(2009) Brides of year 2009

krystal80

hi bella, my fren told me I got my days and venue wrong =P hee hee...so dun think it's the same person liao

hi akino, hmm good pt but maybe u can couple it with jogging or ur own gym workouts =) slowly find yeah? =)

hi cyn, yeah I also curious...u planning to get ur own florist to decorate the ballroom? wow...it must look quite nice and special then =)

winterpolaris

hello Girls!

I am new here
happy.gif
Finally have fix the big day ~ December 19 =)

cosyouaremygal

hey hui, one ear in one ear out. Stay cool. We cannot control what the aunties have to say. It's a family matter after all. How much can an outsider interfere.

Don't be too bothered. Cheers!

I just collected my photos. so many till I dunno how to pick to upload. But I'll sure to pick some and share with u girls soon.

Grace! I saw your honeymoon itenary! Seem kinda rush. But who cares! It looks like a superb holiday!

junegirlie

Hi girls, I'm running around looking for my bridal shoes! Any idea where to get good ones? Anyone bought shoes from Stuart Weitzman before?

taime81

Ferlis > My colleague cousin shop is next to aimin acupunture slimming, they give her good rate so she went to try, but was told by colleague, they give her some diet plan with long list of food cannot eat blah blah, endup my colleague felt not effective the treatments.

I was so happy, went for my 2nd treatment at Rapellez last night for RF & Slimming massage. First session i already lost 2" on my left arm (1 measuring point). Last night another 0.9" on left arm, 1" for right arm. Total for arm and tummy lost another 6.1" for arm and tummy. Even the therapist who did treatment for me was super excited, she felt so satisfactory.
happy.gif
Hubby also very happy that i lost so much inches in just 1 week. It really get me motivated... Happy!

ecarg1310

Hi cosyouaremygal,

The US part is all by the tour agency - i guess many places are just making 10mins stop to take photos ba.

Japan part is on our own. Right now, we might plan to go that many places, but if we can't get up from bed, that's it! LOL. We've prioritzed which are the places we must go, so we will definitely achieve those! Yeah! Looks like a superb one~ Update u girls when I go and come back! Hee...

That's what happened to me, I don't know which to upload, so I upload most of it! Haha... No need to headache and choose!

So excited to see ur photos!

ecarg1310

hui... i agree with the gals... dun bother too much about what outsiders say. They definitely will not be able to interfere too much cos' ultimately, it's how you manage your in-laws. I think for their era, must really talk sense into them and make them understand ur situation. They don't go for the hard way.

csy

dear all,

any affordable PG to recommend?

Is $2k a comfortable budget? I see all the fotos like quite nice.

Is it a common practise all PG to put those photos taken in the day and put it on the wedding montage during the dinner?

fifteenmay

Ooh Aroh, breathless is so meaningful. lyrics are nice.
Chasing cars by snow patrol? why that song?
no worries. just want to know what other pple choose thats all.

zljoan

Pearl > no prob...me also asked a lot of help here before I finally chose my BS -- The Aisle! To date, I know they do places like Desaru, Bintan and the latest being Viet - March & April schedule full...the last round for Viet PS is May, not sure if there are any slots still available.

hee..noticed you mention MTM gowns. At TA, you'll have to top up about $300 per gown for MTM. But don't worry, there won't be any hidden costs! Ppl there are nice n sincere (in my opinion la :p) so I find them quite gd so far.

chuar77

Hi,
I have the following items for sale.
These are bought just before Chinese New Year last month, thus in very new condition.

1) Martell VSOP, 70cl, duty paid, 9 bottles, $70 each

2) Chivas Regal 12 yrs, 70cl, duty paid, 8 bottles, $55 each

Please email to [email protected] for enquiries now!

cherie81

I'm so HAPPY!!!!

I finally settle with my BS.

Can someone help me to update my chart.

Nick: Cherie
AD: 5th dec
Banquet Venue: Merchant court
Bridal Studio: My dream wedding
AD PG: Expressively Joho
ROM date: 11/11/08
ROM Venue: ROM premise

Thanks

ferlisb

Charmaine>> oh yes, one of my frens went to aimin acupunture slimming & she can only eat 1 half boiled egg for bkfast, 500g of steam chicken & lots of veggi for lunch & dinner...i dun think i can stick to such diet... it be hell for me...

taime81

Ferlis >> Me too, i just cannot take such diet. I just reduce sinful meals that is the best i can. That y i think my colleague say aimin not effective. LOL probably her cousin never follow.

winterpolaris

Hello
happy.gif
Here are my details

I am confirming mine next week! Hopefully i can strike the deal!

AD: 19 Dec 2009
Banquet Venue: TBC
Bridal Studio: Golden Horse Awards (Yishun)
AD PG: TBC
ROM date: 19 Dec 2009
ROM Venue: Church

Wheee!

piggylover

Hi all, thank you for all ur info!! it hav been updated as follow:-

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Day</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>Room</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD></TD><TD>ROM date</TD><TD>ROM Venue</TD><TD>JP</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Meritus Mandarin</TD><TD>Mandarin Ballroom</TD><TD>Z Wed</TD><TD>Chris Ling</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>15.10.07</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront Hotel (Mercury Ballroom)</TD><TD>Sunny</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>0204</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>Orchard Ballroom 1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>24.03.08</TD><TD>Coffee Club Milennia Walk</TD><TD>Phang Tai Heng</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Renne</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Orchard Parade Hotel</TD><TD>Anitica Ballroom</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>10.12.08</TD><TD>ROM Premise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Jemalene </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nana</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Hotel @ City Hall</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Z Wed</TD><TD>Lam Photography</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>27.10.07</TD><TD>Carlton Hotel</TD><TD>Prof Yu Shi Ming</TD><TD>lpguchi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geraldine Lin</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel</TD><TD>Grand Phoenix</TD><TD>Sophia's Wedding</TD><TD>absolute resolution</TD><TD>Auspicious</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherie</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Merchant court</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>My dream wedding</TD><TD>Expressively Joho </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>11.11.08</TD><TD>ROM premise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teresa</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Le Meridien Hotel</TD><TD>Margaux Ballroom</TD><TD>Jazreel's Collection</TD><TD>Patrick</TD><TD>Patrick</TD><TD></TD><TD>25.09.07</TD><TD>ROM Premise</TD><TD>A male JP</TD><TD>Teresa </TD></TR><TR><TD>wildwood</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Four Seasons Hotel Singapore</TD><TD>Four Seasons Ballroom</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>MooMedia</TD><TD>MooMedia</TD><TD></TD><TD>05.12.09</TD><TD>church wedding</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>wildwood265 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pig pig</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Hyatt</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal Creations</TD><TD>Focus Point Image - Jimmy Lee</TD><TD>Focus Point Image - Jimmy Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>05.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kerri</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>The wedding Present</TD><TD>39East Photographer</TD><TD>39East Photographer</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>yoyo</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Hilton Hotel</TD><TD>Vista Room</TD><TD>La Belle</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>03.01.09</TD><TD>Keppel Island (Marina @ Keppel Bay)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>crazelil</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Villa Raintree Resort &amp; Spa (Labrador Park)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>05.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Erin</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>The Fullerton Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bridal Veil by Michelle Huimin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.06.07</TD><TD>Carlton Hotel</TD><TD>Chan Kai Yau</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>cassabelle</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel (Lunch)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Germaine</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Inter Contiental</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>15.03.08</TD><TD>Grand Copothorne Waterfront</TD><TD>Prof Yu</TD><TD>weiling83 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pebbles</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Hyatt Hotel</TD><TD>Magnolia/Vanda room</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>Grand Hyatt function room</TD><TD>Venerable Shi Fa Cheng</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purplzz</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel</TD><TD>Cinnamon Room</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Slycia</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Furama River Front Hotel</TD><TD>Mecury Room</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>Furama River Front Hotel, waterfall lounge</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teddy Mac</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Raffles Town Club</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Golden Horse Awards</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>MooMedia</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>Ocean Ballroom</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Moomedia</TD><TD>Moomedia</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>saggiegirl</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Hilton Hotel</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD></TD><TD>09.06.08</TD><TD>ROM premises</TD><TD>Mrs Chong Mia lian</TD><TD>saggiegirl </TD></TR><TR><TD>jklyn</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Parkroyal Hotel @Beach Road</TD><TD>Stamford Room</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Desmond Ho</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>27.10.07</TD><TD>Space @my humble house</TD><TD>Mr. Phang Tai Heng</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>maxiblur</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Furama River Front Hotel</TD><TD>Jupiter Room</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>08.08.08</TD><TD>Stardus club house</TD><TD>Mr. Wee Toon Fok</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>akino</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Qianxi Lou</TD><TD>Diamond Ballroom</TD><TD>FrenchBridal</TD><TD>Doven Koh</TD><TD>Bern Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD>09.05.08</TD><TD>ROM premise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>flower_freesia</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Peony-Jade (Keppel Club)</TD><TD>Keppel Ballroom</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>14.04.09</TD><TD>ROM premise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>smurfz</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tricia Tan</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Swissotel Merchant Court</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>Swissotel MC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>HX</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Emotionpixx</TD><TD>Emotionpixx</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Hilltop</TD><TD>Crystal Ballroom</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Lawrence (phototerrain)</TD><TD>Lawrence (phototerrain)</TD><TD></TD><TD>17.01.09</TD><TD>Royal Plaza on Scotts</TD><TD>Chan Kai Yau</TD><TD>Garfieldhello </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Chervons</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elf88 (Joan)</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>One Rochester</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>One Rochester</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>winny</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>Atrium Ballroom (Lunch)</TD><TD>My Dream Wedding</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anglelina</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Spring Court Restaurant</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>littledevil</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Furama River front Hotel</TD><TD>Venus ballroom</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Michael Chan, www.enchantingkairos.com</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.08</TD><TD>Teochew seafood restaurant</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>rushi</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hippy</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>poohy</TD><TD>6/7</TD><TD>Sun / Mon</TD><TD>Marriott (7 Dec 09)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Raymond Phang Photography &amp; Benny Photography</TD><TD>Lighthouse</TD><TD></TD><TD>04.10.08</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>huanhwan</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Conrad Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>hapiley</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Hilltop @ Bukit Batok (Qianxi group)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dawn's Wedding Bridal (JB)</TD><TD>Sam Wong (Sam Wong Photography)</TD><TD>Kevin (Yuppies Production)</TD><TD></TD><TD>23.09.07</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>qing</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Hoilday Inn Parkview</TD><TD>Crystal Ballroom</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>03.05.08</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>Mdm Michelle Leong</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrea</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>Crystal Ballroom</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>1stJournal</TD><TD>Skyworkz</TD><TD></TD><TD>27.04.07</TD><TD>Amara Hotel</TD><TD>Chan Kai Yau</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christa</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>My brother and Church mates</TD><TD>ChurchMate</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.12.08</TD><TD>ROM premise</TD><TD>JP</TD><TD>christaz </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheekychick</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel</TD><TD>Cinnamon Ballroom</TD><TD>Printemps</TD><TD>Foto-U</TD><TD>Zeproductions</TD><TD></TD><TD>20.05.05</TD><TD>ROM premise (Joy Room)</TD><TD>a Female JP</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Junel</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Parkroyal @ Kitchener Rd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jess Haute Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>13.12.09</TD><TD>Parkroyal @ Kitchener Rd</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyfaery</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Swissotel Merchant Court</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>20.12.08</TD><TD>Changi Village Hotel</TD><TD>Dr Phua Tan Tee</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clarice</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Orchard Parade Hotel</TD><TD>Attica ballroom</TD><TD>Dawn's Bridal</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.02.09</TD><TD>Peony-Jade (Clarke Quay)</TD><TD>Mr Koh Kok Weng</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doll (Melody)</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>York Hotel</TD><TD>RoseMarie Hall</TD><TD>alacarte</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.12.08</TD><TD>PeonyJade Resturant</TD><TD>Mr KohKokweng</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>M Hotel (Lunch)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding D'sign</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>kennis</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Peony-Jade @ Clark Quay (Lunch)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Santiago Wedding Studio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>13.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>pido1312</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>QianXi @Jurong Safra Club</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>13.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>chip_date</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>88 Restaurant</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Seletar Board Way (AMK)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>23.12.07</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacqueline</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom 1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>SBroadway @ AMK</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>13.12.08</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>cyn</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>Crystal</TD><TD>Ted Wu &amp; Ted Collection</TD><TD>Bobby Leong</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD></TD><TD>30.07.08</TD><TD>ROM Premise</TD><TD>Mr Sim Tat Ghee</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>belle98</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Temasek Room</TD><TD>Trader Hotel</TD><TD>Emanuel B. Couture</TD><TD>Edmund Leong</TD><TD>Studio Sago (Pre-wedding)</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gisele Lim</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>Atrium Suite</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>Am.Pm</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>21.02.09</TD><TD>Raffles Town Club</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Noble House</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Precious Moments</TD><TD>Christian</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>11.11.06</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>vineniko </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachelt</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Junie Ang</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand plaza park hotel, City hall</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Juniemoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkpt</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>Pacific Ballroom</TD><TD>My Dream Wedding</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendy teow</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>Stamford Ballroom</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bella</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Four Seasons Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fables</TD><TD>JY Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>11.11.07</TD><TD>Raffles Hotel</TD><TD>Mr. Phang</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Golden Horse Awards (Yishun)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>19.12.09</TD><TD>Church</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shir</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Vanda Ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Amara Hotel</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD>ForestProduction</TD><TD></TD><TD>03.01.08</TD><TD>The Legends @ Fort Canning Park</TD><TD>Dr Phua Tan Tee</TD><TD>yvonnesoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie Kew</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Hilltop Garden</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasmine Ang</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>Pacific Ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>39 East</TD><TD>39 East</TD><TD></TD><TD>25.03.09</TD><TD>ROM premises</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pebbles28</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>Tue</TD><TD>Conrad/Regent?</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>John-15</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Conrad/Regent?</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmm</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel</TD><TD>Phoenix Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>23.12.09</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>niumeimei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiaple</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Vanda Ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>28.11.06</TD><TD>GCW (Paradiso Room)</TD><TD>Chan Kau Yau</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Orchard Parade Hotel</TD><TD>Antica Ballroom</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>17.10.07</TD><TD>ROM premises</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charmaine</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>Crystal Ballroom</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>simonvideo</TD><TD>simonvideo</TD><TD></TD><TD>19.05.08</TD><TD>Yum Char</TD><TD>Mr Chan</TD><TD>lovedardar </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearl Lee</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>Stamford Ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>25.12.09</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggylover</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Orchid Country Club</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD></TD><TD>26.12.09</TD><TD>Jade Ballroom 2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>mdwedding2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Suzanna</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>Ballroom 3</TD><TD>LaBellle Coulture</TD><TD>Lightbox</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>26.12.09</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel Putting Green</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>suzannaa </TD></TR><TR><TD>ahBlur</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Plaza Park Royal @ Beach Rd</TD><TD>Plaza Ballroom</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Lam</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>23.12.06</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Royal</TD><TD>Sme interesting guy..</TD><TD>blurbaby15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emeraldbride</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Goodwood Park Hotel</TD><TD>Tudor Ballroom</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Andy Lim</TD><TD>Wedding Paparazzi</TD><TD></TD><TD>08.12.07</TD><TD>One Rochester</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>kathkhor </TD></TR><TR><TD>cube_cube</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>The Pine</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>fotowerke</TD><TD>fotowerke</TD><TD></TD><TD>26.12.09</TD><TD>The Pine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catty</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Plaza Park Royal @ Beach Rd</TD><TD>Stamford Ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>09.12.06</TD><TD>Home</TD><TD>Prof Yu Shi Ming</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>happycake</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Singapore Marriott Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Forest Productions</TD><TD></TD><TD>22.12.07</TD><TD>Raffles Town Club</TD><TD>Dr. Lim Lan Yuan</TD><TD>thehappycakes </TD></TR><TR><TD>dolfy</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>M-Hotel</TD><TD>Anson Room</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>26.12.09</TD><TD>M Hotel Anson Room</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Cathleong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janice</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Furama River Front Hotel</TD><TD>Venus Ballroom</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>18.12.08</TD><TD>Paramount</TD><TD>Mr KC Tan</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabel Lim</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>The Silhouette</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clueless Oink</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Because</TD><TD>26 / 27</TD><TD>Sat / Sun</TD><TD>Church / TBA</TD><TD>- / TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>happybride</TD><TD>26 / 27</TD><TD>Sat / Sun</TD><TD>Religious Place / Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>- / Venus Ballroom</TD><TD>Fame Bridal @ yishun</TD><TD>Aarron Teo (Free Lance photographer)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ferlis</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Orchard Parade Hotel - Club Chinois</TD><TD>Antica Ballroom</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>28.12.09</TD><TD>Republic of S'pore Yacht Club (RSYC)</TD><TD>Mr Chan Kai Yau</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrynite</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazy (Hazel)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Tue</TD><TD>Grand Copthrone Waterfront</TD><TD>Riverfront</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>Lawrence (phototerrain)</TD><TD>Lawrence (phototerrain)</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kit</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Tue</TD><TD>Regent Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Julia Wedding news</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>29.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eleanor</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Singapore Marriott Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>25.03.09</TD><TD>HIA/ PG: Kelvin photography</TD><TD>Mr Choo Si sen</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

saggiegirl

babyfaery> not sure abt the pricings for mojoideas...
happy.gif

yippeee....tomorrow gg to select gowns at WL...hope that I can confirm my outfits...bringing a ton of stuffs there... :p

queenly

piglit21, i went to parliament house and changi broadwalk only

SY Chen, 2k is a good gauge....u can try Big Day Pictures. He is my videographer but he no longer do VG le...now he focus on PG and i think his works are very good.

i think he charges 1.8k

csy

2k too much?

i read a few post and realise that most people are paying this amt for PG. So i thought this is the market rate??

i sent my enquries to Dpixel and Jayce photography. Waiting for reply nonw

mashi_mashi

piglit21,
tink i try more than 20 EG n WG..

keep trying n trying. but fun lar. haha...

SY Chen,
2k is quite a high budget ba. tink dpixel no need tat much..

footprint

Thanks..
will pop by Far East Plaza to take a look.
happy.gif

I'm waiting for the gifts to reach.
Getting them bag clips as well as thumbdrives ba.
Going to decorate it with their initials.
happy.gif

blurbaby

saggiegirl..

bet u must be excited over yr selection tmr.. what u be bringing?? then update me on hw many hrs u take to complete the selection!!! =>

aniwae currently no lessons in sch right?? cos my cousin stay there..

irritant

Chasing Cars is kinda our special song...so might use it for montage...

Breathless is my choice lar...felt the lyrics are really nice and appropriate...

rainbowzebra

Saggiegirl: can tk some pictures for yr gown selection tml???hehehe..so excited for u...wat do u nd to bring??i tot accessories will be provided by them???

emilyng

Hey gals,

I am thinking of catering lunch for my church wedding in Nov. Any good caterers to recommend?
sad.gif

I have been hearing and reading so many comments that I am getting confuse.
sad.gif

Sigh...hope you gals can help.

Thanks.

octo

Hi Charmaine,

Read that you went to Rapellez. May I know how much are their slimming package? Are they good?

I went to their website to take a look. Seems like they also do facial, spa massage etc, is it a just female place or unisex?

noknok

Morning Everyone.. I can't believe it.. it's MARCH already.. feels the clock ticking...

Suntan.. Y nv call me?? haha.. I was waiting so long for my HTB to appear.

I've decided my ID yesterday.. Bought bed w bedframe too.. now... BUDGET SUPER TIGHT.. Next phase of work.. checking n rechecking drawings and details... and PACK PACK PACK (I hate packing.. arghh... )

noknok

Oh.. we've collected our rings too.. hee.. No pic yet though.. HTB nv take.

Aroh / xka, how was ur meeting?? fruitful??

dzxz

Hi Emily,

Even for my AD, I will be having buffet lunch for my relatives too. I am already thinking of Neo Garden / chili Paddie (ke ke if spelling is right)

irritant

morning sunshines...

the meeting was fine...talked abt our objectives and things to spent on...she ok with the list i emailed earlier so now more of u already...but i'm hoping to get this rolling out soon (next 2 months maybe) and not after sep...so depends on when can meet u lor...

decided on the GDL date and to send out invitation cards...it will not be 7th Lunar month till 20 Aug so most things should be done by then...7th month cannot do much already...

noknok

aroh.. you're going to jus add more white hair on my head loh.. before september.. I'll go CRAZY.. Haha.. Super a lot of things to do leh..

dizonne

MORNING ALL!!

I used to have online shop..so im quite familiar wif e ordering from china part...Not that ma fan la frankly speaking..n, our dresses here are too overpriced. Most are selling at 150 to 200% profit, n im not toking abt shopping centres. Postage is VERI cheap..f a few of us share, maybe 10 or 20 bucks each...depending on hw man of us and hw mani we order.

those organising spree charge admin fee coz wanna earn $$ ma...n hor sm of them charge higher than wat is stated in the site lor...

nok,
if ur mum dun mind helping, i can help u to coordinate oso...haha....coz most prob i will order 6 pcs....

our meeting okie la...ended up chatting abt wedding most of the time..haha...

n i've collected my rings oso..have them wif mi now..but havent take pic..haha....2mr then i post show u all..hehe...

lalaa,
thx...was spoilt for choice...haha..too mani nice gowns to select...i chose one princessy gown, with embroidery even on the train...haha..damn glam n shiny...n 1 mermaid cut....bt cant decide between e black or grey design...tot black will look ncer n pc...bt then i look better in the grey design...haizz....n i onli took 2 hours...

juski,
im tinking of buying one silicon bra to try out..coz neva try before...whe's e shop u mentioned?? will be going to far east later wor...

livinginsg

Hi girls! Am a April BTB and i am sourcing for makeup artists for my HTB's relatives. If you have used a good and reliable MUA, kindly share her contact and rates with me.

Thanks in advance!:)

livinginsg

Hi girls! Am a April BTB and i am sourcing for makeup artists for my HTB's relatives. If you have used a good and reliable MUA, kindly share her contact and rates with me.

Thanks in advance!:)

sillycouple

Jen Koh: Hope Im not too late. U can try Pan Pacific Orchard. Its located behind Shaw House. They have small ballrooms so can accomodate ur no of tables.

Another venue is Four Seasons. I've attended a wedding there with 15 tables only.

jumbosstar42

don't spend too much on shoes. that's the last thing anyone notices about the bride. seriously... i even wore my puma sneakers and only a few noticed it. if you really wanna buy nice shoes, buy something you'll wear again. i made the mistake of buying something that i never got the chance to wear again. but it was relatively cheap from novo. i think get a high end pair from charles n keith wil do.

crazelil

Hi Charmaine, I'm also interested in the slimming package that you took at Rapellez. I'm having a very hard time losing weight before my PS... Can you share what package you took up? Thanks!