(2008) Brides of year 2008

jolene428

oh ya hor.. ur lunch $100 per pax quite ex... can u order lesser than the actual number of guests?

WOW!!! AT LAST WOR!! I was looking for someone who knws abt the da yuan xiao yuan thingy!!!!

yes yes!!! My MIL and GIL also said must put the da yuan and xiao yuan in the teapot but i didnt knw must throw the da yuan and xiao yuan on the floor... is it do it before the bride enters the hse?

Put in all items ahhh.. wow... so many coins..then just keep the da yuan xiao yuan there lah?

The rest for the AD is taken frm among those GDL items or brand new?

why 3 $1.. so weird number...

ohhhhh i see, i will go there and find the da yuan and xiao yuan!

Must buy hw many is many?

lost_in_space

jolene.. just leave the coins on the items.. as it is..

i bought many big and small coins...

amanda dreamweaver sells each packet of da yuan $2, 1 packet of small yuan $2,
each packet got 4 red smaller packets..

so I put 1 big red yuan and 1 small red yuan packet (let call it 1 set) together into the baby potty

1 set into potty
1 set into bathtub
1 set into washbasin
1 set into the mug
1 set into tray (I use the tray to put oranges, by the way, buy those big big oranges like sunkist.. looks very nice when u take photos..
1 set into the tea pot set (I bought 2 tea pot set, 1 for groom's side, 1 for bride's side)
1 set into the bowl set (I also bought 2 set)
1 set into the chopsticks set (also bought 2 sets of chopsticks, by the way, why we buy chopsticks.. in chinese, chopsticks mean kuai zi, mean faster give birth to a son (zao sheng guai zi)
1 set into pillow
1 set into quilt
etc..

plus u need to sew 1 big coin and 1 small coin on the collar of both pyjamas.. (assume this is 1 set)

plus the coins to be put into the teapot during tea ceremony (assume 2 set, 1 for groom's side, 1 for bride's side)

plus the coins to be thrown by the matchmaker before the bride reachs the groom's house.. (assume 2 or 4 set)

roughly.. i think i bought abt 7-8 big packet (each $2) and 7-8 small packet (each $2)

jolene, sorry ah.. very naggy.. :p but hope it helps..

jo_vin

Jolene, yup. the hairstyle for the EG is nicer. Maybe if u want the tiara then no need to add the other hair accessories lor..

Jolene, wahaha!! Seriously, that was what i did when he came back 2 days ago! Sssshhhh... *shy*

Kristine, u can search for Promise to Love for corsages. Seriously, they make really nice ones. I had mine done at IDear collections then after that then came to know about Promise to Love. Abit regret. But its ok la, i think mine still looks ok. Haha..
Yes yes! I have Multiply! Think u are alrdy my contacts. Haha.. Very blur right? Too many liao. My id is marigold81. N my AD is on 27th Nov.

Jane, ur AD gown is the one used for photoshoot right? I dont think its tulle but satin? Tulle is 'sha bu'..

Hi Melody, besides ang bao given during the gatecrash, we will be giving them each an ang bao of $18. For Emcees and drivers, another ang bao of $18. Brothers will also have the same. I think the amount is really up to u. N im sure ur brothers n jiemeis wouldn't mind cos its just a 'xin yi'.

Jolene, y u must reach hotel so early? I will be having my solemnization at 6pm and my MUA only have to come at 4.30. Will also be rehearsing my dance but wil only need to reach hotel about 2.30pm. Dont stress me leh.. Haha..

Fruittea, maybe u can try OG? Metro? They should have the kind of slippers which u want..
Will go back n see if my emcee script is those simple kind. If not then i send a copy to u.

Sleepydopey, many commented NeoGarden is good. I will be asking my friend to cater for me. Kim's Kitchen.

eelin77

I didn't use the hotel's wedding cards and got mine designed by a friend.
Just received the cards and they are gorgeous!! So happy
happy.gif

dreamy79

hi ladies,

any advice on hairstyle for AD? me still thinking leh...have round face so limited hairstyles.

anyone of you intend to ask your MUA to stay on during the banquet so as to have a different look for your 2nd march-in? i've ask mine need to pay her extra $100++ leh....still thinking shld or not hehe

lilacbliss07

wah so many da yuan and xiao yuan ar.. keke.. an chuang also need.. put 1 set at each corner of the bed...

jo_vin.. ya mine not tulle le.. keke.. i dunno wat material le.. LOL...

dreamy79.. ya my MUA quoted me $150 for her to stay for 2nd march in.. so i engaged another MUA for my 2nd march in.. cheaper rate.. keke...

jolene428

wow.. so niceee... then ur fren has to make many cards???

Ehhh i thk the slippers u shld be able to get via those GDL shop leh... my fren bought hers there. The guy is maroon colour and ger is red colour with the Xi3...

Wow.. Lost! Thanks so much!!! I think i will be kiasu and play safe and buy 10 packets each for big and small yuan :p hehe...it's always good to have more yuan2 ^^

I heard some ppl use the yuan during An Chuan oso! So confusing.. okok.. nw i less confused :p

I hope my HB dont carry those thgs until drop all the Yuan2 lor! Aiyoh... then must carry with hands rite? if nt drop into plastic bag then how?

The promise to love cannot make in time for me le
sad.gif
sob..i thk i must struggle myself to make my corsage.. yesterdy tried to do the beads version..v tedious..almost go crazi haha..cant imagine making 6 of them 0__0

jo_vin I need to reach at 1pm to rest lor.. at first my MUa coming to do my jiemeis hair at 2.30pm.. but nw maybe no need coz some jiemeis say may wana go hm first... My MUA comes for me at 4.30pm oso! Alamak! I maybe no time for rehearsal for my song 0__0

nervous!!

So near liao!!! I m on leave since 30 october..got scrub, mask and all on 31st october then mani and pedi on 1nov..wooo... so stress...

lost_in_space

yaya.. an chuang also need 4 set... each corner of the bed, u must put 1 set below..
happy.gif
jane.. my mua also charge me 150 for 2nd march in.. how ah? should i engage?

eelin77

Jolene,
my friend designed the cards, but I paid for printing company to print it. Not cheap, but we really didn't like the hotel's cards.

Lost,
I feel not worth for $150 just for different look. Personally, I would just go for one look that's classic and timeless. Nothing too drama so it won't detract from your natural beauty. You want to look beautiful for your wedding, but not so different that your friends/relatives don't recognise you. Just what I think la.

jo_vin

Jolene, yup, last week Taka got sales. I went to get a backpack for my hubby as a surprise cos he said his backpack spoilt. Hehe..
I also wont be changing my mattress so bought new pillows and bolsters alrdy. U bought urs alrdy? The pillows nowadays really not cheap lor. I bought all for like $200! Faintz...

Wanna c ur corsage! So li hai. Really pei fu u gals, got the patience to diy. I would rather buy. Haha.. too lazy liao..

I have 7 jiemeis and 6 brothers. But now 1 jiemei cant confirm with me. So maybe i will be left with 6 jiemeis. Actually i tot it would be betta cos total will add up to 12. Nice number! 'Ai Ni'. Hehe..

Lost, congrats to u! All things are on track! I think mine is abit late. Cos still got some invites havent write names. N addresses not printed also.. Starting to feel abit stress liao..

TanLee, congrats!! So nice.. go eastern Europe. I can only go for my honeymoon at least in April '09. Haiz..
Yup, i think 10 would be a good time to cater food for ur case.

Jolene, y u suddenly have this kind of thought? Something happened? Haiz.. Its like tat de.. Sometimes i also feel this way. Maybe worse for me too cos hubby not here. I have to handle alot of things myself... But try to enjoy the process lor. Dont get too frustrated ya?

Lost, thanks for explaining about the da yuan and xiao yuan significance. But i rem some of u gals saying must sew the yuans to what huh? Cos when i bought the GDL stuffs, the uncle say no need to sew leh. N i think i only got a few of the items got the yuans. How ah?

Wah, Fruittea, u giving so much to ur jiemeis. So nice.. I only giving them $18 each... But i dont know if my mum will be giving them another one or not..

Pinky81, good idea!!!! Order Mac!! Cos i m having a headache as to how to settle lunch for one of my jiemeis cos she only eats Halal certified food. Finally got solution!! Yeah!!

Eelin, i will be setting aside half an hour for the whole solemniztion process. But get guests seated half an hour b4 lor..

Eelin, ur 2nd outfit havent design yet? U mean ur 2nd pc of WG? Should get it done soon le.. Cos they will take at least 1 n half mths to get it done leh..

Selena, where u holding ur banquet? I think most of us here has seen our layouts le. As for me, i super kiasu. Alrdy collected the albums in end Aug. Haha..

Congrats Jolene!!!! This has always been on ur mind and so glad for u that ur brother can attend ur wedding!!!

Eelin, seriously, if u nvr say, i will think lunch is cheaper than dinner leh.. It isn't?

Haha, Jolene, i also really dont utd abt the da yuan xiao yuan thing. Really thanks to Lost!!

jo_vin

Eelin, u have Multiply? Share ur pictures there! Most of us have multiply account n we share all our pics there! Wanna c ur albums and cards! Hehe...

Dreamy79, i will request my MUA to stay on till my 2nd outfit too. But havent ask her how much yet.. Hehe...HOpe she can do it for me free!!! LOL...

Jane, icic.. Wah, $150 just to stay on really ex lor.

Jolene, haha.. Stress hor? I think i will start to feel more stress soon. Cos now must really get bz with the cards le.. Argh!! N my hubby just flew back to Macau this noon. So sad la...

eelin77

dreamy,
you can try to google "wedding hair"or "bridal hair"and you will get several links to websites with pictures on hairdos.

jo-vin,
My gown designer is very confident that she can make it in time. She wants me to go for her new fashion show end of this month first, in case there are new designs I like. I have faith in her. She's very good and very quick. Plus, my gown not elaborate, so I guess it won't take too long.
Lunch is only a leeeeeetle bit cheaper than dinner, like $20 less. So I'm really crossing my fingers, toes, eyes that my guests will not cut their angbao too much. If not, I will really go broke!!

jolene428

yaya.. how to sew the da yuan xiao yuan on the pyjamas? The coins is center is hollow one is it?

Ahhhhh..so nervous... my GDL tis Sat!!!

Must take pictures to show u all then can show my frens for reference too ^^

Eelin, when is ur wedding again? havent done the 2nd outfit?!!

jo_vin: I oso got my album ard end aug/early sept..
happy.gif
Heehee then no need worry after tt...

i oso thinking abt hw much to give jiemeis..thk my mum and MIL giving them already so i give them according to their roles ba
happy.gif

Act. siongdi most poor thg must reward thm well oso!

WHy is is 12 = Ai Ni? I got 7 brothers and 5 sisters..as initially worry abt the 2 odd number but since add together also 12 shld be okay rite? heehee...

Haiz.. my HB's brothers no car one lor..end up i got to get my jiemei's HB down w his car and then rent two more cars... aiyoh.. extra cost
sad.gif

jo_vin: i bought my bedsheets at OG... halfsilk half cotton with comforter is $99!!!Okay lah..not bad lor..the one i bought earlier on full cotton abt $59.. v nice :D

yeah taka got sales, my fren went to buy the bed.. i went carefore sale to buy pillow (buy 1 get 1 free - $38 each pillow) and bolster.. haha..

keke jo_vin, hope u get a baby soon ^^ hahaha.. we may be the first two who become mothers :p but i still hope can wait at least 6 mths lor..i promise to travel with my good frens first.. ^^ But nw i see my niece pic.. so kawaii!!! tempting...

Ya lor.. sometimes a bit sian esp when my mum v ma fan.. haizz... nvm can pull thr one..3 wks more...

i m trying to slp early nw!!!

aiyoh..i duno if i will fail with the corsages or nt..maybe see if i can do it by sun if nt will see wat the BS has.. coz i can rent the corsages frm them...

lost_in_space

later i bought all my bed stuffs last year :p already sunk cost hahaha...

as for the yuan thing.. the yuan got hole one.. just go thru it with a new needle with red string hor.. :D

will upload my pics in my multiply soon..

by the way.. who will be the 1st one to get married here ah? so confused wor.. :D

i also haven't got back my albums.. must rush BS liao.. sent for printing on monday.. should be back by end of this mth...

wah.. jolene u got so many jiemeis and brothers.. good.. will be very fun :D
i got 4 jiemeis, 4 brothers.. :D

jolene428

hehee tanlee getting married first. Then me and fruittea!!!!

keke... lost, coz my frens come in 2s and 3s so two grps of good frens already 5 pax liao wor :p my HB lagi best.. his frens come in 2s and 3s also and end up 2+3+2 = 7 pax!!

thanks for the tips!!! i go buy my da yuan xiao yuan liao ^^ seeya tmr :D

darlinhubby

hi Selena n Eelin...
wow!! tis thread is moving super real fast!! haha!!
my wedding dinner will be held at Amara Hotel..
i've 4 jiemeis n my hubby haf 6 or 7 brothers..cos 1 of his bro not cfm yet..hehe...
i had my ROM last yr on 07072007 le..hehe
happy.gif

so nw is actualli our part 2..haha!!
hi selena, i've collected our album le...cos we had our photoshoot in end jun...normally the bridal shop will take 2-3 mths to process everything...including viewing n selecting pics...
happy.gif

wow eelin, u still not yet finalize ur 2nd gown??

eelin77

OK, now all of you stressing me out about my 2nd gown not being done yet.
Any of you can load pics of your gown to share?

Anyone got good manicurist to recommend for that perfect french mani?

gingerbread_gal

meiling,
u r right..such copycats incident really made me wary of sharing my pics with ppl....and i do feel very sian abt it...
i have no idea on when i'm supposed to efile...maybe will do it in late october...
and nope, didn't apply for the flats....

jaye,
glad that you have sorted things out....and u can have the wedding of your dreams
happy.gif

lsntyl,
i did add u to view my wedding stuff...actually i blogged more of it than just adding pics
happy.gif

lsntyl

Jac>hee, I remember seeing your gown before and being wowed by it. But then later didn't see it again so I thought you del or locked it. Didn't realise they are under the blog and not the photos.
happy.gif

When do you plan to have your ROM? You only need to efile 3 months before that. Remember to have your 2 witnesses' IC number as well as your JP's details ready when you are doing it.

ro__kr

wow so many posts read until blur liao.

hi fruittea congratz to u wor. around 2 more weeks and u r getting married le
happy.gif
excited mah.

hi jo vin haha ya lor u in my contact le, u so cute de
happy.gif
too many contacts sometimes abit blur. yes i place order for my corsages from promise to love le. luckily order in time. they will rush order for me. she is so nice
happy.gif

hi blurqing, when ur AD? got multiply mah? please add me wor
happy.gif
i wanna c ur pics...hehe...
my is rosskristine

hi lost add me in ur multiply too wor...i wanna c ur pics
happy.gif

hi eelin, erm why u need to make ur 2nd gown? issit provided by the bridal shop? and when ur AD?

i planning to give my jiemei maybe $18 also coz they don have much things to do haha but the main bridemaid i will give her maybe $88 since she taking care of me the whole day...no choice very budget. my hubby xiongdis maybe $38 bah becox their job are more tiring haha
happy.gif

hi jolene don stress i give u moral support
happy.gif

everyone do u all think fake nails are better? i come across a manicure shop in bugis i think 3rd floor they have customised wedding nails around 50 plus for both hands, worth mah?

euanterence

for 29 yrs, i have been having bad nails cos it's a habit since young that i will pluck my nails..nw becos of wedding, i realised that my nails look incredibly short (less than 1cm..serious)..the only way is to have fake nails on the AD..but hw long must ur nails be before u can apply the fake nails?
i wish i can just leave it as it is nw.haha but few of my frens are scolding me for being lazy..lol
Kristine, where's the place where u saw the fake nails at?

eelin77

Kristine,
my AD is 30 Nov. Package includes 2 gowns - one wedding gown and another evening gown. But since mine is lunch, it won't be evening gown. Will just be another pretty dress
happy.gif

hapimint

Went callng for quotes today....

haha... end up my MIL is right... they are just using thin coloured paper to print inserts... unless want to pay more for semi transparent paper.... haha....

ro__kr

bubu, hmm the shop is outside the sticker photos shop at 3rd level of bugis junction. u can go c for the nails designs. got a few design. if u want the fake nails they just have to measure the size of nails custom made the nails and then u go collect. tats wat the girl told me lah. name is call shugar hmm nt sure how to spell...
i leaving my nails long from last month but still cant see much. donno y. maybe i too stress up...usually they grow very fast de.
aiyo girl must be mei mei from head to toe de wor okie
happy.gif
don be lazy :p
when ur AD?

eelin so ur gown are mtm de?

eelin77

Mandy,
How many guests will you have? I also started with a garden wedding in mind, but all the nice ones were for smaller groups.

BS hunt is actually not difficult. Let's try to help you out here....

Do you know what style you want? Different designers have different strengths - some are good with fancy lace work, others are good at simple elegant styles. What do you like?

Do you have a budget?
Do you want your gowns designed just for you, or are you ok with an off-the-rack?

PM me if you want to chat about this.

eelin77

Kristine,
Yup, both my gowns are MTM. For my 2nd gown, thinking of a style similar to these 2 (will upload the 2nd style in the next post). Keeping in mind that mine's a lunch wedding, so no need something too formal.

xiaokai,
WELCOME!!

793814.jpg

eelin77

oops again, didn't realise pic was so small. and i can't delete my post. Here's the pic again. Hope it's clearer this time.

793839.jpg

ro__kr

eelin very unique pc to wear for wedding lunch. i like the first pic u have posted
happy.gif

which bridal shop u go to? so good can mtm 2 gowns de
happy.gif

gingerbread_gal

LSntyl,
yeah, i've been blogging more these days
happy.gif

I'm holding my solemnisation during my reception ie 28th Dec....
i think my solemniser called at 9 plus and she said to meet tom evening...a bit late notice from her...now have to change my plans for tomolo....so efile in late Oct is fine right?

pinky81

jo_vin (jo_vin): Lol.. Mac can be a comfort food for meals lor.. haha.. I love Mac breakfast during a friend's wedding. =) So comforting to the stomach.

babyjj

haizz i feeling very angry now... my hotel food tasting didnt go well and the food quality not very good.. My mum quite bothered by it and for the past for few days kept nagging at me abt it but i told her i already feedback to hotel pp, what else she want me to do. So today when she brought it up again i decided to let her talk to the hotel coordinator herself. Den after the call she told me the coordinator said she's not present at the food tasting and said she'll find out more tomorrow about who prepared the food, whether it's the main chef blah blah.. But later on found out from FH that the coordinator escalated to her boss and FH's auntie (who knows them) about the concerns we had on the food quality and suggested that they can give us the option of foregoing the hotel booking without confiscating our deposit. What rubbish is this lo. as a consumer we feedback to them we have concerns about food quality. instead of looking into how they can address our concerns they make such stupid suggestions. so are they going to compensate us by finding an alternative venue, resending all our wedding invites and re-informing our guests??? I think this is super irresponsible behaviour.. TOTALLY unexpected from pp in the service line. Moreover, we didn't call them to scream at them or what lo, just highlighted our concerns coz the food quality was so bad when they were serving just 1 table for the tasting. How to be confident of the quality when there are 50-60 tables?? Super pissed off by my coordinator's response to our feedback. When my MIL heard about this from FH auntie, she called the coordinator, who actually had the cheek to complain to her that me and my mum very difficult to handle. Walau i men xing zi wen i never wei nan her lei.. Been cordial and polite to her all the time although she's not accomodating to our requests most of the time (always this cannot, that cannot). I think back on all my correspondences and contact with her and found nothing she can blame me for being difficult. On the contrary i feel we've been too nice to her, thats y she dun really bother to meet our requests or follow-up on things she said she would. and yet she turn around and complain that im difficult??? absurd lo.. super angry now. FH said her boss will call MIL tomorrow. I told him to tell her arrange a meeting with the coordinator and her boss thrash things out. I don't think i've been difficult to deal with lo. she wana make such comments she jolly well justify. We pay so much for the banquet it's reasonable to expect the food to be of a certain standard. Especially since my mum's main concern was the sharksfin (had uncooked and hard pieces) and abalone (some were very hard and tough, not well-cooked whereas some were ok, standard not consistent and we had 3 - 4 badly cooked ones during the tasting), which she feels is the 2 main dishes and they should not be serving such lousy quality. Really cant believe their absurd and unreasonable response when we brought up our concern on the food quality. very very angry with them now.... but im stuck coz AD less than a month away cant possibly change venue anymore.. HAIZ!!! irritating la, come and spoil my mood now.....

rayrachel

YL> nah.. i think its still a good meal..enjoy it k!!
happy.gif

Never did we had such an expensive meal too.. hehehe.. first in 27 years.. haaha..

Ivy>Mmmm... there's no who's money... ours is combined.. haha.. when i finished my money... i use his..when he's dry... use mine....

we both have depleted all our savings for wedding..and still in debt. hahahhaa.. but the meal is ...worth dying for... so.. swipe with CC first... very bad habit... but... its so hard to resist.. hahahahhaha.....
I've never had such an ex meal too!! even the Equinox on his birthday was just $99 for 2... hahahah.. :p

But its really very nice la.. we both enjoyed that nite..
happy.gif

Hahahhaa.. okay...enjoy ur dinner then..
happy.gif

I love the durian pengat...

Think HSBC got 15%...check it out..
happy.gif

vivaliciousviv

<font color="ff0000">~~ladies...</font>
<font color="0000ff">** thanks all...i need to stay back after work n try to think of Cheers, signboards, so sianz....</font>

~~rach
<font color="aa00aa">i have gt ur email!! thanks!! but my man like not keen le...haiz i abit shy ....will it b like in a group or ...?? normally on weekdays right?? </font>

comments...
<font color="119911">i recalled i had a birthday celebration n xmas dinner at Lawry's the Prime Rib located at Paragon, the bill was like $250-300....w wine lo, tt time was really extravagant, but pampered....but now the restaurant have reduced in size n looks pretty ....more affordable i guess bt their food is really Great!! the spinning salad is fantastic!! =) those were the days...now have to tighten belts, prudent spending as the economy is gg recession soon....rates are damn volatile and ...

i gg to buy spore flyer tix to bring hubby go, book chalet for his upcomin birthday or sth....duNo...sianz...

oh ya, i went merchant court buffet once for a fren's bday, their signature dish the DURian Puree my frenz commented too sweet but nice la...variety of food not as many as MELT....same, i lugi as i dun like durian...haiz...i really cant go buffets. many things i dun eat de...haaaa but i think citibank gt perks.....can check b4 u make payments. =)</font>

rayrachel

viv> it'll be one on one.. u need to sit separate.. u cant sit together... it'll be at different spot... hahaha.. it'll be basically as if u are eating alone de..
happy.gif

With some people ard u la..
happy.gif

There'll be abt 8 people.. choose 5 to review..the rest sit ard as backdrop..
happy.gif

Hey...my fren has a Conrad one nite weekend stay voucher..selling at $200... with breakfast included... valid till March 09...anyone interested???

Think per nite stay is about $400++....

Let me know if anyone interested..
happy.gif

Yah.. Merchant Court sure cant compare with Melt la... its $70++ vs $38++ leh.. hahhaa.. but Merchant Court is good enough.. hehee.. i love it.... but Melt is Fabulous loh.. hahah.. but maybe once a year is okay..for special occasion la.. hehe.. :p

pinky81

jojo, the sounds bad.`The hotel seems to have the 'take it or leave it' attitude. Does the hotel has any sister hotel? Maybe you can get the hotel to be responsible to change your venue to the sister hotel? and chope the dates and venue for you? Or, you can suggest to have another food tasting at the hotel to ensure everyone about the food quality.

babyjj

haiz... duno if all this bad service is coz of the coordinator.. and it's not as if the cost per table is cheap lei.. pure table cost alone is $1k. I'll see what they say today and let u all know.. pinky, my mum says so what if they give 2nd tasting and have fantastic food. we're not assured of the quality on AD unless we see them taking our comments seriously and making an effort to ensure it's taken care of. but now their attitude kanasai.

lost, my gdl this sat, i never sew the da yuan xiao yuan but slot it in with the ribbon for the towels, when i was tying it up.. other than dowry, orange syrup for hui li, what else gal side need to give ar? need ang baos for my ILs?

lost_in_space

jojo, it depends on ur dialect.. u can go my multiply to @@ the pictures.. we gave a number of things.. (12 oranges, fa cai, lian zi, bai he, red dates, rock sugar, melon sugar, dried longans, a type of sweet stuff (for teochews only))

ur mum gotta to give ur hubby ang pows

me hokkien, my mum gave my hubby angpows
80 - to celebrate his birthday (like tat next time ur hubby will celebrate ur parents' birthday)
80 - to buy shoes

my mum also gave each helper and matchmaker ang pows (small token) thank them for helping out and for good luck..
happy.gif

lsntyl

Jac>since your rom is on 28 Dec, you can efile le. Earliest date to efile for that date is 28 Sep and last date to do so is 6 Dec.
happy.gif