~~Pinky BTB (pinkybtb)
<font color="0000ff">wah!!Baby planning?! TTs pretty fast! my man & i wanna wait for another 2 years more then have BB la, financial & mentally not prepared, we nw have 7 "babies" to feed le, aka my 7 hammies,haaa..we intend to at least got o europe 1st (juz the 2 of us, ) then hav bb after tt...my gf who were in late 20s, also wanna wait for at least 2 years Sweet sweet love then have BB. haaaa...</font>
<font color="ff6000">i tried the wat Hotate & cheese cream Udon thingy...udon in creamy cheese soup and scallops lo, i kinda love it lo, but after ate like 3/4 of it u might get sick of it...haaa, waraku stuff are really nice and kinda affordable,i tried their pasta also nice, esp those cream base de, their tomatoe base one also nice...haa, as long is food, w cheese, cream, i lOVe...
Just went out w my gf to town today, i only bought my skincare, tried to hunt clothes but no avail. haiz, we had a heavy dinner @ cathay's I Indulge, at basement, about $28 per pax for their special set dinner, appetizer - crispy prawns, Soup - choice of Pumpkin OR CHix herbal soup,MAIN COURSE got - lobster pasta,Steak , Salmon or dory fried to unique shape... (we had the Salmon & Dory)
and dessert was coffee pudding w Chocolate ice cream, i cn say they taste really GOOD!! =D</font>
<font color="aa00aa">hmmm.....for those wedding date nearing, juz to share few tips...from my experience la....haaa:
* excel sheet for tables, arrangement of who n who to seat tgh, with floorplan muz b made, so easier to see and give guests to know what directions to walk to for their tables...please print alot copies for number of receptionists and ushers
* Brides all must have these items packed for hotel stay and wedding day...
- a set or 2 sets of casual clothes (depends how many nights staying
- your regular hair shampoo n CONDITionER!! AS AFTER MORNING, return to hotel to wash lots hairspray from hair, use conditioner 1st then shampoo then conditioner to make hair soft again...hair serum also if ok
- makeup remover!! i m using the BIORE removal wipes, very good and cheap!! =) i used abt 3 pieces to make sure NO makeup traces on my face!!
- NU Bra, nipple tape (i gt some gowns no use nu bra, thus use nipple tape to cover my spot..haaa)
- double sided tape, as some gown may have pop up ends, look no nice, so i use dbl side tape to secure loose ends..can request from Bridal studio also...
- powder, eyelash glue
- tissues, wet tissues
- hair spray, hair glitter, body glitter (i bought those glitter bottle spary kind from i think chameleon)
- tote bags (to carry them lo)
- hp/camera charger
- contact lens case, extra pair, solution and thongs (as had forgotten mine, called home to ask brother to bring for me,lol)
- extra empty hongbaos, juz in case need to give HB to VG/PG/who???
* guest book w can use markers/pens
* photo albums
* photo displays
* montages (labeled w sequence, mute or not mute)
* suits n gowns
* shoes n wedding shoes
* FLOWERS!! (some may forget! bride to carry n remember at all times!!)
* songs CDs to be played at dinner
* aNG bAO bOX (IF NOT USING HOTEL'S)
* hair wax / gel for the guys
* belts (guys)
* pants (guys)</font>
Back!! Thanks Charma for organising! We sure had alot of fun! We should arrange another one soon!! Btw, i've upload photos into Multiply and Facebook. Pinky81 & Yvonne, u have Facebook? Add me ya? [email protected]
dun worry....im sure ur pics will look fantastic, hey remember u got all d professional PGs to capture ur special moments....when will u expect to rcv ur pics?
big round tables a bit hard to find for coffee places....we always ended up wif rectangle tables whereby we cant hear wat each other is toking n den split into smaller grps
another place to consider can b the tcc at the central.....
keke Charma, we had fun wor! So ya a good host ^^ Enjoyed the food and the MJ!!!!!!!
hahaha was telling Jo_vin via msn tt i gona be addicted I will ask my HB to get a MJ set oso heehee...
It's always good to have ur own space wor~!! I was springcleaning yest and my HB was saying hw he used to have more space in the room etc. Then i reminded its wasnt becoz of an additional person in the room but because we only have a room now!!! He was more keen to stay on with my MIL after the hse come and rent out the hse instead. But guess maybe he will have second thought nw, coz with the new hse, he will hv an extra study and game room hahaha...
So happy to see Yvonne, Jane, Charma, Pinky and Jo_vin last Sat ^^ I believe our next gathering will be a even better grp!! And hope Kelly, Karen, Blanqq, Kristine, Chimes, Rommie etc all can come!!
I think CNY wil be a nice time ^^. I am onz!!!
hahaa Jo_vin, i steal ur photos for my FB and multiply! Hope u dont mind kekeke so my frens can see oso mah heehee... thk they will envy us coz i heard most of the other brides didnt meet up
Rach> Someone in this forum is expecting?? Thats pretty fast...3 months from our wedding in Sept....
I am coming to 30 this May too...OMG, cannot imagine that I am entering the 30s range.....I dun plan to have bb yet although I am reaching 30 as I am not mentally or financially prepared...hopefully I will have alot of excess cash on hand after I sell my current flat and buy over our auntie flat...alot of things to do on my list after getting the hard cash from selling the flat..
1) Lasik surgery which I have plan few years back.
2) Honeymoon which we have delay since last year
3) HB to change current Kia Picanto car to Mazda RX8
4) Resign from my current job, take a break b4 I start to find another job without the worry for $$
Hope I can obtain the above in this new 2009 year......
finally u report back here after u MIA for so long....our xiaolongnu is back!!! u havent indicate ur available date for d gathering....
my life as a MRS is so far so gd....enjoying every moment of it until i kept eating n eating non-stop, have put on a few kgs which im trying hard to lose
how was ur honeymoon in korea? had fun? bought many things? hehehe....when were u back? i was back frm brunei yest....sigh, now im always looking forward to holiday trips
I am still kinda getting used to being a MRS. I wake up and remind myself i am married, no longer single lor hurhur. But think hubby is making an effort to be sweeter, so must see how long this will be
MeiLing, a bit shy to linger ard in the forum, so never log in for long time, took me a couple of tries to remember the username and password.. ha ha, age is catching up. What's there in Brunei? Handsome rich princes?
Nelle, ooh, another outing? 16 Jan? I can.
Ya, I agree, marriage life is not that exciting, but really gd to wake up next to him everyday
My hubby wakes up earlier than me too. He has to bathe first, then wake me up and prepare breakfast. So by the time I bathe finish I will just change and pack my breakfast in my bag and we will leave the house together.
I think married life is more or less the same from singlehood till the kids come bah.The only difference I see now is waking up besides lao gong and every sat has to clean the whole place up before planning anything else...LOL
I cannot wait to see all the AD fotos of everyone..Must inform when ready hor. ^^
hiya jolene.. haha ur hubby same thinking as my hubby lor.. abt the small space and renting out the new hse.. keke... and i also tell him the same tin.. haha...
so now most of the tins i put at my own room at my parents hse so wun be so squeezy and messy.. i already occupied the whole storeroom le.. now plus my room can imagine the no of tins.. keke... luckily dat time i packed them into boxes before i got married.. so next time got new hse just move the boxes can le.. but headache when unpacking le.. =(
this time gathering go whose hse?? bring hubby or alone? keke..