(2008) Brides of year 2008

sourduck

thanks Eunice..got the helper list from you.. i am also busy with my outdoor wedding at the zoo..the good thing is that i not doing gate crashing..hehe..

jolene428

morning all :D

hahaha yeah lorr! where are all of u??? shopping for xmas or still in honeymoon?

hope u all come back and dont forget us k? or are u all talking in facebook instead?

jo_vin: yeah lah, 4000+ photos.. i took 2K+ and my Hb took 1K+ :p hahaha.. he was the one who started off as a photographer fanatic then i follow lah :p heehee... then i realised so far to take down visual memories lor ^^ Dont knw when can go back again mah and easier to tell my frens wat i did oso with pictures to show :p heehee...

heee, marriage life is okay for me
happy.gif
still sch hols for my HB so i still see him often.. honeymoon is great
happy.gif
hahaha.. but after seeing the little tyrants at the tour, we confirmed tt we made the right decisions nt to have kids so soon :p heehee...

my HB already started gg back to school for meetings.. thk very soon he will be busy again and then u will see me whining away :p i was so upset last july-sept tt he practically KO every nite when he got hm lor...aha nvm, next yr during tt period the most i travel with my frens :p hehe...

ahcharm

Hi Ladies,

Do you want to have an outing at ECP?? BBQ or Pinic? During Jan?? Let me know when will you ladies be going overseas. If Jan too rush, maybe will push it till February then..

Strawberryshortcake, I can recommend u my AD PG.. He is very friendly and nice. His shots are very simple type. U can go my multiply to see.

Hi Dzxz,

U can go to this link to see my package. http://doggieparadise.multiply.com/journal/item/210/Finalise_of_the_Wedding_Package
Any more enquiries, can PM me.

eunicet

Hi Evisu, have sent you Jolene's infamous list!
happy.gif
Mmm, I sent to the address [email protected]

Hope that's the correct one!

sotonglet: Are you there? Need to ask you a question. How much ang pao are you giving your band members and worship leader? I had a rehearsal with them yesterday and feel really happy they took so much time to help me out...And think it sounds great!
happy.gif

jolene428

strawberry: i got my AD PG frm the studio. When is ur wedding? if still got time, can try asking my fren. He in PG and VG biz nw.. tt time for my wedding tho i asked him at the beginning of 2008, but he said he already booked..

Seems so popular :p haha so nt sure if he is available nw or nt... But u can try :D U can call Ang MingSong at 90700307 and said u are recommended by Xu Meiling frm AISS (thats my very obiang chinese name he knw me as)... Haha.. he can give u a good price ^^

jolene428

wahhh yvonne: u gg to be so broke in jan :p coz after u come back already CNY liao :p

hahaha i thk we can meet on the 17 or 18 jan ba
happy.gif
we can just find a place for a reunion steamboat... or We can celebrate before New Year eve together
happy.gif
I may be gg St James on 27 Dec
happy.gif
IF anyone gg there oso, we can party together :p

stay

halo everywhere!! its really quiet here nowadays....
hey jolene: ive finally tried Nails Bar. Ann (not sure if her name is spelled like that) did my nails for me. I told her u recommended me and she was really happy, saying that u recommended so many people to her. i really like her coz i find her really nice, not like those who just pretend to be friendly and chat for the sake of making u get a package. I'll definitely go back to her esp once my current package is used up. Thanks for the recommendation gal!

baobei123

Yap Jolene

super broke.. haha..I still got balance haven pay full for

1) AD PG & VG
2) Travel airticket
3) $$ to bring to spent for honeymoon

and when I come back got to bao ang bao..

jolene428

wahh ur AD PG and VG can pay by instalments or that u pay the remaining aftr u get the photos?
u havent pay for the airtic???

Ahhhh ya, i realised spending on the trip is a kill too
sad.gif
japan is so expensive!!! Tho i never buy anythg much but i thk we spent abt $1K in japan lor and about $400 in shanghai!!!

jolene428

yeah Stay!

i oso think she is very nice and geninue! that day i went over just to remove my nails but since i was free and bored so i stayed at the shop (not many ppl tt nite oso) to chat and do my mani and pedi :p haaahaa.. tried their massage chair liao! So shiok! :p

and Ann even helped me ordered dinner which was delivered to the shop and i forgot to pay her back!!! hahaha... jialat..must rem to pay her back the next time i go over :p

I think hor buying credit from her is better coz for $250, u get $300 credit to do watever services u want wor
happy.gif
I wana try their massage one day manz :p

jolene428

any idea where can rent not too expensive WG and EG ah? my fren looking for it. Her wedding on 3Jan.. haizz.. some cok up with her JB wedding studio...she is so upset nw
sad.gif

dodolet

Eunice, yes yes.. me here.. I am giving about 18 per band member and 28 to worship lead. Also I will be treating them to a meal after my wedding.

I have no idea how my band is going to be... currently I am giving the whole planning excution to htb as I am too tied down at work.. sigh.. still in office working, and will be working late every day till friday, as I have too many back to back meetings. T.T

simplejer

Hi Jol Aoiumi

After the AD, i'm the first to couple to return the bridal clothings and me too count the ang bao when we return hm..was too tired after the wedding nite..n went hm to slp..but i had fun..haha

mi still waiting for my PG N VG photos n video..

eunicet

SotongLet: Eeeks...Will be praying for you, especially for health in this busy period, so you'll stay strong despite your late nights!! But glad it's only till Friday right? Don't worry about the execution of the stuff lor, then you'll have a surprise! Heh!

Congrats Simplejer!

~sblbee~

hi gals,
im back finally, hope i didnt missed out much :p congrats to those who have officially bcome a MRS n have fun preparing to those who r going to b a MRS soon...
happy.gif

ahcharm

I am also quite broke.. After paying everything, i still got a credit card bill to clear..

Been quite here.. and the response for the gathering dun seems to be quite well.

jolene428

lost: u got ur hse already? where is it again ah?

charma: u using instalments to pay off ur wedding bills? can meh?

rommie: thanks very much!

well.. actually why not we fix a date and then post on facebook and forum oso... and see if they all response? Hmmm... i dont mind if its just me, charma, jo_vin, lost and rommie even :p good enough lah :p hahaha...

baobei123

yap my AD PG & VG only pay up all balance aft collecting my photos and CD/DVD ROM.

My airticket I already paid 60% of it. the balance waiting for collection of airtickets...

shall we fix a date and location and see if the respond is good...

u all prefer a outdoor buffet style or someone hse. we might be able to order delivery service.

jolene428

ohhh.. ya hor... the airtix is 2 wks prior then pay full..

wahh ur AD PG and VG so good.. my bridal PG i need to pay outfront when i do my final fitting...

ohh u just reminded me, i havent send xmas cards to my bridal and hotel!!! hahaha... are u all sending to them?

outdoor buffet style is like gg out to eat?

i dont mind either outdoor or at someone hse. But if can be in the hse of coz nice lah, we can either just order pizza if the grp is small or we can eat steamboat :p will help to buy food and wash up ^^

ahcharm

If small group and u all dun mind to have dogs around, i am welcome you ladies to come to my house.. but it is quite small.. 3 rm only.. heehee..

Jolene, Yeah my wedding packages I use credit card to pay off and some old bills which I used for my house..

Plus now got reno loan to repay till 2010.. So ladies, save as much as u can.. try not to take reno loan.. I feel quite xiong..

baobei123

yap outdoor buffet style is going out to eat..
can be buffet style or ala cart...

steamboat at someone's hse also can.. actually I am fine with any arrangement...

baobei123

yap actually u all wan it tis yr??
cos if not next yr Jan it is difficult for me to meet up..

- 5 Jan to 12 Jan (honeymoon)
- 13 Jan to 16 Jan (clearing of undone work)
then the rest of the week busy with spring cleaning and buying of new yr stuffs ba...

lynnqi

hello hello,

Ya lor, house reno is so $$$. And dont forget the $ for the furniture and electrical appliances. All is MONEY....!!!!

Maybe we can order pizza, KFC at the gathering. Then dont need to make much preparations. Me very lazy hor. hehee

I will be away during the CNY period. Going to Eygpt with my family. (more money to be spent. argh!)

Cant wait to chop off my hair. Going for my hair cut this sat. Maybe something ear length. Hehee

kellyduffy

wow.. tan lee.. going eygpt.. so exotic.. hee

yeah.. now i also check forum less.. after coming back from HM, alot of work to do at office and year closing, so many reports to generate.. hiaz...

i dun mind going out eat... no need clean up.. i staying with MIL, still need some time to get used to the house.. still not comfortable to walk around in the dark.. knocked into cupboard even.. haha

ahcharm

Woww Tanlee, you are so brave leh.. Cut till ear length.. that is alot..

I dun dare to do that. Ya lor.. setting up a house of own is not so easy.. That is y after 2 years, I am still in debted.. but not so much lar.. heehee..

ahcharm

Ok lar.. Let's set a date.

Vote which date and venue u want?

Dates
------
27 Decemeber (Saturday)

28 December (Sunday)

31 Jan 09(Saturday)

Others

Venue
------
ECP

Someone's house

Outside Buffet

Others

baobei123

I prefer 27 or 28 Dec ..
for me to choose I prefer someone's hse cos will feel more comfortable and easy to gather around..

i dont mind the space so it is either blanqq or charmayne' hse...

Wow Tan lee

going to a trip again.. enjoy... i already cut my hair immediately aft wedding but not to ear length but shoulder length

lost_in_space

jolene, got my house in tampines.. very siong.. like what charmayne said~~

me still trying to save $$ for the house reno.. next year then i move in ba.. stay with in laws 1st.. hopefully no need to take reno loan..

charmayne, may i know which bank u took ur reno loan? issit very exp ah?

dzxz

Hi charmayne,
yup have sign a package with them....hee like their friendly service.....
but I heard some BS is having different hairstyle for different gown but Fame is not right?

rayrachel

YL> saw ur sms.. hehe.... what time and where u be meeting?? can consider... HB reservist.. so i very free..that day he outfield somemore...

really miss u guys!! hehehee....

jolene428

jo_vin: u staying alone? HAhaha i was thinking if can go ur place for the outing then we can play Wii together!!!

paiseh ahh.. i staying with PIL so cannot invite u all over..too cramp
sad.gif
these few days they are trying to pack the hse and repaint it. My SILs so funi... the older one left her wardrobe in the living room and packed halfway and MIA nw... the younger one packed her thgs and asked us wana take over the thgs mah -___-.. aha so funi

jolene428

wow! suddenly everyone appear!!!

hihi all!!!

i am okay with 27 and 28 dec... :D I thk sounds good to go someone's hse so is cosy and can walk ard and wear lok cok clothes :p hahaha lazi to dress up lah :p We can order pizza and kfc oso!!! My favourite :D Heehee.. save all the trouble
happy.gif

charma and blanqq stays where again ah?

wow Tanlee!! cutting ur hair so short? I m v tempted to but only managed to cut abit coz my HB likes me with long hair.. arghhh... exotic trip wor! so fun~!!! good lah, spend watever u saved frm the CNY on the trip :p hehe... i wish i can MIA during CNY :p

jolene428

yaya, hws the reno loan like? can loan for hw much mths and is it pay back by instalments? wats the interest rate like?

lost: ur hse is it tt DBSS in tampines? I got a fren oso staying there!!! Then can visit u oso when i visit her :p heehee...