(2010/12) Dec 2010 BTB

happygirl198230

i dun have any dream gown in mind... more particular bout whether the cut is suitable for me. so if i find a gown suitable for me, i dun mind OTR.

anyway just wondering, since we'll be choosing our gowns early, then what if by e time we collect our gowns for AD, it is old and tattered...

to be safe, i did opt for 2 mtm gowns. anyway can exchange for more photos if i dun want.
happy.gif

so lin, which BS have u decided on?

summerdays

hi deb,
so which BS did you choose in the end? you got a great deal with AD PG and 50 poses
happy.gif

Thomas,
can I see your wife self-designed gown as well? I also have in mind what I want
happy.gif
cant wait to tell my designer.

summerdays

happy girl,
I think once you choose your gown, they might set it aside or limited to 2 brides per otr.. (I heard from one of the bs) you should ask your BS. which BS did you choose?
I signed with Digio few weeks ago... have nt hear from them since them :p

thommy

50 poses is a lot deb...u got good bargaining skills
happy.gif

lin,

no prob, can't show u guys until after my AD is over cos my wife wanna keep her guests in suspense haha =) that's good, its very satisfying to see ur dream gown turn into reality slowly
happy.gif

happygirl198230

hi lin,

my BS is rico-a-mona. not sure how the gowns are like cos it was Golden Horse Tamp previously.

have u all made appointment to choose ur gowns? i've made mine for mid march. hee hee.

summerdays

good deal, deb
happy.gif

hi happy girl, think my BS, Digio is also sister company with Golden Horse. I have not made any appointment. my friends kept chasing me to call them. I thought of waiting for them to call :p Not too late, rite?

deborahng

morning... Need to go down to choose PS gowns or AD gowns?? I was actually thinking of going just 2 mths before to choose.. Is that too rush?? Mine is OTR though

thommy

deb: OTR also needs some time to alter if it doesn't fit u...best is to check with ur BS how long they need to alter, then work from there. cheers

thommy

depends on ur BS' workload also mah, if they got a lot of gowns to alter or got a lot of ppl getting married that mth, sure will have delays. check with ur BS is the best
happy.gif

summerdays

Hi happy girl,
I have not called. Dragging my feet... Hope he will call me this week else I will call next week
happy.gif
I am in between jobs now. So free yet so lazy :p

wonder if it's too early to book buffet for church and home. Anyone has any ideas?

happygirl198230

thomas,

wah so gd, got so many WGs to wear... haha... yeah, my friend has many different gowns too and ad gowns different fr ps gowns.

lin,

yeah i think its a bit early... but im on the lookout for buffets. personally i like neo garden food.

deborahng

happy girl> my PS was going to be taken in Taiwan but now plans might be changes... so actual plans was choose PS gowns in taiwan and AD gowns in Sg... Now PS might have to be taken in SG

xinyue

thomas >

Wow! you managed to squeeze so many places in one day? including indoor PS??

I am having my PS in May.. so now, sourcing for places.. Not too late ba..

xinyue

thomas >
eh.. my AD in early Oct..
I joined this thread because, initially, wanted AD to be Dec but ended up pushing forward.

I see.. So means you paid extra for PS?

and did you bring any props along for PS? also heard of people changing into their casual clothes for PS, what do you suggest?

thommy

u still have 3mths to source unless u telling me u will take longer than that hahaha...

lol...didn't know ur AD in Oct cos u posted in Dec thread hahahahhaa...so PS in May means u have 5mths to play with, still ok. I took mine in Oct last yr, AD next mth so also 5mths =)

yup paid extra
happy.gif
yes we brought along soap bubbles bottles, balloons, rose petals etc. hahahahaha....casual we opted out cos we dun find it nice =)

xinyue

erm.. what are the props for? is it necessary?

Hmm.. just hope that I will have enough time to source..

thommy

to add special 'feel' to the photos lor
happy.gif

if u dun wan also can, up to u =)

sure have time lah dun worry...singapore not v big, lai lai qu qu is those few places only LOL

ashlene

Hi Happy Girl, I'm checking rico amona out too.
Do you mind sharing with me your pkg so that I can know more? Thanks!

[email protected]

BTW, BTBs when you all go do your bridal package shopping, is it common or gimmick for the bridal studio to ask you to be their model for their shoots and use your photos as samples to show future customers?

If anyone here agreed to be their model before, care to share what extra perks did you manage to get for being their 'model'? Thank you!

xinyue

thomas > thanks..

ask you.. hubby does not intend to wear a tie for both PS and AD. what should of shirt should he get? button down collar or spread collar? mandarin collar looks nice too.. but would it seems weird to wear a mandarin collar shirt without jacket on normal days?

thommy

belinda: no prob =)

I feel its better to have a mixture so that u have different 'feel' for the photos...some with tie, some w/o. if he really dun wanna wear tie, then get a mandarin collar shirt for him and match it with a mandarin collar coat from ur BS, they shld have. mandarin collar shirt shld go with a jacket I feel, otherwise not very nice.

for my PS, I took both with tie and normal coat and mandarin collar. different kinds of 'feel' like I told u
happy.gif

deborahng

ash> almost all the Bs i went to used this tactic so i didnt bother w them. the perks i neg separately. haha told them if they want me to be their model, then my album and everything shld be free..lol...

ashlene

Deb,I also think so if wanna be model should be FOC.
Perhaps, you're really pretty with a handsome HTB.
Cuz I seldom hear from friends who are getting hitched that BS use such tactics on them.