(2008) Brides of year 2008

lsntyl

strawclare>all your photos don't have smiles. Really curious what the ones with smiles look like. :p But I think they are really well taken and you and your hubby both look great.

har, must buy new clothes and sweet stuff home? no one told me. think will play dumb. :p

lsntyl

Meiling>good luck. :p My friend bought a few longchamps when she was in europe. She liked them as she said can put a lot in them and they are not too heavy.

uk_fung

I posted my evite pic in my multiply liao :p

Add me too ya: uksportgal

printing place in SG ar... hmmm you can try bas basah,
Here is where my ROM card get print, They are not card supplier ya is just a printing shop
happy.gif

Backcomp
#01-41 Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231
Tel: 6333 0444 Fax: 6339 1949

~sblbee~

lsntyl,
hehehe....thanks, luckily im not a fan of longchamps.....so i think i'll skip dat.....:p

msclaire,
i tot some places they limit d # of LV bags u can buy....im not too sure i'll kena or not but den wif d limited luggage space, i doubt i can buy 10 but my frens alrdy booked some slots le :p unless my fh donates all his luggage space to me.....

waxie24

hm.. i didnt know abt the new clothes n sweet stuffs.. i think best is to follow wat my mom wants.. after all, she've been thru the process.. for items i dun need, i tell her not to buy.. like for baby basin (i think its space occupying), she say she will get me when i'm preg. instead...

clare> ur FH and u really look good leh.. where got ppl complain eyes too big.. i think only u lor.. haha

happi_bride

went to check out the bird nest -

concentrated one - normal is at $55 per bottle. after the buy 5 get 1 free promo, works out to be $45+ per bottle.

another one is the concentrated- xue yan (orangy) - at $65 per bottle. fter the buy 5 get 1 free promo, its at $54+ per bottle.

bean > yrs is xueyan - does it taste funy or good? the colouring looks scary.

this is the standard offer right? no more further discount hor? above is enquired from hock hua at tiong bahru..

thihnking of buying the xueyan type, anyone want to share?

strawbsc

rach > yeapz..the metro sale..thanks..heehee

Dor & rach > thank you...haha..nice eyes?coz' I have a good make up artist ah..haha..make my eyes look big..

thanks YL,we are quite satisfied with pics...my fh gave 60marks/100.. ("p) (he is virgo~perfectionist)We are happy with the pics becoz' dun have to pose big big poses..no outdoor shots with the hot sun..dun have to run and jump kind...haha..thats y all of them are indoor..

Viv >eat too much liao..but I still count my calories...eg : me and my fh will count how many chocolate rolls in a pack and make sure we can only eat that many ,not exceeding our calories intake.. (abit scary ah...haha)

ehh..need new clothes??buy sweets?heehee..I oso like YL..act blur...

strawbsc

waxie > so far...my fh labels our PS photos as 黑é“大哥和他女伴的照片~~our eyes like wan to kill people kind...haha

vernwyen

strawclare:
my eyes hor, force open also cannot be so big -_-" Sometimes try to open bigger when taking pictures but still look small leh.. haha! Serious, the pics are all very well taken
happy.gif

rach:
my arms also starts to turn flabby liao... last time i did cardio exercise but stopped for almost 2 years liao. Now the well toned arms become flaps oredi. My fh somemore say it's soft.... grrrr.....

viv:
you go to the shop those ppl is more willing to show you wat to buy. For us we keep things very simple
happy.gif

- 2 sets dragon/phoenix candles
- 1 set lamp
- red cloth for the pinjin
- red plastic plate (to put stuffs for an chuang)

bubbly:
hmm.... aint going back to my mum's place the next day, can skip the sweet stuffs liao :p

waxie24

fanny> woah.. u chop chop.. i tot of going to check tonite... i do have hockhua's member card.. tha auntie tell me xueyan better~ i bought 1 bottle of xue yan (taste ok la.. not scary at all) - i got 10% that time..

since fanny already check.. we'll need the orders to be in multiply of 6 bottles for 1 flavour (normal or xueyan).. but i'm not sure if promotion still can get member discount or not (i'll inform u before i make purchase)... i consolidate order first?

<font color="0000ff">who wanna are interested to get birdnest, pls post ur order here
name:
flavour:
Qty:</font>

concentrated normal: $45+ per bottle
xueyan (orangy) : $54+ per bottle

the one i found is different brand. also ard the same price.. so i tot get the brand we got from hock hua is better.. at least the taste I like the taste of wat i've got..

lsntyl

strawclare>we met you! your eyes are just as big normally. maybe the makeup enhance a bit only nia.

黑é“大哥和他女伴的照片? your FH v funny. :p

fanny>I don't mind but maybe wait see wad waxie has found out?

I don't rem who le. But rem yest got 1 bride said her beautician wanted to sell her the concentrated bird's nest for more than 100. Passed by Eu Yan Seng yest and went in to look. For same size, even the most expensive xue yan also only $90+. Not got discount so cheaper but still not as cheap as Hock Hua. Better don't buy from this beautician!

fionachua83

meiling, then u will bring 2 to 3 more luggage back then all put LV bags.

msclaire, i agree buy 10, keep 3 sell 7 at least still can get some money back.

happi_bride

its me lor > fanny's beautician - she tell me she has tried a concentrated (150ml or 150g)bird nest and is good, so she say if im keen can get from her, she say the brand is starworlds and she gets it at a discount (not sure how much discount), going at $108 per bottle. i surfed the net and cannot find anything on starworlds bird nest leh.

I called Hock Hua liao, no more further discount with the member card, as its the best promo already. And buy more packs of 5, also no more further discount.

but I checked out 1 branch (anchorpoint) giving 20% off every 6 bottles, so work out to be cheaper!! But no more further discount even if you buy more packs of 6, or use memb card. But that place is v v inconvenient leh...

so after the 20% discount for every 6 bottles, work out to :
non- xue yan> $44 per bottle
xue yan (orangy)> $52 per bottle

the person tell me one bottle last 10 days in order to be fresh.. dont eat for too long like a month. so i suppose starting from this wkend, i need 5 bottles till my AD? (oh dear, just 5 weeks more! urgh!)

happi_bride

girls, i found out that the 20% discount for the 6 bottles of conc bird nest bottle only apply to these 3 branches -
Yishun Ring, Jurong East St 13, and Anchorpoint (next to Alexandra Ikea)

i dunno y only these 3 places have this discount, but they say only valid for this month.

Other places, should be the buy 5 get 1 free promo.

waxie24

ok.. yishun ring i can drive over... wahaha.. i shall go there then... post order..

/quote from fanny's post:
xue yan (orangy)> $52 per bottle

thank you fanny.. u really fast~

aj_wech

good morning ladies, i see that everyone is looking at the details of the wedding now.

i cannot attend natas fair ley, but i rec'v this email from this jetabout, so i called and email them, no reply one.. haiz. so in the end, we booked from shanghai, more ex.

anyway, i am going to be a BURNT bride ! we are going bali for 5D before the wedding. hehe. sure come back burnt. :p We have not book our HM yet, but we have narrow down to 2 places now. Either Sipadan or Papa New Guinea. Loooking so forward to all these holidays ! Yeah ! Going to be on long leave too, almost one month ! heheh !

oh, we hv sent out our wedding invites to our frens liao.. hehe. so really not much for us to do now.

lsntyl

neko>strawclare's photos are on her blog. You scroll up this thread, she got post the link.

fanny>wah, you v fast. buy hock hua better than this brand no one has heard of from your beautician. Even more expensive than branded Eu Yan Seng wor.

waxie>thanks for collating. I order le hor. Hmm, should we pm you with the orders instead? wait get lost in this thread. :p

waxie24

can la.. i'll post a final one here before i really go n buy.. then u all can check also.. pm sometimes also missing.. hahaha

let me know by tomolo, before 6pm.. then i can go buy on tomolo night n arrange to pass to u gals faster~

lsntyl

fanny>yes. either go this Fri or next Fri. If go on other days, will be her staff. service not so good and she might not know about the discount.

waxie>ok, thanks.
happy.gif

uk_fung

oh no no... they are not card supplier. They are just printing shop. envelop you get outside... and paper you might ask if they got provide the kind you want...

The other time printed for my ROM cards about 20-25 cards.. $about 20+ ... coz is done by my sis.. not very sure the exact
happy.gif

uk_fung

AJ Wech: before AD you not busy? still can go for holiday so good~~ some more you have 1 month holiday! hee hee I long for my outdoor activities.. been "not under the sun" for so long!.. scare to be black black bride... coz I can be chao da very easily :p

bedazzle

Viv,
you can go to those one stop shop for buying "Jia Zhuang". Tell them you and your husband's dialect groups and they'll package everything you need for you. There's 2 at chinatown, above the people's park hawker centre. Another one at Jurong west. I posted the address before earlier in the thread.

They'll tell you wat you need, what's the significance behind each item, and how to use them. Eventually it's up to you which items you wanna buy, or just buy the whole set they recommended.

I don't really take note of what my mum bought bcos I don't really care abt such customs. My mum did the whole package during her wedding, but also end up in divorce. Some pple nvr do, also happily married. So I just let her buy and do whatever she likes. No need to stress over it.

ebride

Mei jie: I update the list with Multiply ID included. But when I copy &amp; paste, all the table lines are gone. Beri messy lor. Thik muz use the original soft copy to make the changes, izit?

Angelina: Cannot find in multiply..

Mrs Chiew: same here, have nt been sun tan since begining of the year. I was telling my FH muz go suntan after AD. Cannot wait 2 be bbq under the sun :p

msbean

Waixie is is the factory outlet of charles and keith , G2000 , and a few more shop .

the goods not so nice one la , all old stock , else big size or not nice . ONLY visit if you are near anchor point

mary_poppins

I remembered that each person can buy 2 LVs each at Paris. Cannot buy too much also cos when you want to do your VAT refund at the airport, most of the European airports require you to take out the items you purchased to match with the receipt. So all the items have to fit into your hand carry luggage. Have to plan carefully your strategies...

ebride

Hi gers, this is the best I can do coz some of the username here &amp; the Multiply ID are different. Hard to differentiate siah who is who. Think I miss out some of the names, do help to update in the new list. =)

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
Oct Brides
Oct Brides.xls (23.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

cyc

tks anna for adding me in multiply..

hee.. "fishhead" never add me leh.. who's that?

for everyone's info, my multiply ID is yuik.. if adding me, pls identify yourself hor. tks..

uk_fung

<table border=1><tr><td>AD Date</TD><TD>Username</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD><TD>ROM Date &amp; Venue</TD><TD>Venue</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>PG</TD><TD>VG </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>cacky</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>annabella</TD><TD>post2anna</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Marriott Hotel (lunch)</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>Belinda Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug-2007 (Changi Village Hotel)</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sattine Bridal Couture</TD><TD>Sattine Bridal Couture</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>iriswil</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jun-2007 (GP's pte house garden)</TD><TD>Orchid Country Club</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>Jeslyn Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>koyoyo</TD><TD>koyoyo</TD><TD>23-Jan-08</TD><TD>Park Hotel - Orchard</TD><TD>Golden Horse Award</TD><TD>Bobman Wedding Services</TD><TD>Vocare Media </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>sunny bear</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>tinkybell</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Oct-2006 (Aranda Country Club)</TD><TD>Le Meridien</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>InJack Studio</TD><TD>InJack Studio </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>Mrs.Chiew (uksportgal)</TD><TD>uksportgal</TD><TD>4-Oct-2007 (Changi Village Hotel)</TD><TD>Swissotel Stamford</TD><TD>No BS PS@Modern Classic (Macau)</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Vocare Media </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>ylbbubippah</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Shangri-La (5 Oct)</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>V.O.L.A.N</TD><TD>Friend </TD></TR><TR><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>whaleywilly</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>Transformer Prime</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Oct-2007 (Grand Copothorne Waterfront)</TD><TD>Grand Copothorne Waterfront</TD><TD>My Bridal Room and Silhouette</TD><TD>Reflection Sg</TD><TD>Brilliant Pic </TD></TR><TR><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>woo83fy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Oct-08 (Hotel Intercontinental)</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>5 Stones Photo (PS)</TD><TD>Friend </TD></TR><TR><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>Cheryl (ebride)</TD><TD>esummer</TD><TD>15-Sep-08</TD><TD>Hilltop Garden</TD><TD>Venus D' Wedding</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Pan View Services </TD></TR><TR><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>jiahui</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay</TD><TD>The Aisle Bridal Boutique </TD><TD>Stefine Wedding</TD><TD>Stefine Wedding </TD></TR><TR><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>AJ Wech</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>xmasnowy</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>ChunChun</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Dec-07</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>Mal</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jan-08</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>Jude Seah</TD><TD>Nacho Motions </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>mrs kel</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Oct-2008 (Singapore Flyer)</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Photo Language</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>sher</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Le Meridien</TD><TD>Golden Horse Award</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Hubby's friend </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>silent</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>J&amp;M</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Ritz Carlton</TD><TD>Alfred Sung (MUA: Ophelia Cui Cui)</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>joey</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Venus Wedding</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamzwork </TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamzwork </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>lex</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Ted Collection (Lyrical Moments)</TD><TD>1 Eye Click</TD><TD>The Wedding Paparazzi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>Adeline Lim</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>^MeiLinG5^</TD><TD>sblbee</TD><TD>17-Oct-2008 (Marina Mandarin)</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Photo Language</TD><TD>Hilo Production </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>PolarWhite</TD><TD>polarwhite80</TD><TD>18-Oct-2008 (Mariott Poolside Pavillion)</TD><TD>Mariott (Hi-Tea)</TD><TD>Golden Horse Award</TD><TD>1 Eye Click</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Jesl</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Oct-06</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard (20-Oct)</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>AM,PM</TD><TD>Benson Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Liew Rachel</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Dec-07</TD><TD>Meritus Mandarin</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>lynn</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Oct-08</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View (19-Oct)</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Celestine from Fotowerke</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>melody</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Grand Hyatt</TD><TD>Divine Coulture</TD><TD>Daylight Pictures</TD><TD>Damon Low Videography </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>pipi</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Dec-07 (StarDus)</TD><TD>Hilton</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>snowypooh</TD><TD></TD><TD>07-Jul-2007 (Furama City)</TD><TD>Secret Venue</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Bobman Wedding Services</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>sue</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Oct-2008 (Conrad)</TD><TD>Conrad (Lunch)</TD><TD>U Style</TD><TD>U Style</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Cheryl Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Oct-2008 (Pan Pacific)</TD><TD>18 Oct Danga Bay, JB &amp; 27 Oct Pan Pacific, SG</TD><TD>White Weddings</TD><TD>Dejavu (Albert Chua)</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>bluebananas</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Fullerton Hotel</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Lighted Pixels</TD><TD>The Wedding Paparazzi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Adeline</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Oct-08</TD><TD>Sheraton Towers</TD><TD>The Link (PS: Nick G)</TD><TD>Avenue 8</TD><TD>Avenue 8 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>xuer21</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay</TD><TD>Tucky's Photography (Christian)</TD><TD>Atelier X </TD></TR><TR><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>cyc</TD><TD>yuik</TD><TD>18-Oct-2008 (Church)</TD><TD>Oriental Mandarin</TD><TD>Flamingo</TD><TD>Avenue 8</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>lrs1025</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>chantique</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Oct-2008 (Novotel Clarke Quay)</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay</TD><TD>Bridal Zone?</TD><TD>Hubby's friend</TD><TD>Hubby's friend </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>Addy</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Seletar Country Club</TD><TD>Bridal in JB</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Personal friend </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Maggie</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Grand Corpthorne Waterfront &amp; 2 Nov (Malaysia)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lam Photography</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>Yanee</TD><TD></TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Swissotel Stamford</TD><TD>Bridal Concepts</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamzwork </TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamzwork </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

happi_bride

my beautician say her birdnest is from sarawak. and she give me one pack of "instant bird nest with rock sugar plus collagen to try" say worth $16. brand is stars world, xin yue pai (translated its called star moon brand). dont think i getfrom her, cos too expensive.

providencia

MeiLing, Mary is right abt the airport tax refunds, though I have not encountered much problem, they never ask to see my purchases. They have the right to ask to see what you have bought. Most of the tax refunds offices are within the check-in areas, which means you have already check in your luggage. Somethng else that you might also want to take note of.. at SG airport, if you "parade" your buys, they can make you pay taxes for them.

Lost, u are like my HTB, he loves yam paste too, I can't stand the look of it, no offence.
happy.gif

lynnqi

after reading all the postings, i realised that i am late!
so many more things to do... faint

Photo shoot on the 25th, have to arrange for trial make-up first. Its so difficult to choose a EG. Confirmed my gown but somehow it just doesnt feel perfect. Maybe i too confused then (after hours of trying), but mum and sis says is good. Trust their taste lah hor. Hub says its ok too.
Then have to buy shoes.

Collecting the invitation cards next week, have to find printer for insets. Sort out the guest list.
Then the photo montage and music.
Book honeymoon.

Argh. starting to feel stressed...

msclaire

hey gals, sorry sidetrack a bit. im desperately looking for promoters for roadshow. i need 2 girls, 1 guy. its for a financial pdt, but no selling required at all, just need to get pple to take part in lucky draw so very easy work. Aug 11-15, 18-20 from 11am-2pm. pls help fwd if u have frens who do such part-time work! thanks!

charma97

Hi Tan Lee,

Don't be stress.. I think settle your wedding stuffs 1st then lasty your honeymoon.

Looking for printer for inserts? Call James from 2B Printing at 98350577.

waxie24

yl> i googled no results which country better leh.. only stated SE asia region produces it.. in my opinion.. i think its the birds that made the difference..

any more birdnest order? must lelong~ i need 6..
<font color="0000ff">/quote from fanny's post:
xue yan (orangy)> $52 per bottle </font>

lsntyl

if fanny n u oso take 2 bottles, then 6 bottles le lor. :p I think 2 bottles, eat morning and nite, just good for 1 month. cos now I 1 bottle, only take at nite can last me 1 month.