(2010/05) May 2010 BTB

missysee

Ling, it's like that when people pass u things loh...they dump u everything so that they feel better. I still thinking how to return the bulky rocking chair my aunt insisted to pass to me. AND I AM SUPPOSED TO KEEP!! I feel like returning to her.
sad.gif

I was telling Amanda my that colleague, who claimed to have many BN bb clothings to pass to me, now tell me these clothings are 1yr and above. Plus he duno his wife give how many items again liao... etc etc... But at the same time tell me dun buy anything and that piss me off. KNS, talk big only... so I bo chap and went ahead with my babymall orders!

missysee

Amanda> if ur room stage is small, how abt an organiser bag? I remember u already have a cupboard for bb right? with the organiser-to-go bag, maybe it's easier to put all barang barang inside? plus when u dun need it, can keep it away?

missyling

missysee: seem like ur mil love to cook big pot soup hor.. u know i learnt from my granny.. soup for preggy woman hor.. shouldn't be diluted.. if we are drinking.. like the herb pack u got hor.. just 1 soup bowl of water will do.. 1.5l + a bowl extra hor.. become herbal water (instead of soup)still got wat nutrient leave? somemore is u drinking alone.. not as if for the whole family to share...

sigh ya lo.. even toys/ those play gym they gave us hor.. alrdy all unfix.. didn't even give us any instruction.. i lok @ it.. oso dunno which belong to which one..i felt like throwing away la...

That is why HOR.. i told hb to tell MIL.. DUN ever cook herbal soup for me coz she can't even cook a proper soup like peanut soup ( peanut water more like it)

missysee

Ling, what to do? i can only rely on myself now. but I dun have the time to do so leh... I drank one bowl, my hubby drank 3/4, still left one bowl. I mean soup bowl...

my mum pandang, ask me to retain the old and Qi Mao clothes until baby is born, then throw away w/o using.

missyling

missysee: u got the slow cooker @ hm?? Like i told cat.. put everytings inside.. bring to boil.. the next day before u leave wrk.. bring to boil again den put to lowest heat to cook.. like dat u not gg to her hse oso will have soup to drink... my sis shared that soup will be very good to us...maybe u might wan to consider getting a small one.. next time can use to cook porridge/ soup for baby..

missysee

Ling> got... but my problem is I no time to go marketing buy meat, if only I can just drink the herbal soup?

sunflower> bon voyage!

missyling

Missysee: Maybe you can buy some and kept them frozen.. like dat u can use it anytime u wan and no need to keep going to the market..

Hehehe juz drink the soup..i haven't drink before wor..

joey_cat

Hey babes!!! My last day with the co is finally OVER!!! did my walk round the floors after lunch..lots of them only learnt today is my last day.. (I low profile mah.hahaha). But is sad to say goodbye to some colleagues, can see the tears in their eyes.. I guess everyone kind of know the difficult situation, and are actually experiencing this themselves..

Well.. is new start for me. After tomorrow's exam, I wil be a FREEEEEE woman!!!! yeah.. (figures crossed for my exam tomorrow......, really no mood to study this time round...)

missyling

cat: i remembered on my last day.. the mgt still threw a farewell for us.. though i hate my MLP supervisor.. who was the one who drove us to the extend of leaving.. i really missed my colleagues alots and even had dat idea of tellin my boss... i dun wan to leave le.. haha dat is how emotional i gotten..

Yeap after tml.. have lots of rest and fun before ur holiday start
happy.gif

joey_cat

Ling: hahaa.. though i get emo.. I WANT to leave!just feel sorry for leaving those behind.. feel bad to certain extend.. hu....

missyling

cat: ya lo dat time i felt really bad esp one of them was really close and depends alots on me.. but life got to goes on lo.. haha now asking me do i regert not gg back? definately a NO!

missyling

weekend gg to be over soon... had dinner with my family.. juz bth my mum.. kept asking me to EAT EAT EAT!!! i alrdy wanna to puke.. kept telling me IF i dun eat ... SBB this n SBB that -_-"

GE finally over with AMAZING results.. Another 5yrs to go and for the zheng HU to work harder.. if not, the next one will be even more exicitng to come with this experience.

BIG day tml... doing my DS.. hopefuly.. praying hard.. SBB will be co-operative....
Missysee, did u check with the nurse if tml the clinic will be open? Many ppl told me tml is a made up PH???? *confusing* got to call NUH tml if they r operating...

hyacinth96

morning ladies~

these few days weather is so hot!!! kept sweating... >.<

ling > think today is a sch holiday... nt really a PH wor... hope hear gd news frm ur DS
happy.gif

missysee

morning babes,

Cat> U are a freeman now!! ytd,I just remembered ur exam was on Sat .. forgot to wish u lucks prior to exam. hope it was a smooth paper for u.. now u can relax and be tai tai at home! hee..

Ling> good luck for ur DS too... Hope SBB will open up his legs for mummy to start shopping spree liao...

I attended the Antenatal class ytd and was good... what a big class! But Mrs Wong was very entertaining, and I like the way she put it across, "this class is for mummies,... daddies are supposed to cheer and support the mummies" yeah!

Ling, did u sign for the FBI card at Dr Wong's clinic?

missysee

hyacinth> yes!! so hot that I felt I'm out of breath already... for the first time, I'm so glad I am in office enjoying aircon... haaa...

joey_cat

Hey babes.. yape, am a freeman now!! staying home relaxing, busy with house work whole morning, boil soup, later need to pack my storeroom.. messy messy.

But my hubby sprain his ankle and now have to put cast on his leg.. need to walk with the crutches, so, he is staying home this week too.. (hm.. thought I will have more personal time, ended up need to serve him like a master..). quite poor thing lah.. the cast is very heavy leh..

That idiot still say he purposely broken his leg to keep me company at home cos he know I will bored.. argggg…

Missysee.. hahaa.. the exam went well. ( I guess), this time round didn’t study as hard, but I think is smoother than the past.

Ling: good luck with the DS, update us hor..

Hyacinth – yalor.. dammmm hot weather.. I need to bath twice per day now..

moonsafarian

Morning all. Woke up a while ago. Had a bad night, took hell of a time just to roll from right to left side, use arm strength to support my body weight &amp; get up from the bed to pee 3 times. Groin area hurt very much as if I was punched endlessly.

Missysee > Did u manage to get a good seat with backing in Mrs Wong's class? Yr hb tried on the "pregnant" weight bag?

Cat > 3 cheers!!! Free woman yay! Poor hb's foot in cast, sure very uncomfy. Nvm u can have more personal time next week.

missyling

hyacinth: yeap i hope so.. been waiting for this day to come..

Missysee: HB signed up the card directly @ TMC counter.. he was nearly and i was lazy to go out so he went to settle everythings on his own..
Maybe next mth will go to the hosp tour.. haven't collect the goodies bag n books yet...

Cat: aiyo.. ur hb still can joke means he is ok alrdy rite.. but on cast is really xin ku ni le.. got to take care of him.. even angry with him oso have to serve him... how long he need to be on the cast?

yeap yeap my appt is at 2+
hopeully SBB is in a gd mood today.. always hyper active and tekan me den when heard the doc's voice ar
start to hide and stop all the action -_-"

missysee

Cat> aiyoh... but isn't it nice to have hb at home with u? great to know ur paper goes well... fingers cross for both our results...

moon> YES! I heeded ur advice and headed to the back of the class with a good seat. Her class is pretty interesting but intensive. we played with the "cup cup and butterflies" with tummy and baby was not responsive initially... Think baby was sleeping. hee..

oh btw, Mrs Wong also hinted us abt Babyplus.. made me even more skeptical abt the product as I had always worried if the device is too loud for baby. But at the same time, my gf who used raved abt the product coz her baby is very alert. alamak..

evelyn_t

hihi....

ya these few days v.hot!! e electric bill gg to shoot up!! heee...realli buay tahan...walk abit sweat like mad haaa...

last weekend was busy packing my storeroom too!! e RC near our hse have this campaign on recycle exercise whereby u can exchange the recycle of 5kg for instant cup noodles, 10kg for beehoon, 20kg for rice...haaaa so took this chance to clear my things inside storeroom too!

cat: if my hb, he will take this chance tekan me ask me b his maid haaa...

ling: saw e bibs in ur fb v.nice..thinking of getting afew for my bro...where do u get it? was still tinking if i shld get e customerised bloster cover...heee...
hope to hear ur gd news for the DS scan....

Moon: how's ur feeling now?? must b tiring but excited?? have u pack ur bag?? gg to deliver soon rite??

All the mummies here jia you k....

me gg bk to e hotel where we have our banquet next weekend...hee and also took leave on mon so its a long...weekend for me....any idea wat shld i do ?? haaa long weekend but singapore also quite boring haaa....

joey_cat

Hot hot hot..!!!!!!

tomorrow need to go down town to meet my new global bosss.. (yes.. I got a job already.. but I don't plan to start so early, going to enjoy as planned). After that will go for my facial (pimple all pop out liao, lazy for few mths already). If got time, will go enjoy my fav jap noodle near the facial plce, shop a bit then come home. But at the same time worry hubby home alone. Oh by the way, Missysee, my new office will b near yours. heheeeheeee..

of cos he use this chance to treat me a maid. (normaly day already his maid, now is SuPER MAID!!!) Tat fellow is sleeping in the aircon room now.. so shiok.. I am sooooo sticky!!!!!

Anyone got good recommendation for private driving instructor?? Missysee, if your hubby manage to find, let me know otherwise is ok lah. I might go down to the driving center these 2 days to sign up/ renew my provisional driving license.. going to expired soon (is about 2 yrs since I passed my Advance theory..), hm.. that means I need to retake the exam??? Oh NO!

I am thiking to learn from private instructor rather than the school.. too expensive leh..

missysee

evelyn> I felt I'm gg to melt anytime... Would u love shopping? I suppose there'll be lots of sales over this long weekend. R&amp;R would be best... or go movie marathon which I've always wanted to do so...

Cat> really! then we can arrange makan together with sunflower!! we are all "One Road Across" haaa... Will u be on my left side or right side or in front? hee... Duno why, suddenly have this feeling u might work in the same company/building as my hb's..
happy.gif

oh I haven revert to u on the driving instructor huh? Think that's the last contact he has for his own driving instructor. He last met him 10years ago...

For me I feel like undergo sch training if not for the fees coz I'm the systematic type of person... haa... I was contemplating if I should sign for "express" course by attending lessons during non-peak hours during maternity wor. ie 3 times a week? But my hb says I'm simply ambitious!!

moonsafarian

Evelyn > Thanks for asking, trying to cope with this last hurdle, kinda nervous
happy.gif

For your long weekend, can find out any new places for makan that you have not tried, esp if it is near the hotel u're staying at. Haha my top recommendation coz I love to eat!

Else I guess it will be the usual shopping &amp; watching movies in town. Quite a few good movies I watched recently, like Thor, Water for Elephants &amp; The Lost Bladesman (or is it The Last Bladesman?).

renerene

Hi all... am "working from home" right now cos my office system seems to have kena virus.

Some updates from my side... remember the last time I wrote to my boss regarding the work arrangement during my absence? He hasn't replied me after 1 month. I couldn't find a good time to talk to him personally as he seldom come into office nowadays. Recently, he requested me to clear leave and I used this opportunity to bring up the matter over email. Finally managed to talk to him today, was told that he feels the working remotely arrangement is not very good afterall. Well, he didn't spell it out but I get the message that he is trying to convey. So, I won't be working en-route afterall. And of course, I don't expect to get paid for not working. Details were not discussed but it seems like an unpaid leave arrangement cos boss says I just let him know when I am back, be it Jan or Mar or whenever. However, I don't think it's wise to take it as a promise that I can come back to work anytime. I come to terms with his decision without qualm (albeit a little disappointment) but hb feels quite down with the latest development. Actually, we didn't have the expectation initially to be able to continue working while travelling. I was even ready to quit then. However, when I first talked to my boss, he somehow gave us hope when he said he sees no problem with off-site working arrangement. Now this... Sighz...

Reading all those horror stories during the GE period about Singaporeans unable to find jobs, eg. an AVP of a bank who got retrenched during the crisis losing out to Filippinoes when applied for several data entry jobs.... Am suddenly feeling very scared... Will I come back and have to live like a beggar? *shivers down the spin*

missyling

evelyn: i got it from those flea market vendor @ my market here..

Irene: oh ur boss had a change of mind? Mmm prehaps take this chance to do wat u had planned? Go ahead and enjoy.. we only live young once.. and sure when u look back.. the experiences you going to gain will bring u to another stage of your life.

Well i did my scan today.. as usual.. my SBB refusd to co-operate.. no matter how we tried to pamper, sayang, fierce @ SBB -_-" very got character -_-" finally managed to get watever measurement is needed.. but gender is still a mystery.. coz the lady told us cannot see anything between the legs clearly coz SBB refused to open the legs so chance is 50-50 that SBB is a missy to be..

moonsafarian

Irene > I thot the economy is doing pretty well now, and employees with relevant qualifications shouldn't have a problem looking for a job. Yeah, regarding your boss, it's like getting your hopes up, and then leave you feeling disappointed. *pat pat*

U'll still continue with your plans, won't you?

Ling > The report stated girl huh? If 50-50, I feel the sonographer shouldn't have stated the gender lo, unless the chances are higher it's a girl. Nvm, you'll still have plenty of chances for the next 5 mths to determine the gender. Cannot be so many scans later cannot tell de. If so, pls tell the sonographers at NUH to go back training coz they are damn lousy. Haha~

hyacinth96

irene > dun be sad, mayb u will find a better job after u are back! boss sometimes also cant make decision as it mayb company policy.. so wat u going to do? quit and start ur journey?

ling > SBB is so naughty and really gt character wor.. so many times still dun wan to reveal haha.. SBB wants to give u surprise
happy.gif

moon > last nite saw ur photos.. nice~ when u going to b on leave? how u feeling now when ur dear sean is coming to this world anytime soon?

finally rain today after a few days of super hot weather!!

missysee

Morning everyone... totally dun feel like coming to work... not becoz of the cranky weather but work issues... I was quite mad over one incident that my heart beat so fast... cham, I was worried if I might enter labour if I continue to be agitated like this!

Irene> It was a surprise suggestion raised by ur boss but put it down again hence creating some disappointment in u... since u didnt expect to maintain the job or work remotely while u are fulfilling ur dream, there's nothing to feel disappointed being back to square one. Since there's no "bonus", I felt all the more you should go ahead with ur dreams and make it a fulfilling one? As for the keeping of job upon ur return, again just take it as a bonus but dun rely on it yah... hmm.. why does your hubby feels quite down with the latest development? Is it becoz he's worried if both jobless upon return?

like Ling says, we only live once, u only have one 30 years old, one 31 years old and so on... u will never return.

Ling> hee... u and Amanda's baby are very shy...

missyling

Moon: She own self see own self predicate it GAl.. kept telling us cannot c.. my hb n i were looking at the screen till our eyes wanna pop out le.. she oso din tell us wat she is looking at and how she look @ it.. den told us I CANNOT SEE ANYTHING LA.. so must b a gal.. U ask ur gyane to cfm again lo.. HB's face hor.. was chow like dunno wat lo... from his feedback form hor.. i dun dare to say anything when we walked out..

HB said worst come worst we pay extra if really despo to find out @ tmc.. I WAS like HUH!!!!

He feedback: too shock to speechless to write any comments.. !!!!

Hyacinth/missysee: ya lo.. i was telling my sis n HB.. next time hor no one can mess with SBB de.. if really is a SHE.. cfm is a chilli padi..

Ytd we were teasing SBB... i called her missy sim.. princess sim.. SBB totally ignored me.. stopped all the kicks n punching..

Hb called SBB shen qian jin... haha

Den he went, SBB ah SBB.. u better co-operate ar.. if not, wait ur mummy buy u all gal gal clothing if u r a boy... i dunno ar..later u cannot be stylo malo.. worst she will buy u a HUG red flower to put on ur head..

really BTH..

moonsafarian

Hyacinth > Just hoping for a quick &amp; smooth delivery, minimal pain hehe!

Today's rain was cooled the weather slighly, but alas, much too short, only about 10 minutes I think. Wish it can rain every day. Cannot tahan the sticky, humid weather.

hyacinth96

missysee > cool down...

ling > mayb SBB is a prince, thats y when u called missy or princess then SBB ignore u haha...

moon > gd luck to u!

amanda1982

ling> haha... relax. i till now dun really think much but still worry at times cos i got so many boy boy design. i think i can prepare to give to other ppl if it really turn out to be a girl. i think very rare for a boy to turn to be a girl but i think it still will happen. but ok la, if they write as girl, there might still be a high chance to be a boy.

missyling

hyacinth/amanda: mmm dunno.. actually we dun mind but hb juz pissed off why she simply put it down for the sake of it when its not able to even see...

though hb doesn't want to admit he seem to prefer boy more hor.. i can see the disappointment on his face when he saw FEMALE being put onto the paper..

renerene

Hi ladies...

I still have plenty of leave to clear. Initially boss wanted me to take today and tomorrow off but I didn't want to. So, today he proposed that I take from Thursday till after Vesak day. So many days! I have nothing to do. Bored ah! Stay at home with MIL 'big eyes see small eyes'? Then another 3 days in the following week. He said the rest can be "carried over"... hmmm... like I said, I won't take it as a committment. We never know what will happen in the future.

Ling > Thanks gal, your words have always been encouraging! Why you say SSB will be "chilli padi"? S/he shy mah... hehe...

^moon^ > Yah, the plan will go on, it's just a little hiccup. Hb will cry if it's cancelled, cos he has quitted, no turning back for him liao... Haa.. Hey, just saw your PS photos. 2 thumbs up! Love it.

hyacinth > For my case, my boss is the company's policy maker.. whatever he says counts...

missysee > Hb feels bad cos I told pple the reason we have this trip is bcos it's his dream to travel and take photos. So he feels bad that I am "losing my job" because of him and he thinks my job is good. Well, although this plan originated from his "dream", you can say I am the one orchestrating it *Hiak Hiak* Recently, hb was musing, his dream is "luxurious travel without having to worry for money", how come it has become a "roughin' it out" trip har? I told him, "Sorry lah~ this is the best your wife can afford. You just live with it ba!" Well, he leaves the planning to me, of cos I do it my way mah... :p

moonsafarian

Ling, the disappointment will pass when yr hb witness the growth of his little girl.

My hb &amp; I had the same feeling of disappointment during our DS, so I know what you mean. We exchanged a look that cannot be described vividly. Like "relieved" baby is well but "surprised" &amp; "disappointed" as we would love to have a girl &amp; also everyone was saying my tummy was round round de. We've gotten over that le, coz we know the baby's well being is the most important. I'm sure your hb will feel so too. Can always try for a boy again.

My hb is already planning to do that hehe!

missysee

Ling> hee... I can also sense u and HB would prefer a prince more than princess from the conversations u mentioned.. but well, it's very normal esp if it's first child. My hb also like that although he denied. But when gynae first mention it's 90% boy, he didnt show any look of happiness, but rather upset with the machine's resolution. After so long, and knowing a few mummies couldn't complete the baby journey with us, or DS results were very disappointing but they decided to keep the child, I felt really blessed to just have a child. Doesn't matter it's boy or girl. Hb also agreed. Now he would even ask me buy neutral colour clothings so that Mei Mei can wear (wah... as if #2 is confirmed girl liao)

When people asked me my bb's gender and I asked them to make a guess, 99% guess girl... When I say it's boy, they would always congrats me or comment that my ILs must be happy. This reaction puzzles me... I wonder why people still have this traditional mindset?

Irene> oh I see now.. Oh well, since have come to this stage le, Just Do It without any disappointment or any negative thoughts! can consider be like those backpackers do some basking to earn pocket money along the way? *tsk tsk*... so when will ur travel start? somewhere in June? can ur boss reimburse u with $ instead of leave?

missysee

Life is so interesting...

while moon is hoping for a girl, it turns out to be prince!
and while Ling hopes it's gona be a boy... boy boy refused to show di di and made the sonographer assumed it's a girl... hee...

i had this ex-colleague, who had 4 girls within 5-6 years while trying for a boy... Then another ex-colleague, who already have 2 boys (was hoping for a girl for #2) had unplanned pregnancy and turns out #3 to be boy again!

missyling

Irene: haha SBB had great spicy character ( in a easy word to put in = stubborn)

Moon/Missysee: haha actually hor.. i told HB i wanna stop @ 1.. dat's why he hopped for a prince..

My FIL will cfm KPKB de.. i tld HB I DUN care..wat they will say lo.. gal/boy hor not i decided de...SBB is my kid..i be the one taking care of SBB.. he wan SBB as grandkid anot.. doesn't matter coz SBB have alots of ppl who will love him/her de..

My aunty tried 4 oso gal.. another aunty tried 3 oso boy.. so its all fated de lo..

somemore like i said Hb's wrk related issue hor.. alrdy kind of obvious lo..

moonsafarian

Yeah I also had the same response when I replied on the gender of my baby!

"Oh your in laws must be very happy."
"You can answer to your MIL le."
"Good for you, your husband must be pleased."
"Very good, can carry on your husband's surname., etc etc

Hmm my husband's surname is not that uncommon &amp; I didn't know I have anything to answer to my in laws leh.

Ling > I also have the intention to stop at 1. In fact if not for my dear hb, I wouldn't even have agreed to have a baby.

God's will I guess.

missyling

Moon: yeap i really tink its god will to send us a baby..

i ever told hb if by 33.. we don have this luck.. am not gg to try alrdy.. i really peifu ppl had the will to go thru tries after tries but end up with disappointment or go thru the IVF stuffs.. i doubt i can go thru dat and its not 100% workable..

HB didn't ans me when i told him i wanna stop @ 1.. he juz went OH really ar.. and juz gave me a smile.. well shall see.. if really is blessed to have another 1 within the next 2yrs.. if not, am gg to ask the doc to do something.. keke

moonsafarian

Morning babes, I love today coz it's my last day at work haha! *dances around* My boss approved my back-dated marriage leave from Thur till next Mon, then Wed start my maternity leave. Yay~

Gonna be a long 12-hour day at work, but I tahan! Coz at the end of it, I don't have to be here till many months later
happy.gif

missysee

Moon> haa... the comments u rec'd are soooo like mine! usually I would reply them that in acual fact, my MIL dun mind boy/girl, we have whole tons of boys in the TAN family. Imagine only 4 girls out of 14 grandchildren, so girls are precious in their family. All she ask was grandchild as her khakis all have already...hee.. It was my FIL that time keep asking whether it's a boy... I thought he's Zhong Nan Qing Nu... lateron then know becoz he dreamt it's a boy and wana bet with my BIL. chey..

But somehow, I felt more at ease when announcing it's a boy at this stage. It's the pressure from external factors and not becoz we are particular?
happy.gif

I've always wanted to have 3! I love babies but not toddlers leh. so noisy for me. First 2 preferably 2 yrs gap. Then last one maybe 5-6 yrs after the #2... say say only, now carrying #1 makes me so xin ku...

missyling

Missysee: Keke when I am 21.. I told myself I wanna 3.. But when am 26.. I told hb the max is 2 la... And nw 31 .. I told hb 1 is enuff hor.. He went wow cow.. U really wrk on ur 5 yrs plan one ar...

moonsafarian

So far, I don't have any family members who give me the feeling they Zhong Nan Qing Nu. Only one who Zhong Nu Qing Nan - my hb, hahaha! Every time I pass by pretty polka dot dresses and flowery skirts for babies, I feel this little tug in my heart.

Christin, that's great, to want to have 3! I'll be too old to do that. High-risk pregnancy. The first one is always the hardest hurdle to cross I think.

missysee

moon> oh really? thought ur hb prefers a gal too.. For me, i noticed most men prefers boy coz they can play together. Say for my hb, before I was preg, he'll always think of sending our baby to Taekwando, swimming classes, watch soccer, car rallies, SAF day bring baby to see aeroplanes etc. ALL boys' activities! I think our husbands, including Ling's think this way, ie to share the same activities with them? On the other hand, esp after seeing people's reaction to me, I think having a boy adds a glow to the men!!

That day I attended hb's fren's baby shower for a gal, the fren asked our baby gender. When we says boy, the couple went "WAHH..." then the wife says some people want also dun have and look at her husband... hmmpz... it's all abt face!

moon... I say say only hee...plans may change though. I would definitely want 2 kids min as I was the only child before and felt lonely until my sis came along. Although there are times I felt I have to take care of her and adds to my burden, she's slowly sharing my load for the family and I'm so grateful for that!

missyling

Hehe man being man but the men in my family seem to dote gals more..
These 2 days hb seem to have accepted the fact SBB might b a gal coz the day after our DS, his colleague called up n his wife oso preg with #2 .. having another princess too..
The fact tat their wrk environment alrdy had done a damaged to their lil frds in there la... Kekeke

As long as can have kids can alrdy... But he went.. Aiyo will become Tom boy mah.. So active one eh -_-

missysee

Ling> I also asked my hb if it's true that men working in that environment tends to have more girls and he agree leh... For my side here, 8 out of 10 colleagues are having boys! seriously no joke... we all suspect it's the "dragon water" at RP. LOL~
won't lah. baby now active is good...the harder the strong the baby. I'm enjoying every moment of kicks and punches lo... I won't have that moment after birth... will get more cries and screams
sad.gif

missyling

Missysee: ya lo.. coz 9/10 of his collagues all had gals.. the chance of having a boy in there hor.. is like tio MILLON toto to them lo..

SBB hor.. will only be active when the daddy is ard.. really not much active when we 2 r alone.. unless its meal time.. BUT once got SMS comes in hor.. really hard kicks.. their xin ling gan yin hor.. super high volts one..