(2010/10) Oct 2010 BTB

michieyun

DS> signed the package with C&T ytd... got the comprehensive package & bargained for FOC live gatecrashing & absorption of any payable licence fee if any.
happy.gif

ds_gerl

thomas> saw them last nite liao... nice
happy.gif

esp like the pics u both took at the escalator...

michieyun> that's good... so u still paying 5k for the pkg??
i'm now hoping that C&T will also absorb the licence fee for those who have signed up earlier...
so now u got to start thinking of ur love story plot....
happy.gif

BTW, who is the sales coordinator who served u?

thommy

btw latest update from my VG who attended the COMPASS meeting (I shun bian asked him for u gals cos I collected my video from him), most if not all the PGs/VGs will increase their rates cos COMPASS wants them to pay btw 2000-4000 each for use of their songs. My VG told me he had no choice but to increase his rates by 300 now...even 300 may not be enough to cover the fee he has to pay COMPASS. Has to shoot abt 20 couples for that year just to break even.

thommy

missy: then u have to check with ur PG/VG see if they can absorb the charges for u liao...I know for new ones from now they can't absorb cos the increase is quite substantial.

rabbib: how come u're here????

hopeful: kk

michieyun

DS> yup, paid for the 5K package... abit steep but think still worth coz it's comprehensive... I'm gonna exchange for more photos with the bridal shop's AD PG. Fion was my sales coordinator. She mentioned that we need to top up $100 for the licence fee if required. But we got her to waive it for us.

rabbib_82

thomas :why cannot be here?? hehe
i am Oct bride... Oct 23 is the day..

add me as fren lah..
i wanna see the pics.
i m going for PS on May 7...

ds_gerl

michieyun> my sales coordinator was CK Ng... but think he has left C&T liao...
so that means got to top up $100 if the licence fee is finalise?
we r still waiting for them to revert on this confirmation... got to follow up with them early May again...
but anyway, congrats to u for confirming C&T
happy.gif

hope u enjoy the process of selecting ur pics for mascots and story plot
happy.gif

yah, u shld exchange for more pics if u dun wan the AD PG svc from BS... like that u will save some $$

rabbib> welcome to this thread
happy.gif

hopeful83

thanks thomas, but could not find your photo

oh yeah, it's another 185 days for me, i've confirmed my VG Omake Studios, PG: Yvonne Creative and Omake studios
Omake Studio is a company set up by my friend recently :)

thommy

erm, that's bcos I set to private mode hahahaa...u have to approve me first after I added u, then tonite I go home and allow u access to view =)

michieyun

DS> Fion mentioned that should they require to pay licence fee to those authorities, they may request couples to top up $100 to tide them down. I think it's per svc, say montage $100 and video $100 ba. They are still waiting for the official annoucement which is end Apr before confirming on any additional charges to be imposed on couples. They are likely inform us, the clients early may or so.

missy> updates: VG & PG will be Coffee & Tea

thomas> can i have a look at your pics too? I have PM u my email address. Thank you

ds_gerl

michieyun> yah... only thing that i can do nw is cross fingers lor... and hope that they will help to absorb the additional costs for those who hv signed up earlier...

BTW for those who r thinking of getting a live band or hv ardy gotten a live band, think we got to bear the additional cost ourselves....
this info was given to me by 1 of the live band...
http://www.compass.org.sg/cIndex140.aspx

michieyun

thomas> added u @ facebook
happy.gif

DS> yalor, it's so frustrating lor... with the licencing issue, all our financial planning go haywire... sianz

missybrooklynn

<table border=1><tr><td>Username</TD><TD>Date</TD><TD>Venue</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>VG</TD><TD>PG</TD><TD>Multiply</TD><TD>Others </TD></TR><TR><TD>pink_lady00*</TD><TD>01.10.2010</TD><TD>Concorde Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>caro</TD><TD>02.10.2010</TD><TD>Hotel InterContinental</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_daffodil</TD><TD>02.10.2010</TD><TD>M Hotel </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>tan_ann</TD><TD>02.10.2010</TD><TD>Tang Court @ RELC</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>owlet</TD><TD>02.10.2010</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial Singapore</TD><TD>Silverlining Bridal Couture </TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>Tinydot Photography (Yu Hsin) </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>agnestbk</TD><TD>02.10.2010</TD><TD>Megu (Singapore Flyer)</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amelyn (princessemma)</TD><TD>02.10.2010</TD><TD>Shangrila Hotel </TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collections </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>amelyn </TD><TD>Blog: www.yourstrulyemma.blogspot.com </TD></TR><TR><TD>yallo</TD><TD>02.10.2010</TD><TD>Crowne Plaza Hotel</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Lightbox</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>belinda (xinyue)</TD><TD>02.10.2010</TD><TD>Joy Garden</TD><TD>Jess Haute Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>tsurara102 (tsurara102)</TD><TD>02.10.2010</TD><TD>Good Wood Park </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>whyy (whyy)</TD><TD>02.10.2010</TD><TD>Onerochester </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelmh</TD><TD>03.10.2010</TD><TD>Good Wood Park </TD><TD>SG bridal house</TD><TD>fim man video</TD><TD>The moving frame</TD><TD>limtan</TD><TD>FB/MSN: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkleng</TD><TD>03.10.2010</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FB: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Macy (m_j_82)*</TD><TD>03.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiffany (tfunie)</TD><TD>03.10.2010</TD><TD>Raffles Town Club</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian (mokmok)</TD><TD>07.10.2010</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial Singapore</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>graceylicious</TD><TD>09.10.2010</TD><TD>Good Wood Park </TD><TD>Ted Collection </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>9Frames-Gilbert </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FB/MSN:[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>JJ emobanana</TD><TD>09.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Reflections</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>girliesophistication</TD><TD>09.10.2010</TD><TD>Four Seasons Hotel </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scrumpy (stitchy)</TD><TD>09.10.2010</TD><TD>M Hotel (Banquet Suite) </TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Photo idea peg </TD><TD>Photo idea peg </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lizzy (bohbizzie)</TD><TD>09.10.2010</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>Substance Films</TD><TD>Live Studios</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>missybrooklynn</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Concorde Hotel</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Beautiful Day</TD><TD>Philip Teo</TD><TD>Piglet18</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>tianai83</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Tang Court @ RELC</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>tianai83</TD><TD>MSN: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkii </TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront (Jupiter Ballroom)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>dslitegal</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Meritus Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collection</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collection</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>yellow_forest</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Onerochester </TD><TD>Bliss Bridal Creations</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FB/email [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamyrian</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Swissotel the Stamford</TD><TD>Sattine Bridal Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sattine Bridal Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>luppiluppi</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Good Wood Park </TD><TD>Dawn (JB)</TD><TD>ImagesofWisdom</TD><TD>ImagesofWisdom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>qiaoannie</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>M Hotel </TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collection</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>saszruth</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>VC </TD><TD>VC </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>jerlicious</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Good Wood Park </TD><TD>Bliss Bridal Creations</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariebeth</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>la_vie_en_rose</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Hilton Hotel</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Miror Creations </TD><TD>Hwee Studios (Apple)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Blog: www.solitairewedding.blogspot.com </TD></TR><TR><TD>ladyvodka</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>The Legends </TD><TD>French Bridal </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>shann328</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Jurong Safra Joy Garden</TD><TD>Sattine Bridal Couture </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FB/MSN: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sze Sze (friedbread)</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Singapore Flyer VIP lounge</TD><TD>Cangai/Blue bay (Taiwan)</TD><TD>Vocare media</TD><TD>1950 photography </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kevboy81</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Spa Boutique</TD><TD>DIY</TD><TD>Beautiful Day</TD><TD>Shu Yen</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Email: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>surfygirl</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Email: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>lil creature 123</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Grand Copthorne Waterfront</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>beebee (melbee)</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial Singapore</TD><TD>Silhouette the atelier </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>fotolightbox</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pipi (bluemit)</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Boon Lay Raja Restaurant</TD><TD>Shuang Xi</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>GM101010 (gettingmarried_101010)</TD><TD>10.10.2010</TD><TD>Shangrila Hotel </TD><TD>My Dream Wedding </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>rockofice</TD><TD>11.10.2010</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin Hotel</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collection</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>ruthie (divineparadise)</TD><TD>11.10.2010</TD><TD>ParkRoyal @ Beach Road</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne (chocsheaven)</TD><TD>15.10.2010</TD><TD>Hotel InterContinental</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>mrs_leetobe</TD><TD>16.10.2010</TD><TD>Qian Xi Hilltop Garden</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Moo Media </TD><TD>Moo Media </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>michieyun</TD><TD>16.10.2010</TD><TD>Swissotel Merchant Court</TD><TD>LaBelle</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>xinxin</TD><TD>17.10.2010</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueystar</TD><TD>20.10.2010</TD><TD>Hotel InterContinental</TD><TD>Blue bay (Taiwan)</TD><TD>Forest Production</TD><TD>Tuckys</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>kling</TD><TD>20.10.2010</TD><TD>Amara Hotel</TD><TD>Seletar Boardway</TD><TD>shutterbug studios</TD><TD>shutterbug studios</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>sabrina chong (munt85)</TD><TD>20.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>jayc2</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay </TD><TD>Blue bay (Taiwan)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>jeffchan23</TD><TD>MSN: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>DS_Gerl </TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel (Pacific Ballroom)</TD><TD>La Vie Bridal </TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>norahs</TD><TD>FB/MSN: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamjoy</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Four Seasons Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>MSN: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>joylyl</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Hotel Grand Park City Hall</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiasy</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>Venus bridal (JB)</TD><TD>ilford images</TD><TD>ilford images</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FB: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainbowgal23</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>Cang Ai Bridal </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FB: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine Ng</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Qian Xi Hilltop Garden (Crystal Ballroom)</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>LeeSP (locci_rama)*</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>jerrin</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Raffles Hotel</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collection</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>jerrin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christine</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Copthorne's King</TD><TD>Harvard Marriage (TW)</TD><TD>Captured Moments</TD><TD>Captured Moments</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>j2010t</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Peach Garden @ OCC</TD><TD>Vaugh Tan</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>Mindy Tan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>keropi_81</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Joy Garden</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>dyeann</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Qian Xi Hilltop Garden (Ballroom A)</TD><TD>Silhouette the Atelier</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Let There Be Light</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Z_linli</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin Hotel</TD><TD>Ted Wu</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Email: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twin (twinkletotz)</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Rendezvous Hotel </TD><TD>LaBelle</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nerakyllis (kscsoh)</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>The Legends </TD><TD>Bliss Bridal Creations</TD><TD>Beautiful Day</TD><TD>Philip Teo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ng to be (hopeful83)</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Sheraton Tower</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Omake Studios</TD><TD>Omake Studios</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rabbib_82 (rabbib_82)</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Grand Copthorne Waterfront</TD><TD>New Image</TD><TD>Rainbow Colour Centre </TD><TD>Rainbow Colour Centre </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Email: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>Foreverursjo (jolene02)</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Julie C. (dancingpetals)</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>Orchidville </TD><TD>Thomson Wedding D'sign </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Friends: Lawrence Ang, Wong Yoon Wah </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rabbib_82 (rabbib_82)</TD><TD>23.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>winnie83</TD><TD>24.10.2010</TD><TD>Noble House</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>ra2he1</TD><TD>24.10.2010</TD><TD>Sheraton Tower</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>MSN: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>pompompurin</TD><TD>24.10.2010</TD><TD>Fullerton Hotel</TD><TD>Ted Wu</TD><TD>Ostudio</TD><TD>Ostudio</TD><TD>trixie1708</TD><TD>FB/MSN: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>miomio</TD><TD>24.10.2010</TD><TD>M Hotel (Banquet Suite) </TD><TD>La Vie Bridal</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepy47</TD><TD>29.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ted Collection</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>zenn29</TD><TD>30.10.2010</TD><TD>Hilton Hotel</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>kittybaby</TD><TD>30.10.2010</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>My Dream Wedding House</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissful mootie</TD><TD>30.10.2010</TD><TD>Raffles Hotel</TD><TD>My Dream Wedding</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>ahjess</TD><TD>30.10.2010</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>Seletar Boardway</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>ngf</TD><TD>30.10.2010</TD><TD>Fullerton Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaomau</TD><TD>30.10.2010</TD><TD>Regent Hotel</TD><TD>CangAi</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>fel shan</TD><TD>31.10.2010</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>rongz</TD><TD>13.11.2010</TD><TD>Hotel InterContinental</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>vernica</TD><TD>14.11.2010</TD><TD>Hotel InterContinental</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FB/MSN: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>deborahng</TD><TD>08.12.2010</TD><TD>Orchard Parade Hotel</TD><TD>CangAi</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>FB: [email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

missybrooklynn

84 BTBs for Oct10 as of now...

Dates:
- 10x 021010 BTBs
- 4x 031010 BTBs
- 5x 091010 BTBs
- 21x 101010 BTBs
- 2x 161010 BTBs
- 3x 201010 BTBs
- 21x 231010 BTBs
- 4x 241010 BTBs
- 6x 301010 BTBs

Venues:
- 2x Concorde Hotel BTBs
- 3x Conrad Centennial BTBs
- 2x Four Seasons Hotel BTBs
- 2x Fullerton Hotel BTBs
- 5x Good Wood Park Hotel BTBs
- 2x Grand Copthorne Waterfront BTBs
- 2x Hilton Hotel BTBs
- 5x Hotel Intercontinental BTBs
- 3x Joy Garden BTBs
- 4x M Hotel BTBs
- 2x Marina Mandarin Hotel BTBs
- 2x Orchard Hotel BTBs
- 2x One Rochester BTBs
- 4x PanPac Hotel BTBs
- 3x Qian Xi Hilltop Garden BTBs
- 2x Raffles Hotel BTBs
- 2x Sheraton Tower BTBs
- 2x Shangrila Hote BTBs
- 2x Tang Court @ RELC BTBs
- 2x The Legends BTBs

Bridal Studios:
- 3x Bliss Bridal Creations BTBs
- 2x Bridal De Couture
- 3x Blue bay (Taiwan) BTBs
- 4x Cang Ai Bridal BTBs
- 7x Di Gio BTBs
- 2x French Bridal BTBs
- 2x Julia Wedding News BTBs
- 2x La Vie Bridal BTBs
- 2x LaBelle BTBs
- 4x Sattine BTBs
- 2x Seletar Boardway BTBs
- 5x Sophia Wedding Collection BTBs
- 2x Ted Collection BTBs
- 2x Ted Wu BTBs
- 2x The Aisle BTBs
- 4x Yvonne Creative BTBs

Others:
- 3x Coffee &amp; Tea BTBs
- 3x Beautiful Day BTBs
- 2x Philip Teo BTBs

* denotes i got them from another thread but not sure of the details

hopeful83

hey ladies, just wonder if your HTB wearing white suit. must he get a white shoe to go with it? cos not sure what's the chances of wearing that white shoe after PS/ AD.

thommy

hopeful: can see? I added u in my list liao.

best to go with white shoes...I bot a new pair too for my PS/AD. Chances of wearing again? very slim haha.

ds_gerl

eileen> saw ur pics in fb... very nice
happy.gif

ur BS is local one?

hopeful> actually light brown (camel) also looks good with white suit... provided that u r able to find 1 pair in this colour lah.... hee~

but it also depends on ur HTB wat his style is and wat he wants lor...
hv u had ur fitting ardy? maybe can ask him to bring along his current pair to go try if everything fits nicely
happy.gif

dancingpetals

hey hopeful: my htb got himself white shoes! think it depends on the individual's style. my htb said possible to wear again with jeans. all depends whether its the style of ur hubby.
happy.gif

twinkleng

DS_Gerl> those were taken by my friends dear.. haha professional ones not out yet. Nope i signed on a JB one for photoshoot
happy.gif

Hopeful> yeah.. a pair of really really light brown / grey ones should work.. in fact white shoes with white suit will look a little too much.. if u get what i mean.. (don't wish to offend anybody here)

hopeful83

thanks everyone, will look for a suitable one, maybe a light grey one, think it should look perfect
:-( as he does not have a pair, we need to get one before the PS.

Thomas>> nope, cant see :-(

ds_gerl

eileen> din kw that jb bs can hv ps in sg.... n so many "helpers" with u

hopeful> agree with eileen... or maybe off-white instead of pure white
happy.gif

dyeann

hi ladies. . hmm know where i can find a checklist of sorts to look at wat to pack for pre wedding shoot for outdoor?

so far i only know hairspray, bobby pins, cotton buds, blotting paper, comfy shoes, lipstick and powder to touch up, water .. anything else?

thommy

dyeann: sandals/slippers, bottle of water with straw, light snacks, insect repellent, small fan, panadol, props (if needed)

missybrooklynn

Julie>> my hubby wanna change now too.. and intended to change S$1K first..
but that money can do miracle esp we are left with 6mths to the big day leh... i dunno if it will drop further anot lah. :x

ds_gerl

yah... intending to change some this weekend
happy.gif

but got to monitor the rates these few days cos with the situation getting better for those who got stuck worldwide due to the volcano eruption, the rates might go up again...

dyeann> that time i brought alot of stuffs but din use any at all... hahaha... not even props...
ur MUA will spray alot of hairspray b4 u go for outdoor shoot de...
but things def need to bring r:
-tissue paper (or small towel if u tends to perspire alot)
-wet tissue so that u wun feel the stickness
-big water bottle with straw for drinking
-flats to change if u r going to beach areas, small fan...

corovelle

ohh I will suggest to freeze ur water bottle in the freezer the night before so that u have cold ice water for the day of the shoot when the weather is crazy =)

twinkletotz

thanks for the photoshoot tips!
happy.gif

thomas, i have added you. thanks!

missybrooklynn : sorry, i'm late...my vg is vocare media and pg is 1950 Photography

pink_lady00

Hey gals,

I've been missing out alot lately due to my work. Haiz... Hope u guys still rem me.

Well, some updates, chosen my gowns and my photo shot is on 20th May. But i've yet to decide my outdoor venue. Only decided to go Sentosa.
Can some of u give me some ideas?

twinkleng

pink_lady> maybe you can consider the following places:

1. Botanic Garden
2. Republic Singapore Yacht Club
3. Arab Street
4. Hort Park
5. Marina barrage
6. Clark Quay
7. City Hall + Fullerton + Old Parliment....

Enjoy!!

ds_gerl

pink_lady> if u wanna go sentosa, u wun hv time to go elsewhere unless u leave it to the last detination...
rem to plan ur route well and choose the destinations that r along the way...
if u really wan to go sentosa, u can choose hort park, labrador park...