(2010/12) Dec 2010 BTB

happygirl198230

crazyshopper,

they will sure try to push u to sign up with them. but not to the extend of not allowing me to leave! haha... in fact, i quite enjoy listening to what e coordinator had to offer to make me commit.
happy.gif

and u know i actually left the booth and said ill consider. then aft a while i went bk again and wanted to sign up w them!

ash,

ok see u there!

deborahng

ash> haha im not pretty... and my htb not the good looking kinda. I took a lonf time to slowly look thru the bridals and I finally signed up w Cang Ai, a taiwanese bridal.Take your time to look slowly and dun bother bout the sales pple.. You just have to find one that u really like and is comfortable with

ashlene

Deb, I've signed up with Rico in the end, hopefully, things will go smoothly.
happy.gif

But sadly my pkg does not include AD PG, anyone can recommend one?

crazyshopper08

So what is the date of your wedding.. It seems like everyone have already firm up the bridal package..
I have not even decided which one yet.

thommy

ash: can range from below 1k all the way to 4-5k

or u wanna try mine? so far of all the PGs I've sourced, its the most value for money ($$$ vs quality of work)

www.aspirestudio.com look for Jinghong...price less than 2k

julesy

Hi brides-to-be!

I have a precious Vera Wang gown for sale. Have uploaded pics for viewing too.

ABOUT THE DRESS:
Ivory colour in full taffeta silk.
Modern, clean A-line shape with asymmetrical ruffle details.
Size 4, and has been tailored (at the Link) to fit a size XS-S bride, height 158-164cm
As with all Vera Wang gowns, it has an in-built corset and doesn't need a separate can-can to fluff up the skirt.
Bought from The Link.

If you like it, the gown will be yours for S$3,200. It is in perfect condition as it will be perfectly cleaned and pressed by a professional laundry for vera wang gowns.

Please email me at [email protected] as i don't use the PM function.

Thanks all!
1359282.jpg

deborahng

tricia> i haven taken my PS but i do like their photography style.. haha i bargained for a rather good package.. its impt to know exactly what you want
happy.gif
pm me if u wanna know more abt my package
happy.gif

kale

anyone knows if our 'xiongdi' & 'jiemei', must they be not married? or its ok to to include friends who are married already

thommy

kale: its ok if they are married, there's no hard and fast rule on this.

imagine if u are the last one among ur frens to get married, that means u are left with no one to be ur XDs/JMs? doesn't make sense right?

bliss_bb

Dear all,

I've 10 bottles of Wolf Blass Eagle Hawk Chardonnay left over after my wedding banquet. Willing to let go at a cheap price.

Smell : Light fruity smell

After-taste : Smooth and easy finish.

Do contact me at [email protected]

rivenwood

Hihi belinda,

Been busy with CNY but I cant believe it just flashed past so quickly!
I think its time for me to kick start wedding preps!
I'm only stuck at settling my BS. Have yet to gone for my first fitting. Our photoshoot we are planning to do it End May or Early June.

When would it be a good time to go for 1st fitting?

sherlinlee

Hi Hi...i am back...been so busy with my ID selection...finally i m done!! Now will be finding my BS...any1 to recommend??

xinyue

Hello rivenwood...

YEah.. time flies..
Suggest to go for first fitting somewhere this month, this is to allow for alterations (if any) and also discussion with PG for photoshoots. However, pls do check with your co-ordinator for the ideal time on ur first fitting.

I will be going down for my first fitting this weekend. ^^ with CNY just over, hope I can still fit into the gowns..

crazyshopper08

Oh I am finally done with my BS selection.. and confirmed on Cangai..
So now now back to my ID selection. Anyone have good ones to recommend ?

crazyshopper08

okie !! I have contacted her..
anyway. when is everyone's PS.? Also i need actual day photography and videography any good reccommendations ?

happybride12

sherlinlee: May I know which you pick for your ID? now looking around for a ID as will be getting keys soon! For BS, there is a fair held at Vivocity from 3 March - 7 March. There is a wide selection of BS=)

thommy

belinda: try to neg for FOC additional hr after ur 10hrs are up...also waiver of early morning charges or discounted rates also good...get more printouts for album...

xinyue

Thomas > thanks. my BS has given me the following quotation ;

- AD PG : $800 (note that AD PG differs from PS PG)
inclusive of 8-10 hrs of shooting, 300 printouts of pics, all pics to be returned to us in softcopy
If we do not need the 300 printouts (comes in an album), price is $600

- AD PG : $1100 ( AD PG is same as PS) all terms same as above, however, if we do not need the 300 printouts (comes in an album), price is $900

- AD VG : $1200 (not sure of the no. of hours), if we do not want the highlights, price is $800.

Alternatively, our friend, who is a freelance PG,
quoted us $150/hr for AD PG or $2100 for 8-10 hrs, with a 12" x 12" of album, all pics returned in Softcopy.

thommy

bel: wah the diff in price btw ur AD PG and PS PG is 300...is ur PS PG that good? have u seen both of their works?

ur fren charges really exp for a freelancer, no offence...he must be really good to command such a price...what's his name? any website to see his portfolio? wanna consider others?

xinyue

thomas,

yup, i have seen both of their works for AD PGs.. personally felt that, for the cheaper PG, his work gives me this feeling - just another person taking
photographs.. for the more expensive PG, his work captured the feelings of his subjects, the groom and bride is the focus in almost all the photos.

what criteria did have when searching for AD PG?

As for my fren, in my opinion, he is really good. my ROM pic was taken by him and I love the montage done by him. I am not sure if he has any website.

Sure.. any recommendations beside www.aspirestudio.com ? what criteria did you have when choosing PG?

sinplyme

hi everyone,

it's been sometime here since i last check out this thread. everyone must be busy starting to prepare/preparing for the BIG day!
happy.gif

I am searching for a AD PG & VG right now too.
also trying to do my own montage and DIY the wrist corsages and such.. *cos it's so expensive to buy* any recommendations/advise on doing all these?

thomas > saw ur post on recommended AD VG & PG. how's their rates and service like?
happy.gif
thanks!

happygirl198230

simplyme,

i tot of doing my own corsages but decided to buy cos i think after buying all the materials, its gonna cost as much as if i buy outside!!
happy.gif

im asking my sis to do my montage for me. but need to scan the pics!!!

u wanna consider my PG/VG? i especially like my photographer, Eirik Tan! check out his website!

thommy

bel: my wife is more anal on PG so most of the criteria were set by her hahahaha...she likes journalistic style I think =) we chose our current PG after meeting up with a few of them and gg thru their works...price also reasonable as compared to the quality. If u have the budget of 2k+, u can go for Big Day Pictures, 1950 photography, one eye click etc...they are all good but out of my league...

sinplyme: my wife diyed her own montage using microsoft movie maker (MMM)...she did 4 somemore hahahaaa...maybe u wanna try? takes a lot of time though. My package was 2.5k ard that time when I signed up last yr...think prices shld hv gone up liao. As for service, I can't tell u until my AD is over which is this Sun
happy.gif