(2008) Brides of year 2008

vivaliciousviv

<font color="ff0000">October is a really Busy Month for me...almost everyday gota work...sianz....ahhhhhhhhhh</font>

<font color="0000ff">my birthday on 8th...haa...but sianz...when bck to work alot of shit to clear...wtf....</font>

<font color="119911">hubby said he will b working on my bday but will make arrangements for somewhere for dinner..ask me what i want...i wanna b the lucky 18 yr old UK teen who won BRistish Pound 7Million = SGD$17.8 Million (refer to Today's TODAY papers...), damn shiok...only 18 gt 17.8 million to splurge....ahhh...damn it!!
we used to frequent Lawry's at Paragon in the courting days.until it resize to smaller size as CK took over the glass panel space....sianz..miss the salad n steak there....haa....</font>

fruittea80

Jane, I intend to use sweetest moments too, hope their pastries taste good. My GDL 1 day after yours, so yours on a friday and your hubby will bring the cakes to office for his colleagues? I'm thinking of getting cakes for my colleagues too but my GDL on a Sat and I worry it doesn't keep well till the following Mon. Still contemplating, probably not.

Ehm, which shop in Chinatown or Peoples' Park should I go to for GDL items har? Chinatown will be the one on the ground floor from the entrance beside CK departmental store? I only saw 2 shops at Peoples' Park, on level 2 above the hawker next to OG. Both looks expensive woh...

vivaliciousviv

<font color="119911">4th Oct = Ekin cheng's Birthday</font>
<font color="ff0000">7th Oct = Edison chen's Bday...</font>
<font color="0000ff">8th Oct = my bday...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">jz being mad here..haaa...feeling really BLues...</font>

jo_vin

Hi Jolene, actually me not really drawn up the whole table seating yet la.. Haha.. But still quite ok, at least my fren nvr really last last min then tell me. So still can make some amendments. Also give me some time so that i can invite more ppl to take over their seats. Hehe.. Some new friends i just got to know, so just nice.

Ya, i also understand like those 8-9 ppl, then where to find that extra person. Haha.. Very headache. But not much choice i guess? Cos if really dont hv that 1 person means dont have. If u put someone sitting alone and dont know the rest of the ppl also very strange.

I also saw the dowry set from Idear today! Yup, whole set cost $40.

Jane, if $40 includes teaset, baby bathtub, potty, mug, 1 tray, basin, and bedside lamp, cheap or not? Cheaper than Chop Kwong Mee ma? Oh, i also saw the guest book which u said! Erm.. i think not very nice leh...

Btw, gals, how to arrange the tables ah? Haha.. Relatives sit closer to the stage or friends? Relatives sit closer to bridal/VIP table or friends? Headache ah.. I look at the table layout n i dont know where to start!!

cmlee

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Bride/ Groom</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Edwen</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Nylek</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>adathong</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>angela02</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>CuiHui</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Knightley</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>PPR Beach Road</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>OriginalCraft</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Pan Pacific</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Summer_ice</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Simplejer</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Erlina</TD><TD>5&amp;9-Dec</TD><TD>Emanuel B Couture</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>Amos Leong (Reflection)</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>erlinake </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Glass</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Shirlin Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Fairmont</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>jasch</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>fionachua</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Our wedding affair</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>blurbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>little bride</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Elegance Wedding</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Fern</TD><TD>6&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>William Chua</TD><TD>Brilliant Pcs (Dino)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Peg08</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cfay</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Le Merdien Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>anpanda</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>E-Bridal</TD><TD>Amara</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cecilia tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>CSC Hilltop</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>hibernate</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>photowerk</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>jules</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Tri-Angles</TD><TD>Damon Low</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Ling Ling</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Hotel Royal@ Queen</TD><TD>Sundayz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>btsher </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Lizzybride</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>SG Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Mindy Tay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>nebear</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Sheraton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>tazzy_@_@</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Tan Yoong Brides</TD><TD>St Regis Hotel</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>YS Lam</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Passion @ JB</TD><TD>Parkroyal</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Sue-Kay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Amanda Lee</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Muddypaws</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>J&amp;M</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>J&amp;M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Kelly Ng</TD><TD>7&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>Chris Ling</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Nath.Adrie</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Flamingo Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Tomato Photography</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>nathanielee </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>zhuoen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>zhuoen0812 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Pisceangal</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>pin&amp;jie7582</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Venus Bridal</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>pinjie8275</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sg Bridal</TD><TD>Furama RiverFront</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>swee11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>plasterbride</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Keer</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>AM.PM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>keer13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Elle</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>meimei</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>bridal veil</TD><TD>Raffles Hotel</TD><TD>Kim (Studio d'fia)&amp; Bernard (Ave 8)</TD><TD>Christopher (Ichiro Films)</TD><TD>sherylmei </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>cutiephinphin</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Triangles</TD><TD>Wai Keen (Ichiro Film)</TD><TD>cutiephinphin </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Tomatostyler</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>shufen10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Ivy Chan</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>iluveggs22</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>The Wedding Present</TD><TD>Le Meridien Orchard</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>Kevin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>evonne</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>sillyg00se</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Oriental Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>keluvcyn</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>GHA (Yishun)</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>pigcess</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Inspiration, JB</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>cassie02</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Traders Hotel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Forest Productions</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Annette</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Mr &amp; Miss Wedding Club</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>ed_jo</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Le Belle Couture</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Karen Tham</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Sharonie-me</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>huisingannette </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>necrosis</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>necrosi </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>xesthir</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>plug</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Allure</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Berie Ho</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>x-zen</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Princess Kitty</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Digio Bridal</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Cynthia Tan</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>rockenton </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>kokobrok</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>etheli </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Orange Ger</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>Jazz B</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>CK</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>amberkoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Charmaine</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>GHA / Digio</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>XavJess</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>quekjessie </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>xiaojan</TD><TD>25-26 Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>jtangxw </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Christina Tan (ct_jo)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>Simons Video</TD><TD>Simons Video</TD><TD>sherli80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>earthsea</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>soratian </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>chewiegranolabar</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>CHIJMES</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>danger82</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>luvz17</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Graceful Image</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Lam (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD>Jimmy (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>msclaire</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>N.A.</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>skywu</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>Orchard Parade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>xingin</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>YS Lee (Big Day Pictures)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Pan Pac</TD><TD>Ken Koh (TBC)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ent29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>eml</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>emcookiez </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Selina79</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>My bridal room</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>leely</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Home Video</TD><TD>chrysalids18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Hana</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Park Royal (Kitchener Rd)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Singapore Zoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>shirleychu </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Celest</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Yishun</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Venus D' Wedding</TD><TD>Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Kayjay</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>RELC hotel</TD><TD>MotionImage</TD><TD></TD><TD>jing84 </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Dan^Ger</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>sotonglet</TD><TD>27-29-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>zellyelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Evisu</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>Xiao Chai</TD><TD>Oneeyeclick</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>florabliss</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Amos &amp; Stanley</TD><TD>Aspire Studio</TD><TD>jomeow </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Friend (Freelancer)</TD><TD>Jacklynyong </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Ng Kee Hui</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Jennie Wong</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Hilton hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>iciclediamond</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>iciclediamond </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>Mr &amp; Mrs Khoo</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Singapore Expo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Singapore Art Museum Glass Hall</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>piggyrach </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>Crab_era</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Regent Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>La Vie</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>blurz_ger</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bobman Photography</TD><TD>Simon Photo &amp; Video</TD><TD>blurzger </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>Sharon Lin</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>M09</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Bride/ Groom</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Erlina</TD><TD>5&amp;9-Dec</TD><TD>Emanuel B Couture</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>Amos Leong (Reflection)</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>erlinake </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>fionachua</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Our wedding affair</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>blurbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ling Ling</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Hotel Royal@ Queen</TD><TD>Sundayz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>btsher </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Nath.Adrie</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Flamingo Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Tomato Photography</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>nathanielee </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>zhuoen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>zhuoen0812 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>pinjie8275</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sg Bridal</TD><TD>Furama RiverFront</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>swee11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Keer</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>AM.PM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>keer13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>meimei</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>bridal veil</TD><TD>Raffles Hotel</TD><TD>Kim (Studio d'fia)&amp; Bernard (Ave 8)</TD><TD>Christopher (Ichiro Films)</TD><TD>sherylmei </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>cutiephinphin</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Triangles</TD><TD>Wai Keen (Ichiro Film)</TD><TD>cutiephinphin </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>shufen10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>huisingannette </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>necrosis</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>necrosi </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Cynthia Tan</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>rockenton </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>kokobrok</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>etheli </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Orange Ger</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>Jazz B</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>CK</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>amberkoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>XavJess</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>quekjessie </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>xiaojan</TD><TD>25-26 Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>jtangxw </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Christina Tan (ct_jo)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>Simons Video</TD><TD>Simons Video</TD><TD>sherli80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>earthsea</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>soratian </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Pan Pac</TD><TD>Ken Koh (TBC)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ent29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>eml</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>emcookiez </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>leely</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Home Video</TD><TD>chrysalids18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Singapore Zoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>shirleychu </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Kayjay</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>RELC hotel</TD><TD>MotionImage</TD><TD></TD><TD>jing84 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>sotonglet</TD><TD>27-29-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>zellyelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>florabliss</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Amos &amp; Stanley</TD><TD>Aspire Studio</TD><TD>jomeow </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Friend (Freelancer)</TD><TD>Jacklynyong </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>iciclediamond</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>iciclediamond </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Singapore Art Museum Glass Hall</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>piggyrach </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>blurz_ger</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bobman Photography</TD><TD>Simon Photo &amp; Video</TD><TD>blurzger </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

~sblbee~

sotonglet,
i think i must b d super evil one....i've sent out mass email once n sms twice le, gona send out another mass email n sms on d last day im wking which is 14 oct to remind them of my wedding, super ks :p
dun worry, im sure urs wont b dat bad cos u invited closer ones to ur dinner
happy.gif
im prepared to close 1-2 tables frm my own 12 tables, after some kite flyers, i managed to squeeze everyone into 12 tables....

nec,
yah lor, i rather b disappted early than last min....keeping my fingers crossed, it's exactly 2 weeks to my wedding n 1 day to haze's wedding :p

haze, congrats in advance to ur big day tm! im sure u'll b d most beautiful n happy bride
happy.gif
too bad i got my final fit tm, gona miss ur special moments
sad.gif

sotonglet, remember to snap some pics for me to see when u attend her church wedding
happy.gif

nelle n lsntyl,
heheheh....i smsed my MUA n informed her dat i need her for d 2nd march in n not d sending off guests....my fh was so surprised dat i made such a decision given my hiao character, he knows i wont blink an eye if i spend $150 on tis so he was like "really?" hehehehe.....1st step to b a virtue wife :p

jac,
frm wat u said, it seems a bit rush for u....perhaps u can suggest to ur MUA to do a versatile hairdo n u can do a simple change of hair accessories....if not, dun waste d $ cos i think ur gowns really look so stunning
happy.gif

monkie

hi jac
my wedding is also a wedding lunch. but since u have solemnisation at 1pm, why fetch the bride so late?
My hubby reach my house at 7am sharp
reach hotel by 9.30
MUA come at 10
Solemisation at 11.30
Lunch start at 1pm

In between have some short breaks..and my relative will come to my hotel room to chat with me. i only make my "star" appearance during ROM and march in. I wasn't at the reception area before banquet start.

if you wanna fetch the bride so late, then make up once will do, its really a waste of money to make up twice.

OR, your second make up comes before your second march in which is around 2pm. the 2nd make up is very fast,cos only touch up a bit. if your MUA is very experienced, your hairdo should be ready in 10 minutes.

hope my suggestions helps.

monkie

for me, i will SMS/ call them 1 week before the wedding date - to remind them
SMS / call them 1 week after posting the cards - to check if they received the card.

there is no way they can say they lost card, or forgot.
i think i am even more evil..

msclaire

I have 1 makeup early in the morning, and then one more before church march in which was sup to be 12.30pm. I was prepared to let that makeup last through wedding service, lunch reception and dinner time! Should i be arranging for one more round for the dinner?

lost_in_space

hmm.. i ordered 66 boxes.. free 6 boxes.. total 72 boxes..
happy.gif
MIL paid one.. :p haha..

total damage abt 584.. wahahaha...

normally relatives will sit closer to the stage.. just imagine if they cannot @@ u.. complain to ur mum and ur mum nag at u?

monkie

hi ms claire
my 2 cents is...
the make up before church march in to cancel.
that make up can't last u till the night. and since u already have make up in the morning... just do some touch up before church will do.

just have one Make up before the wedding dinner.

msclaire

Thanks Cynthia. That was the originial plan because lunch reception is the "real" celebrations we have, plenty of photos to take, so need to make sure i look my best
happy.gif
but dinner with only with family, for table of 12 pax at most. You still think i should do one more at night?

lsntyl

hmm, for me, I also got smsed and msned to remind. But still got peeps say didn't receive invite. But can't be helped bah. anyway, over le.
happy.gif

ask you gals, the CS I got at M&amp;M really sucks! The buttons at the back come out of the buttonhole once I sit in the car. So everytime we came out of the bridal car, have to stand and wait for hubby or jiemeis to button me up. Worse, when we reached my side, one of the buttons fell off and we had to run to my room to hide and wait for my mom to come help me sew it back. Should i go back and complain arh?

msclaire>depends on your comfort level. For me, I was v relieved to wash off the makeup between lunch and dinner. Felt cleaner. But since dinner is so small, maybe can make it more informal?

msclaire

LSnTYL, so you cleaned your face and your MUA redid your makeup for you? Must have felt very liberating.

Yes, you should complain! Was it MTM?

lsntyl

msclaire>mine was the more traditional AD. So MU in am till go back to hotel. Then wash off all makeup and have a shower. Rest for a short while b4 MUA come back to hotel for another MU session for the dinner with relatives. Hmm, for me, if dinner is just for 12 pax and all immediate relatives, I think I will skip the thick makeup.

Ya, the CS was MTM. Only managed to collect it on the Thursday before my wedding as they took so long with it.
sad.gif
When settling the bill, they told me got additional charge for the laces and beading too. Made hubby quite upset as the additional charge was not communicated to us. We don't mind paying but they should at least inform us instead of insisting we pay for that on the day of collection. Hubby was also quite upset with the service as I had to again call and chase them to collect the CS...

necrosis

lsntyl,
you shld go back and feedback,esp when there are other customers around, at least they know that M&amp;M is not perfect.

watching the VP-debate on CNN. so exciting!!!

gingerbread_gal

meiling,
i think i'm so vain cos i want a total change of hairdo...but it does seem very rushed....but u r right..i can ask for a more versatile hairdo and change the accessories....

cynthia,
erm fetch the bride late cos the makeup artist cannot come early and also cos i dun want to wake up early? after fetching the bride, will go to htb's house and then go to hotel from there. Tea ceremony for my family will be at hotel, so hope that in that case, won't be too rushed. makeup touch-up, i can do myself, no rpob...its the hair issue...sigh, so vain! thanks for your suggestions though....

think i'll just stick to one makeup...hope i won't change my mind again! this is the 3rd time already!

lsntyl,
you should complain to them!!!

msclaire,
hehe, we're facing similar problem
happy.gif

if its just the makeup, i think u can actually have jus one makeup session...but if u want to change the hairdo, then have to make arrangements....

one more thing, recently, i find that the Pg i hired for AD, the pics he's been taking recently do not have the same 'wow' feel for me anymore...i'm thinking of getting another PG for 3-4hrs during my reception. what do u all think?

lilacbliss07

jo_vin.. wat type of teaset and lamp they include? coz i took the teaset and lamp is more ex one.. so hard to compare le... haha u dun like ar... i tin nice le with the names and date... hehehehe...

wah lost u ordered so many boxes!!!! hahaha..

ya i tin family members first.. den relatives den frens/colleagues den parent's frens...

but i put my jiemei's table beside the VIP table.. keke.. coz 1 of the jiemei is my emcee... easier for her to go to the stage.. =D

~sblbee~

jac,
heheheh....cant blame u, all gals esp btbs r vain :p yup, for me, i intend to ask for a more versatile hairdo so i can add my own hair accessories or wear my diamonte hairband for my CS to give a retro feel :p
hey gal, instead of saving $, u seem like u r spending more each day, u've alrdy exceeded ur budget in all ur expenditure....hehehe, dat was me a few mths ago but closer n closer to d AD, i realised dat $ is flowing away like mad :p unless it's really worth d $ den do it, if not d pics will b chucked into d storerm....hmmm, im sounding more n more like nelle :p

monkie

hi ms claire
then..at night no need MUA, can save cost...
you can just do make up yourself if you are confident.
or you just go to any salon to do make up, say u r attending D&amp;D will be cheaper. dun tell them its wedding. where is your dinner going to hold? find a salon near the hotel via e-business finder.

hi jac..
oic..understand..then do MUA once in the morning and one b4 2nd march in if u wan. but i think its not necessary..no point add up extra $, i am very practical one..hehe

gingerbread_gal

Meiling,
ya man! spending more and more $$...i'm getting very particular about the actual day photography....its the truly once in a lifetime event cos i can never the same day to repeat itself with the guests etc...any other part of the wedding prep can be repeated except for this and i really dun want to regret it...and i'm the kind who will flip the album or see the pics over and over again - haha, sounds like i'm finding excuses :p
but i know for sure if the pics from the wedding dun come out nice enough for me, i'll be very upset...

i think i'll just stick to one make-up...thanks for the comments, everyone!

dodolet

I am thinking should i retouch my makeup for my church also.. mine starts at 5pm but I am made up for the gate crashing by 10:45am liao...

Isntyl, I think M&amp;M work is getting bad to worse, and very sloppy.. I think you should complain and ask for a refund.. make hell a lot of noise when there are lots of customers saying the dress burst a button when u served tea to ur elders....

Jac, remember the wedding is 1 event of ur married life. Better to space out the expenditure abit. No point starting your married life with so much financial headaches.

cutiephinphin

ya man... so many Dec brides listed. Thanks to the gal who's updated the list =D

btw i bought my own ap box then will just be doing simple decos to it like tying of ribbon etc

Most hotels do provide. If you aren't fussy can just use theirs.

dodolet

I am going for mirage(Eric) for my Videography.

My hotel providing 1 AP and I am getting another one for my church (using my friend's one bah.. boh lui liao... ^^)

jolene428

yoyo!

halfday almost gone and wkends is here ^^

jane = i thk the teapot is the small cute ones and the bedlamp is cheap one.. i thk the sales said $8 type..but the teapot not bad.. hmmm... is it ex? I gg shopping with my mum and HB tis Sunday to chinatown. she said she done her research.. hope she found some good stuffs then we can get it over with! hahaha... she even said the size of the candles for male and female must be same size which means must buy together lor!

Anyone know where i can find some definition of some of the thgs to do on stage for the dinner? Like cut cake and pour champage signifies wat.. etc... i got a fren, her wedding dinner script damn cool... has all this meanings!! But she said cannot find it nw
sad.gif

Ask u ah.. $80 for full makeup and hair and $40 for hair only consider ex? I getting MUA for my jiemeis, emcees, mothers and ah ma...pocket burnt...This is intro by my bridal studio MUA.. shld be good hor? Coz a freelance MUA quote me tis price oso..

And hor, if ur MUA is ermm malay and did mostly malay makeup.. do u thk she can do chinese de? Hmmm coz another MUA is reco by my da sao is malay but ermm i see her website all malay wedding. Not hari raya so next wk she then can get back to me...

Must confirmed my cakes and MUA tis wk manz.. headache...

Jane = Can give odd number cakes meh? Ehhh not very good rite? My mum wants 24 boxes and we buying 28 boxes in all.

I think is also good to give colleagues the cakes.. put at pantry mah ^^ everyone can eat :p I think the 4 boxes.. i taking 1-2 boxes to work oso... the rest my MIL themselves eat.. coz i thk my HB's ah ma said dont need give male's relatives...

Lost = So many cakes!!!!!! So expensive somemore! Maybe my baby first mth then i buy sweetmoments :p

Actually hor, ur male's GDL items, 4gold, PingLi ($$) and cakes shld be paid by the groom's parents right? Mine is all by my HB coz of financial problem.. so envious u all lor...And i oso think my MIL not getting me anythg for tea ceremony.. HAha...

pinky81: How much is those creamy cake ah? 6 boxes? Ur mum not giving cakes to ur uncles and aunties mah? I think average is 20 boxes ba.. coz olden days alot more uncles and aunties...

ehh.. ya u can buy car gantry pass from Rasa, but i thk they count by car... like u said release 100 cars free at gantry and upon showing the wedding car they get free entry to Sentosa.

how many buses do u have? are u using the basement ballroom?

as for beach carpark coupons, i still checking lor..If can, best lah.. $2 per coupon i thk... last time used to be $1 one lor... duhz... everything more ex nw...

so early RSVP? ehhh i havent even give out all the cards 0___0 dont scare me...

Ehhh.. fruittea, my GDL also 18 october leh! Woo... good idea, hw to store my cakes for 2 days? Most likely tt day will visit relatives and send all invitation cards and cakes...

jo_vin: yaa.. very hard to cfm seats until 1-2wks prior.. will go crazi one lor...now i actually list the frens out according to tables but trying to close one eye coz some tables names keep expanding.. haizz.. hw to sit 11 pax at a table? Sobb... Later then readjust again..

Ohh, normally the female tables of relatives will be placed beside the female VIP. Then same for male.. like said.. dun wan later kena scold... But since my jiemeis and brothers frm all over, there is no 1-2 tables to put all of them.. i just try keep them closer lor..

Best of all.. my big boss coming.. so i cannnot put her FAR away oso
sad.gif
Sob.. how ah? headache...

That day my HB's cousin wedding.. the bride has 10 tables of colleagues!!!!!!

Chimes, are u having so many tables of colleagues too, ya a teacher right? I think my HB's P and VP and some HODs are coming.. and 1 tables of closer colleagues oso.. aiyohh..i thk 2.5 tables max only.. i once seen a teacher-bride who invited her
whole school of colleagues - 60-80pax

What abt u all? inviting your colleagues?

charma97

Hi Ladies,

So long nv come in liao.. I ask you all when you all get the soft copies of the pre wedding photos. are the photos edited properly or they give you those non edited ones?

recently very busy with the preparations. Found out that my wedding inserts got error.. there is no time stated on the english version and now I got to write one by one..

My in laws also suggested alot of things which caused my hubby and I having arguements. They suggested no ang bao boxes so this is to prevent our guests not to pass the ang bao to the wrong parties if not they need to take back from the other party.. Aiyo.. dunno why they so ge gao...

lilacbliss07

wah jolene.. ur post always so long one.. =P

hmm if the teaset is small one den i tin consider ex le.. u go to Chop Kwong Mee and see le.. i compare all the shops in chinatown.. this shop is the cheapest le.. a few of us bought from there too...

the dragon &amp; phoenix candles are bought by the male side.. it's 1 set one.. of coz same size le.. haha... den on the GDL day.. they will give u the set of candles.. u have to rtn them the phoenix one and keep the dragon one.. so both of u will light the candle on the AD itself..

ur hotel nv give u the emcee script?? mine got give le.. and include the meaning there too...

1) Champagne pouring has a special meaning, hoping that their love will flow together like the river, into the sea, into the ocean, an ever-lasting love.

2) Cutting the wedding cake together, symbolizing the fusion of twos’ hearts and souls.

3) The first toast, wishing the couple to be lovingly forever. The second toast will bless them with eternal health and never-ending love. The final toast let us look forward to witness some baby ____ and baby ___ soon.

the price for the MUA is quite standard ones.. i dun recommend Malays coz their style is diff from us.. they like heavy makeup but we chinese prefer natural look...

the wedding cakes i nv buy odd numbers wor.. i buy 20 boxes...

ya the tables arrangement is male's side 1 side.. female's side 1 side.. so easier to go ard during toasting and taking photos..

charma97.. my BS will give me 2 types.. the edited ones and not edited ones.. aiyo u must complain le and ask them to reprint.. the ang bao box u can prepare 2 ang bao boxes lor... 1 for each side.. den wun mixed up le...

charma97

Jane, so by right they should give me a edited and not edited copy lar..

ya i am planning to do that.. but my in laws said they want to keep the relatives one.. they like to make my life difficult..

lilacbliss07

ya u have to request from them.. otherwise they only give u the edited ones i tin...

haha it's like dat one le.. my in laws even worse.. they nv contribute anything to our wedding.. and they invited 15 tables of relatives.. and i very worried they keep the ang bao for themselves..

another solution is ask their relatives to pass the ang bao to them directly.. den u instruct ur jiemeis nt to take their ang baos lor... tell them to pass to ur in laws directly can le...

lilacbliss07

argghhh complain time...

i dunno issit im over sensitive or wat.. but i really dun like my MIL and 2 sister-in-law... coz of the tins they do le...

my in laws did not contribute anything to our wedding and they still say this one expensive dat one expensive.. also not ask them to pay for it... and they still invite 15 tables when they say "so expensive"... irritating...

den my MIL so funny still say wanna do hair extension.. and my 2 sister in laws go do eyelash extension and even bought the costume jewellery set to match their dress...

and the most angry tin is my hubby feels dat is nothing wrong.. say i xiao qi.. humph =(

lynnqi

Jane: For GDL, PIL are supposed to give us 2 sets of long feng candles, When are we supposed to return the phoenix candles to them? Or should i say when does the bride's family return the gifts??

Chimes: their cakes look pretty good in their website. It was recommended at a bridal website. My mum asked for 25, so maybe total order 28. Think will order plain cakes, scared parents cant finish delivering in a day.

lilacbliss07

den i really regret setting aside the mother's gown and bridesmaid's gown from my BS for them.. coz now they act like VIPs!!

the sisters even said like they r the one getting married.. say the gown look so nice on them.. etc etc.. sickening!!!

lost_in_space

wah.. i need to spend time to read thru this long long thread.. haha.. hmm..

Jolene.. all the GDL stuffs are to be paid by in-laws and parents.. mine all paid by in-laws.. of cos in between got arguments.. then I angry with HB, then MIL @@ liao.. think I never respect HB :p but actually fact, we both angry with MIL.. cos she chu pattern.. then end up i think my HB told her, if she never contributes on the GDL stuffs, then scared my side dun respect him.. then she scared.. paid for everything we want :p

jane, my in-laws taking 10 tables.. we pay for the banquet.. but they not taking the ang pow.. get ur Hb to check with them.. get him to tell them that u all need the ang pow $$ to cover the banquet.. anyway.. i doubt they will take ba.. cos if they are not the one paying for the dinner.. they can't take the ang pows.. unless they are paying their 15 tables.. :D sorry i very mean :p

lynnqi

Fruittea and Jolene: my GDL is on the 18th too.
happy.gif

Jane: oh.. thanks. My mum only asking for the cakes, candles and an ang bao. That's all for now. hopefully she wont change her mind cos we intend to buy the items this sunday.

lost_in_space

hmm.. jane.. what type of gown u getting for ur bridemaid?

i also got my 4 jiemeis their dress.. but in the evening, they will wear their own dress.. so only morning, they will wear the short tea dress.. then i wear my MTM gown..

dun think so much abt it.. anyway.. i believe if they looks good on ur AD, the pictures will come out very nice one..
happy.gif

lost_in_space

jane.. actually my situation and urs the same wor.. just tat i already @@ such things very very long time ago..

during my ROM, SIL asked me to wear nicely.. if not later they wear CS more prettier than me... told my HB, he very angry and scolded them off..

now they also never really greet me.. but MIL said after tea ceremony they will greet me da sao.. haha.. which i think a bit too ridculous when they now also never greet their brother, what make them will greet me just after drinking their tea? haha.. anyway.. i never arrange dresses for SIL.. only bought MIL a evening gown.. full stop.. if they want dress.. the most i give them ang pow.. but i do arrange MUA for them.. 40 per pax...

but i think hor... saying that they are the one getting married is a bit too much ah.. never respect u liao.. if such thing, my HB hear.. he will definitely be pissed off.. then the waves will come again.. haha..

now hor.. i too used to their patterns.. i only wait and @@ the waves ups and downs.. just sit back and enjoy the breeze..

lost_in_space

oh.. my GDL is 11 Oct.. next sat..

just to share with u all, for reference nia..

groom's side giving:
- Pin jin
- 4 Gold
- Red banner
the above 2 items is not requested by my side, these are supposed to be given by groom's side..

6 items
- 1 pair of dragon &amp; pheonix candles + the candle holder
- 72 boxes of cakes (return 24 boxes)
- 2 martell (return 2 orange syrup)
- 28 can of pig legs (return 8 cans)
- 16 oranges (return 8 oranges)
- 4 packet of rock sugar (return 2 packet) <- add this item because dun have to have odd items..

bride's side giving:

- 2 pillows, bolster, quilt, 2 set of bedsheet with quilt cover, bathtub, basin, tray, 2 pyjamas, 2 combs, spitton with charcoal + 2 ang pow + longans, sewing kit, teaset with tea cup, 2 pair of chopstick, 2 bowls, bedside lamps, umbrella, fans, stickers.. etc.. i can't remember too :D haha..

popeye_gal

hi lost,

If you remember all the details, can send me.. need that for reference as both side not too sure about the thing to buy for GDL.