(2009/09) ROM in Sep 2009

jes407

sad to hear that.. but i didnt get ROM to remain same collection date for mi .. Suggest that u call them again? differnent person different way of doing. A 2nd opinion might helps

purple_l0ve

XKA> i agree with jes407 that u could give them a 2nd call and mayb a different person can give u a better suggestion.

That day the person who called my fiance regarding the change of date did not call him back when my fiance told him that he might have to change with his company if he's able to change his leave before giving him an answer.

Another person (i supposed) who called me didn't call back too when i told him i have to check my schedule.

So i supposed they thought we couldnt make it to change and gave us the same date (16/09).

dizonne

i called a few times le, n spoke to diff peepz...
bt all sae cant chng...zzzzz...
i already fixed my gown collection date on e same dae as the original date leh..i dun wan waste so much time travelling to and fro...
haizz..
coz mine is a DIYed wedding..i got loads of stuff to do before the AD..haizz..

syps

actually the guy who called my fiance told him that we can still remain with 16th but there will be a crowd so we might have to wait for a longer period of time.
he gave us the option to change or remain and we decided to chg to 17th instead.

annisan

XiaoKeAi> cool down cool down~ :p

for mine case is we both haven apply leave so its ok for us to change date...
happy.gif
)

hmm... have your informed ur company's HR dept that ur getting married so they will update our status??? till now my management still dont know im getting married... lol :D

dizonne

for mi case, its nt so much of the leave tingy..
coz i'll be on leave frm 14th sept..its more of the rushing before the AD...coz i got so mani tings to do 2 days before my AD, and now tis?? haizzz..

furthermore, we werent given a choice to choose oso...

im onli going to inform them after i come back frm leave lor...

purple_l0ve

do u think email-ing them will be of help?

Tell them u really have to stick to 16th sep due to ur schedule and see if they are able to give u a better answer to this.

dizonne

i told them le...but they bo chup..
they sae cant means cant...zzzzz
haizz...

bo pian lor, got to sacrifice sleep liao..coz tings like
floral, bridal car, mani, pedi, all cant do too
early in advance oso..haizz..

syps

XKA - dun get too upset over this. it should be a real happy ocassion despite any hurdles
happy.gif

it's ur big day!
don't let anything affect ur mood. just try to work around it and be a happie bride.

dizonne

thx all,
bt i tink its going to be more stressful rather than happie hahaha...
esp when tat dumbsumb is nt helping at all..sobsob..
tink i shld ask him to help mi ty all e favours and stick the monogram on e bags..hahaha

12 more days for me...

Pending:
Collection of bouquet
Hair-cut / colouring
Shoes
Mani / Pedicure
Facial / Body scrub

Any good waxing salon to recommend??

Yipee!!

purple_l0ve

I know i know!

Pink parlour! Very good service!

Clean and hygienic and friendly service too!!

13 days includin today for me! =)

syps

2009 brides! 1 week and 4 days more to our big day
happy.gif

Who will be going to the registry on the 17th?

We were finalizing the 'to do list' yesterday and there's like so little left. I'm being paranoid to the extend that i kept thinking 'is that all? really nothing else to do?'
haha

keithcaz

hi all! i haven't been in for a few days and woah, so much postings!

i just collected my certs, etc from rom yest. -3pm slot. chop chop done-ed. my rom is on 20092009 too 2. not many people there. weird tt xka's can't collect earlier :-( may be 1 of the officers there take leave? hmmm...

anyhow, i din realise it's next sun till i see the countdown by faith. opps. haha

syps

wah u collected urs early !

ya we were like procasinating and telling ourselves we will do the stuffs next weekend, next weekend and than we realize there's no more next weekend after this. keke. we have to get things done this weekend!

annisan

Dear All,

Im collecting cert on the 15th... Yah Cazzie u collected so early...
happy.gif
today went down for final gown fitting, went to shop for signature pen and his belt... Woot~ now left manicure...
Oh no, Excited~Excited~Excited cum Nervous also... hehe :p

syps

i'm goin to try my gown again tomorrow nite hope it's alright.
happy.gif

be doing mani/pedi on the 19th haha. scared i will damage it if i do it too soon. hehe.

it's just next week!

keithcaz

hi ladies, advice needed. My ROM coming up on 20092009. need to go do nails on 19092009. question is - do what type? french or ??? mine is a tea dress aka short, white, simple dress. comments? thanks gals!

We collected our cert yesterday...

Less & lesser things pending under my calendar.. Hahaaa!!

cazzie--> my nails, most likely i'd be doing a package of french mani / pedi with 3D acrylic nailart...

withualways

Hi brides n groom, I'm ROM-ing this Sunday, 20th Sept. Went down to verfiy my documents and made the declaration on Wed. So excited. Recently it has been rainning, hope Sunday weather is good.

Cazzie (keithcaz)> I bought the fake nails from Gardian at around $8+ with 24pices in it. I took this as my nails always crack off after a certan length. You can DIY glue it urself or bring it to any manicure shop to ask them do it for u. I'm going to bring it to my manicure shop on Sat evening.

Gals, make sure u do your manicure after you shower n wash ur hair, u don't want a scretch manicure.

keithcaz

hey ladies! bye bye to being a "Miss", hello to being a "Mrs" or "Ms", but no "Mdm" for me. i'll be more active on the brides in Sep 2010 thread now :) next stage in life!

clarius

Congrats to all! I converted to a mrs on 20th sept too. Phew, was so worried it would rain, but glad the weather was excellent!
happy.gif

andy_n_eva

wow...2 months no news liaoz...hahaha...i tot sep brides quite bad...sep ROM even worse...

i guess after ROM all dun need to appear here liaoz...

andy_n_eva

it's andy here btw...eva quit long ago...i had to take over the account...lol...

yes we ROM n AD on 20 09 2009. how come suddenly ask leh?