(2009) Brides of year 2009

precious_11

I saw this 10day Greece package by CTC/ OCBC Titanium in yesterday's newspapers.. under the Life section.. but haven call to find out more yet..

SS - when you intend to go for honeymoon? immediately after ur wedding?

mashi_mashi

haha.. Vicki,
ya. hokkaido nice place. i also c my colleague photos on tat. he even say dun feel like coming bk sg. haha... so funny...

but becoz i plan to go there few yrs bk. but miss the chance. so hope tis round can go lor. keke...

pekochan81

mashi> haha...yes mashi! your colleague is right. It's definately different from Tokyo or Osaka. Will you going on your own or with tour?

roystream

I hope to go right after the wedding cos i dun like year end crowd but also provided the season is right. I am thinking about Greece or NZ OR Australia depending on the budget when is nearer to the date. U?

h2hm2m

SS, we alwaz go free n easy n road trip for hols so din bk from agent. We oni got e air tix ready. We r flying to Milan and flying back from Athens.Then booking the Eurail tix to travel within the 2 regions.Dunno how much we'll be spending but setting aside 10K for everything including shopping :p Ofcos i'll stil bring my own credit card for extra shopping in case necessary...hehe

mashi_mashi

pekochan81,
intend to take tour go hokkaido then extend stay in tokyo. but need to c the price n budget first.

lol... natas fair tis mth. so go there bio c got any gd deals or nt lor...

saggiegirl

akino> hee hee good good
happy.gif

precious_11

SS - yeah am thinking of going immediately after my wedding too... dinner is on 29th Sept.. so ideal would be to leave on 1st Oct lah... your dinner also on 29th Sept?

Was looking at Japan, Aussie (Melbourne / Sydney) or Greece... are you planning F&E or package?

pekochan81

mashi> Icz...coz you can actually go on your own. There got many different land tours and it's conducted in English. The counter is at the main bus station in Sapporo. We took 2 diff land tours there mainly to Furano, Bei, Otaru. Then the hot spring to Noboribetsu we booked separately. So at least more free & easy. The Sapporo beer garden also can go on your own. Just hop on the 100 yen bus and it's 3 stops away from the main station. It's a MUST to eat the BBQ lamp there! hehehe

roystream

Yoz, same date lei.
Most likely will go for package as am lazy and no experience organising a F&E trip. But haven decide yet. Japan is a nice place but i been there twice so mite not be gg there again.

precious_11

fifteenmay - have been to melbourne but thats a long time ago.. and have not been to sydney.. so sorry...cant be of much help..

SS - haha.. maybe we can go together?? Greece?? Then at least we have 4 confirmed pax.. and the agent only has to look for 11 more pax..
happy.gif
and we can help each other take photos too... hehe

jascmy

Hi all,

Finally can surf net liao. Still trying to get used to my new workstation.

I have an idea. Why not we all go honeymoon together. We can organise a group tour then we all go together. I wanted to go Europe end of Oct 09 leh. Anyone interested?

queendiamond

hi all, new here ^_^ Anyone wedding on christmas 25 12 2009?

I am abit late for prep, anyone can recommend me a good videographer too? Budget: $1000.

babylina

U all do things so got planning n so fast... i like din do anything leh.. sounds scary..

but ill be flying off to Penang to take my PS this friday.. doing everything one shot.. chose gown, take photo, chose photo then fly back..

i haven find MUA yet for my actual day...
sad.gif

its_fate

No $ no talk... Wahahahah...

Actually, we have no intention for Honeymoon coz we have to save from scrap again... It doesn't matter to us coz we don't want to be in Debts after our marriage =)

akino> i also the same 5 dec BTB. you not alone. I not even started on anything yet. EG still in the midst of design. PS in oct. Think i'm worst then you. no shoes, not searched for qua yet. VG also haven't find. montage also not done. guestlist also not really done up properly yet.

sillycouple

wah i jus chked with choz for the guo da li cakes
their delivery is so late!
our GDL timing is over by the time they deliver the cakes liao!

natalie06

pooh> we went to LA, LasVegas and SanF e last time. where do u intend to visit. told hb, must visit new york when we have more $ n time next time. hehe..

mrs_tan_to_be

hey gals.. the cakes u all ordered, must be trendy? if not can go GIM TAI (off @ sembawang rd) to order those traditional or those whole cake (walnut or butter) without cream.. i just ordered last weekend.. my GDL is on 26th Sept 09, 1 week before my AD. Can go collect @ 8am when they open the shop..

saggiegirl

Purpur> it is definitely not too late to start now
happy.gif

PS in oct?? does the BS have time to do up ur album for u, considering that a lot of couples r marrying in nov-dec?

shoes wise, u can go to tangs, taka, metro, far east plaza to take a look
happy.gif

does ur BS provide tea dress or KUA? u can check with them
happy.gif

VG - if u can, ask ur fren to help u tape the event
happy.gif
save $$ too
happy.gif

montage wise, i tink u can use Adobe Photoshop and do... i arrow my hubby to do as he is more skilled
happy.gif

guest list, u can start to compile as u go along
happy.gif
how many tables u r having? it may be useful to have a tentative guest list in order to gauge how many tables eventually, and how many bottles of wine u need to bring in
happy.gif

nikiko

wow, Felicia, you are really fast! As for me whose wedding is on the 30th Oct, we'll only be buying our GDL items in Sep then have our GDL on the 3rd Oct as per the Master's advice.

I'll be collecting my wedding invitation cards this weekend! so excited! after that have to headache and really sit down and finalise the guest list/sitting arrangement already.

Then next Monday since is a holiday, we will be bringing two flower girls to go buy their dresses and shoes!

Oh ya, not forgetting about my catering which I've already ordered with Neo Garden coz now they having promotion and my family tried their buffet many times and really like their service, so we engaged them for catering for lunch!
happy.gif

boygirl83

Fifteenmay

Sydney and Melbourne can consider the followings:

- Port Stephan (I hope i spelt correctly)for a day trip
You can go there for dolphine cruise. Stay there overnight and you view fantastic sunrise
Go for 4 wheels drive and sand dune boarding

- Go for Great Ocen Road but DONT DRIVE yourself coz too long n too tired
I took the helicopter to watch the 12 apostles. 10 mins but i felt it is worth it
AUD 90 per person if i didnt remember wrongly

- Visit Blue Mountain for scenary.

- Try the BBQ ribs at Hurrican cafe at Bondi Beach. Very nice

- Melbourne Chinatown there gt very nice vitenamese food. Cannot miss coz it is always packed.

- No need to say Melbourne is famous for fashion. Very easy to walk around as the city.
Got lot of markets.

Oh there is so caves nearby which i forgottent e name liao. Can go and take a day trip whereby they bring you around the cave.

Just some to share. Enjoy ur trip

mashi_mashi

Nikiko,
me also thought of getting neo garden. tried afew times. nt bad. haha. but dun hv alot ppl at my place. so tinking get the mini buffet. still considering...
lol

nikiko

yes mashi mashi, Neo Garden is good! somemore they now having promotion for a few things.. I got 25% off total bill coz my wedding function falls on a friday (they have 25% off for weekday catering) There are a few more promotions which I can't remember. You girls should go see if any of you are planning to order catering. Save money!! :D

Mini Buffet is good! I at first thought of ordering that but my mum says she wants a full lunch, so have to go for the normal lunch buffet instead.

felifeli

nikiko, rite lor... mine is 3rd oct so gt to buy all the thing early... i still gt something need to buy lor... wow... i got to wait until sept den bring 1 boy go buy...

pekochan81

Nikiko> Have you tired Orange Clove? The sister company of Neo Garden? If so, what's the diff of food quality between them? Coz I only tried Orange Clove so far (which is good) but I intend to cater Neo Garden for this Sun mini house warming cum NDP party

its_fate

I used Deli Hub (sister Co. of Neo Garden) during my ROM & House Warming... I ordered High Tea... Received alot of compliments for the food.. Thumb up =)

sunshine_baby

Purpur> For shoes, you can try Anna Nucci as well.. They have outlets at Far East, Harbourfront etc.. Their shoes are quite nice.. Got both pairs of shoes from there..

Saggiegirl> U superfast man.. Printing cards this week... I haven't even went down to select the card design.. They suggested to start doing it in Aug as it might take 4 weeks to 6 weeks to finalize the card design and inserts..

alxhan

Wow, you gals are fast. I just started on the designing of my WG only. Haven even start on the EG yet. And my PS is on OCT and i haven even touch on my guestlist, photo montage and so on.

The list goes on for me. While i am still stress over these, you gals had alr started on shoes searching and so on. Wow!

Now i am really feeling the stress...