(2010/12) Dec 2010 BTB

rivenwood

Hi Ladies, I am also cracking my head on the photography locations. I am thinking of going to the marina barrage but not too sure if it will turn out nice.

Any other suggestions?

oreozel

Hi all,
Just wanted to check with you guys, i have just signed up an AD pacakge with photgraphy and videography at $3788. Is this consider a good price? I have actually done my photoshoot overseas thus did not take the full package.

sinplyme

belinda > i tink if u go inside villa bali, i tink need to pay...

rivenwood > hm, it depends on ur preference, u like more natural ones, then can try parks and beaches, then if you like building ones, then it can be around ann siang hill, the shophouses building..
I havent got to the part of thinking for venues but i am thinking of going to places during our dating times, more significant bah..

Joan > i tink a little ex but again, it depends what u have in the package and the price of the AD PG and VG...
also nowadays the AD PG and VG not cheap also..
happy.gif

all > hehe, finally this thread is picking up again.. seem so slow..
happy.gif

xinyue

sinplyme > all those that i suggest, besides Dempsey, Ann Siang Hill, Labardor Park.. All have to pay.. Not sure about GV theatres..

xinyue

rivenwood > Suggest to have a few indoor places (museums, pubs, etc) in mind either as contingency plans or if cannot stand the heat...

for buildings, how abt those at neil road, which is also near the railway tracks? Alexander colonial bungalows, joo chiat shop houses for a peranakan feel?

haha.. I am undecided on my venues for PS..

xinyue

sinplyme > I did but then, didnt go down to recee the place..
sad.gif

ded > Universal studio Singapore (USS) earlier on adv that they are coming up with wedding PS package, to be released in Apr/May and seems that there will be a guide following.. But so far, like no news from them.. They do allow ppl to do PS there but no tripods allowed, and they are charging normal entrance fees.

sinplyme

wow > a tad expensive for the entrance fees.. i mean we are not there to take the rides or anything and they are charging the same price... some more if go there for PS, it sure will be at least 4 people.. :!

xinyue

that's the impression that they are giving me.. i am
waiting for the wedding package to be out.. guess the price isnt cheap also..

xinyue

ops, i meant, if u do not wish to wait for the USS wedding package to be out.. currently you can go for PS in USS but pay normal entrances fees and no tripod allowed. that was what I was told.

thommy

bel: too exp to me le. no point.

seems like u did a lot of homework on the ps locations indeed...well done!
happy.gif

thommy

haha too many to choose from right?

sometimes too many also no good...make u more confused and undecided only.

rivenwood

Thanks for the comments peepz!
Just wondering if I want to do my photoshoot at SAM, do I need to do any booking?
I heard it cost 107!

thommy

wah really its u...lol. no wonder ur nick looked so familiar haha.

ur AD coming in 8 more mths...excited? most of ur stuff done?

reddevil

haha.. tired and stress.. excited ok la haha.. just selected my gowns, waiting for them to call me to go gown fitting, 17th june photoshoot.. this sat meeting photographer, haven fd 1 yet LOL..
happy.gif
happy.gif
how marriage life so far?

thommy

wah u sound like me a few mths ago hahahahaha...enjoy ur preps, I'm starting to miss mine now hahahahahaha...

u wanna try my PG? I just got back my pics, very happy with it =)

married life is good
happy.gif

reddevil

I think i stress till losing sleep.. even dream that my wedding went wrong haha.. i will go to ur fb to look at ur pic
happy.gif

deborahng

reddevil> haha u choose ur gowns liao?? I haven even started looking at gowns lor. PS also haven settle..STill thinking bout VG..

deborahng

thomas> haha yes pls.. pm me your VG contacts pls. Cos i haven really decided to have a VG or not
sad.gif
budget constraint w the hse reno all together at the same time

thommy

sure...check ur pm.

VG is a must...u will regret it if u dun get one on ur AD. I kept watching my video over and over again since last weekend when I collected it and I have no regrets spending on VG. Those memories on that day, no $$$ can ever buy.

reddevil

ded : yeah i choose my gowns already. spend like 2.5hrs there choosing my gowns haha.. cant decide which to take though ahha

celinepuah

Ops.. i mean wedding singer / musical band =p

yea.. haven't got my wedding ring too... @_@

there's just too much to plan for .... panic..

sinplyme

celine > haha, i thot it's the wedding ring u are talking about. hm, try googling/youtube for a few local wedding singer/band. my colleagues showed me once but i couldn't remember the band names, but I'm sure they googled it off youtube and the band sounds pretty good.
happy.gif

reddevil

hey gal mine also fall on 11 dec
happy.gif
.. haa i also panic cos it seem that i gt alot of things need to do.. meeting Pg later LOL

happygirl198230

hi reddevil and sw,

ur wedding date is 11 dec, just 1 day b4 mine. i already chosen my gowns. going to take pics on 6 june. so excited. now busy w house reno.