(2009) Brides of year 2009

w33lp

aroh,
You are a male le. Male loses weight easily!

Btw, apologies accepted. =p

xka,
That's a good idea. I likey! Provided your parents and inlaws don't mind.

sun_tan

noknok, u be suprise that at night will also get dark one too. In addition, normally i reached home very late leh..also tired after that. So no time or strength to go swimming le. Wow 40 laps! I swim 20 laps (my pool length) i alr cannot swim already..lol

dizonne

elyse,
i TOTALLY changed my eating habit. Everydae bring food go office makan...Eat brown rice, all steam or boiled food, less or no seasoning...if fried, try to pan fry...eat less red meat...i did tat for a mth or 2...

dizonne

onli e EMPRESS DOWAGER will mind e devils lor...haizz..
nvm..i discuss wif mi bf n c hw...coz mi BMs size gt XXL and XXS...like tat hw to buy??

lalaa_27

XiaoKeAi last mth u inspired me wif ur diet n i tried to follow also.. i lasted 1 mth lor.. n no change to waist size.. so i went back to my normal eatin habit dis mth.. worst situation buy girdle lor.. shud be ok oredi.. heee

rainbowzebra

oso means..u guys will get the $200 vouchers..cos i told agnes that..u intro me there de..hehehehe...the $200 can be used for photos top-ups etc...hehehehe

lalaa_27

oh lucky i dun haf all dis headache.. mine is HTB will see me on AD 1st time wen i walk down the church aisle.. my bridesmaids dresses provided by BS
happy.gif

XiaoKeAi.. ur idea of wings n horns is cute! no matter wad they wear, u shud make dem wear these 'accessories'.. will be very cute!

dizonne

u sure?? aniwae, u not so round to begin wif lor..
i hav LOADS of baby fats leh...u koe hor, i go pub, peepz all tot i 19 or 20...zzzz...even got 20 year old boys going after mi lor...zzzz...

dun tok to u all le...i balek kampung liao...c u all 2mr...

w33lp

xka,
I admire your determination!

lalaa,
I'm planning to stop caring (about my flabby arms, big tummy & thunder thighs!). =p

noknok

Wah.. suntan.. ur condo (I presume) use a lot of money on lighting ah?? haha

Was in Uni mah.. n i stay in hall.. some more in life saving team.. so swim n swim loh... the lifeguard there will correct my strokes also.

But one thing for sure.. swimming super bad on hair.. even with cap.. very damaging.

Lala.. can try doing crunches everynight before sleep.. 30 will do.. after a while can see effect one.

lalaa_27

hmm ok Noknok.. usually im so tired n lazy by the time i reach home.. but i must persevere if i wanna lose dat ugly tummy! will start today!

sun_tan

Noknok, no leh, not alot of lights, but after a while (i did try to swim in the night previously), i can see the lines on my shoulder and tummy there..dunno why also..maybe i get dark very easily.. I like to be tan (thus my nick). But because of AD, i have been trying to keep out of the sun for half a yr le. Was telling lawery that the next day after our AD, first thing after we finished breakfast, must go to the beach for a tan!

swthippy

Hi, im new here..and a bride-to-be 6 Dec 2009..sad to say i have not confirm my venue yet. This sat and sun, im going to view the function rooms and most properly be able to confirm the wedding venue this month.
happy.gif

verena

i've been going to London Research Centre at Bugis Village for a few years already...previously been on their basic maintenance facial package but started their treatment facial package recently until AD...keke

superfamous

jennyd, hows the pricing and package like? maybe can PM me? thanks! =)

my friend reccomended spa inifity at far east s.c. body scrub + facial works out to be about $90+, plus free usage of their facilities (got jacuzzi)

desij

Hey there.. We are looking to get married at the end of 09 too.

I have a big quesition for you gals. Where can I do a wedding ceremony with fire and all apart from a temple? Any suggestions?

raine24

Hey lorraine,

I dunno where we're printing our mass booklets yet, am getting my friend to settle everything for me - artwork design, layout, printing, binding, etc. Will let you know once I find out from him ok? Prob only sometime next month.

dizonne

GD MORNING!!!!

how? lalaa?? Hw many crunches u do ytr??

sun, didnt koe swiming at nite oso can get tan...i tot moon tanning makes it whiter??

elyse, there is no ugly woman in the world...onli lazy woman..haha

nok, u sure u quite plump in e past...abit hard to believe leh..ur excercise volume is shockingly HUGE for a gal leh...

BTW, i CANT swim either!!LOLZZ

noknok

Me ah... hmmm.. I was 60kg, highest was 62kg I think... now abt 52kg...

haha.. Huge.. no lah.. i was very involved in school.. that's why.. some more that time stay in hall, jus take a stroll to the pool, swim, then go back and study.. Swimming helps me relax.. but now hor, I very lazy to go to the pool liao. Those were the time where we're not 'jail' in the office.

Problem with me, I build up muscle very easily.. guess it's from my school days with all the weight training n stuff.. If I do a bit more weight training I'll look more bulky instead of slim. sigh..

I got problem with my arms too.. sigh.. all thanks to kayaking last time. dunno how to make it look slimmer.

I also cannot wear short skirts... my calf very big... cos that time use skipping to lose weight.. super effective, but build up muscle fast too.

jennyd

Hi Piglit21,

I did this everyday for 4 weeks before my fren's wedding and my arms got quite toned.

1) Place your hands on a wall at shoulder level, adjust your body at an angle (say maybe 30degrees), do pushups 30x. (or as many as you can, then build up gradually.)

2) Position yourself with your back to bed. Place your hands on the edge of your bed frame and position yourself until your knees are about 90degrees. Lower your butt almost to the floor, then push yourself back up. Repeat 30x or as many as u can.

3) To get rid of the piece of "meat" abv yr boobs that cinches everytime you wear a tube top: Put your palms together at chest level (like you're praying), push them together as hard as you can. Repeat as many as possible.

Pls note that this exercise takes time to work. After about 2 weeks of doing it daily, I could see results. Best part: It's FREE!!!
happy.gif

superfamous

piglit, hougang too far for me =(

actually compared to the rest of the body, arms are the easiest to tone up & can see results the fastest. can do pushups too, the key is doing it frequently.

oooh for that fatty area above the boobs, swimming breaststroke helps too.

lalaa_27

XiaoKeAi.. how many crunches ah.. *drumroll* i did zero!! hahaha.. i was at bf place n by the time he send me back home i had enuf energy to only shower n zzzzzz..
stress.. how to lose tummy like dat!

by the way, i cant swim also! i passed my beginner course in sec2 cos the swimmin coach felt pity for me i think! hahaha

noknok

haha.. lalaa.. I forced myself to do it everynight leh.. like lying on the bed, then jus do. I did 30 I think.. haha.. after that then drop dead on the bed.

hmmm.. My point of view, everyone should know how to swim. I feel it's an essential lifesaving skill leh..

piggylover

hi rushi & hippy, welcome joining Dec09 wedding!!
thank you for your information. both details have been update as follow:-

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Day</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>Room</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD></TD><TD>ROM date</TD><TD>ROM Venue</TD><TD>JP</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Meritus Mandarin</TD><TD>Mandarin Ballroom</TD><TD>Z Wed</TD><TD>Chris Ling</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>15.10.07</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront Hotel (Mercury Ballroom)</TD><TD>Sunny</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>0204</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>Orchard Ballroom 1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>24.03.08</TD><TD>Coffee Club Milennia Walk</TD><TD>Phang Tai Heng</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Renne</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Orchard Parade Hotel</TD><TD>Anitica Ballroom</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>10.12.08</TD><TD>ROM Premise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Jemalene </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nana</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Hotel @ City Hall</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Z Wed</TD><TD>Lam Photography</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>27.10.07</TD><TD>Carlton Hotel</TD><TD>Prof Yu Shi Ming</TD><TD>lpguchi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geraldine Lin</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel</TD><TD>Grand Phoenix</TD><TD>Sophia's Wedding</TD><TD>absolute resolution</TD><TD>Auspicious</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherie</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Merchant court</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teresa</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Le Meridien Hotel</TD><TD>Margaux Ballroom</TD><TD>Jazreel's Collection</TD><TD>Patrick</TD><TD>Patrick</TD><TD></TD><TD>25.09.07</TD><TD>ROM Premise</TD><TD>A male JP</TD><TD>Teresa </TD></TR><TR><TD>wildwood</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Four Seasons Hotel Singapore</TD><TD>Four Seasons Ballroom</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>MooMedia</TD><TD>MooMedia</TD><TD></TD><TD>05.12.09</TD><TD>church wedding</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>wildwood265 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pig pig</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Hyatt</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal Creations</TD><TD>Focus Point Image - Jimmy Lee</TD><TD>Focus Point Image - Jimmy Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>05.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kerri</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>The wedding Present</TD><TD>39East Photographer</TD><TD>39East Photographer</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>yoyo</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Hilton Hotel</TD><TD>Vista Room</TD><TD>La Belle</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>03.01.09</TD><TD>Keppel Island (Marina @ Keppel Bay)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Germaine</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Inter Contiental</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>15.03.08</TD><TD>Grand Copothorne Waterfront</TD><TD>Prof Yu</TD><TD>weiling83 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pebbles</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Hyatt Hotel</TD><TD>Magnolia/Vanda room</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>Grand Hyatt function room</TD><TD>Venerable Shi Fa Cheng</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Purplzz</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel</TD><TD>Cinnamon Room</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Slycia</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Furama River Front Hotel</TD><TD>Mecury Room</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>Furama River Front Hotel, waterfall lounge</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teddy Mac</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Raffles Town Club</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Golden Horse Awards</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>MooMedia</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>Ocean Ballroom</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Moomedia</TD><TD>Moomedia</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>saggiegirl</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Hilton Hotel</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD></TD><TD>09.06.08</TD><TD>ROM premises</TD><TD>Mrs Chong Mia lian</TD><TD>saggiegirl </TD></TR><TR><TD>jklyn</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Parkroyal Hotel @Beach Road</TD><TD>Stamford Room</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Desmond Ho</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>27.10.07</TD><TD>Space @my humble house</TD><TD>Mr. Phang Tai Heng</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>maxiblur</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Furama River Front Hotel</TD><TD>Jupiter Room</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>08.08.08</TD><TD>Stardus club house</TD><TD>Mr. Wee Toon Fok</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>akino</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Qianxi Lou</TD><TD>Diamond Ballroom</TD><TD>FrenchBridal</TD><TD>Doven Koh</TD><TD>Bern Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD>09.05.08</TD><TD>ROM premise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>flower_freesia</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Peony-Jade (Keppel Club)</TD><TD>Keppel Ballroom</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>14.04.09</TD><TD>ROM premise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>smurfz</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tricia Tan</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Swissotel Merchant Court</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>Swissotel MC</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>HX</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Emotionpixx</TD><TD>Emotionpixx</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Hilltop</TD><TD>Crystal Ballroom</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Lawrence (phototerrain)</TD><TD>Lawrence (phototerrain)</TD><TD></TD><TD>17.01.09</TD><TD>Royal Plaza on Scotts</TD><TD>Chan Kai Yau</TD><TD>Garfieldhello </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Chervons</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elf88 (Joan)</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>One Rochester</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.09</TD><TD>One Rochester</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>winny</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>Atrium Ballroom (Lunch)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anglelina</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Spring Court Restaurant</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>littledevil</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Furama River front Hotel</TD><TD>Venus ballroom</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Michael Chan, www.enchantingkairos.com</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.12.08</TD><TD>Teochew seafood restaurant</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>rushi</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hippy</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>poohy</TD><TD>6/7</TD><TD>Sun / Mon</TD><TD>Marriott (7 Dec 09)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Raymond Phang Photography &amp; Benny Photography</TD><TD>Lighthouse</TD><TD></TD><TD>04.10.08</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>huanhwan</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Conrad Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>hapiley</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Hilltop @ Bukit Batok (Qianxi group)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dawn's Wedding Bridal (JB)</TD><TD>Sam Wong (Sam Wong Photography)</TD><TD>Kevin (Yuppies Production)</TD><TD></TD><TD>23.09.07</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>qing</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Hoilday Inn Parkview</TD><TD>Crystal Ballroom</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>03.05.08</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>Mdm Michelle Leong</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrea</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>Crystal Ballroom</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>1stJournal</TD><TD>Skyworkz</TD><TD></TD><TD>27.04.07</TD><TD>Amara Hotel</TD><TD>Chan Kai Yau</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christa</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>My brother and Church mates</TD><TD>ChurchMate</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.12.08</TD><TD>ROM premise</TD><TD>JP</TD><TD>christaz </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheekychick</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel</TD><TD>Cinnamon Ballroom</TD><TD>Printemps</TD><TD>Foto-U</TD><TD>Zeproductions</TD><TD></TD><TD>20.05.05</TD><TD>ROM premise (Joy Room)</TD><TD>a Female JP</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Junel</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Parkroyal @ Kitchener Rd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jess Haute Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>13.12.09</TD><TD>Parkroyal @ Kitchener Rd</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyfaery</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Swissotel Merchant Court</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>20.12.08</TD><TD>Changi Village Hotel</TD><TD>Dr Phua Tan Tee</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clarice</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Orchard Parade Hotel</TD><TD>Attica ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.02.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melody</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.12.08</TD><TD>PeonyJade Resturant</TD><TD>Mr KohKokweng</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>M Hotel (Lunch)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding D'sign</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>kennis</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Peony-Jade @ Clark Quay (Lunch)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Santiago Wedding Studio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>13.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>pido1312</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>QianXi @Jurong Safra Club</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>13.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>chip_date</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>88 Restaurant</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Seletar Board Way (AMK)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>23.12.07</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gisele Lim</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>Atrium Suite</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>Am.Pm</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>21.02.09</TD><TD>Raffles Town Club</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Noble House</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Precious Moments</TD><TD>Christian</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>11.11.06</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>vineniko </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachelt</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Junie Ang</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand plaza park hotel, City hall</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Juniemoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkpt</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>Pacific Ballroom</TD><TD>My Dream Wedding</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendy teow</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>Stamford Ballroom</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shir</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Vanda Ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Amara Hotel</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD>ForestProduction</TD><TD></TD><TD>03.01.08</TD><TD>The Legends @ Fort Canning Park</TD><TD>Dr Phua Tan Tee</TD><TD>yvonnesoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie Kew</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Hilltop Garden</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasmine Ang</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>Pacific Ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>39 East</TD><TD>39 East</TD><TD></TD><TD>25.03.09</TD><TD>ROM premises</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmm</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel</TD><TD>Phoenix Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>23.12.09</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>niumeimei </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jiaple</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Vanda Ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>28.11.06</TD><TD>GCW (Paradiso Room)</TD><TD>Chan Kau Yau</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charmaine</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>Crystal Ballroom</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>simonvideo</TD><TD>simonvideo</TD><TD></TD><TD>19.05.08</TD><TD>Yum Char</TD><TD>Mr Chan</TD><TD>lovedardar </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearl Lee</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggylover</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Orchid Country Club</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD></TD><TD>26.12.09</TD><TD>Jade Ballroom 2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>mdwedding2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Suzanna</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>Ballroom 3</TD><TD>LaBellle Coulture</TD><TD>Lightbox</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>26.12.09</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel Putting Green</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>suzannaa </TD></TR><TR><TD>ahBlur</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Plaza Park Royal @ Beach Rd</TD><TD>Plaza Ballroom</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Lam</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>23.12.06</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Royal</TD><TD>Sme interesting guy..</TD><TD>blurbaby15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emeraldbride</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Goodwood Park Hotel</TD><TD>Tudor Ballroom</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Andy Lim</TD><TD>Wedding Paparazzi</TD><TD></TD><TD>08.12.07</TD><TD>One Rochester</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>kathkhor </TD></TR><TR><TD>cube_cube</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>The Pine</TD><TD>Grand Ballroom</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>fotowerke</TD><TD>fotowerke</TD><TD></TD><TD>26.12.09</TD><TD>The Pine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catty</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Plaza Park Royal @ Beach Rd</TD><TD>Stamford Ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>09.12.06</TD><TD>Home</TD><TD>Prof Yu Shi Ming</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>happycake</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Singapore Marriott Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>dolfy</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>M-Hotel</TD><TD>Anson Room</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>26.12.09</TD><TD>M Hotel Anson Room</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Cathleong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janice</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Furama River Front Hotel</TD><TD>Venus Ballroom</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>18.12.08</TD><TD>Paramount</TD><TD>Mr KC Tan</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabel Lim</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>The Silhouette</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Because</TD><TD>26 / 27</TD><TD>Sat / Sun</TD><TD>Church / TBA</TD><TD>- / TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>happybride</TD><TD>26 / 27</TD><TD>Sat / Sun</TD><TD>Religious Place / Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>- / Venus Ballroom</TD><TD>Fame Bridal @ yishun</TD><TD>Aarron Teo (Free Lance photographer)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ferlis</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Orchard Parade Hotel - Club Chinois</TD><TD>Antica Ballroom</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>28.12.09</TD><TD>Republic of S'pore Yacht Club (RSYC)</TD><TD>Mr Chan Kai Yau</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Tue</TD><TD>Grand Copthrone Waterfront</TD><TD>Riverfront</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kit</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Tue</TD><TD>Regent Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Julia Wedding news</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>29.12.09</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eleanor</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Singapore Marriott Hotel</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>25.03.09</TD><TD>HIA/ PG: Kelvin photography</TD><TD>Mr Choo Si sen</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

pls do keep us inform for any new confirmation or changes. thank you!
happy.gif

dizonne

hmmm...dun wry...i can FLOAT!!...can float means wun die le lor...at e most in front tan n e back white lor....WAHAHAHA...

n i koe hw to dry swim..haha

lalaa_27

XiaoKeAi wads dry swim?? lie on the floor n move ur arms n legs ah?? hahaha

Noknok.. u sound like my gym instructor last time.. so fierce.. hahaha.. kk tonite i do!

w33lp

Everybody,
Good morning! Yes, it's TGIF!!! I'm going Zouk tomorrow, anyone interested? =p

xka,
Agree that there are no ugly women, just lazy ones. I'm one of them lazy ones! LOL

I'm learning swimming starting next Wed together with HTB. Getting private lesson, $240 per month. Hopefully we will be able to swim confidently by Sep (want to get our scuba diving license during honeymoon)!