(2010/11) November 2010 BTB

aceng

BTW, anyone watch 'Go live entertainment' last night? Michelle's WG is sooo pretty la, many bling bling, my fav
happy.gif

Too bad its only an hour, cause I really want to see her in the 3rd outfit, damn sexy.

Sadly, I checked today newspaper, no news and picture. So sad.

flyingstar

i watched!! haha. wanted to kaypo her wedding. :p

i like her bridal bouquet...all crystals...so pretty. her 3rd outfit must be specially for at night la. hehehee. they kept teasing shawn about it one. lol.

oh btw C&T got website? I wanted to do an animation on our "love story" instead of the standard photo montage before the banquet starts.
maybe can consider.

anyway ace, you settle 1 thing already...good!! i haven't settle anything. hahaha...me and my SO dragging our heels on it. i told my SO whether can i just turn up and be married. let him plan everything. lol.

summertingz

hey diana! Long time didnt came into the forum! Was very busy.. I just selected my AD and its in dec 2010. I'm shortlisting my BS and banquet venue.
happy.gif

reychell

Hi, if ur looking for BS, i strongly recommend My Bridal Room. They have nice gowns, good fotography and excellent services. I have signed up with my bridal room and never regretted it. If u like to know more abt my package do leave ur email add.

aceng

flyingstar; Ya, Michelle's wedding is so grand and beautiful.

C&T website is www.dreamzcoffee.com
You can try calling them.
The sale person that met us was a guy, very friendly and nice.

Ya, 1 thing down. I'm still considering C&T AD package too. Cause if I take everything from them, then will have a better pricing, and I shall be stress free
happy.gif

jinglebell10

For those looking for bridal shop, should consider Julia Wedding News. They have many princessy and elegant gowns. I have signed up with them. If you are interested, i can share my bridal package with you. Do email me at [email protected]

yuki_21

Flying star :

I MIA for a period of time. hahaha... whats SO ?ur hubby to be ah..hahaha

Why u never take up labelle leh ?? cos they end up very pushy ah ?

so have u finalise with the package now ?

C&T i heard is not cheap..but yes, its nice...=)

vernica

Hi ladies. I jumped from October 2010 BTB thread. Initially wanted Oct 2010 but couldn't find a good date. Finally consulted geomancer and settled for 14 NOVEMBER 2010.

BS: DI GIO and FASHION BRIDE TAIWAN

Banquet Venue: Sourcing in progress

LOVE NEST: Yishun Jade Spring

Chrissyeo> noted that you will be my new neighbour in the new estate! :D

crazybebe

vernica L boo > woo urs AD same as mine.. i also initially wans Oct but too bad the date i wan clash with my dad.. You have already source ur BS arh.. i haven started anything yet.. kepp thinking still early lei.. muahahaha

vernica

hi!

we signed early cos was doing the sourcing with a fren, so got tempted.. she is happily married now
happy.gif

start sourcing for the banquet venue. shortlisted anywhere?

crazybebe

Vernica >

i haven shortlist anything lei.. Me & my HTB still feel to early to start...

HAHHAA..

But juz bought a bride magazine to roughly browse through nia...

dyeann

hi babes . i'm planning for my AD nov /dec too .. do you think 4th dec be very late ? hubby thinks most pple will be away for holidays at that time hmmm

feeling such a loss of what we need to do other than looking for possible banquet venue and church for the ceremony. for the bridal studio .. tempted to go "ala carte" but not sure if it's wise.

elbarc

Vernica L boo & Crazybebe, I have the same date too.. Haha..14 Nov 2010... Initally wanted 13 Nov but the venue that I wanted was booked. So took the following day. My mum was quite " pang tang " about it.. try reading it 1411 in hokkien.. But me n my bf find it ok...
happy.gif

Hows both of your planning coming up?

yuki_21

Wah Elbarc what venue is it. Book on 13 Nov 2010 ? Thought tong shu not out yet..hmmm...

I plan to take 20 Nov 2010 most likely cos my FHB side wanted week end =S . If not i would take 11 Nov, Same as my ROM date.

Got my bridal package and now chosing the location too. But i only got max 18 tables...very limited choice of hotel/restaurant =(

vikki

Hi ladies, i'm new here n really need to pick up some advice from you. The date is not set yet and it's also next yr's november. I'm kinda lost and don't know where to start.

vernica

hi Elbarc! finally someone is talking. hahaha

erm, i have booked my venue and BS.
still early, can still slack a bit
happy.gif

what abt urself?

Hi Vikki, welcome to join us!
erm, start by seeing a geomancer for a date?
den u can start asking various venues for their quotations.

jermjerm

hi everyone! i am new here, am going to be a Nov 2010 bride! =)))

Solemnization & AD: 14 November 2010 (Sunday)
Banquet Venue: Singapore Marriott Hotel (Luncheon)
Bridal Studio: Bridal Concept
Love Nest: Punggol Vista

vikki

Hi Vern, yea. Well actually I'm going to have a church wedding and a dinner. Just thought I'd pop by this forum to say hi to everyone else and get some advice along the way. Great to see everyone here. Such a happy forum
happy.gif

jermjerm

hi vernica...oh yes, your AD is also on 14112010.
intercontinental is nice! i had only been there once for D&D, the food is yummilicious! the wedding dinner themes are lovely!
you definitely had made a good choice! =)))

yuki_21

wow...so many on the 14 Nov...But tong shu not out. Can fix mah?? i am very kia su..wanted to confirm the dates fast also, then book my venue...hee hee...

jermjerm

yuki_21: for us, 14 Nov is our 9th yr & 9th mth courtship anniversary. =))) we did not refer to any tong shu.

vernica

we consulted a geomancer n he calculated based on our 'bazi'.

quite like nov eventhough he gave us quite a few 'good dates' and 14 nov is HTB lunar b'day. haha, nt like we celebrate it la.

vernica

we actually wanted oct but the date he gave us is 23 oct which is soooooo popular n soooo packed.

didnt know 14 nov is so popular as well.
happy.gif

elbarc

Wow.. didnt know 14 Nov is popular too.

Yuki, I got my dates from Master Long. He did not use the Tong Shu to calculate. He use our bazi & give us a book that consist 3 yrs of " good dates ". Seems like a few places weekends for 2010 are booked. Beta check out fast.

Vernica, same here.. Had booked BS with Julia Wedding News & banquet with Holiday Inn. Thg we can just sit back & slack for a while..hoohoo

crazybebe

woowoo... so many with 14.11.2010.. kekkee

BTW
Any kind soul can tell me where can i find

1) 45 - 50 tables
2) S$800 per table wkend (sunday)
3) with ample parking lots
4) pillars

I'm getting a lot of headsche by searching sial..
i've seen hilltop crystal ballrm.. fall in love with it.. BUT~~!! the carpark lots is so little.. only 150++ nia.. OMG~~!! hiaz.. gonna give up that place already..

As for singapore expo.. the walk in like very short lei.. & the reception area is very dim..
hiaz..

how how how... help me... T.T

Thank You..

vikki

Geomancer... wad's that? I think my dates are set according to the availability of my church. Intercontinental sounds good.
happy.gif

yuki_21

Elbarc: which holiday Inn ? Parkview one ? i like that..but one of my Best friend had it there only...so maybe out for me...

seems like i better start looking. I got only 18 tables at most..hard..=S

jermjerm (jermjerm): Thats so sweet =)

I might shift to Nov end or Dec start to avoid my exams... haiz..i do like 11 Nov.. hee

jermjerm

vikki: according to my knowledge, geomancer = fengshui master (someone pls correct me if i am wrong, cos am not too sure abt their major differences too. =x)

yuki_21: thanks thanks! ^__^ 11/Nov, if you are really keen, must act fast! usually double digit dates are very popular!

Crazybebe: with your attendance, it shld not be difficult to find a pillarless Ballroom, a place with lots of parking lots. but for a weekend, $800 seems quite difficult, if you are talking abt dinner. are you open to the option of wedding lunch? do you prefer hotel / restaurant?

yuki_21

Elbarc (elbarc) : that is relly nice. Service good and coodination gd too..i am the emcee for my friend the other time =) good for u =)

The tong shu not out. so need to check the dates with it first.don wan to get blame if any thing happen that we did not look at tong shu. well..

Jermjerm :ya lo..better action fast fast =) hee hee

oh ya, do we need to wait for those "open house " for wedding at those hotel and restaurant to see the place and check the package ? or we can call and pop by any time ?

elbarc

Yuki.. Thanks for sharing.. =)

By the way do not need to wait for open house for hotel/resturant. U could just start to email those that u are & arrange for them to show u around.. Alternatively, I suppose u could call n pop too.. Hope this helps =P

harbingerg

hello hello!
juz popping by to say 'hi' to all lovely BTBs
happy.gif

im planning to have a small wedding on 6 Nov 2010, but am super slack (studying MSc part-time + working full time, *zombified*) so was wondering if anyone has any tips hee...
somehow i keep tinking its v 'easy' to plan a wedding - juz need venue and like, gd entertainment to keep everyone happy... LOL but im afraid of panicking last min!

dinitegrity

I am back in November thread after changing dates and moving to so many thread.

I am back here after Long Shi Fu gives us a date.
So we choose Nov 13 for AD and Oct 23 for GDL and An Chuan

yuki_21

Elbarc (elbarc) : Thanks Thanks . Feel so kia su..trying to get the dates now . hahaha

bingbong (harbingerg): i think its better to plan early...how small is ur small wedding leh ?
I am also studing and working..so try to get things done as fast as i could...

so..have you get your bridal package already ?

Diane Ng (dinitegrity): welcome back =)

elbarc

Hi Diane,
Did u go to Long Tian Xian Shi Fu?

Hi Bing Bong,
I am planning a small wedding too..
Any help u need? I had some pictures of hotels/resturant tat we had visited.. PM me if u need more info =)

harbingerg

hi yuki n elbarc!
hmm, i would like to have a ROM with all our friends and family, followed by dinner with close friends and family... that doesn't sound v small actually oh dear!
thing is i will grad next yr the same time as the wedding, so the thought of studying + planning wedding (not to mention im quite horrible at negotiating and being 'fierce' to sales pple) simultaneously is a worry. hope to develop superb time management skills haha!
hi elbarc, yes please, i'd like to see pictures! Thanks so much!
um, im v new at forums, wats PM? :p

zhu

Hi Crazybebe...

1) M Hotel - $788 nett / $928 nett (weekend)
Max: 32 Tables

2) Royal Queen Hotel - Fu Lin Men

Outlet @ Royal@Queens Hotel:Max35, Min 23
Outlet at Jurong Country Club:Max:41, Min 25
starting from $498nett

Cheer
happy.gif

yuki_21

bingbong (harbingerg) : haha... my rom just go sign then dinner/high tea only leh.. and only my immedite family and a handful my close friend.

Elbarc (elbarc) : send me also leh...i at most only got 18 tables. =S looking at small place also..

vikki

Hey ladies,
I need some quick help here. I went to a roadshow today and saw a photoshoot package for Taiwan at ard $2600.
Question:
1. What do you girls think of overseas photoshoot?
2. Does price of singapore bridal packages include gown and evening gown rental for AD?
3. What is the price range of an average package and what does it include?

Thanks babes in advance!

elbarc

Hi Vikki,

1. I think its kinda popular for overseas PS these days.. I will be taking mine in Taiwan too =)
2. Most SIN bridal package shld include thse u mention.. but it would be better to clarify with them b4 u sign.
3. I guess local PS package shld start from 3K onwards ba...

My package does include Taiwan Photoshoot & actual day rental. How about yours? email me if you need more info..

Hope this helps =)

vikki

Hi Elbarc,

Thanks for your reply. I've decided not to take the Taiwan one because of arrangements of sending the gowns to singapore for AD and church wedding. Also would like a church shot in my album so it's kinda tough. The bridal shop that I saw is called Ivy-brides and the gowns are not what I u noe... envisioned. hahaha. Thanks anyway. I think I'd just stick to old school singapore
happy.gif
I'm sure u'd love the Taiwan one though. cos it's like lotsa fun.

elbarc

Yo Vikki,

I tried to PM u but its not on..
Btw, i think not all studios need u to arrange the gowns to be send back to SIN for church wedding.. My BS have a branch base in SIN. I would choose my gown for PS in Taipei & choose again in SIN for AD. U could email me at [email protected] =)