(2010/06-12) Jun-Dec 2010 BTB

yingveron

Hi all BTB in 2010, have you all pick ur ROM dates? Was wondering is it too last min to book ROM dates as in 3 months b4 e date u pick?

missydoll

Hi Veron... am BTB for 2010. Well, from what i understand ROM dates are only open for booking 3 mths before and not any earlier than that right ?

yingveron

Hi Missydoll, is open for 3 months and earlier! But i haben book mine.. coz need to ask my HTB's ah ma "permission" for good dates..

nicky_liu

Hi everyone, i am new to this site. Also a 2010 btb. Any suggestions on a good place to look for wg + eg? I saw a few websites and I found out there's a clearance sale nxt month by a designer named kevin seah. Any other sale/promo u might know? ;)

missydoll

Hi Veron/Charlene - thks for the info. So i can start planning for my rom date now. Juz gotten a list fr my fengshui master.

Hi Nicky - sorry am not so sure abt getting "ala-carte" gown becos i hv actually signed up for a bridal package.

yingveron

Hi Nicky,

Are u lookin into ala-carte? It's actually better to sign up a package from bridal shop from my view of perception..

elissa

Hi ladies... I'm new to this.. just accepted my bf's proposal 2 weeks ago and, althou i don't know how to proceed from here, but i'm overwhelmed just going thru all these forums...!! :s

vershawn

hi elissa, i had the same confusion too...hahaha....well, for me, i settled the date first then book banquet first...cos usually that's the most difficult to book for popular dates...

vershawn

i got my dates from you long zi cos FH and FMIL both insisted must get auspicious dates....

if you are not so superstitious, can just pick any date you and ur FH comfortable with ah...

Some of the BTBs here look at the Tong Shu i think...

yingveron

Hi Sheryl, what's you long zi? & where can i get the books for choosing auspicious date, do u have any ideas?

Hi Elissa, u could oso do a research on bridal shops 1st..

elissa

i've heard of "you long zi" somewhere, got the impression it's quite good... 2010's tong shu will only be out next year or late this year yeah?

the interesting thing is, both my side & his parents are not very particular about dates.. it's... me. haha! but i dunno how to choose thou... *aiyoh*

bridal packages - thanks veron
happy.gif

yup, i've just gotten a package from Yvonne Creatives.. and it's kinda weird telling them, "wedding date not decided, ROM also not decided"... :s

yingveron

Elissa> dont worry, u are not e only one to say that. Me as well..haha..date not firm yet..when buying the package from BS they asked me too..n we replied yet to be confirm..but will be in Jun-Dec 2010. LOL!

yingveron

Hi all BTB in 2010, have you all pick ur ROM dates? Was wondering is it too last min to book ROM dates as in 3 months b4 e date u pick?

loewe79

Elissa Neo-> Im having the same prob with u..
our parents dun seems to be particular abt the date.. so we decide ourselves.
But i think it will be gd to find a shi fu to chk dates.
There are many dates to know.. like "Guo da li" lah..timing as well for the fetching of brides lah.. headache.

As for the package..tat is pretty common.. I have a friend sign package in 2007 but till now haven't decide on ROM date .

vershawn

veron C: you long zi is this master who can calculate dates for you or help you choose names, etc. You always see him during CNY CHannel 8 show to talk about the different zodiac's luck for the new year...He's very very old already...office is in guillemard road...

vershawn

hi veron, im not very sure of his address cos its my FMIL who brought us there. I only remember seeing Guillemard Road. Well, think you can try searching internet for his office add...sorry....

elissa

Hello missybrooklynn!
glad to "meet" someone from the same BS... :)
i got the package from the wedding fair duntec, and has thus visited the studio once only... :)

shanghaitang

Hi BTB/HTB, there will be a wedding workshop this sat 24 oct 2009 at holiday inn parkview...
happy.gif
heard the participating vendors are sattine bridal house and coffee n tea dreamworks...powerhouses + newly reno ballrom!

zephyr2010

Hi all, am looking to sell my package with Bliss, that includes photoshoot at Bintan, inclusive of ferry to and fro Bintan (i.e. no need to pay for yourself and Photographer, etc.)
Package is $3988 inclusive of 40poses of pre-wedding album, metalic finishes for full album, and 2x Sisters' Dresses and 2x Brother suits to rent.
Pls email me for full package details, at [email protected] if you are interested. Thank you!

Fabulosity

Makeup Artist
Hi all,

Do take a moment to check out our makeup services on www.fabulosity-web.com if you're looking for a makeup artist.

Please feel free to call me at 9101 4995 for more information. We provide makeup services for mom/ bridesmaids as well.

We also provide made-to-measure gowns through our appointed designers.

Cheers!

andreakoh

Hi Nicky,

It's fun to DIY the wedding if you don't want to take a wedding package, coz that way you are in control of everything. However, may be a little more tedious lah...

I have a friend who rents our wg and their designs quite nice and affordable. Perhaps you wanna check out www.madeforprincess.com.sg

I myself am a freelance wedding planner so if you need any assistance or advice in anything, please do feel free to pm me ok? :)

kattan

I have confirmed my cartoon package with Dreamzcoffee just on Monday. Me and dear dear are convinced after seeing 8 cartoons in their studio.
Must say their cartoon really good!

Getting busi to prepare my storyline for the cartoon now. Didn't know cartoon must take 3 months to do, I should have planned earlier.
Wonder anyone can share any tips?

summerdays

hi, anyone know what are the hongbao to give on actual day beside the "block door" hong bao? bride needs to give all children and her parents when return to parents' home?