(2010/05) May 2010 BTB

moonsafarian

Missysee > Ya my hb Zhong Nu Qing Nan I think (prefer girls to boys) hehehe!

He wants to dress up the baby in pretty dresses & shoes with long hair in accessories haha, my hb is rather different from other typical men I think hahaha!!

Ling, if it's a girl you can 打扮美美, so lovely!

missyling

Moon: Lolz my hb said he will go broke very soon coz he got 1 big one n 1 small one to invest in.. I told him we mei mei he oso will have glow on his face mah.. He went.. Jia lat...

missysee

Ling> haa... really? then the one who has a boy must be damn hao lian? little wonder ur hb would prefers a boy too... I would prefer boys if in that situation.. can add glow to face mah...haaa.. but like moon says hor, girl girl very fun one, can doll up everyday!!

Moon> oh yah I see wrongly, I thought u wana say ur hb prefer boys than girls. blame my han yu pin yin!! remember the Geomancer I told u all before? one who predicts my next one will be girl? my hb is starting to say "buy neutral colour so that mei mei can use..."

how's ur first day as Tai Tai?

missyling

Missysee: lol dat is y he more stress coz tis know tis hiao mummy will buy alots of tings to doll up his princess.. Den he will go B R O K E....

Everytime we go shopping I saw the gal gal clothings I will go n touch n touch lo.. He always goes.. C the price.. Can easy get u an adult blouse/ dress le.. Keke

moonsafarian

Morning all! A cool rainy morning to start the day. Woke up several times to visit the loo as usual, arrrggghh..

Hehe, tai tai ah, rarely had the chance to send hb off at the door and then had breakfast over a TVB drama serial. Gonna rest and then meet hb go gai gai later after his work. Tmr's gynae appointment. Worry baby's growing too big.

Do you all know where to get hats for newborns like this?
1710815.jpg

missyling

Moon u gg to buy the hat for BB sean ps? The pg will provide rite? I suggest u dun buy it 1st if u wanna let BB seam wear on normal days.. Coz it's wool made n usually NB had sensitive skin.. For ps dat few min wear ok la.. But on normal days.. Beta wait n see how BB sean skin type is 1st.

moonsafarian

The PG doesn't have beanie hats haiz. Ya it's for the PS, I think it's so cute! Most of the ones I see online selling in S'pore are for baby girls.

joey_cat

Hey!! Cat reporting from a bar! Having dinner gathering with my ex colleagues. Waiting for them with a bottle of beer. Been "busy" these few days taking care of my bai ka hubby. He finally hv e cast off. But still need to walk carefully with e crutches.

Busy doing my cross stitch too.. Bought it a yr ago but still not completed.. Plan to finish it b4 I start new job. Will upload to FB to share share once I completed..

Envy e mummies.. I also wan a girl girl so can doll her up.. Mayb will try for one during my longggg vacation.. Haha

missyling

Cat: wow.. enjoy urself ok..
Been donkey years since i ever had a chance to sit down for a drink outside...

hehehe *babydust* for u... hope ur wish come true.. *wink*

moonsafarian

Good morning all! Start of a new week, and it's a blissful start for me, coz can shake leg at home hehe!

What's everybody's plans for celebrating their wedding anniversary? Gosh, time flies! It's gonna be one year for me & hb tmr.

Will just go for a simple dinner, since hb & I have celebrated early in March. Couldn't decide where to go for a nice sit-down course dinner, since it's PH, everywhere's gonna be crowded, no romantic le. Settled on a buffet (what's new?! haha!) at Oscar's. The most I try not to eat so much, since baby's gonna be here anytime, and my, he's putting on quite a lot of weight! :p

missysee

Moon & Cat, envy to the max!! waiting for my turn to shake leg at home!! Something to share, I've cleared my Paper! yeah....

hmm... for the first time in my working life, I need to find time and clear my AL before my ML. haa... coz usually I dun have clearing leave issue due to work.As there's a limit no. of leaves, I can carry forward to the following year, I need to clear 6.5 days within next 2 mths. Told boss i'll take then one by one slowly else they all gg to die .. haa...

hmm... I didnt sleep that well over the weekends, partly is the discomfort, mainly is becoz of teething work issues which had been harping on me. haiz... been asking hb if I could simply be SAHM
happy.gif
. hb's usual reply is "ehy... no such thing..." which I also think so...

Moon> wow, to think u were worried for Sean's weight, and he's growing so fast now!! that's great!

argh... I'm the one delaying to utilise the hotel voucher for our anniversary. I've not been to list of places offered by Hilton and need to figure out which one suits our liking.

what a about the rest?

hyacinth96

gd afternoon all~

this sun is our anniversary (same date as amanda), hb booked aqua marine buffet dinner
happy.gif
e day before, we will go to watch pirates of carribean 4~ (company free tix) and next week will watch kung fu panda 2 (also company fee tix hehe).

i havent think of wat to buy yet, mayb do a card for him~~ later then buy present

renerene

Hihiz ladies....

Been sleeping a lot lately... clearing leave, so bored but don't want to do anything, so come back to niang jia to sleep... Haha... I think my life is getting very ridiculous, have been giving myself the excuse that I am going for the trip soon, so didn't wanna start doing anything and have been nuaing away precious time. :p

missysee > For our anniversary, we have booked a room with the hotel for a weekend stay at the end of the month. Gotta utilize, if not, the voucher will expire liao. Nothing planned yet.... think will also nua the time away in the hotel.... so sinful! ;P

^moon^ > Are you on stand-by mode already? Sounds like you are going to pop anytime soon... Dunno how you are feeling now... seems so exciting yet so scary to me. By the way, which hospital will you be delivering? Hmm... just wondering, will your hb be bringing camera or videocam into the delivery room?

Cat > Wishing you good bb luck too! Hehe... if we can have a kid, I'd like to have a gal gal too... Been seeing Shi Ying's bb gal's photos on FB... so sweeeeeet and cute... and irresistable! But I think there's a possibility we may not have kid afterall cos I gao ling chan fu le... well, just nature takes it course.

evelyn_t

Hihi....

hmm..seem like v.queit these few days here...heee

For the anniversary, we just stay at the hotel room tat was given to us for free where we hold our banquet...on e day of check-in, we ask for late check-out and was given a free upgrade to e executive level...heee....other then tat nothing else..hee quite boring actually haaaa...

For e mummies...how have u all been doing???

my niece was just born ytd!! n every1 was like asking when is my turn...haiz stress...but seeing my niece...its like soooo cute....but ya will let nature take its course hee....

well...after hearing e delivery process....erm...its sooo painful!!...realli pei fu the mummies here...heee...ganbatte!!!!