpers room. I think you can neg for an additional of 1 night stay for bridal suite in exchange.. Im not too sure coz I would want the helpers' room for my family..
happy.gif