(2008) Brides of year 2008

baobei123

Hi jane

I also teochew. I have to reach my hubby's hse before 7am. and this time is too early for his side relative to be there to tea ceremony so my AD PG advice us to go outdoor PS 1st then go back again at 10am for tea ceremony at his side.

dodolet

What I did was, i send email invites to all close friends and teammates at work, and gotten a number of pple saying they are coming. Then I called my immediate relatives to settle the more impt pple. I got my father to call his other pple he wanna call and gave him a deadline by end sept for the figures, saying i got a small ballroom and if he do not need so many tables I would want to call more of my friends.(yeah... sue me.. i use guilt treatment.. ^^)

For Sept month, I am to send out email invites or "cold" call. And am shuffling the list around to make sure I have inuff pple for dinner but not more than 5 tables from the min expected. And the rest will go to the church list..

BF worked the same way. we will of course send the cards to the people who confirm and some of the unconfirm cases. We had tasked oct to be our invitation card sending out month where we have to complete the cards sending by then.

For my church invites, I had printed my own cards using laser color printer now left writing them. And for dinner still thinking should we diy or send to printers, as we had decided on using only english words. The dinner card design and wordings are done, just the final execution.

eunicet

SotongLet!! WOWWW!! So systematic lorrr...And I think I should also do the emailing of close friends bit...Then at least I can start deciding on how many church invites to print...As for my dinner invites, still pretty much dependent on both sides of the family cos me and my HTB combine only inviting about 5-6 tables of our own friends? Haha...The rest will be invited for the church wedding!
happy.gif

summer_ice

wow! really very systematic leh.. shall discuss with my HTB and then maybe we will start with our RSVP by oct and get my cards printed by end oct and send out the cards by 2nd week of november..

nelle

provi! Did you enjoy yourself at Down Under?
I think you must have.

We'll go secret recipe ok? Becos Manhatten make my hair smerry. hahahah..... :p

baobei123

Jane,

haha.. ya BRB at 10am tat great ... now u may revise ur AD schedule and confirm wif ur AD PG to bring u go PS.

thks to my PG he suggested cos he say only ppl wait for bride and groom.. no bride and groom wait for guest.. hahaha.

baobei123

haha.. where ur hubby stay... now thinking of the places u wan to go take..

my AD PG want to bring me to tanjong pagar railway station. me think of the fort canning + the new bridge, CBD blgs exclude fullerton. maybe spore flyer and bishan park.

baobei123

Jane meaning u BRB again to ur hubby hse at 10.30 then order lunch la.. cos aft tea ceremony eg.. 1 hr. 11.30 almost lunch time and maybe ur guest stay at ur hubby's place chat chat.. also almost 12-1pm. for me lunch better.

jolene428

0___0

really must be so early? I also teochew but my timing is as long as before 11am can liao... i thk my HB will kill me if i said 7am to reach his hse 0___0 I dont even think I can wake up!!!

But my makeup oso start at 4.30pm! I doubt i got time to slp
sad.gif
Must practise the singing oso..ARGHH..stress...

U all tot of the march-in?

baobei123

haha... my time is given by the master leh.. juz happen i am teochew too.

singing??? for ?

I thought of the songs for march in and wif flower gal and boy.

lilacbliss07

keke wat is BRB? my hubby stay hougang and me amk.. i tinking just go nearby to take pics coz we got abt 1+hr nia.. maybe amk or bishan park... keke...

ok den i change to lunch.. coz i ordered tea break dat time.. keke...

lilacbliss07

ya my timing also given by master le.. actually must finish the tea ceremony for my hubby's side before 7.30am.. but i tin just for immediate family members can le..

i start my makeup at 3am.. even earlier.. keke dun need slp le..

baobei123

haha.

be right back.. same wif me leh... hubby stay hg and amk.. haha..

up to u..

huh saw ur AD schedule u stay 218 ... haha i stay 223. wow then ur early chgs alot.. i start 4.15am

nelle

Hi Cynthia. Have PM you my mobile no.
Actually not quite possible not to recognise us! Somehow, you will know...hahahha....

jolene428

wah.. stressed...

lucky my master is flexible.. he said whole day is safe before 1pm but i thought normally is before 11am so keep it that way.. but best by 10am can reach la.. so may amend the schedule... later see if the brothers and my groom can wake up earlier or nt :p

singing for 2nd march in lor.. :D see my AD schedule i posted
happy.gif

i havent cfm first march in do wat... hmmm... flower gal and boi only good if u gt 'tame' children :p keke...if not gg to be chaotic :p

lilacbliss07

haha so qiao and so near le.. keke.. ur hubby? which part of hougang?? den ur new hse? or u staying at his hse after wedding? for me i staying at my hubby's hse while waiting for my new flat.. =D

keke ya my early charges is $50/hr before 6am.. so 3am is $150.. chor.. keke...

baobei123

jolene

i got no courage to sing infront of my guests..
haha i hope everything go well wif the flower boy and girl .. keep my finger cross...

lilacbliss07

hi lost.. yeah i saw this card at Tdragon.. but my hubby dun like cartoon one.. so din choose it lor.. keke...

jolene.. wah ur mum so strict one... keke.. our wedding everything also we choose one.. didn't consult them lehz... keke anyway the card design we choose is red colour... but my evening gown is black and white.. hahhahaha...

baobei123

Hi Jane

my hubby stay hougang ave 7. i will be staying there until waiting for my punggol flat is ready under construction now... same same..

not red card ok la... for me..

jolene428

ya lor... the funi thing is my MIL doesnt care abt all these thgs :p She even said dont bothered to buy those GDL thingy :p But my mum die die oso want.. so no choice la.. tt day Ti2 Qin1 (parents meet to discuss the GDL items, PL, Cakes etc) was damn tensed manz..

Yvonne= the flower boy and ger is ur relatives? If u know thm shld be able to knw if they will run ard crazily or nt :p hahaa

Sorry ahh..my HB's aunty volunteered her boy and ger for me as flower children kena rejected by my HB coz he hates kids who misbehave :p Playful okay la.. disrespectful and misbehave cannot be tolerated :p

So just double check
happy.gif

haha the singing part i oso stress la..duno can do it or nt :p But wana do smthg special coz like ppl 'cross the sea' for my wedding, so tot can entertain them abit to make them feel its value for money :p

Jane = u so daring!!! Black and white!I dont even dare abit of white lor... duhz.. no offence ah.. my bro was nagged since 2005 for having his ballroom at Conrad deco in white candles and floral coz ermm my mother v Cheena...(wonder if u knw wat i mean)... And my evening gown tuquiose already hid from her til the photos are out and she 'pulling my ears' everyday... sianz lor..

lilacbliss07

yvonne.. keke same le.. next time we can jio jo_vin come out la kopi le.. coz she also hougang.. hahhaha...

jolene.. haha my parents and in laws both ok one le.. everything they leave to us.. but i haven told them abt the black gown yet.. LOL... ur gown tuquiose ok ma.. y she nag?? haha luckily my mum and MIL not like dat..

im not having flower gal and boy.. coz wait everybody's attention will be on them.. hahaha...

baobei123

Hi Jolene

the flower boy and girl are my hubby's niece and nephew. shd be ok ba..

ur mum more traditional... everything wan ang ang... hahaha.. tuquiose ok ma...

baobei123

Hi Jane

sad to say tat my hubby wan.. then dont know how he going to arrange.. i told him i might dont want. jo_vin is ?? wat is her ID in multiply..

jolene428

kekeke.. yvonne.. if u know the children shld be ok de la :p keke...ignore my paranoid :p

yeah, my mum v traditional, tts why v sian.. i just managed to cfm tt my HB can go buy the GDL thgs with my mother tis wkend...

my mum is as long as dark and cool colour -blue, silver, green, grey etc all cannot.. she wants red, orange, pink, purple and brown... hehe but i realised the evening gown range for pink and purple doesnt look nice on me so i dare dare choose tuquoise..LOLz...

lilacbliss07

jo_vin is one of the nov brides too.. the one in macau now.. keke.. i cant access multiply in the office so nt sure of the actual id.. keke... the name appear is joanna..

baobei123

Jolene it is ok la..
i might not want to hv flower boy and girl not bcos of ur comment is as wat jane say steal the limelight.hahaha. chosen liao then no choice.. must wear nice on u if not u wear funny ppl will laugh.. like my mum ask me choose orange tat is off shoulder i so angry ...

Hi Jane

I know who liao.. marigold81.

lilacbliss07

haha ya lor.. like me i cant wear blue.. ask me wear wait pple laugh their heads off.. LOL...

oh yes dat's her.. keke... wats ur id in multiply?

jolene428

kekeke. ya ya! It's better to choose a gown that looks good on us! Yeah, thats why i chose tuquiose.. frankly hor i never expected myself to look good in the gown until i saw it in my own eyes... wow.. i love it lor...

OMG, Yvonne you brought ur mum to choose gowns with u?!

jane, i know my mum is tiao lor... actually i warned my sis n bro tt my mum is a monster so beware when they perform the gate crashing :p hahaha.. my mum set a long list of rules.. OMG!!! I think i rather bring my jiemei go gatecrash my hubby hse 0__0 hahaha...

ehh i not hougangians but add my multiply - www.fariesinn.multiply.com!!! :p I gg to be a NEians anyway when my flat is ready :p

baobei123

haha.. better not lor.. if u think not suitable..
somemore recorded down for those take the videographer package..

mine : guayng...

baobei123

no la.. it is my final fitting before my PS.
then she wan to follow me. wan to see my AD WG ma.
then I wanted to change my EG to other thing instead of 1st time confirm. so got to re select

~sblbee~

providencia,
i was q surprised to get all back foc n oso a pair of tickets for d upcoming wedding show but i duno if i can make it in time for d wedding show cos i 4gotten to collect my tickets as i was in a mad rush yest :p

nelle,
6.30 pm shdnt b a prob for me....cos i can come down frm nel straight :p
r u sure d dec btbs r joining us? im afriad dat there wont b enuff space for so many of us :p if it's gona b a dec btb gathering den i'll skip :p

jolene428

oh, i see.

but hor, my cousin brought my aunty along to choose her gown coz she said she needed a 3rd person view 0__0 isnt it enough as long as the HB loves the way you look in the gowns :p

How to search ya from Multiply? Sorry ah.. i am an amateur...

lsntyl

how's everyone? been so busy at work, I hardly have time to come in.

Mrs Waxie Ng n spoiltbabe>got recordings of your band's performance?
happy.gif

baobei123

Hi Jolene

Ya so i ignore my mum comment and chosen a champagne gold EG.

I added u. u juz go to ur inbox and see on the right accept invitation .

providencia

nelle, hee, i did enjoy myself, was definitely a fun place for PS, plus pple there so super excited to see brides. ha ha. I know what u mean abt the smell, i kinda that kind of smell in pepper lunch too, ha ha.
happy.gif

MeiLing, never mind abt the wedding show, it's a bonus if you can make it, no loss if you can't.
happy.gif

yup, this gathering seem to be very popular.
happy.gif

uk_fung

cacky: catering me getting Neo garden
happy.gif

lp: hee hee yeah is getting near 18more days for me~~~~ no worry ya.. relax and enjoy

annabella: Good la.. another thing settle.. so good your hotel let you bring your own beer in.. mine dun allow.

Bubbly: yeah Mrs. looo hahaha welcome to the club... pic pic pic

Ladies.. rem to apply leave ya~~~ book whatever services u going to have nails, detail, hair,.. etc etc la
happy.gif

laiptan

hi mrs chiew :ya,me try to relax liao.. but seems like lots of thing undone... haha.. may be i abit panaroid when the day nearer...think we share the same wedding date...