(2010/10) Oct 2010 BTB

dyeann

twinkle> i'm still researching .. toying with either candy floss or chocolate fondue but i heard both can get quite messy if there's a lot of kids .. so candy floss seems to be safer bet. actually the church administrator suggested we get ice cream uncle to come cause the weather has been so hot lately hahahahaa

you got your rings from bvl? we bought the japan l.e vday rings! considered for 1 month man luckily they have the piece in our sizes.

twinkleng

dyeann> oh yes yes i wanted the vday rings!!!! but they don't have it in singapore.
sad.gif
saw them in hongkong though. but not going back there so decided on these instead.

Do u happen to know how much is it to rent the candy floss machine?

missybrooklynn

eileen>> really is OUCH! for your wedding bands. haha...
but happy can liao. i wanted a cartier, but no pt buying too exp or high end cos my hubby is a soldier. i dun want the cartier to be "car-tier" after his outfield and trgs etc. HAHA... but we do intend to buy a new band when we renew our vows 10yrs later.

dyeann>> but ice-cream can be quite messy since it melts too... candy floss is a better choice
happy.gif

twinkleng

missy> yeah but the guys one is ok lah the price for a bvlguri.. my fiance say i cannot change wedding band forever already! wahhaha and cos the gold is VERY thick when i grow fat just go and have it resized. ahhaha

dyeann

eileen> they have the rings at bvl in taka! but it's not displayed .. we were looking at bzero but it was so uncomfie for me and htb so the sales person took the vday rings out for us from the backf office to try.

i've just called the person it's $170 for first 2 hours rental and subsequent hour at $50 they'll provide the equipment, supply and the manpower. they have pop corn machine too hmmm

dyeann

omg babe i just realised you are the other bride at qian xi for 23rd!!! yayayayyayaayyyy!!! me downstairs!

missy> yar i think so too .. i'm worried it drip onto the floor and i walk past with the gown
sad.gif
so going for "dry" stuffs like candy floss or popcorn then i won't need to buy favours for the day time to give out
happy.gif

edited to add:
ehh oops i just realise that's spelt elaine ... pai seh.

twinkleng

happy.gif
$170? which company? i just called eventsguru, they quoted me $180 for 2 hours. just emailed another company (cannot remember the name..) i'll let u know how much once they reply...

dyeann

eileen> the one i called was events guru Andy as listed in the classified ads. if u are keen maybe we can negotiate together
happy.gif
when's ur AD?

ds_gerl

eileen> i made mine for 780 for long CS with detachable train... material is duchess satin and full german lace...
i went to him in end oct and told him i wanted to hv it for my PS in end jan...
he told me the 1st fitting is on 2nd week of jan and when i went down for 1st fitting, there's only slight changes so he told me to collect the following week.
in short, he will need abt 3-4 mths' time to make 1 CS depending on his orders on hand... but if u need it faster, juz let him kw... think he will be able to make it de...

hv u seen my cs in fb?

wah... ur wedding band price differ so much with ur fiance's... but it's norm for luxury brand like bvl... got diamonds and no diamonds price really got HUGE difference

dyeann> any pics on the vday rings? i wanna see leh...

twinkleng

dyeann> yeah sure!!! my AD is 3rd Oct. yours 23rd right?

DS_Gerl> no no i haven't seen yr CS on FB. is it restricted? my FB email is [email protected] if u have to grant me access
happy.gif

OH man if make by him means it won't be on time for my ps already...
sad.gif
bo pian loh.. need to make in china already

ds_gerl

eileen> added u to see the pics in fb le...
go look for CS album

when is ur PS?
actually u can call him to see if he's able to make it...

twinkleng

DS_Gerl > PS next month!!! hahah nvm lah..

YUp just saw your CS.. VERY NICE!!!! what did he use to attach yr tail?

Dyeann > Yes yes this is the one!!!! i did ask sg outlets leh. they insist don't have
sad.gif

Yup Bzero1 was one of my initial choices too.. but makes my finger look stumpy. hahha

Anyway another firm (Arising Star Ltd) replied and quoted me $200 for 2 hours..

dyeann

ds_gerl> its 3750 for 1 pair and yup it's rose gold

eileen> my htb now asking me for ice cream push cart cause he says the weather is getting hotter n hotter every year.

we saw this ring before christmas but only bought it after new year's day cause it was out of our budget but we couldn't find any other rose gold that we liked. the bzero is quite painful actually cause it has that edge. my htb commented it reminds him of those nuts / bolts thing to screw on for taps.

ds_gerl

eileen> he used velcro to attach e tail... n after wedding can go bck to him to remove it.. cos it will make e cs look very stiff

dyeann> but wif diamonds n e design... quite worth it lor... dun hv in sg oso means that it will not b that common compared to bzero...
happy.gif

missybrooklynn

Meeting for Oct BTBs (others are welcome too):

Date: 19 Mar (Fri)
Time: 7PM
Venue: Please propose. Town area is preferred.

Confirmed attd:
- DS: Bugis
- Missy: Bugis
- Deb: Bugis
- Bluey
- Rongz: Bluey
- Val
- Pink (TBA)
- Girlie: Bugis

anyone else?

twinkleng

dyeann > yeah the vday one is very worth it.. and its VERY NICE!!

Sorry girls.. i'm not able to join u. will be travelling.. Anybidy need anything from BEIJING??

corovelle

Hi michieyun (michieyun, saw that you are a la belle bride.. was wondering how much you pay for your package cos mine only has AD photography given but got no car.. arghh..!

missybrooklynn

thomas>> hahaha... typo! thanks for pointing out
happy.gif

------

Meeting for Oct BTBs (others are welcome too):

Date: 19 Mar (Fri)
Time: 7PM
Venue: Please propose. Town area is preferred.

Confirmed attd:
- DS: Bugis
- Missy: Bugis
- Deb: Bugis
- Bluey
- Rongz: Bugis
- Val
- Pink (TBA)
- Girlie: Bugis

anyone else?

kscsoh

missy>> yeah! haha! philip Teo only accepts 2 case per month! I like his professionalism. Wanted to engage his wife cherry as my MUA but too costly le. Was still deciding and she was booked by someone else. haha!

michieyun

Rh>> I tot most packages LaBelle offers include bridal car? think Mercedes... for mine, we top up to get a BMW... dun quite rem the full package px we paid but it's abt $3.8k+... how much have u paid for urs? btw, who's ur coordinator?

missybrooklynn

nera>> yup, philip told me that he only accepts 2 cases, if not veri shag.. hahah..
plus he needs to spend time with his family too
happy.gif
i wanted to engage his wife for MU but since its alrdy provided in my wedding package, i think forget it. save the $ for other purposes.

belinda>> welcome! do share your wedding details with us.. =)

xinyue

missy > thanks!
happy.gif

AD : 2 Oct
Venue : Safra Jurong, Joy Garden
BS : Jess Haute Couture
AD PG : Still deciding

btw, any extra perks that I can ask for when engaging AD PG? My BS quote us $800 for AD PG, inclusive of 300 hardcopies (comes in photo ablum) of pics and softcopy of all pics taken.

xinyue

randyce..

Whee~ finally 'bump' into someone with same BS as me! *happy* when is ur AD? How's ur progress with ur gowns?

mspiggy85

belinda: my AD will be in sep 25... i just finish my PS last monday and select my photos ytd... waiting for the layout at mth end...

xinyue

randyce >

woah.. my AD is only a few days difference and you have already finished ur PS!! Mine is in end May. Can share who was your PG? How was the pic? Where did you go for Out Door? I was also at Jess ytd to select my gowns for PS and also for my 1st fitting.

maybe.. i will crash ur thread
happy.gif

mspiggy85

belinda: cos my bf schedule hard to arrange so now he free better arrange fast to do... my PG is Terry... Photos come out nice... Outdoor i went to fullerton botanic garden and dempsey

xinyue

randyce >

I see.. thanks.. my PG is also Terry. This is great! ok.. I intended to go hort park and sentosa. Did you suggest the venues or the PG suggest?

happygirl198230

randyce,

do u have any pics of ur gowns in facebook? i wanna see!! im going to choose my gown next wed. sooo excited... but too bad never lose weight. hahah...

mspiggy85

belinda: the location is we choose de... but i suppose he will suggest for u if u have no idea to go where.... even when we go botanic garden he will bring u ard..

HG: have.. you in my FB list?

ds_gerl

rand> hahah... nw u also in here
happy.gif

so fast u can see ur layout ah...
mine need to wait 3-4mths leh... heng we took early...

belinda> welcome... ur wedding day is on my bday
happy.gif

mspiggy85

DS:haha ya lor.. nice also here... not sure whether she mean layout or only edited photos... cos she say mth end will call us to view the photos b4 sending it for printing...

ds_gerl

rand> think better call to cfm again... better to view the edited photos first b4 doing the layout...

belinda> mine is 231010... another super hot day other than 101010
happy.gif

thommy

yalor I viewed my edited photos twice somemore before I approved my BS to do layout..then after layout done we viewed again and told them to edit few pics which we din like hahahahahhaa...finally then sent for printing

thommy

rand: cos sometimes edit liao u still dun like or not up to ur std...actual way is to view the edited pics first, if ok then do layout. ur BS is taking the lazy way out leh.

ds_gerl

yah... muz be very thorough.... cos once layout and done with printing, then cannot change anything le

belinda> major things done liao,..
nw left those minor things but also the most headache ones... =P