(2008) Brides of year 2008

monkie

hi earthsea
yap, i wore all 2 for AD and 1 for my engagement. i hold my wedding dinner twice.

that time for outdoor shoot, wanted to go pongol to take the "lalang" but too lazy to go so far so cut it short got botanic garden.

in my view, photosooht no matter take how nice in the end still landed in my storeroom..so i not going put in too much effort on it.

msclaire

Shy, that's such a sweet pink. You must had look really lovely in it
happy.gif

lsntyl

I'm sure we'll have another outing, maybe just b4 the wedding. I second waxie as the next organiser!
happy.gif

straylamb>no lah. I think I'm the oldest. :p

lsntyl

Shybride>v pretty CS.
happy.gif
Where did you go in Greece? Must have been fun.

Meiling>At least your PS is over. Can concentrate on other stuff.

xinyi_reiko

congrates thias.
happy.gif

Lara, kittng... relax ah.. try not to be nervous.. i kept myself busy.. so manage to have some good sleep, until the nite before.. that nite really difficult to sleep well.. hehe..

strawbsc

LSnTYL > haha..I take taxi in the end.shod have call ed u,can give u a lift.So tried..haha..

jrgal,straylamb> no worries~

I m oldest bah~~hmm...

kjustina81

Congrats XenXen !
Another Married woman on board!

My Adv: if u can't sleep (i didn't managed to sleep)
At least close yr eyes .... don't drink too much water the night before too...

Than enjoy the wedding day cos it flies by real quick !!

waxie24

yl> me organiser huh.. no problem.. so next outing.. end jul or early aug?

clar> thanks for the nougat... wah.. i have all the flavours... hahaha..

fanny> my card also 2 fold... you have multiply ?? add me :waxie24 I'll go post my insert in it.. u see ur cards same as mine.. i didnt ask the amt for cartoon (i didnt want).. they took 1 week to print upon confirmation (as in approve the layout, wordings etc)..

rjwedding

hi qunqun: really bad of ur HTB leh.. scold him.. don't worry.. my HB also very mean one.. but I'm used to it.. cos I know in the end, he will sure listen can already..

yesterday finally done all my jie mei's corsages.. spent 2 hours completing all.. pretty happy with the end product..
693645.jpg

my jie mei will be wearing white top with jeans.. very causal for them..

lsntyl

strawclare>no probs. MRT is v fast. Oh, I'm older than your FH wor. :p

waxie>hee, thanks! I'm fine for both options. want to see your card!

~sblbee~

shybride,
i love d shade of pink of ur CS, how much did u spend on tis? thanks for remembering to post d pic for us
happy.gif
hey, how was ur honeymoon? had fun? nec will b going there too :p

providencia,
hehehhe....guz my level of engery is higher than my fh n my PG cos my PG commented dat i still got lotsa energy at nite even when both of them were 1/2 dead....but i felt d impact only d nxt morning :p

lsntyl,
yah i still got many things not done....havent print my guest cards, invites, burn d music CD, plan d AD prog, plan d guest list...oh gosh i only got exactly 4 mths left :p

dodolet

Talk about it I need to find songs and buy them. My CFO said i got kpi to complete finding the songs by end july. >.>

Anyone got good and cheap printers in SG or JB? I need to print wedding and church invites.

Shy dear, your gown looks sweet. But I would really love to see it on you in a pic so to really appreciate the beauty of the gown. ^^

lsntyl

SotongLet>I printed both my ROM and AD invite at TnT in City Square, JB. You can see them at my multiply if you wanna know what they look like.
happy.gif

uk_fung

Jewellery from Sookee...
happy.gif
the sale girl also auto give me a set of facial stuff and some voucher for pani, spa etc... kinda a good buy
happy.gif

I din shop with my MIL... she dun shopping one.. think most properly she will shop with her sis when it is near ba... must remind her now is GSS got discount ...

clareliu

cyc
if u gg punggol lallang field, can consider bring along Mo Pi Ko to apply ur and ur FH arms and feets to prevent mosquitos bite bite.
It helps! enjoy ur PS this thurs! Smile
happy.gif

waxie24

fanny>
693760.gif
issit like this
if its like this..as in the card is open from the centre kind.. i've seen this kind before.. the english on the centre.. the chinese on the left n right halves (which makes 1 full).

nelle

work is TERRIBLE!!! Haven't got a chance to come here often...
sad.gif

I think we all go back to Raffles City (hee hee), but think Coffee Club still there?

~sblbee~

lsntyl,
i heard some rather interesting music at my fren's wedding but i think i shd juz stick to my jazz theme since i alrdy more or less know wat songs im choosing....u must chk wif ur hotel on d format of ur songs, most prob i'll b doing mp3 format ba, can put more songs in a disc :p

sotonglet,
wat kind of songs u looking for? wld b interesting to have a mix cos u have dance item n such....such bollywood one oso can b fun :p

nelle,
i think coffee club is still there ba, we only met like less than 4 mths ago :p heheheh, im not too sure too...mayb d rest will know :p

keer13

Hi gals, so much about shoes!! I'm still looking around for shoes.. Can one has any pics to share? Please upload.. Thanks!

Finally, managed to settle on my gowns but still thinking of getting another EG? Anyone wearing 2 EG of AD dinner?

lsntyl

I think coffeeclub is still at Raffles City. Rem seeing it recently. That is the usual meeting place?

Meiling>thanks, will check with my coordinator when I go for food tasting.
happy.gif

lsntyl

waxie>what do the cards from your hotel look like? curious. :p

Is supposed to be english on left and chinese on right? Mine is the opposite. :p FH and I blur blur about such stuff and both moms didn't say otherwise when we showed them the proof.

waxie24

yl> posted pic of my invitation cards (given by my coordinator) in my multiply.. erm.. i followed the template i was given.. but i guess there's no write or wrong to which on left or right.. bcos when I open the invites.. I will naturally look at english first..

msclaire

sorry gals u have to count me out for the outing...i was so looking forward to it, but i probably have to travel on friday for biz trip. have fun.....

ezvy

Hi gals> Nice meeting up with you gals yesterday.....

Waxie> Thanks for ur ice tea and fries yesterday, end up really forgot to pay you.....owe you once ok......

crown> How is your rashes?? is it the x mo?? Hope you are fine coz never see ur posting today..

lsntyl

waxie>hee, later I go over to your multiply see. I can't rem the template we got from the TDragon initially was english on which side but anyway, oreadi printed and parents didn't make noise so doesn't matter bah.
happy.gif

rjwedding

check with u all.. are you all taking leave days or weeks prior to ur wedding day?? i'm still thinking whether to take on the Friday before my wedding day anot.. i will be taking 2 weeks after my wedding leh.. wait my boss not happy leh.. and i scared my work will be piling up.. haiz..

gingerbread_gal

Nec and Lsntyl,
so the place you're talking about - is it still there?
I have no idea what sort of dance yet ...prob jus provide the instructor a song and ask him/her to choreograph.

Shybride,
welcome back! Do tell us more about your wedding...your CS is so feminine!

So when is the meeting up? Place is not confirmed yet?

rayrachel

straylamb> no la... we already said by 10pm.. not too late..
happy.gif

annie> u can join us the next time.
happy.gif

Get waxie to start planning for it! hehehe..
happy.gif

dodolet

Does JJsalsarengue does choreography?

Jac, I think you have to choose what type of dance u wanna, the latin type or more of a free style jazz like type. The degree of difficulty, past experiences in dance and the amount of time to learn. Also check if you need to pay if you want the instructors to choreograph the dance.

Mei, I will have lotsa must have songs like
in Church, there will be with dad marchin, lighting of candles, signing of papers, March out , 2nd marchin. In Dinner the first and 2nd marchin. All must find suitable songs. >.<. I think for the normal music will be 1/2 christian 1/2 our fav songs, so I can re use for 2 different times. ^^.

Lsntyl, yeah i was thinking of TnT. I need to do like 250 church and 200 AD inserts. I was hoping can spend less den 100 on both. ^^" (I am el cheapo ah).

Any one start hunting for GDL stuff liao? I dunno what I need to get. So far only got my 2 bottles of hard liquor(dun ask me y need, just told needed).

lsntyl

sotonglet>I was also told to get 2 bottles of hard liquor which we got from duty free on our last trip.

TnT is ok but must check your proof correctly. They didn't print my AD cards properly. Got a small red mark so we had to make a lot of noise. In the end, got more discount from them. Amount you spend depends on the size of the card as well as whether you are printing black or colour. Can go down to check them out bah. There is 2 GDL stores in City Square too. Both my mom and my FMIL bought GDL stuff there.

necrosis

hi keer,
ya can see my shoes on multiply.
in fact, other btbs here also uploaded to multiply and shared their pretty shoes too.
;)

necrosis

jjsalsa does cheorograph, but very very ex woh.
so my FH and i looking for other cheorographers.

they will do a dnce for you $500 for a 3min song.
then to teach you, it's $80 per hour.
:p

way out of my budget...!!
if anyone got lobang for cheorographers, lemme know yeah....!!!

shy, welcome back.
oooh...tell me abt greece, am going there in mid jul.
i know peak season etc, but the conf is at that time... :p
why my bf's conf organizers like to pick the peak season to go?
but for me, the conf i go to, miss the shiok shiok seasons, like japan, in the middle of summer, miss the cherry blossoms and no autumn leaves.
sigh.

eh, are we eating at that interesting marche-like jap place?
where is coffee club in suntec.
you all better buy your roses liao...else i cannot recognize.

pinjie8275

Hi all

I am clearing all my 'The Choice' vouchers which can be used at Cold Storage, Shop &amp; Save, 7-11, Marketplace and Giant.

10% off the value u want to purchase. Eg: $100 voucher selling at $90. Only domination of $50 per voucher.

Date of issue is June 08. Vouchers expiring in end Dec 08.

Please email me at [email protected] if u r interested.

Pls do not ask for further discount cos' I am not making a profit from this. I got these vouchers from my electrical appliances purchases hence would prefer cash to offset my 'damages'.

happi_bride

693912.gif

see this, the right flap opens up. but cant type wordings on extreme right flap cos its only half pc.

only centre page and left side can write wordings... printing shop says centre side will be for chinese words, so extreme left side will be for english words.

so meaning when u guys open the card, u will see chinese wordings on the center page and english wordings on extreme left. i tot this feels weird, cos usually we see english wordings first at first glance. based on the shop suggestion, guests will see the chinese words first. i tot its strange but hubby says ok leh.

but it seems weird to put chinese words on extreme 'left page' cos chinese words is meant to read from top right to downwards/left..., so i guess the shop is right... i think.. u all agree so.

uk_fung

Just sth to share... as I prepare for the AD stuff...

Maybe is good to check with your venue.. let say confirmed table say 30... but end up AD only 28 table.. of coz u must pay 30table money.. but can come back another day to eat the 2 table? hmmm depends your venue so maybe is good to ask ask just in case...

Maybe not all of you are taking hotel wine/ hotel providing wine... so you might need to get extra either from hotel/outside.. outside one I will recomment Euro link from TPY.. they are 100% consign.. I think I intro before.. forget if I mention they also consign hard liquor which is quite gook coz usually they don't do that for hard liquor...
There is standard 750ml wine, 1L and 1.5L wine.. dun know how your venue charge corkage for it.. so just note that there is option other than 750ml...

If you are preparing to get some cake/snacks into the hotel pls ask 1st.. coz some dun allow outside caterting...kinda straight

ezvy

This is the website i mentioned yesterday that show 50types of gatecrash games ....but i think all in Malaysia....Enjoy!!

http://www.filmmanvideo.com/

Go to Video -> Actual day -> click on those red box (pg 23-28). If there is a black box blocking you, just move it away with your cursor.